Search:
Author:

6:620 Walking Home by
It was later than Pammy had intended when she stepped out of David's family's house. The sky was fully dark and all the summer warmth had left the air: not cold, just a chill after the sweltering heat of the day.

 

“I'll call you ASAP if I find out anything,” she said in

2:1397 Dive into the lake by Hollowpages
You hesitate for a few seconds, then leap forward, careening down until you hit the lake with a mighty splash. The water seems to embrace you - you don’t feel any pain, only mild stinging, and you soon swim upwards until you are safely at the top of this massive lake.

 

Now, you think, i

2:1392 A Fork by Hollowpages
Despite the brevity of your rest, you feel a second wave rush through you, and a newfound sense of desire - a desire to find your way out of this place, or to at least find answers for what is going on. You start going again, carrying yourself strong and eager.

 

Time seems to fly by you,

6:613 Used Clothes by psto146
“Stop sulking Jake!” Dan snapped. “Help find some clothes!” Jake sighed and started flicking though the stores inner racks. So to her sizes Dan was staying to the outer racks. Gassen was helping navigate the people away, leaving her with Jake for help.

 

“These clothes are so ugl

6:619 Happiness by
She woke up in the canopy bed, soft as a dream. For a while she couldn't remember what had been so bad, then she moved her legs and felt velvety fur brushing together.

 

She got up to sitting on the edge of the bed. The fear was slow and less important than the spinning in her head.

2:1396 Into the Cave by Hollowpages
You ponder it for a few seconds then decide, why not, and go in.

 

The instant you step into the cave, you notice several things at once: first, you notice the change in temperature, as the air in here feels cool. Not icy to the point of discomfort, but there is a definite change, and you

2:1391 Keep Walking by Hollowpages
You decide to snag two more coconuts and find that, despite their size, the pockets on your pants are big enough to hold onto them, bulging out like pouches. You take one more coconut to carry in hand and continue following the path as you had been before.

 

You soon return to a straight -

6:618 Corruption by
Daniel turned back to the lab. There was another door, narrow and plain like something you'd find in a school stationery room, half hidden behind a workbench. She realised she was trying to judge whether she could make it across the room without exhausting herself.

 

She walked instea

6:617 Lab by
The ledge was raw rock, it had an irregular edge that cut into Daniel's fingers and made it barely possible to keep gripping, and it wasn't big enough to do anything with except holding on. Daniel swung her legs looking for purchase, and felt something. She shifted her weight onto her fee

2:1390 Bite the tree by Hollowpages
You scowl and try to think of something else. That’s when an idea strikes you, and you wonder… how powerful are these new teeth of yours?

 

You crouch down a bit, close to the base of the trunk, and open your mouth. Your mouth opens much wider than you expect it would, and you lean in

6:612 Convince David to go after her by psto146
“Shouldn't you go after her?” Dan asked. Feeling this awkward tension in the air was making her fur stand up on end.

 

“Why?” David snorted. Hunching over his phone and very interested in whatever game was beeping.

 

“Because she's our friend and you pissed he

2:1395 The Forest Path by Hollowpages
You deliberate for a little while, pondering what feels like it could be the safest course of action - you know you aren’t going to get anywhere if you dwell in the lake for too long. Finally, you decide that while the wate feels nice, you want to try by land first and see where this weird forest

6:616 The Figures by
Perhaps it was because the bed was harder and less comfy, but sleep was just a thin broken film over reality. Someone was standing in front of her, maybe more than one. She only had a sensation of shadow and weight.

 

“We should move her to the bed anyway.” A male voice? “It would m

2:1389 No Food by Hollowpages
The palm trees around you appear barren beyond their big green leaves. You decide to push a bit on, while you keep your eyes peeled for any sort of food.

 

You consider the possibility you could leave the path and branch out into the trees. The trunks are thick, but there are enough gaps f

2:1394 Follow the Tunnel by Hollowpages
With little else to do, you swim into it, following this one instead. Like the first tunnel, this one also loops around and goes up and down - it’s strange how these tunnels are perfect for your size, and yet, they make these odd angles, almost like they were made purposefully to confuse or annoy.

6:615 Magical Bimbo by
Daniel had at least refused to sleep in the bed, as if that was going to make any difference, but when she closed her eyes she was there again. It was a dream, one of those dreams where fear is suspended. The drapes had been pulled aside and the hazmat-suited figures stood around her. One of them w

2:1388 Press On by Hollowpages
You take a few steps forward, the skin of your feet still feeling bizarre against the coarse texture of the sand still - you won’t adjust to this for a while, you tell yourself. You soon notice that there appears to be a path smack between two trees, a path that leads deeper into the trees.

&nbs



6:605 The Second Change by
That – night? – he remembered his dreams more clearly. He thought he saw a figure, invisible inside its protective suit, standing by the bed, writing on a clipboard. It must have opened the drapes. As soon as he'd registered that thought, some sort of needle stung him, just briefly. He was

2:1393 The Underwater Path by Hollowpages
You swim about in the lake, thinking. You could follow the river and see where it leads, yes - that one is relatively obvious and in one way could be the safest choice. You could also leave the water and follow the path in the forest toward the weird cave you see, yes - this one is less obvious in a

2:1387 Shore by Hollowpages
You swim there, pondering your choice, for a long moment. You could go right toward the gloomy murk, to potentially a shipwreck. But, in the end, you feel that it might be safer if you go toward something potentially less dark and foreboding, so you opt to go left instead, and begin to swim toward t


Catprog is a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate advertising program designed to provide a means for sites to earn advertising fees by advertising and linking to amazon.com