Parent      Single Page View      Outline

star star star halfstar emptystar


6 people are deposited on an island.

 

The 1st night someone accidentally activates a barrier.

 

In the tv studio the producers quickly realise that they can't get anybody out or in but the automatic cameras' signals are still working. They decide to relabel the show as fiction.

 

Now which character do you wish to start with?



Written by catprog on 17 December 2000

Yourself emptystar emptystar emptystar emptystar emptystar


Who cares about any of the other characters.

 

Just go as yourself.



Written by catprog on 20 November 2016

The arrival ship emptystar emptystar emptystar emptystar emptystar


You pack your bags looking around your cabin, making sure not to leave anything behind. Before you know it , the knock on the door comes and you are pushed out.

 

The rafts are cut loose and after someone goes down to catch everything you start tossing the survival equipment down.

 

Canvas, pots, food everything starts to get loaded on the raft.

 

Just before you leave, you spot a fire making kit hidden in a bag of rice. Quickly grabbing it before the siren sounds you slip it into your pocket.

 

You find a spot and start paddling towards the island. The moment the first person steps onto the beach you feel your insides turn inside out for a moment.

 

You look around to see a shimmering barrier blocking your view of the horizon.

 




Written by catprog on 05 August 2017


Both First Night

Please fill in the form.

Remember even though this is a transformation story
not every page has to have a transformation.

Please try hard to spell correctly.

If you don't there is a greater chance of it being rejected.

Gender:

Author name(or nickname):

Email:

What choice are you adding (This is what the link will say)

What title

What is being transformed
From:
To:

What text for the story

use <span class="male"> For the male version </span> (if you selected male above you don't need this)
use <span class="female"> For the female version </span> (if you selected female above you don't need this)
use <spanFullTF> around the tf <spanFullTF>
use <spanSumTF> to show a summury of the transformation for any one who has selected hide TF's <spanSumTF>
use <b> for bold </b>
use <u> for underline </u>
use <i> for italics </i>

What level of notification do you want

Adult Content:

Sexual Content:
Violence:
Nudity:
Swearing:
Delay for

Pages that are submited are licensed under a non-transferable , non-exclusive licence for this website only