Search:
Author:

1:1610 Elder Djinn Q&A II by catprog
You know you have only a finite amount of time to speak with Alajeem, and you don’t want to waste it – you decide to shelf the curiosity you have on genie ages (you can ask Akam about that, after all), and instead, you decide to go a different route with your questioning by focusing on something

2:1718 Just go by Driftingdragon
The first moment you had a chance, you ran into the front of the building. Without any regard to what’s going on around you, it seemed to be the best possible course of action in your mind. The quicker you move, the more likely it is for you to survive. You didn’t care to remember which hallways

6:679 Falling Down by Ai Dungeon
As he explores the floor fails and he finds himself falling. At the bottom of the fall he suddenly slows and stops. Looking around he finds himself in a dimly lit hallway. "Hello?" He calls out but there is no response. There is a light sound of shuffling nearby and he turns to face the di

2:1717 Basement by Driftingdragon
You had already gone up, and you realized that your journey so far had exhausted you. It was clear that you were alone, and needed help in this new world, so why not at least get the help of gravity as you descend into the basement. “Of course, if I want to figure out what’s going on, I have to

1:1614 Selkie Wisdom VI by Hollowpages
You weigh over the choices in your head, and you can’t really lean toward one over the other – you feel like you could go either way, and you also kind of want to find out more about what it is you as a selkie can do. However, in the end, you let your curiosity win out, and you figure you’ll f

2:1716 Noisy door by Driftingdragon
You thought about it once or twice, actually a few times, for some reason the pained screams vibrating from the other side of the door didn’t seem to deter your actions. Had your environment finally gotten the better of you? Were your impulses your grandest foil! To your surprise, the only thing o

1:1609 Elder Djinn Q&A by catprog
After giving it some thought, you decide on what you want to do.

 

“Hey, Alajeem,” you say, and you hold the djinn’s gaze for a breath. “Would it help to, I guess, ‘ease’ your reservations with this if we make a deal?”

 

Alajeem arches one eyebrow, interest flashing

2:1742 woodcutting by catprog
You thought to yourself for a moment as he stood there waiting. His eyes seemed to grow more impatient by the moment, and his folded arms and tapping foot only seemed to distract you from your choice. “Wait, what was that first option?” you thought to yourself? “Uhh how about woodcutting!” y

2:1741 BEG FOR MONEY by catprog
One thing you noticed freelancers doing the most was begging for money. Despite you not having a specific product or proper skills put in place for business, you realized that some of the most successful people had simply asked others for funding. You set up a gofundme for your ‘work’ as you loo

2:1740 Leave the house by catprog
If you were going to be a freelancer, you realized that it would have been more benefit for you to do it in person, rather than on the internet. You knew that there was a lot of mistrust around online freelancers, and you wanted to make sure that your customers had the utmost amount of trust in you.

2:1715 Option to Follow a Weird scent. by Driftingdragon
At once, two things seemed to catch your attention. First it was the smell of rotting meat nearby, then the odd musky scent of another being like yourself. Who could it have been? Despite your hungry stomach, you figured it would be easier hunting big game as at least two… or more? You have no cho

8:134 Griffon by Ai Dungeon
You sketch out the basic outline of the griffon and once the tail is inked you feel the tail form ou your actual body You try to stop the inking but the pen starts to move by itself. Each individual feather inked out is another feather that appears on your back. The feathers grow longer and thicker

2:1714 Bow drill by Driftingdragon
Your survival depended on the construction of simple machines. All you needed was some string and a stick. With the help of your fire, you noticed some stringy growth strong enough for you to weave into some rope. A more rigid dryer stick worked for the base. You notched the wood and slid the knotte

1:1613 Selkie Wisdom V by Hollowpages
You mull over your choices for a moment, and while they all sound like good ideas, you decide on doing them all… but in good time, as you feel no rush. For the moment, you have one more question you want to ask the ancient selkie, if she’s able to answer you. But before you go into that, you rea

2:1713 Shelter by Driftingdragon
You looked to the sky and watched the pinkish clouds rolling in as the setting sun continued to descend. It seemed like it would be a hard night; cold, windy, maybe rain? Plus, the exhaustion was really getting to you, and you thought it would be best to get some rest and recuperate for a while. You

1:1608 A New Nest III by Hollowpages
After a moment of pondering your decision and what feels right (and what you feel most comfortable with), you approach the vase and stop before it.

 

“I think I’d like to speak to Alajeem again,” you say to Akam.

 

“Very well, Master,” Akam replies.

 

Akam cha

2:1712 keep moving by Driftingdragon
It was the hardest option, but you thought it was the best choice to keep moving for a while. After all, you would have a nice place to sleep in, and in the meantime it would help with the cold. Reluctantly, you rose from your comfortable sitting position just as the fire began to go out and used th

1:1607 Others by Ai Dungeon
Suddenly something catches your eye out of the corner of your eye and then another.It is another seal and it is coming right for you and it isn't alone. You start to panic and flail about as you try to figure out what to do next. "Did you run into a genie as well" one of them asks. &q

4:343 The next few days by Ai Dungeon
The next morning you wake up and stretch, bones cracking and muscles twisting. You've never felt better in your life. You walk through the ship to the room with the others. They're already up and about, waiting for you. "You look like your feeling a lot better" says the lion. &qu

1:1606 A New Nest II by Hollowpages
You mull over the prospect of whether or not to take the lamp with you, and after giving it some thought, you approach the table. You hesitate there for a few seconds, staring at the lovely lamp in thought, until you decide: you pick the lamp up and hold it close to you, and you nod to yourself.

&