Search:
Author:

2:1625 Back Up A Creek by Hollowpage
You muse over the newfound knowledge that Maggie has upper body strength at her disposal, and, you weigh the options presented. While they all seem to have their own merits, you figure that it might be wisest to go with one that seems the least… troublesome for the both of you.

 

“Mayb

2:1624 Apologize by Driftingdragon
“Sorry about that. Really. I just don’t know what happened. I suppose, I just blanked” You said, looking down in shame. It was then, your advisor began to pity you. “Princess, I know there’s lots of pressure on your shoulders. But if you’re going to take over the kingdom one day, then yo

2:1623 Making Frenemies III by Hollowpage
You mull over your words for a moment, if only to decide what to ask, and how to best ask it, before you look at Maggie. She seems annoyed and upset at the same time, although her expression is a bit hard to read - she might be upset at you, but, you wonder if maybe she’s worried about her former

2:1622 Rock by Driftingdragon
You turned your back to the stage to take a better look at your latest ‘care,’ it looked sturdy and stable. Four wooden wheels held it up, and the motor was smelted from used armor. It ran properly, as you had tested it yourself, yet something about durability popped into your head; you wanted t

2:1621 Making Frenemies II by Hollowpage
You ponder your choice for a long few breaths, since you aren’t in a rush exactly to somehow drop back down to the ground to see Maggie. She may well be on the search for you or Erin for food, or for her own amusement, and the last thing you want is to make the mistake of thinking she’s going to

2:1620 Lie by Driftingdragon
"Of course I am" you said with confidence "I have fully been briefed, and had ample time to prepare for the... speech tonight." "That is wonderful, miss!" Your courtman replied, "I will have the lectern properly set up for you as well, my princess." For a mome

2:1619 Making Frenemies by Hollowpage
Time ticks by, and you feel yourself growing warm from sweat, probably due to the nerves bubbling in the pit of your pouch-covered stomach. You need to choose what to do, you know this, but you struggle to decide for a good moment until, with a quiet sigh, you make your choice.

 

You don

2:1618 Sell it by Driftingdragon
You pieced together random circles, squares, glass panes, and metal scraps for weeks on end, running various tests and trials before you finally came up with the best product possible for your company. A newfangled vehicle! The wheels were slender and light, the frame of the car was sleek and shiny

2:1617 …Without A Paddle by Hollowpage
You mull over your choices for a short pause, and then decide what to do.

 

“I don’t think we should chance the waterfall with your leg,” you say. “And frankly, I don’t think I’d be lucky if I tried testing the waterfall a second time. I wouldn’t be surprised if we ended up f

2:1616 Up A Creek… by Hollowpage
You end up deciding, after some mental weighing of your options, that the best course of action would be being smart and not jumping across the gap to try and climb up to where Erin is. So, you opt for following the river instead.

 

“I’m gonna follow the river and see where it leads,

2:1615 Abysmal Abyss II by Hollowpage
“Erin!” you say.

 

She stirs and turns so she’s looking toward you. She seems genuinely startled to see you there, although she recovers from that quick enough.

 

“Bloody hell,” Erin says. “Am I ever glad to see you, mate.”

 

You can tell that getting up t

2:1614 Abysmal Abyss by Hollowpage
You take a breath and reflect on what you can do, weighing down each option in your head. None of them stand out over the other given the fact you’re unsure of where you are or where to go - all you know is that your main goal right now is finding Erin, the person who did help you out, even if you

2:1613 Jumping Spelunking II by Hollowpage
You bounce nervously in place while you muse over this. You’re a kangaroo, which means you’re not exactly equipped to be spelunking into some unknown depth of a cave you’ve never been in prior to this day. Even worse, you feel that you could trip, or scrape something, or worse if you decide to

2:1612 Teeth Clenched Teamwork II by Hollowpage
“What do you want?” Maggie demands as she eyes you, waiting for you to answer so she can leave already.

 

You hesitate for a few seconds longer to decide. “Well,” you say, “do you have any other friends here? Any, um, other dingoes…?” You blink and recall the proper word. “

2:1611 Teeth-Clenched Teamwork by Hollowpage
“Do you and Erin know one another?” you ask after considering your options and picking. “The way you were shouting down that path made it seem like it.”

 

Maggie snorts. “Oi, rack off. None of your bloody business if I do or not.”

 

“Oh, come on,” you say. “I di

2:1610 Still Help by Hollowpage
You sigh, but, you don’t move. You wait there and watch as this proud dingo woman tries again to pick herself up, and she manages to get onto one knee. And then she promptly drops again, groaning from the pain she’s in.

 

You silently offer your hand down to her for a third time.

&nb



2:1609 Dingo Bingo V by Hollowpage
You sigh grudgingly after mulling over what to do next with the dingo woman - as reluctant as you are to offer her any sort of sympathy when she made it clear she wanted to eat you, you aren’t the sort to be petty or spiteful, even when you’ve ended up in some bizarre realm where that means noth

2:1604 Bullshit by Driftingdragon
Something about this seems fishy, though your intent was far from punny, something about this situation seemed off, almost abusive, as you watched them transporting the fish from their containers to the mound just outside the half-covered rooftop. “Hey wait a minute.” you said to your new friend

2:1603 I can vibe with this by Driftingdragon
There was something calming about the way the chorus was sung by the numerous villagers above. The bright light shining down on you and your new friend caused his bright fur to glow beautifully in the sharpened beams, and the subtle smell of fish seemed to entice your scavenger senses. Despite wanti

2:1608 Phenoix by catprog
(Written with the help of AI Dungeon)

 

As the costume bonds to your skin the head feathers catch fire. You can feel the heat radiating from your body and as it burns hotter, you feel like you will burst into flames. The costume is burning hot against your skin and you cannot stop the tran