Search:
Author:

4:335 Lioness by AIDungeon
Your skin grows warm beneath your shirt as you feel two lumps taking form. Before you can act, your body pushes outwards, the new flesh filling the shirt you wear. The change seems to reach a pace of almost instantaneous growth, swelling and stretching the garment tight against you.

 

The

2:1721 Freedom III by Hollowpages
You can’t help being incredibly curious, and now that your lives aren’t in any immediate danger through the madness of the cave, you suck in a slow breath, then let it out. You figure it wouldn’t be too much of a problem to inquire, and if Erin or Maggie don’t know, then hey, you still tried

2:1702 Leave! by Driftingdragon
“I’m out!” you thought to yourself as you tried to slide your way back through the door. “Wait a minute.” The doorknob fought hard against your grip. “Ugh! I’m stuck!” You thought to yourself as you tried slowly and carefully to budge the knob past a certain point. Sighing, you sank

1:1596 In his tent by aidungeon
You follow Aziz into the tent and find yourself next to him in bed later that night. "I am a guy" you say to him "I don't know..." You get a little closer. He looks into your eyes "It is OK, we'll go slowly." You give in to your desires and soon you are locked

2:1701 What’s going on? by Driftingdragon
“Wait. What?!” It’s clear to you, this couldn’t be improvised. You had no idea what was going on and there was nothing you could do about that. “Nice try, but that’s the oldest one in the book...” His voice was like shaking rocks in a sack, it was hard to differentiate his words as the

7:43 Attacked by aidungeon
Jake's eyes darted back and forth. Something was going to happen, he could just feel it. He quickly counted heads... everyone was there. The quiet was broken by screams coming from the far end of the city. It sounded like howls. Howls of an unnatural nature. Jake knew what it was immediately. T

2:1700 Bars by Driftingdragon
You couldn’t help it, it was almost like an instinct for you to begin checking around your environment for something to help you. Even a bit of information about your surroundings could help you figure out how you could have escaped. You sniffed in the acrid air filtering through the hallway, and

3:406 High Priest by aidungeon
A man opens a door, revealing a dazzling room beyond. "You must be the new sphinx. I am Khufu, High Priest of Ra." He smiles, welcoming you into the room. You can only gawk in awe at the sheer opulence on display.

 

"Who used to be a human?" you ask, bewildered. "W

2:1699 Call out by Driftingdragon
“Help!” you cry out. “Help me!” you continue, whimpering like the helpless pup you were. Hanging your head low, the dank smells of this room burned your nostrils as you panted in the cold air. Despite not having exerted yourself, your anxiety had caused you to hyperventilate. You knew that i

1:1595 Battle them by aidungeon
Mara explains that there is a group of human bandits who roam from oasis to oasis, looting and pillaging. "You trust me, even if I used to be a human?" You ask, a little worried. "You are my mate now. You are one of us." She says, with a reassuring tone in her voice. You find you

2:1698 My plan! by Driftingdragon
“Of course.” You took a moment to breathe, and you collected yourself completely before formulating the reply; your silence seemed deafening to the enormous creature sitting across from you. “That’s what we’ll have you think.” The weight of your response seemed to shock the middle-aged r

1:1588 Ancient Histories II by Hollowpages
‘May we have a moment to think?’ you ask.

 

Alajeem arches an eyebrow at you. “Awfully polite to ask me. I like that.” He nods. “I shall not eavesdrop on your conversation, though you likely know by now that you can converse without me hearing either way.”

 

At this,

2:1697 wait a bit. by Driftingdragon
You took a moment to calm your nerves, thinking and planning about what you were going to do next. “What was in that other room? Is that… Talking?” Your sensitive ears heard two or more voices muttering beyond the doors opposite to you. By this time, the distant footsteps had just become muffl

1:1594 Alpha female by aidungeon
You awake to the sun shining in your eyes. You look around, and notice that two of the women from last night are already awake. They beckon you over, and give you some food for breakfast. You eat it happily, and thank them again for it. They just smile, and nod at you. "Come on" one says.

2:1695 Left by Driftingdragon
You entered the room on the left and quietly closed the door behind you, turning the doorknob as it passed the latch, before slowly and quietly rotating the knob into the wall. You find yourself in a broom closet; the acrid smell of chemicals stung your nose, and your ears pricked up to catch every

7:42 In the Morning by AIDungeon
I know a few of you are still weary about this plan and I don't blame you. I'll be honest, I have my doubts too, but it's the best chance we've got. Now whether or not we run into any Radinri patrols is another story, but assuming that we do, I want all of you to stay close and d

2:1694 DUCK! by Driftingdragon
Quick thinking! Your expertly tuned eyes spotted a corridor which seemed larger than usual, there were far fewer cameras, and only two options, about ten feet down the hallway. Agilely, you turned on a dime and darted into the wide pathway; its gaping mouth loomed over you. Which door will you enter

3:405 Look around the room by AiDungeon
You look around the room from your vantage point on the floor. Cool air swirls around your bare bosom, sending a shiver through your body. A window is open, offering a way out of this room, but you know that if you leave the building, it will seal shut and you will be trapped as a sphinx.

 


2:1693 KEEP GOING! by Driftingdragon
The anxiety clutching your being began to choke you from the inside out. They were quickly gaining on you, and the way you exerted all of your energy running up the first few flights was slowly starting to get to you. You reconsidered going so quickly at first, thinking that you could have put some

1:1593 Fight by aidungeon
"That's my target" the woman says. "Good luck". She pushes you towards the wolf, and you begin walking towards it. The wolf growls, eyeing you. You feel fear, but try not to show it. The wolf prowls forward, growling. It gets down low, and begins to charge towards you. You f