Search:
Author:

2:1735 Hide by AIDungeon
You yelp in pain, before headbutting him in the nose. He shouts in pain and staggers back. You leap forward, propelling yourself off his shoulders and away from the rest of the group. You quickly scamper up a wall and grab onto a ledge, pulling yourself up. You crawl along the ledge to safety and hi

6:680 Transformation by AIDungeon
He follows the lights until he finds himself in a medical bay. Looking around he sees nothing but medical equipment. He feels his insides reshaping as the liquid flows through. "Please lie down on the bed to prevent injury" the computer voice says. He lies down on the bed and immediately s

2:1728 Swing by Driftingdragon
Taking another look, you realize that there is an alternative path. Vines lined the walls and hung down loosely into the center of the pit. It was as if the thick snaking greenery was mother nature’s hair as it hung, presumably all the way to the bottom. You could have crawled across, or maybe eve

1:1616 Selkie Skinwalker by Hollowpages
You ponder your next step; Moirine has been a bit vague with what else you as a selkie can do (you wonder if she’s being vague on purpose to excite your interest, or because she’s just trying to play with you… or maybe she doesn’t know enough of what you individually can do?). You admit to y

2:1727 Jungle by Driftingdragon
You looked at the facility and instantly decided against it. The towering walls stabbed far into the sky, as well as deep within the earth. All you could see, was assumed to be the middle of the facility, whatever it was that they didn’t mind the world to see. But high above, and deep below, you d

1:1612 Retaking Flight by Hollowpages
“I think…”

 

You weigh your options in your mind, and consider HOW you feel – your brain is still filled with questions and curiosities, so you know it would appease you to wander about the shop, or to maybe see what the cave or the giant tree have lying in wait. However, your body

2:1726 Cut that window by Driftingdragon
You quickly clinched at the vines, slowly descending from the thick foliage until you were close enough to the cafeteria ceiling to jump from the safety of the mossy tendrils. “Easy enough” you said before you took out a sharpened rock you found. “The perfect glass cutter!” The hardness of t

8:136 Hungry by AIDungeon
You pull your head out of your neck and look at the woman. She is looking right at you with an expression of both sadness and...something else? You feel a hint of warmth in your chest when you notice her green eyes. "Shh shh," she says as she runs her hand through the feathers on your neck

2:1725 Wait for a moment by Driftingdragon
Their schedules were completely unbeknownst to you. For all you could know, the moment one lunch period comes to an end, another class may be just outside filing in. Your practiced patience helped you take the time to wait things out for a moment, checking to see if your theories were correct. Just

2:1734 Aparment by AIDungeoen
You wait for a moment but eventually continue to fly along the rim of the station. Soon you are drawn to another door. The door opens as you approach it. Inside is a large room that seems well suited for your body. There is a large bed and wardrobe, a bookshelf full of books, a desk with a laptop an

2:1724 Ceiling by Driftingdragon
The best choice seemed to be sneaking through the ceiling of what seemed to be a cafeteria. Tabletops dotted with colorful meals, and the distinct line of individuals lining up for their share of food seemed all too familiar to you. At the same time, you began to think about how you hadn’t had any

1:1611 Elder Djinn Q&A II by catprog
Part of you is a little annoyed internally, because of course when you have to choose something – which you have had to do frequently today, that hasn’t escaped you now that you mull it over – you find yourself unsure of how to proceed. You didn’t anticipate you’d NEED to ask a set number

2:1723 double cross him by Driftingdragon
“Were you going to help me find the person I’m looking for?” You asked him in a soft tone. He watched your manipulative eyes as they darted back and forth across his face. How could he have possibly obliged to your kind of cuteness, wagging your tail, you flailed your lashes delicately just to

1:1615 A Breath of Fresh Air by Hollowpages
‘I think I want to learn more about what I’m able to do now,’ you say, and you turn your gaze to Moirine. ‘Are you open to showing me how I can become human? And, well, teaching me the other things I can do besides control the water around me as a selkie?’

 

Moirine nods. ‘I ce

2:1722 Get closer by Driftingdragon
You decided to get closer to him, asking a few questions here and there, turns out he was actually a pretty interesting person. He seemed to like you as well; maybe it was the fact that the both of you were similar in species, maybe it was just your charm. Regardless, there was chemistry, regardless

8:135 Try and communicate by AIDungeon
You cannot communicate with them...at least not in a way they would understand. You watch as a few of them point at you and shout. They seem frightened, but curious. "It is the same as the artist drew. Do you think she knows where he is?"

 

"How do you know the creature is f

2:1719 Talk to the guard. by Driftingdragon
“Excuse me guard, I’m just looking for someone, I’m sorry for bothering.” you struggled to keep your voice soothing enough for the guard to suspect nothing. “You see, I was invited here by someone I know, and I just needed to get in.” You smiled nervously. “I just… Their phone is off

1:1610 Elder Djinn Q&A II by catprog
You know you have only a finite amount of time to speak with Alajeem, and you don’t want to waste it – you decide to shelf the curiosity you have on genie ages (you can ask Akam about that, after all), and instead, you decide to go a different route with your questioning by focusing on something

2:1718 Just go by Driftingdragon
The first moment you had a chance, you ran into the front of the building. Without any regard to what’s going on around you, it seemed to be the best possible course of action in your mind. The quicker you move, the more likely it is for you to survive. You didn’t care to remember which hallways

6:679 Falling Down by AIDungeon
As he explores the floor fails and he finds himself falling. At the bottom of the fall he suddenly slows and stops. Looking around he finds himself in a dimly lit hallway. "Hello?" He calls out but there is no response. There is a light sound of shuffling nearby and he turns to face the di