Parent      Single Page View      Outline

In a room star star star star halfstar


 

The sign reads


"Welcome all new travellers.

 

To continue you must go through a series of doors.

 

After going through you will pick a costume. You will then become a half- human and half that creature.

 

After a week(100 mins a hour,20 hrs a day,10 days a week) has passed you may morph and get another costume. To start of with you will only be able to become 40% human to 60% human.

 

If you put on a costume you will then become that creature, be teleported to it's home town and have to wait a week before being able to morph.

 

After 50 costumes you may change into one of your other costumes and become 30% to 70% human. When changing costumes you must wait at least an hour before you can change costumes again.

 

100 different species/gender costumes allows you to gender-morph and become 20% to 80% human

 

200 different species costumes allows you to combine costumes and become 10% to 90% human

 

400 different species costumes allows you to return to your world with no more morphing

 

And 800 different species costumes makes a polymorph and allows you to morph outside of this world.

 

Also if you have a costume like a centaur then the human part will always be human and is counted towards the human percentage.

 

Any gender/species transformation magic of yours can only change your gender(if you have at least 100 costumes) and the animal part to a different animal.

 

When you change into a different costume (that you already have) you may teleport to that species home town but you will have the week penalty where you have no costume changes.

 

If you die while wearing a costume you will be reborn at the local inn (or appropriate location ). If you have more then 100 costumes you will lose the costume you had when you died and go to an appropriate place for your next costume.

 

If you fail to make it out in 100 years(100 weeks in a year) one of your possible forms will be chosen and you will be permanently stuck in that form(apart from magic) until you die. Also there will be no possibility of going back to your world.

 

Also, one final note: should you take a female form and become pregnant, you won't be able to change your gender until the child is born, though the other aspects of your form may change (the child will change to match.) That is all, and good luck!


You realise that you have to do what the sign said to do and go through the doors and grab a costume.

 



Alternatively you could use the key system to determine the room

 

Please type in a number 1 - 18

 

Number 1:
Number 2:
Number 3:

 







Illustrated by catprog

Written by Catprog on 11 February 2004

Normal Land star star halfstar emptystar emptystar


 

You go through the door.

 

All of a sudden it slams shut and with no handle on this side it appears that you are stuck.

 

There are two more doors however and both of them have a sign on them saying

 



Costume room for
Element: Land
Type: Normal
Gender: ????

 

So which door do you want




Illustrated by catprog

Written by Catprog on 26 February 2004

Female Normal Land star star halfstar emptystar emptystar


You go through the door.

 

All of a sudden it slams shut and with no handle on this side it appears that you are stuck.<P/>There are five costumes in this room, all of them female, all of them are normal land creatures.

 

  • Snake
  • <li><span class="female">Wolf</span></li>




Written by Catprog on 26 February 2004

Skunk Taur star star star halfstar emptystar


The moment you touch the costume, it comes alive an starts to flow over your body. First the costume flows behind, and you feel another body form. It starts with a large tail with a white stripe flowing down the middle, and along the lower body. You also feel it sliding up your normal back. There's a moment of panic, a fear of what may happen, but as the change takes you, it subsides, a merging of fact and the unknown.

 

You watch the costume move up to the chest and with amusement you watch as they balloon out and you soon have 6 decent sized bumps. I'm turning into a girl?

 

You watch as the fur flows out from the white turning black. White and black? Skunk? Your turning into a skunk? But why so large breasts, and so many? You look back over and it also appears you are turning into a centaur like creature.

 

Their is a feeling of coldness and you look down and watch as your manhood melts away, changing into your new womenhood.

 

You sit down, feeling dazed, a bit unused to your new limbs. Reaching down for your front feet you feel them change and turning into paws. Soon you stand up as a new female skunk taur.




Illustrated by lemonsky

Written by Catprog & Kendareru on 10 February 2011

Princess emptystar emptystar emptystar emptystar emptystar


As you look around you notice your clothes are also changing. Soon you are covered in frills and have a crown on your head.

 

New knowledge enters your mind about your new royal family and how you are next in line for the throne.

 

As you try to adjust you find yourself in the middle of a forest, with the sun setting and a wolf howling.



Written by catprog on 03 August 2018

Forest emptystar emptystar emptystar emptystar emptystar


The clothes you wore clung tight to your body as you watched your front legs padding forward across the cold earth. Hard white claws scratched up the dry soil as your weight shifted between your new quadrupedal gait. You stepped lightly, as to not muddy your dainty black paws, though you couldn't help but ponder as to why you were doing this.
"Wait a minute, what's with all this prissy pink bullcrap?" A tiara atop your head glistened in the morning light, its bright pink and blue flecks of light shone exquisitely with every meandering pace.
In the distance [hows a skunks sight?] What seemed like the end of the road. A small patch of trees and grass sprouting from the center of your vision. Upon close inspection, you come to realize that the path merely split in two a bit farther down the way; two thin winding paths led deep into the forested terrain, one sloping upward, and another one trailing deep down into the dark greenery, its viridescent hues grew deeper in value as your eyes tried to adjust to the dim light.
Which path shall you choose?



Written by Driftingdragon on 04 March 2020

Walk up road -meet family emptystar emptystar emptystar emptystar emptystar


You decide to take the higher road, sandy brow rocks tumbled downward as your legs propelled you farther up the trail. Your tail swayed behind you in anticipation and slight caution as you approached the top of the hill, just barely able to see the structures behind it. The air smelled fresher with every step you took as the trees around you began to make way into a much larger clearing, filled with much less saturated and brighter green grasses.
The pupils of your eyes widened as you feast your eyes upon an opulent palace, the high towering stone masonry was carved out in intricate detail, your eye catching more of its intricacies as you near its looming presence. A large stone archway hangs over the exterior walls of the buildings, drawing tall curves in the air above you. Their pale rough surfaces formed a stark contrast against the bright baby blue skies stretching for miles above you; not a cloud in sight.
A new spring began to develop in your step as you made your way closer to the structure, it began to appear much larger as you came closer to the immaculate castle. Two guards were posted on each side of the entrance, the barracks just behind the large wooden draw-bridge was bustling with life as other soldiers took standby as their colleagues kept their eyes fixed on the only moving thing in the distance. Your black and white fur stood out against the deep earthy tones of the trees behind you, the fur rustled on your body as the wind grazed the tops of the grass, their waxy exteriors glistened in the sunlight as they danced like waves towards you. The combination leads the guard’s eyes directly to you, as your towering figure stood just barely in the clearing.
You froze as you saw them, and they began to approach you, waving their arms, and calling out, with a surprisingly gentle tone in their voice.
“Princess!” they belt out to you, as their armored bodies careened towards you at full speed. This sight caused you to rear up, almost ten feet in the air; your front legs kicked in the air just in front of you, the clawed paws scratched through the hot dry air. They call to you once again, while attempting to pacify you as the spook wore off. Your pupils begin to return to normal, once you realize the two of them were not a threat. Their hands brushed against your long coarse hairs, running their plated fingertips across your flank as you lower your front limbs down once again.
“Thank you princess. Glad you have returned!” One of them called out to you.
“Yes, we have been looking for you all morning! Princess. Where have you been you silly goose.” the other guard states, as he shot a hot glance over at his colleague. You watch as the guards turn around, walking back towards the castle. They look at you, before quickly turning back around to continue strutting their way back to the building. You have a moment to take in the sight before you, as the much smaller canine mutts beckoned you closer with their tails as they continued. In a moment you take full stride, rearing once again, before cantering up behind them.
A guard quietly giggles as he shoots you a quick yet subtle glance over his shoulder upon seeing how hard it took for you to catch up. They lead you deep into the castle walls, their pearly smooth appearance reflected your own image on the walls. You watched your body sway, first the front, then the back with every step you take farther. The hard tile beneath your feet hurt your paws somewhat; accustomed to the soft dirt you once tread upon, the lack of give with the cold cut limestone began to wear on your knees and elbows.
Chat can be heard in the room nearby, almost instantly after you walk into the foyer, the conglomerate of voices seemed to mix together as one as they all took turns saying what they needed in the moment. Your keen ears picked up on both male and female voices, as well as the voice of someone probably rather young as well- at least younger than yourself. When you walk past the threshold of the huge drawing room, you look in awe at the high ceilings as they almost dwarf the furniture pushed into the center of the room. Your eyes gaze at the group of people sitting and chatting around a small coffee table.
Unlike the guards, the others sitting around the table were much like yourself in stature; the three of them were perched heavily on couches, sitting with their quadrupedal bodies, as their front limbs remained straight and rigid. Their upper arms flexed slightly, as they took turns bringing teacups up to their mouths to take a sip as they spoke quietly among each other. They quickly break away from the conversation to examine you as you walk through the door.
With multiple eyes upon you, your mind began to race as it hyper focused on your clothes. The bright saturated pink of your dress (Check for accuracy in the document thing+ FINISH DESCRIPTION). They all watch as well, standing up while talking chattily to each other.
“Sup sis!” The smallest taur said to you, his white stripe had barely (how does their color change as they age), “Thought you’d never get back!”
“Oh of course I’d return brother!” You said in response, giving the group a curtsy, the tiny fingertips wrinkled your satin dress with precision as your front legs bent slightly in politeness.
“Your mother and I have been worried sick.” The largest of the three projected his voice much louder than the younger male, which made you jump slightly as he expressed himself, turning in your direction, and nearly leaping from his chair as he saw you. The smaller adult sat there; legs crossed, as well as her arms, a piercing stare directly into your soul, as to say ‘your father is right’.
It was a familiar feeling, being talked down to by your parents again, though there was something that irritated you about things. They quickly begin to lose your focus, your stare wandered around the enormous room you found yourself in. The architecture surrounding you had enticed you more than anything these people could have shown or told you.
Ultimately, you ended up waiting for the three of them to quit talking, after politely shooting them smiles and nods, regardless of your vindictive attitude, not long after everyone’s introduction, you look around seeing a multitude of pathways within your immaculate dwellings. First a deep cavernous rocky archway leading down a steep spiraling staircase, winding deep down into the earth’s crust as it curved in a tight disorienting coil. On the other side, a large wooden door; in it, was etched images of your family's past, from generations ago. A tail you recalled to be the most boring and mundane one that was drilled into your head since you were young. Then again, you could also stay here, and listen to what your parents have to say.
Where will you go?



Written by Driftingdragon on 05 March 2020

Go to library emptystar emptystar emptystar emptystar emptystar


The looming presence of what could have been beyond those doors stuck with you, it caused you to want to know what was behind it, your curiosity got the best of you. In the middle of one of your family lectures you decided to wander off into the library of the gigantic palace. Needless to say the amount of books contained in overwhelmed you quite a bit, as you were consumed by the mouth of the room, walking past the archway.

 

Your eyes could barely focus on the numerous books lining the walls of the library, their various colors were a blur, as they lined up all the way to the ceiling. Tracks folded themselves around the tops of the shelves, where the towering ladders sat firmly. The books were organized by genre. Which will you choose?



Written by Driftingdragon on 29 March 2020

History emptystar emptystar emptystar emptystar emptystar


As you scanned through the books lining your castle’s opulent shelves, you stopped at the first and most interesting book you can find. ‘History’ was written on the cover in large text.
“Guess this is what interests people.” you stared at the painted cover as it was filled with figures, countries, and flags overlapping in varied opacities. You weren’t able to recognize any of the individuals listed on the cover, or even in the table of context as you began to scan the words lining the pages. Time seemed to fly by as you learned about lifetime's worth of knowledge; you pondered to yourself how nobody could have known the impact of their actions. Your stomach began to feel heavy as you read through pages of destruction and war.
You had learned many battle tactics, as well as soft-power skills, readying you for your own space in history itself. Something about the level of manipulation you had exposed yourself to began to make your head spin as your mind grew exponentially as you sat there quietly with your muzzle between the pages. What will you do?



Written by Driftingdragon on 03 May 2020

Stop emptystar emptystar emptystar emptystar emptystar


You place the book down, disgusted and unentertained. Not caring to finish studying this subject, you decide to occupy your time with something else. After falling asleep and taking a nap for the entire day, you realize that you needed to prepare for the attendance of the ball, which had completely snuck up on you in your distraction. What do you do?



Written by Driftingdragon on 07 May 2020

Prepare for the Ball emptystar emptystar emptystar emptystar emptystar


Like a good princess, you take your time preparing for the ball though your mind couldn’t stop wondering what the rest of those history books were trying to tell you. Nonetheless you decided to brush it off, focusing only on looking the best for the upcoming ball. You choose one of your favorite pink dresses and adorned your taur body with it. Though you were slightly off scheme it was bright enough to blend in. Suddenly you come across your brother just as he too was getting ready for the ball.
“Uhh what are you doing?” He said, taking you by surprise by his more tactically chosen outfit. Thick denim padding along with several pockets lining his half-formal vest. “You don’t look ready for a war.” he said as you stared at him pondered. “Listen you’re going to need something better than that if you want to survive.” He said before rolling his eyes and walking away. “Okay listen you’re going to have to work with me on this okay?” He continued before letting you talk.



Written by Driftingdragon on 08 May 2020

SURE emptystar emptystar emptystar emptystar emptystar


You quickly agree to him, and grab some more appropriate garbs as well. To your surprise, he led you out of the castle through the back entrance of the palace. Through deep catacombs from beneath, you both found yourself exiting through the deep tunnel into the brush just outside of the city limits.
“I’ve been doing some independent research and I’ve come to realize that the neighboring kingdoms are to invade at tonight's ball. You must help stop them.” you nod your head, pretending to understand a single word of what your brother was saying.
As the two of you continued your mindless meandering behind him, a random invader came from the left side of the bushes and began to pester the two of you. Clearly he understood who this was, though your mind couldn’t think about what it was he was talking to you about. As the strange man continued following just behind the two of your footsteps you had the urge to suddenly do something about it, as your brother stared at you silently as you paced alongside each other.



Written by Driftingdragon on 09 May 2020

Hesitate emptystar emptystar emptystar emptystar emptystar


You hesitated to speak, trying to get your brother to respond instead of just putting you on the spot. Before you knew it, you found yourself compulsively lying about your kingdom. Sharing with the young man’s head with the vague things you’ve read in your historical escapades. Though you didn’t fully know what you were doing, you figured that whatever you told them would be useful if you were to apply at least some of the learnings from your books.
Your brother looked at you from the side, slightly taken aback at your newfound acting skills, though you could tell how truly frightened he was at your power. From that point on you had the stranger within your grasps. Manipulating him at your very will, you pointed your finger straight forward.
“And that way is actually the hiding place of the royal family!” You said only moments before the mysterious young man hurdled past you and your brother, barely recognizing he had fallen right into your trap, and directly off a cliff just behind some bushes. When you turned once again to face your brother he was utterly shocked and taken aback. His mouth hung agape as he watched how you had skillfully handled the situation. “What?” you said as you smiled at him like a psychopath, knowing you had just run a man off the edge of a cliff.
“Wow, that’s actually just the kind of attitude I was looking for in a partner.” He said to you as you pondered to yourself what he was talking to. “You know if anything happened to our parents I’d be next in line. Well of course you first but y’know I’m actually a dude so they’re going to respect me more. But you know what, I actually respect you a lot as well.” he continued on as the two of you walked farther within the outskirts of the kingdom.
“What are you talking about bro?” you asked him, confused before he began to speak once again, this time he poured out his entire plan of either trying to distance himself from the palace just to save himself, if he couldn’t save your family. “What? So you mean that person was from an opposing kingdom? And they’re planning a raid tonight?” He looked at you as if you were stupid, as if it was clear that you shouldn’t have repeated to him the particularly clear explanation he had just given you.
“Well at this point, I’m not sure what’s going to happen, but I’ve tried to save a few other people from the raid as well. We should be meeting up once we return.” At this point, it had been long after the raid, and the two of you were sitting quietly as you both watched the sun set. You didn’t know how you had felt about this, just letting your family and court get decimated within the course of a day like that, but who could have known.
“You know mom was on some really weird stuff.” he began talking, before telling you more about how she had tried to bribe him into killing his father, though he was way over that, as he knew her treacherous planning from the time he was little. Always wanting to find more, he knew that the only way to get what he wanted was to take what he needed when he needed it. And regardless of him knowing, he decided that turning the other cheek was the best option for himself. “You know what, why don’t you rule alongside me?” he mentioned just as you both walked back in through the palace doors. You took a moment to think about it.



Written by Driftingdragon on 11 May 2020

What emptystar emptystar emptystar emptystar emptystar


Your humble attitude about this quickly showed your sibling how willing you were to at least learn a bit more about his plans. His droning voice continued to lecture you on and on about possibilities, what brought him here, your parents, all sorts of things that your mind wasn’t fully ready to take in at the moment. Regardless of this, you mentally pressed on. It wasn’t before long until you began to fully absorb his words, your eyes lit up, you began to breathe heavily as you realized that the kingdom was in grave danger, not from just the neighboring kingdoms, but from your brother as well.
As you walked alongside him, you realized that his plan was a bit more sinister than you could have imagined, though you were unsure about how you felt having to deal with your sibling in such a different yet alternate light, something about it fascinated you. How much more of this could you take?



Written by Driftingdragon on 14 May 2020


A lot more

Please fill in the form.

Remember even though this is a transformation story
not every page has to have a transformation.

Please try hard to spell correctly.

If you don't there is a greater chance of it being rejected.

Gender:
Male

Author name(or nickname):

Email:

What choice are you adding (This is what the link will say)

What title

What is being transformed
From:
To:

What text for the story

use <span class="male"> For the male version </span> (if you selected male above you don't need this)
use <span class="female"> For the female version </span> (if you selected female above you don't need this)
use <spanFullTF> around the tf <spanFullTF>
use <spanSumTF> to show a summury of the transformation for any one who has selected hide TF's <spanSumTF>
use <b> for bold </b>
use <u> for underline </u>
use <i> for italics </i>

What level of notification do you want

Adult Content:

Sexual Content:
Violence:
Nudity:
Swearing:
Delay for

Pages that are submited are licensed under a non-transferable , non-exclusive licence for this website only