Parent      Single Page View      Outline

In a room star star star star halfstar


 

The sign reads


"Welcome all new travellers.

 

To continue you must go through a series of doors.

 

After going through you will pick a costume. You will then become a half- human and half that creature.

 

After a week(100 mins a hour,20 hrs a day,10 days a week) has passed you may morph and get another costume. To start of with you will only be able to become 40% human to 60% human.

 

If you put on a costume you will then become that creature, be teleported to it's home town and have to wait a week before being able to morph.

 

After 50 costumes you may change into one of your other costumes and become 30% to 70% human. When changing costumes you must wait at least an hour before you can change costumes again.

 

100 different species/gender costumes allows you to gender-morph and become 20% to 80% human

 

200 different species costumes allows you to combine costumes and become 10% to 90% human

 

400 different species costumes allows you to return to your world with no more morphing

 

And 800 different species costumes makes a polymorph and allows you to morph outside of this world.

 

Also if you have a costume like a centaur then the human part will always be human and is counted towards the human percentage.

 

Any gender/species transformation magic of yours can only change your gender(if you have at least 100 costumes) and the animal part to a different animal.

 

When you change into a different costume (that you already have) you may teleport to that species home town but you will have the week penalty where you have no costume changes.

 

If you die while wearing a costume you will be reborn at the local inn (or appropriate location ). If you have more then 100 costumes you will lose the costume you had when you died and go to an appropriate place for your next costume.

 

If you fail to make it out in 100 years(100 weeks in a year) one of your possible forms will be chosen and you will be permanently stuck in that form(apart from magic) until you die. Also there will be no possibility of going back to your world.

 

Also, one final note: should you take a female form and become pregnant, you won't be able to change your gender until the child is born, though the other aspects of your form may change (the child will change to match.) That is all, and good luck!


You realise that you have to do what the sign said to do and go through the doors and grab a costume.

 



Alternatively you could use the key system to determine the room

 

Please type in a number 1 - 18

 

Number 1:
Number 2:
Number 3:

 







Illustrated by catprog

Written by Catprog on 11 February 2004

Normal Land star star halfstar emptystar emptystar


 

You go through the door.

 

All of a sudden it slams shut and with no handle on this side it appears that you are stuck.

 

There are two more doors however and both of them have a sign on them saying

 



Costume room for
Element: Land
Type: Normal
Gender: ????

 

So which door do you want




Illustrated by catprog

Written by Catprog on 26 February 2004

Female Normal Land star star halfstar emptystar emptystar


You go through the door.

 

All of a sudden it slams shut and with no handle on this side it appears that you are stuck.<P/>There are five costumes in this room, all of them female, all of them are normal land creatures.

 

  • Snake
  • <li><span class="female">Wolf</span></li>




Written by Catprog on 26 February 2004

Mouse emptystar emptystar emptystar emptystar emptystar


“Damn.” You whisper, glaring at the door. It seems your only option now is to figure out a different way out of the room. Abandoning the door, since it has no handle, you begin to scour the rest of the room. Sadly there is nothing available to you other than the costumes. With a heavy sigh you glance at them.

 

‘Are these costumes my ticket out of here?’ You wonder.

 

Well it certainly doesn’t seem like there is anything else in the room, save for walls and a useless door. Deciding to take your chances you walk over to the costumes and begin to look them over. You aren’t exactly keen on being forced to pick any of them, considering they were all female costumes, but hey, whatever got you out, right?

 

After a moment of debating you decide to grab the mouse costume. As you pull the costume away from the wall the wall begins to spin, taking the rest of the costumes away and leaving a blank wall before you. Now all that you are left with is the costume in your hands.

 

With a heavy sigh you begin to put it on. The fur is soft to the touch, a dusty brown of a normal field mouse. First one leg goes in, the then other, and then you put in each arm. To finalize the costume part itself being put on you zip it up, then grab the head of the mouse costume.

 

You can’t help but feel just how... Strange all this is. Yet you shrug it off, placing the mouse costume head over your own.

 

‘Now what?’ You wonder, glancing around. You begin to feel a strange tingling sensation in your fingers and your feet. It almost feels as though the costume is tightening around you. But that is impossible, right?

 

You try to shrug the feeling off, looking around you at the walls. Yet nothing is happening. No walls spinning and leaving an opening for you to get through, no door opening, nothing. Only this strange tingling sensation that seems to be crawling up your arms and legs now.

 

Weird.

 

You start to have trouble with breathing as well. It feels harder to breathe, each breath coming out shaky. You feel dizzy and a little nauseous. To keep from falling over you decide to lay down upon the cool floor.

 

The costume seems to continue tightening around you, almost as if it’s melding into your own skin. You close your eyes, telling yourself it’s all in your head. Moments later you lose consciousness.




Illustrated by KaeAskavi

Written by ShatteredBeginnings on 04 January 2016

Open Your Eyes emptystar emptystar emptystar emptystar emptystar


Your eyes slowly flutter open, a groan passing your lips. You feel a bit sore and heavy, but very quickly you become aware of some important things.

 

First and foremost you are no longer in the room you were once in, but instead outside. It is twilight, the soft orange glow of the world around you giving a sense of the time. Secondly you are laying in some grass, the cool blades tickling your back. Thirdly you notice something even more strange about yourself.

 

It no longer feels as though you are in the costume, yet, as you look down at yourself, you see that you are still within the brown fur of the most costume. Your ears shift upon your head, lowering with confusion and worry. That is why you truly notice that you are indeed no longer in costume, but you have become what the costume had been.

 

A gasp leaves you, hands running over your body. You are definitely no longer male, no package to speak of, but rather a smoother area between your legs. You also have two a sized breasts upon your chest; definitely the markings of a true female.

 

A groan leaves you now. How in the world did this happen? Now what were you going to do? Sure you are outside, but now you are a giant mouse! A giant female mouse! It doesn’t matter to you if you are anthrofied or not... This... This can’t be happening.

 

If you stay here though then you will never figure out how to return to your former self -- if that is even possible.



Written by ShatteredBeginnings on 06 January 2016

Press On! emptystar emptystar emptystar emptystar emptystar


Getting to your feet you look around you, gaining your bearings. You are in a field, and before you lays what appears to be a forest. Worry gnaws at your gut, but you know that you can not be afraid. If you are to figure anything out you needed to try and be brave despite your current situation.

 

Your whiskers twitch as you begin to walk. The action feels strange, though more graceful and elegant than it had when you were a male. You assume that you look exactly like the costume had -- a simple field mouse with beady black eyes and a brown-black tail. There were worse things to be turned into but you are far from happy.

 

It is a long walk to the forest, taking you two hours or so to get there. By the time you arrive night has fallen. You are hungry and tired... Needing both food and a place to rest.



Written by ShatteredBeginnings on 08 January 2016

Search For Food emptystar emptystar emptystar emptystar emptystar


You decide that though you are already tired you need to keep pressing on to find some food. Your paws stir the flora underfoot as you walk, beady black eyes searching for some form of food. Fruit, mushrooms, heck you’re hungry enough to eat anything at this point. Your head is throbbing and stomach is rumbling... This whole situation you are in looks rather bleak.

 

On the plus side it is warm out. Perhaps late spring or early summer weather. You count your blessings that it is not the middle of winter as you press on, ears perked and straining to every sound you hear.

 

Your heart beats fast in your chest, whiskers twitching nervously. You really don’t like being out in the dark in this situation. Every sound makes you jump, fearful that it might be some predator lurking within the forest. You feel helpless, more than a little fear within your heart that you might die like this. Things definitely are looking bleak but you aren’t ready to give up yet.

 

After another half hour or so of searching, you find an tree with fruit upon it. The fruits are red and roundish; apples. Glancing around you see that there are some of the same fruit on the ground, looking partially eaten.



Written by ShatteredBeginnings on 09 January 2016

You take a Fruit emptystar emptystar emptystar emptystar emptystar


You decide to take an apple. It is firm in your hands, and smells delicious. Your keen sense of smell, which is far better than your current eye sight, tells you that the apple is safe to eat. You take a large bite, the juice dribbling down your chin. You let out a satisfied huff, ears twitching happily. Thank goodness you had stumbled across this tree.

 

You eat the first apple and then another, then another until you’ve had your fill of the fruit. The juices stick to the fur of your chin and your hands, making them feel a bit awkward. Settling down in the grass at the base of the tree you begin to lick your hands, cleaning them up. The apple juice is eventually cleaned off and once more your fur is clean and slightly puffy.

 

That takes care of one problem at least. You are fed, and you had a little bit of a chance to rest while eating. But what about the situation you find yourself in? You are still a female mouse anthro and it seems that there is little you can do to change the fact. At least you had chosen this costume, you think. You don’t want to think about what could have happened if you chosen something else instead.

 

You look around, wondering what more you can do now. It is too dark to see too well... you are left with limited options.

 




Written by ShatteredBeginnings on 10 January 2016

Go to sleep emptystar emptystar emptystar emptystar emptystar


Well if you can’t see that means the only logical thing left to do is sleep. But sleeping out on the open ground doesn’t seem to be a very wise idea. You glance up at the tree, pondering quietly to yourself your chances of being able to climb it. New body or not you figure that you should at least still retain that skill.

 

So you get up on weary paws and set your hands against the tree. The bark seems relatively soft so, digging in your claws, you try to make for the first branch. It takes you a moment, slipping twice before getting your footing, but finally you stand upon the branch.

 

One branch conquered, and a few more to go. The next ones come easier, and soon you find yourself at a comfortable height off the ground. This way, you figure, you won’t have any trouble with potential predators while you sleep. So long as you don’t fall out of the tree of course.

 

Settling down upon the branch you found yourself on you close your eyes. Hopefully, you think, things will better in the morning.



Written by ShatteredBeginnings on 11 January 2016

Morning Light emptystar emptystar emptystar emptystar emptystar


Night came and went, dawn breaking over the world in gentle colors. You slowly open your beady black eyes, nose twitching as you sit up. Your body is still sore, if not more so from sleeping on the branch. A sigh passes your lips as you carefully get to your feet. If nothing else you’ve managed to survive the night.

 

Climbing down the tree you set about gathering a couple apples for your breakfast. There is definitely not going to be any work done on an empty stomach. You sit down to eat, ears perked up to catch the sound of things around you. The forest seems eerily quiet, save for your chewing. It makes you nervous.

 

You listen for a long while, yet still there is no birdsong, hardly even an insect buzzing in your ears. By this time you have finished eating, the unsettling feeling in your gut growing more and more. Something is definitely wrong... And it is more than just your current situation.

 

As you rise you catch movement out of the corner of your eye. What will you do?



Written by ShatteredBeginnings on 12 January 2016

Run emptystar emptystar emptystar emptystar emptystar


You can’t stay here -- what if it’s a predator? Which seems very likely considering the lack of other animal sounds at the moment!

 

So you turn tail, starting to run deeper into the forest. Leaves, twigs, and other flora are crushed underpaw. Your breath comes fast, flight being the only reasonable action in this situation. You don’t even dare to look over your shoulder; you can already hear something chasing after you.

 

The sound of your pursuer gets closer and closer. The trees are moving past you at a blurring pace, and the sound of your own heartbeat is pulsing in your ears. You keep running, throwing everything you have into getting away from whatever it is that is chasing you.

 

But it is not enough. You feel something collide with your back and you tumble forward, hitting the ground hard. A frightened squeak leaves your lips as your head is pushed the ground, a low, rumbling voice now heard.

 

“Not fast enough, child.”

 

The voice of a male, that much was certain. He is holding you down, sitting upon your back. You try to struggle, writhing your body against the ground to try and wriggle out from under him. But it is not enough. You let out another cry, this time as he pushes down harder upon your head to keep you from struggling.

 

“That’s quite enough.” The man on top of you growls. He grabs your arm, forcing you over onto your back. You find yourself looking up into the face of an older male mouse, scruffy and rough looking. There is a scar running down from his right ear to the bridge of his nose.

 

You find yourself frozen in place, staring up at this man. You have no idea what he wants from you, but you’re sure that you’re about to find out.

 

“You’re lucky I found you. Now, you can either come quietly or this can get even uglier.”



Written by ShatteredBeginnings on 14 January 2016

Go with him emptystar emptystar emptystar emptystar emptystar


You decide to cut your loses and go with him. He seems stronger than you so it seems pointless to try and struggle against him anyway. The man helps you up before taking your hand.

 

“Now just stay quiet and follow me.”

 

The man orders, starting to lead you in the opposite direction that you had been running. You wonder to yourself why this man has targeted you, and what he hopes to gain. He doesn’t seem to be threatening you further at least, so that’s a good sign, right?

 

As you walk with the other mouse anthro you hear a sound in the distance, almost like a scream. It causes you to jump, your ears pinning back flat against your skull. The man glances at you, his expression solemn. “That my dear is a sound that you could have made, had I not found you. Count yourself lucky.”

 

Lucky? You wonder. What could have possibly made a sound like that?

 

Though curious, you do as the man said and keep quiet, following after him with slow steps. Every so often he pauses, his nose twitching in the air as if searching for something. You sniff the air too, but the only scent that you’re able to pick up is your own scent of fear.

 

It takes you a little while to get there, but after some traveling the man stops before a large tree. “We’re here. Come on lass.” The man rumbles.

 

You blankly stare at him, a bit confused as to what he means. Here? ...and go where exactly? Your head tilts to the side in confusion, hoping for an answer.

 

“Have you never been in a den before?” He asks. “Well little lady, I’ll just have to show you in then!” He moves to the very front of the tree, lifting up what appeared to be solid moss. Below it are some earthern steps, leading underground beneath the tree.

 

You are in awe. It is neat seeing something like that, and, finding yourself curious about what lies underground, you start walking down the steps. The male anthro moves behind you, moving the moss back into place.

 

You think that it should be pitch black after that, but somewhere further down there is a light of sorts. A lantern perhaps? You glance back at the other anthro, wondering what he is to you; a savior or a kidnapper. For now you are going with savior, until things prove otherwise.

 

Sure enough it is a lantern that is providing the light down here. You arrive at an open area, filled with more of those lanterns. This area is furnished; the den that the male mouse anthro spoke of. There is a chair, a bed, a couch... Simple things that you are used to. The only difference is that the wood is not as polished as it might have been for a human, and the mattress appears to be made out of dried grasses and leaves.

 

The male would gently set a hand on your shoulder, a smile touching his lips. “Here we are lass, good ol’ home sweet home.”

 

You have to wonder, did this guy build this all himself? Sure it isn’t the most lavish furniture, but still you find yourself impressed. The male anthro turns to you now, crossing his arms.

 

“You seem to be a little on the... Ditsy side if you don’t mind my sayin’ so lass.”

 

You feel slightly insulted by his comment, but don’t say anything.

 

“You know what? I think someone oughta take care of you. Especially since there are wolves and big cats about. Why don’t you stay with me? I know it’s not the best looking place but hey, a place to lay your head at night can’t be all bad.”



Written by ShatteredBeginnings on 16 January 2016

Decide to leave emptystar emptystar emptystar emptystar emptystar


As nice as the offer seems to be, you don’t exactly feel comfortable staying with a complete stranger. You turn him down, but decide to ask him if he might know anything about your situation. You explain it to him, and the anthro mouse just looks at you with disbelief.

 

“Hmm... Sounds rather odd if you ask me. Humans only exist in fairy tales here... Not saying I don’t believe you but... Well... You’ve got to understand my situation here as well..”

 

Disheartened you turn to leave, thanking the other for his kindness in helping you out, but insisting that you must find a way back to your real body. You are a human after all dammit! You feel frustrated and helpless, but you’re not going to let this situation overcome you.

 

You try encouraging yourself as you walk out into the open once more. The birdsong seems to have returned, meaning that the danger has passed. You look first to the left and then the right, debating about which route to take. You can either go deeper into the forest or back the way you came.



Written by ShatteredBeginnings on 18 January 2016

Deeper into the forest emptystar emptystar emptystar emptystar emptystar


You know for a fact that there is nothing more back the way you came. It had been an open field after all! So that leaves the forest itself. Surely there is something within that can turn you back, or at least give you a clue as to how to get back to your human state.

 

Your nose twitches, scenting the air as you pause for one last good look around. You feel a little sad to leave the other mouse anthro, but also relieved. It is rather strange how he’d “helped” you after all. You aren’t eaten, so you suppose there is that at least.

 

You walk down the forest path, winding deeper and deeper. Everything starts to look the same to you; trees, bushes, and flora just blending into one. Oh no! It seems as though you are lost! What will you do?



Written by ShatteredBeginnings on 19 January 2016

Press on emptystar emptystar emptystar emptystar emptystar


You decide to press on. Sure things look the same now but you are sure that they’ll look a bit different as you get deeper into the forest. As long as you head straight you’re sure that nothing will go wrong!

 

You can’t help but go over in your mind again just how awkward all of this is. The costumes... Becoming female... You wonder for a moment what it would have been like if you had chosen one of the other costumes. Would things have been easier? Harder? Is anyone else going through the same sort of chaos that you were?

 

So many things run through your mind as you walk along, left to your own devices. The birds overhead almost seem mocking in their cries. Your ears pin against your skull and you glare up at them, losing focus of what is in front of you. It isn’t until you are sent tumbling head over heels that your focus returns to the ground.

 

With a load “oof” you land hard, head spinning. At least this time you don’t lose consciousness. But what did you trip over?

 

Glancing back behind you your eyes fall upon a muscular and rather large badger anthro. She sits up with narrowed eyes, casting a glare in your direction. You swallow hard, hoping that you’re not about to be pounding into a little pulp.

 

“Well wha’ do we ‘ave ‘ere?” Her speech is laced with a thick accent, her voice, luckily, not as angry as you expect it to be.

 

Deciding it is for the best you apologize to the badger.

 

She lets out a barking laugh, shaking her head. “Bah! Can’ stay mad at a wee li’l thang like yurself.” The badger gets up, rising to a great height above you. She doesn’t seem to be threatening at least.

 

“New ta the forest l’il one?” The badger asks.

 

Deciding to test your luck once more you explain the situation to the badger, who frowns deeply in thought.

 

“A hooman ya say. Well lesse... Mayhaps yur best bet is jus’ livin’ out yur new life as a mousen.”

 

Just trying to live your new life as a mouse... It isn’t really something you had considered. It certainly isn’t the answer you are looking for. But you figure you could give it a try. It doesn’t look like you are going to become human again any time soon so it is better to make the best of things.

 

“Ya know... Thar is a goo’ mousen friend of mine ove’ yonder. Let’s go see ‘im.”



Written by ShatteredBeginnings on 20 January 2016

Go with the Badger emptystar emptystar emptystar emptystar emptystar


You go with the badger, heading back the way you came! Much to your surprise you end up right back at the mouse anthro’s home. He chuckles when he sees the surprised look on your face.

 

“Ah ha ha! Looks like you’re back with me after all lass!” You frown. You don’t find it funny, though there definitely is irony in the current situation. The male mouse anthro ushers you and the badger to sit on the couch while he prepares some tea. You can’t help but wonder how you’re going to adjust to this new life... Resisting it had seemed to be the only reasonable option.

 

...but with no leads you supposed you might as well enjoy the new body you had. You find yourself engaged in conversation with the badger, laughing and actually having a good time! Perhaps this wouldn’t be so bad after all.

 

The other male mouse sets about making the tea, setting out three cups for the three of you. You count your blessings that these creatures who found you don’t think you’re odd... And that they didn’t shun you for saying that you were once a human. Perhaps you have had some luck after all!

 

After the tea is ready you begin to sip on the drink slowly. It is hot, but sweet, a very herbal taste to the tea. Is it chamomile? Lavender? You weren’t entirely sure but it was delicious all the same.

 

The badger and the male mouse discuss your situation a little more, trying to poke at possible leads or rumors they might have heard. There is one thing that you can potentially try. But as you sit there with them you notice that you’re actually enjoying your time as a female mouse anthro. It is a different world of senses, of being. You could completely start over, without any of your past mistakes or failures, and start a new life here. You are left with a choice.

 




Written by ShatteredBeginnings on 22 January 2016

Remain An Anthro emptystar emptystar emptystar emptystar emptystar


You know you’ll miss being a male, and a human, but you suppose having your memories is enough. With a smile you tell your new friends that you won’t be trying to change back after all, but rather trying to advance your life as a mouse anthro. Both seem happy with this decision of yours, supporting you wholeheartedly.

 

‘I’ve made the right decision.’ You think to yourself.



Written by ShatteredBeginnings on 23 January 2016


The end (for now)
Please fill in the form.

Remember even though this is a transformation story
not every page has to have a transformation.

Please try hard to spell correctly.

If you don't there is a greater chance of it being rejected.

Gender:

Author name(or nickname):

Email:

What choice are you adding (This is what the link will say)

What title

What is being transformed
From:
To:

What text for the story

use <span class="male"> For the male version </span> (if you selected male above you don't need this)
use <span class="female"> For the female version </span> (if you selected female above you don't need this)
use <spanFullTF> around the tf <spanFullTF>
use <spanSumTF> to show a summury of the transformation for any one who has selected hide TF's <spanSumTF>
use <b> for bold </b>
use <u> for underline </u>
use <i> for italics </i>

What level of notification do you want

Adult Content:

Sexual Content:
Violence:
Nudity:
Swearing:
Delay for

Pages that are submited are licensed under a non-transferable , non-exclusive licence for this website only