Parent      Single Page View      Outline

You are standing by a tree star star star emptystar emptystar


There are 3 paths.

 

One appears to go to a jungle,
one appears to go to a cave,
one appears to go to a beach,
you could try and climb the tree,
there is a nearby shop you could go in,
or you could do something else.

 

So what's its going to be?




Illustrated by Catprog

Written by catprog on 01 April 2003

In the shop star halfstar emptystar emptystar emptystar


There is a table with a sign saying

<strong>Free Sample:</strong>
Take one

 

On the table there is a fridge with a range of liquids. Also on the table are various magical trinkets including costumes. What would you like to take, or would you like to buy something?



Written by catprog on 10 April 2003

Fridge star emptystar emptystar emptystar emptystar


You have a look in the fridge.

 

In the fridge are a range of drinks,potions and other trinkets.



Written by catprog on 13 December 2005

Potion star emptystar emptystar emptystar emptystar


You decide to grab a potion, but which one...



Written by catprog on 13 December 2005

Were-Tiger star emptystar emptystar emptystar emptystar


As you look at the moon, black and orange fur starts to grow, claws grow, a tail pops out and your ears become cat like. You fall onto 4 legs as they twist into that of a tiger.

 

You realise that you have been turned into a were-tiger.




Illustrated by DisneyStock

Written by catprog on 14 May 2003

The hunt star halfstar emptystar emptystar emptystar


With your new senses you can see through the night as if it were day. You feel an overpowering instinct to hunt, as you need to satisfy the hunger you now feel.

 

Following the smell of blood, you come to a small clearing with the blood trail from a wounded animal leading into a nearby forest. As you approach the trail of blood you also hear the sounds of small children playing.....



Written by Severok on 01 December 2004

Hunt the children star star emptystar emptystar emptystar


Deciding that fresh pray would satisfy your thirst for the hunt and the hunger that now consumes you, you follow your acute hearing and climb a hill overlooking a small village. You see a bunch of children playing outside.

 

Before the instinct to hunt can force you to attack. The moon goes behind some clouds, while this is not enough to free you from this were-tiger form, you are no longer driven to hunt. However during the pause the villagers spot you. The children are taken inside and the village men grab weapons and try to hunt you down.



Written by Severok on 01 December 2004


The end (for now)
Please fill in the form.

Remember even though this is a transformation story
not every page has to have a transformation.

Please try hard to spell correctly.

If you don't there is a greater chance of it being rejected.

Gender:

Author name(or nickname):

Email:

What choice are you adding (This is what the link will say)

What title

What is being transformed
From:
To:

What text for the story

use <span class="male"> For the male version </span> (if you selected male above you don't need this)
use <span class="female"> For the female version </span> (if you selected female above you don't need this)
use <spanFullTF> around the tf <spanFullTF>
use <spanSumTF> to show a summury of the transformation for any one who has selected hide TF's <spanSumTF>
use <b> for bold </b>
use <u> for underline </u>
use <i> for italics </i>

What level of notification do you want

Adult Content:

Sexual Content:
Violence:
Nudity:
Swearing:
Delay for

Pages that are submited are licensed under a non-transferable , non-exclusive licence for this website only