Search:
Author:

1:1653 Maazi the Beaten by Hollowpages
You consider the options – of which there are quite a few, admittedly – on how to handle this, or if you even want to at all, before you decide you want to maybe start this whole thing off as pleasantly as you can. While you’re leery of the djinn, of course, given your own experience with you,

2:1899 Lie by Drifting Dragon
“Of course I am!” You replied. “Then why can’t you move the sarcophagus? Why have you been telling the others you’re so all powerful if you can’t even do that?” The sentiment stung your stomach like the sting of a wasp. You took a moment to craft your response. “You’re right.” He

1:1652 Trick Magic IV by Hollowpages
However, while you might’ve thought it a good idea to change the wording of the wish given more time (if only for the vagueness in how Moirine spoke it), for you, you feel she managed to rattle the djinn perfectly enough thanks in part TO the vagueness. Plus, by the sounds of it, the djinn spoke a

1:1651 Trick Magic III by Hollowpages
After thinking about it, you shake your head. Honestly, I trust Moirine’s judgment on this. I’m not sure I could magically figure out a way to word the wish anyways, no pun intended. You shrug. She’s smart, like you said, and I feel more comfortable letting her be the one to make the decision.

2:1898 Duke by Drifting Dragon
To you, it was no question at all. You were going to bring Duke. He was probably one of the physically strongest out of all the group- despite his older age. You figured that his powerful muscular physique had been enough to match yours. Your decision wasn’t even a choice. Duke was the first perso

1:1650 Trick Magic II by Hollowpages
You mull over the two choices for a beat, pondering the ramifications of one over the other, until you decide that you feel it’s better to wait for the signal, as it were, before you go inside with Fia. You trust Moirine regardless, yet even so, you’d rather be safe than sorry in this situation

2:1897 Bring someone with you into the tomb. by Drifting Dragon
“Wow. This looks amazing.” Casey whispered to the group, just loud enough for everyone to hear. Everyone was completely enamored by the scene before them as you all entered the main room just before what you all assumed to be the final temple- the room you all were waiting for, the space in whic

1:1649 Trick Magic by Hollowpages
You mull over the choices for a moment, and while you aren’t entirely sure regarding whether inside or outside would be the better way to go, you do decide on the other.

 

“I say we let Moirine be the one to interact with him first,” you remark, although you do pause to consider some

1:1648 Playing Catch Up by Hollowpages
While you do find yourself being curious about the nature of the shopkeeper (because you can’t help yourself there), you decide against it for the time being. Instead…

 

“Let’s go talk with Fia,” you say. “Maybe she knows more about this situation.”

 

Moirine nods i

2:1896 DO AN EXCHANGE ROUTE by Drifting Dragon
“Hmmm.” You thought to yourself. “Give… Myself?” In your head, you wanted so badly to appease the higher ups at work but at this point you were already so invested with this plot that now, you wondered what it would be like to experience this new transformation instead. Of course, you knew

1:1647 The Right Shard by Hollowpages
You breathe in and out once as you decide you’ll go back to waiting for Moirine to return. You have what you need to know (provided this broonie creature is being honest, but to your eyes, it doesn’t seem like it’s being deceitful or come off malicious).

 

“Thank you for the inform

1:1645 Seeking Shards IV by Hollowpages
You consider the choices you have, as limited as they are, for a bit, until you decide.

 

“I guess…” You hesitate briefly. “What do YOU think the best choice is? You keep having me make the decisions, but you’re the selkie with the super nose here.”

 

Moirine chuckles

1:1646 A Little Visitor by Hollowpages
You suck in a deep breath and decide to go and investigate, but carefully – you know nothing about Shards or what could be living in this Shard in particular, so, you take slow, gradual steps toward the tree where the knocking noise is coming from.

 

As you approach, the knocking slows,

2:1895 Take it for yourself. by Drifting Dragon
You were unable to get any reassurance about your situation. You knew that your higher ups would reward you greatly for accomplishing this mission. This was the only thing you could find yourself thinking about as you ripped off the materials from the body and started flying around the room to seek

2:1894 No I think I'll go it alone. by Drifting Dragon
“I know what we must do. I need to go this alone.” You considered .”I’m sorry everyone. This is just another one of my tasks, as your protector. I have nothing more to give other than myself.” your eyes darted around for the perfect excuse. “Once I’ve unlocked the path moving forward,

2:1893 Go it alone by Drifting Dragon
“Wow! What a nice place!” Casey whispered at the group, just loud enough for everyone to to hear, despite being completely enamored by the scene before themselves. “Is this… It?” Duke came in just behind her, followed by Buddy, Barley, and the twins. The two house cats agreed, and soon, ev

2:1892 No time to celebrate. by Drifting Dragon
That’s it! You solved the puzzle as easily as that! To you, it was a cinch. Somehow, your memory was able to remember the entire pattern on the first try. You were proud of yourself and so were the others. They all cheered you on as everyone, one by one, started applauding- their breaths finally g

2:1891 STAY STILL by Doppelfoxx
Sighing, you step backwards, and slump into one of the chairs – having to be careful not to sit on your newfound tail. What mess have I gotten myself into. The seat was cold, but sitting helped your head stop spinning enough for you to set your jaw and make a decision. There didn't seem to be

2:1890 Stay still by Doppelfoxx
You remain frozen – body feeling physically incapable of movement as you lock your joints, and stare on in horror as the door raises with torturous slowness. The space beyond is shrouded in darkness – a corridor not unlike that which you are right now - but, as the threshold reaches half open, y

2:1889 INVESTIGATE THE HATCH by Doppelfoxx
Darking a deep breath and swallowing once more to steady your shaking form, you kneel down by the hatch, and examine it closely. It is only loosely attached, clearly designed to be removed and reapplied for maintenance or something of the sort, but the metal clips that are holding it on were tough o