Parent      Single Page View      Outline

In a room star star star star halfstar


 

The sign reads


"Welcome all new travellers.

 

To continue you must go through a series of doors.

 

After going through you will pick a costume. You will then become a half- human and half that creature.

 

After a week(100 mins a hour,20 hrs a day,10 days a week) has passed you may morph and get another costume. To start of with you will only be able to become 40% human to 60% human.

 

If you put on a costume you will then become that creature, be teleported to it's home town and have to wait a week before being able to morph.

 

After 50 costumes you may change into one of your other costumes and become 30% to 70% human. When changing costumes you must wait at least an hour before you can change costumes again.

 

100 different species/gender costumes allows you to gender-morph and become 20% to 80% human

 

200 different species costumes allows you to combine costumes and become 10% to 90% human

 

400 different species costumes allows you to return to your world with no more morphing

 

And 800 different species costumes makes a polymorph and allows you to morph outside of this world.

 

Also if you have a costume like a centaur then the human part will always be human and is counted towards the human percentage.

 

Any gender/species transformation magic of yours can only change your gender(if you have at least 100 costumes) and the animal part to a different animal.

 

When you change into a different costume (that you already have) you may teleport to that species home town but you will have the week penalty where you have no costume changes.

 

If you die while wearing a costume you will be reborn at the local inn (or appropriate location ). If you have more then 100 costumes you will lose the costume you had when you died and go to an appropriate place for your next costume.

 

If you fail to make it out in 100 years(100 weeks in a year) one of your possible forms will be chosen and you will be permanently stuck in that form(apart from magic) until you die. Also there will be no possibility of going back to your world.

 

Also, one final note: should you take a female form and become pregnant, you won't be able to change your gender until the child is born, though the other aspects of your form may change (the child will change to match.) That is all, and good luck!


You realise that you have to do what the sign said to do and go through the doors and grab a costume.

 



Alternatively you could use the key system to determine the room

 

Please type in a number 1 - 18

 

Number 1:
Number 2:
Number 3:

 







Illustrated by catprog

Written by Catprog on 11 February 2004

Normal Land star star halfstar emptystar emptystar


 

You go through the door.

 

All of a sudden it slams shut and with no handle on this side it appears that you are stuck.

 

There are two more doors however and both of them have a sign on them saying

 



Costume room for
Element: Land
Type: Normal
Gender: ????

 

So which door do you want




Illustrated by catprog

Written by Catprog on 26 February 2004

Female Normal Land star star halfstar emptystar emptystar


You go through the door.

 

All of a sudden it slams shut and with no handle on this side it appears that you are stuck.<P/>There are five costumes in this room, all of them female, all of them are normal land creatures.

 

  • Snake
  • <li><span class="female">Wolf</span></li>




Written by Catprog on 26 February 2004

Skunk Taur star star star halfstar emptystar


The moment you touch the costume, it comes alive an starts to flow over your body. First the costume flows behind, and you feel another body form. It starts with a large tail with a white stripe flowing down the middle, and along the lower body. You also feel it sliding up your normal back. There's a moment of panic, a fear of what may happen, but as the change takes you, it subsides, a merging of fact and the unknown.

 

You watch the costume move up to the chest and with amusement you watch as they balloon out and you soon have 6 decent sized bumps. I'm turning into a girl?

 

You watch as the fur flows out from the white turning black. White and black? Skunk? Your turning into a skunk? But why so large breasts, and so many? You look back over and it also appears you are turning into a centaur like creature.

 

Their is a feeling of coldness and you look down and watch as your manhood melts away, changing into your new womenhood.

 

You sit down, feeling dazed, a bit unused to your new limbs. Reaching down for your front feet you feel them change and turning into paws. Soon you stand up as a new female skunk taur.




Illustrated by lemonsky

Written by Catprog & Kendareru on 10 February 2011

Princess emptystar emptystar emptystar emptystar emptystar


As you look around you notice your clothes are also changing. Soon you are covered in frills and have a crown on your head.

 

New knowledge enters your mind about your new royal family and how you are next in line for the throne.

 

As you try to adjust you find yourself in the middle of a forest, with the sun setting and a wolf howling.



Written by catprog on 03 August 2018

Forest emptystar emptystar emptystar emptystar emptystar


The clothes you wore clung tight to your body as you watched your front legs padding forward across the cold earth. Hard white claws scratched up the dry soil as your weight shifted between your new quadrupedal gait. You stepped lightly, as to not muddy your dainty black paws, though you couldn't help but ponder as to why you were doing this.
"Wait a minute, what's with all this prissy pink bullcrap?" A tiara atop your head glistened in the morning light, its bright pink and blue flecks of light shone exquisitely with every meandering pace.
In the distance [hows a skunks sight?] What seemed like the end of the road. A small patch of trees and grass sprouting from the center of your vision. Upon close inspection, you come to realize that the path merely split in two a bit farther down the way; two thin winding paths led deep into the forested terrain, one sloping upward, and another one trailing deep down into the dark greenery, its viridescent hues grew deeper in value as your eyes tried to adjust to the dim light.
Which path shall you choose?



Written by Driftingdragon on 04 March 2020

Walk up road -meet family emptystar emptystar emptystar emptystar emptystar


You decide to take the higher road, sandy brow rocks tumbled downward as your legs propelled you farther up the trail. Your tail swayed behind you in anticipation and slight caution as you approached the top of the hill, just barely able to see the structures behind it. The air smelled fresher with every step you took as the trees around you began to make way into a much larger clearing, filled with much less saturated and brighter green grasses.
The pupils of your eyes widened as you feast your eyes upon an opulent palace, the high towering stone masonry was carved out in intricate detail, your eye catching more of its intricacies as you near its looming presence. A large stone archway hangs over the exterior walls of the buildings, drawing tall curves in the air above you. Their pale rough surfaces formed a stark contrast against the bright baby blue skies stretching for miles above you; not a cloud in sight.
A new spring began to develop in your step as you made your way closer to the structure, it began to appear much larger as you came closer to the immaculate castle. Two guards were posted on each side of the entrance, the barracks just behind the large wooden draw-bridge was bustling with life as other soldiers took standby as their colleagues kept their eyes fixed on the only moving thing in the distance. Your black and white fur stood out against the deep earthy tones of the trees behind you, the fur rustled on your body as the wind grazed the tops of the grass, their waxy exteriors glistened in the sunlight as they danced like waves towards you. The combination leads the guard’s eyes directly to you, as your towering figure stood just barely in the clearing.
You froze as you saw them, and they began to approach you, waving their arms, and calling out, with a surprisingly gentle tone in their voice.
“Princess!” they belt out to you, as their armored bodies careened towards you at full speed. This sight caused you to rear up, almost ten feet in the air; your front legs kicked in the air just in front of you, the clawed paws scratched through the hot dry air. They call to you once again, while attempting to pacify you as the spook wore off. Your pupils begin to return to normal, once you realize the two of them were not a threat. Their hands brushed against your long coarse hairs, running their plated fingertips across your flank as you lower your front limbs down once again.
“Thank you princess. Glad you have returned!” One of them called out to you.
“Yes, we have been looking for you all morning! Princess. Where have you been you silly goose.” the other guard states, as he shot a hot glance over at his colleague. You watch as the guards turn around, walking back towards the castle. They look at you, before quickly turning back around to continue strutting their way back to the building. You have a moment to take in the sight before you, as the much smaller canine mutts beckoned you closer with their tails as they continued. In a moment you take full stride, rearing once again, before cantering up behind them.
A guard quietly giggles as he shoots you a quick yet subtle glance over his shoulder upon seeing how hard it took for you to catch up. They lead you deep into the castle walls, their pearly smooth appearance reflected your own image on the walls. You watched your body sway, first the front, then the back with every step you take farther. The hard tile beneath your feet hurt your paws somewhat; accustomed to the soft dirt you once tread upon, the lack of give with the cold cut limestone began to wear on your knees and elbows.
Chat can be heard in the room nearby, almost instantly after you walk into the foyer, the conglomerate of voices seemed to mix together as one as they all took turns saying what they needed in the moment. Your keen ears picked up on both male and female voices, as well as the voice of someone probably rather young as well- at least younger than yourself. When you walk past the threshold of the huge drawing room, you look in awe at the high ceilings as they almost dwarf the furniture pushed into the center of the room. Your eyes gaze at the group of people sitting and chatting around a small coffee table.
Unlike the guards, the others sitting around the table were much like yourself in stature; the three of them were perched heavily on couches, sitting with their quadrupedal bodies, as their front limbs remained straight and rigid. Their upper arms flexed slightly, as they took turns bringing teacups up to their mouths to take a sip as they spoke quietly among each other. They quickly break away from the conversation to examine you as you walk through the door.
With multiple eyes upon you, your mind began to race as it hyper focused on your clothes. The bright saturated pink of your dress (Check for accuracy in the document thing+ FINISH DESCRIPTION). They all watch as well, standing up while talking chattily to each other.
“Sup sis!” The smallest taur said to you, his white stripe had barely (how does their color change as they age), “Thought you’d never get back!”
“Oh of course I’d return brother!” You said in response, giving the group a curtsy, the tiny fingertips wrinkled your satin dress with precision as your front legs bent slightly in politeness.
“Your mother and I have been worried sick.” The largest of the three projected his voice much louder than the younger male, which made you jump slightly as he expressed himself, turning in your direction, and nearly leaping from his chair as he saw you. The smaller adult sat there; legs crossed, as well as her arms, a piercing stare directly into your soul, as to say ‘your father is right’.
It was a familiar feeling, being talked down to by your parents again, though there was something that irritated you about things. They quickly begin to lose your focus, your stare wandered around the enormous room you found yourself in. The architecture surrounding you had enticed you more than anything these people could have shown or told you.
Ultimately, you ended up waiting for the three of them to quit talking, after politely shooting them smiles and nods, regardless of your vindictive attitude, not long after everyone’s introduction, you look around seeing a multitude of pathways within your immaculate dwellings. First a deep cavernous rocky archway leading down a steep spiraling staircase, winding deep down into the earth’s crust as it curved in a tight disorienting coil. On the other side, a large wooden door; in it, was etched images of your family's past, from generations ago. A tail you recalled to be the most boring and mundane one that was drilled into your head since you were young. Then again, you could also stay here, and listen to what your parents have to say.
Where will you go?



Written by Driftingdragon on 05 March 2020

Go to library emptystar emptystar emptystar emptystar emptystar


The looming presence of what could have been beyond those doors stuck with you, it caused you to want to know what was behind it, your curiosity got the best of you. In the middle of one of your family lectures you decided to wander off into the library of the gigantic palace. Needless to say the amount of books contained in overwhelmed you quite a bit, as you were consumed by the mouth of the room, walking past the archway.

 

Your eyes could barely focus on the numerous books lining the walls of the library, their various colors were a blur, as they lined up all the way to the ceiling. Tracks folded themselves around the tops of the shelves, where the towering ladders sat firmly. The books were organized by genre. Which will you choose?



Written by Driftingdragon on 29 March 2020

Science emptystar emptystar emptystar emptystar emptystar


You feast your eyes on a book about advanced algebra, trigonometry, and calculus, and over the next few days you spend all your time reading, practicing, taking notes, and solving equations. Delving even deeper into the applied physics field, you take your skill for mathematics to the next level.

 

Already having challenged your own skills, you had decided to take it a step farther and study some of the harder sciences, delving into one of the most complex of bioscience. Despite even your parents attempting to discourage you in your field, you take the bull by the horns and spend every ounce of your time studying everything there is to know about genes and evolution. You had eventually even developed a team of dedicated scientists on your side, working towards a similar goal.

 

One day, you are approached by a young man with a business opportunity, speaking of working with you on finding a cure to death. Your field of study was the right place for them to begin, because you had felt as though you had to educate the world of your work. After investing so much time and energy into working on the cure, and absolutely decimating the family order within the kingdom, you felt as if you had nothing else to lose.

 

Though you couldn’t help but feel as though there was something strange about this offer. You didn’t quite listen to what he had mentioned, but there was something about biological robots. What do you tell them?



Written by Driftingdragon on 30 March 2020

No emptystar emptystar emptystar emptystar emptystar


You kindly refuse the offer, deciding to go on with your own studies. Your sibling, the prince of the kingdom had asked you about some favors to be done. Apparently he was working with your mother on a project that she needed taking care of for ‘family business. They both had required both a range of projects for you to work on, unbeknownst to the king.

 

While you were working alongside the prince you had discovered a number of things. Not only was your mother, unbeknownst to the king, using the royal funds to afford these projects, but she was also aiming for high goals. He explained to you how she believed the king would never support her lofty goals, and therefore as her children, it’s your collective duties to help your mother fulfill her aspirations!

 

Sounds a bit sketchy? Though you never thought twice about it, as the range of colorful options laid before you enticed you more than anything else. While having the freedom from corporation you do, the sky's the limit; you were never one to restrict yourself with mundane and ritualistic tasks.

 

There were numerous options, though only a few had stood out to you. The family could either take an offensive approach, or deal with things in a ritualistic manner, and though you were enticed by the mechanical choice above the two, the cultavitive choice also seemed to stick with you.



Written by Driftingdragon on 31 March 2020

Make alchemic potion emptystar emptystar emptystar emptystar emptystar


You had chosen the first and most obvious answer: an offensive approach, and the most to-the-point choice of the four. Thinking to yourself what your work file may contain, you were shocked to find out the task was to merely brew a potion.

 

“What have I gotten myself into!” you ask yourself. Having anticipated a more hands-on job in the field you never would have expected your daily tasks were to sit around practically cooking. You felt extremely overqualified for the job, regardless, day after day you mixed a rainbow of colorful powders and liquids of varying viscosities, watching them sizzle, heat up, and nearly explode as you haphazardly threw the mixture together.

 

After nearly blowing up the castle’s lab numerous times, you finally decided to put your mind to it, working through long hours and focusing only on your practice. It wasn’t long thereafter until you finally figured out the exact things that were needed, and when you did, you implemented every last step with skill. By the end of things, you were a master at the art of mixing and stirring.

 

Your ultimate result was a glowing red potion, brightly emanating its own neon light as you swirled it around in a flask. She came approaching you from behind; you felt the queen’s touch on your shoulder as you watched your creation glistening. A smile spread across her face and then you knew she was truly proud of you.
“Thank you for such hard work dear! Now hand it over please!” she asked sternly, you could almost catch the hint of demand in her tone. You take a moment to think to yourself.



Written by Driftingdragon on 01 April 2020

Give potion emptystar emptystar emptystar emptystar emptystar


Without thinking twice about it, you hand over the liquid to your mother, along with the papers containing the formula. She almost seemed to snatch them from your grip before you were even ready, jarring you slightly.
“Thank you so much dear!” she said in a bubbly tone as she shot you a friendly smile. You felt satisfied with yourself, knowing that you had worked hard to get to this point. Falling asleep happily, that night in your bed you couldn’t help but wiggle with excitement for your next day of work. Unbeknownst to you, the kingdom will soon feel the repercussions of your actions.

 

The following night you were awoken by a deep shaking in your bed. Shortly after, you woke up bolt upright, realizing the tremors were not merely a dream. Looking to your window, you see a dark shadow moving across the horizon. It’s lumbering black appearance almost seemed to seep into the night sky as it stepped side to side slowly in the distance.

 

“What the?” you say to yourself, still blinking the sleep out of your eyes. You wonder if this was even still a dream. In an instant you become fully aware of your situation, and you rush outside to figure out what’s going on.

 

Upon closer inspection, you find yourself chasing alongside a gigantic muscular version of what you believe to be the queen. Her body was enormously bulbous, almost malformed as she slowly squeezed her bristling muscles in order to walk. As you looked up at her, fear gripped you deep in your stomach, her stature was so large that the tight spaces between every muscle seemed small yet deep enough to crush any average-sized taur.
In an instant you must think of what to do next, as your paws carry you across the land like the wind.



Written by Driftingdragon on 08 April 2020

Other potion emptystar emptystar emptystar emptystar emptystar


Remembering one of the failed potions from the other day, you grab it from your pocket and instantly launch it up at your mother, splashing her fur slightly with the misty purple liquid. In an instant your mother began melting as if she was a cone of ice cream left out on a hot day.
"I'm melting! What a world! How could you-" the queen's shrill screams echoed out for miles throughout the kingdom as her body began to disintegrate into the floor as if her body were transforming into vapor before your very eyes.
"Well that was dramatic" you thought to yourself as you pondered your enormous mother's treacheries. From that day on, you decided to never use science for a purpose you were unsure of beforehand. Having learned your lesson, you continued your studies and work in the field. Your findings produced many successful discoveries, as well as the occasional failure, but never breaking through a glass ceiling; your lifelong work had never received the proper recognition you had desired. Though as you continued your career in the research science fields, you couldn't help but wonder if your reputation had been tainted by that one incident.
For the rest of your life, you felt stuck doing something you both enjoyed and resented as the entire kingdom either loved you for defeating your mother, or resented you for helping cause it. Other than the distaste in your stagnation, you actually lived a very neutral life.



Written by Driftingdragon on 08 June 2020


The end (for now)
Please fill in the form.

Remember even though this is a transformation story
not every page has to have a transformation.

Please try hard to spell correctly.

If you don't there is a greater chance of it being rejected.

Gender:
Male

Author name(or nickname):

Email:

What choice are you adding (This is what the link will say)

What title

What is being transformed
From:
To:

What text for the story

use <span class="male"> For the male version </span> (if you selected male above you don't need this)
use <span class="female"> For the female version </span> (if you selected female above you don't need this)
use <spanFullTF> around the tf <spanFullTF>
use <spanSumTF> to show a summury of the transformation for any one who has selected hide TF's <spanSumTF>
use <b> for bold </b>
use <u> for underline </u>
use <i> for italics </i>

What level of notification do you want

Adult Content:

Sexual Content:
Violence:
Nudity:
Swearing:
Delay for

Pages that are submited are licensed under a non-transferable , non-exclusive licence for this website only