Parent      Single Page View      Outline

In a room star star star star halfstar


 

The sign reads


"Welcome all new travellers.

 

To continue you must go through a series of doors.

 

After going through you will pick a costume. You will then become a half- human and half that creature.

 

After a week(100 mins a hour,20 hrs a day,10 days a week) has passed you may morph and get another costume. To start of with you will only be able to become 40% human to 60% human.

 

If you put on a costume you will then become that creature, be teleported to it's home town and have to wait a week before being able to morph.

 

After 50 costumes you may change into one of your other costumes and become 30% to 70% human. When changing costumes you must wait at least an hour before you can change costumes again.

 

100 different species/gender costumes allows you to gender-morph and become 20% to 80% human

 

200 different species costumes allows you to combine costumes and become 10% to 90% human

 

400 different species costumes allows you to return to your world with no more morphing

 

And 800 different species costumes makes a polymorph and allows you to morph outside of this world.

 

Also if you have a costume like a centaur then the human part will always be human and is counted towards the human percentage.

 

Any gender/species transformation magic of yours can only change your gender(if you have at least 100 costumes) and the animal part to a different animal.

 

When you change into a different costume (that you already have) you may teleport to that species home town but you will have the week penalty where you have no costume changes.

 

If you die while wearing a costume you will be reborn at the local inn (or appropriate location ). If you have more then 100 costumes you will lose the costume you had when you died and go to an appropriate place for your next costume.

 

If you fail to make it out in 100 years(100 weeks in a year) one of your possible forms will be chosen and you will be permanently stuck in that form(apart from magic) until you die. Also there will be no possibility of going back to your world.

 

Also, one final note: should you take a female form and become pregnant, you won't be able to change your gender until the child is born, though the other aspects of your form may change (the child will change to match.) That is all, and good luck!


You realise that you have to do what the sign said to do and go through the doors and grab a costume.

 



Alternatively you could use the key system to determine the room

 

Please type in a number 1 - 18

 

Number 1:
Number 2:
Number 3:

 







Illustrated by catprog

Written by Catprog on 11 February 2004

Normal Land star star halfstar emptystar emptystar


 

You go through the door.

 

All of a sudden it slams shut and with no handle on this side it appears that you are stuck.

 

There are two more doors however and both of them have a sign on them saying

 



Costume room for
Element: Land
Type: Normal
Gender: ????

 

So which door do you want




Illustrated by catprog

Written by Catprog on 26 February 2004

Female Normal Land star star halfstar emptystar emptystar


You go through the door.

 

All of a sudden it slams shut and with no handle on this side it appears that you are stuck.<P/>There are five costumes in this room, all of them female, all of them are normal land creatures.

 

  • Snake
  • <li><span class="female">Wolf</span></li>




Written by Catprog on 26 February 2004

White Tigress Taur emptystar emptystar emptystar emptystar emptystar


Instantly, with the sound of the thunk of the door, your instincts tell you to escape. Jerking back around, you see the seam where the door closed, but where you'd expect a handle, there's nothing; merely smooth wood. Really, instead of a door, it's just a panel in the wall not a place of escape at all. You swivel to inspect the rest of the room instead. Sharp eyes scan the rest of the room from corner to corner but alas, the walls seem sturdy. "Dammit. This is bizarre. A costume room?"

 

So, you resolve yourself to inspecting the costumes inside with you. Stepping further into the room, you do another spin to look at each of the racks, jutting out from the wall each holding a costume, two on the side walls and one directly in front of you.

 

"They're all... females..." you realize, seeing that each of the costumes has an undeniable bust built into them. You look back, suddenly wishing the door was there behind you once again even more than before. The idea of selecting one of these costumes, putting on something built for a female, is far from uncomfortable.

 

"Wait, who says I have to pick one?" You're talking to yourself, realizing the idea of picking out one of the costumes just appeared to you, without any real logic behind it. "Locked in a room with nothing but costumes... I guess it makes sense, what would it hurt, right?" You shrug, going back to inspect the costume options in order to select one of them.

 

The first is a snake. You eye the way it hangs around the rack it's steadied on, hanging off like a sleeping bag might. It's skin looks so real, as if a massive python had slithered into this room and shed right there. That thought sends a slight shiver down your spine. The scales are massive, each an individual little disk, colored in a range of blues and greens all metallic and glittering. You take a few steps closer, reaching out for the costume and running three fingers down over the surface of a scale. It crinkles, faintly, beneath the touch as though it's made of small fabrics, but the longer your fingers linger on it, the more silken and slimey it feels, as though it's coming to life with the heat of your skin.

 

Your hand jerks back, leaving the sensation of the snake skin behind before glancing over the costume once more. "Huh." You can't shake the sensation of the skin on yours, the way the fabric seemed to morph into something moisy, living. You give a faint shudder at the thought and step back away from that first display.

 

Striding forward, you brushing past the snake costume with a little shake of your head. The snake costume doesn't seem right in this instance, though you can't pinpoint exactly why besides that the skin icked you out. A soft, thoughtful hmm escapes your lips before you realize you're doing it and hurry down the line of costumes without another sound.

 

Pausing at the next one, you see the folds of fabric spilling together in a sea of gray and white. For a second, the shape doesn't come together, the colors just fall together, but then you see the molded shape of a muzzle and the point of two ears atop of the head. "A wolf..." You linger on the wolf, eyeing the thick bush of the tail hanging out behind and the paws with their curled, pointed claws. For a second, you slide a hand down against the fur. "Warm..."

 

You bend, tapping onto the claws at the end of each foot, hearing the faint thwack of the sturdy surface. "Strong." You linger a beat longer, considering this option before something pulls your attention to the costume in the center, straight across from where the door had been. This one droops longer, looking more like a pair of oversized pants than a costume.

 

You pull away, shifting instead towards that middle option. Instantly, it seems to glow with an extra vibrance when you're eyes land onto it. A bright, pure white fur covers most of the costume while black stripes streak over top of it. You see massive paw pieces, resting on the ground for now, with their claws sleek and hidden into the design structure. Then, a thick, slick tail hangs behind, the tip dark with a black splotch.

 

Something, deep in you, tells you this is the right choice. Without even glancing at the rest of the two options, you instantly step forward to this tiger option. However, looking closer, you can't see exactly how the suit goes on until you notice the slightest lining of a clear chest piece that hooks a bottom half over the shoulders.

 

"Well, here goes" you mumble, lifting the costume up from it's hook on the wall and instantly feeling the heft of it's thick layers and skin. Once it's dropped into your arms, the other racks seem to pull away and drift back into the wall. You spin, watching the other costumes disappear into the wall, closing with perfect seams back into the wall.

 

"Must be the right choice, I guess" you mutter, but then pause with a bitter laugh, "Or the wrong one."

 

Then, with a slowness tugging down your limbs as you try to lift up the heavy suit's legs, you slide your foot down the length of the costume. The fur is thick and dense, but the fabric pulls over your legs easier than you imagine. However, for a second, the costume fits snug over you and the straps fall into place on your shoulders, but a beat later you look back to see more fabric hanging behind you.

 

"Huh... Wonder what that's all-" Then, a deep, muscle level tingling building through your body. At first, it felt like an itch though it quickly spreads, whooshing over every inch of your skin in seconds. Then, everything is hot. The fabric seems to heat. No, it melts. The fabric is melting, melding into your skin with a crackling, burning sensation in the hairs. It doesn't hurt, instead it feels like sitting too close to a campfire, where the flames are just licking at you.

 

You try to move, instinctively moving back to where the door was even though it's now gone, but when you move, you notice that the costume seems to move naturally with you. Instead of fabric, shifting around, it really seems to have attached itself right into the fabric of your making. Though, the motion also pulled something else to the forefront by dragging the bottom half of the costume with so you see that the striped white fur continues down with two additional leg portions before the tail hangs behind.

 

"What the? Is this for two people?" you think, imaging the Chinese dragons with all the people lifting up different portions of the body, or the infamous horse costumes with some unfortunate soul as the butt. "Do I need someone to be the butt?"

 

Just as you're starting to twist to further inspect this new found portion, something seems to freeze you in place. A deep ache throbs through the tissue of your legs before you feel a cloudiness building in your mind. Then, the transformation really grips you. At first, the suit just looks like it's inflating from the back, but then when it connects with your legs, fully melded into the furred outer shell and just starting to transform to be bulkier. They swell out from the center and fill downwards, rounding your feet out until
your shuffling, wobbling steps make heavy thunks onto the ground. You feel the claws ticking onto the flooring while the pads seem to cushion you.

 

But the second half is reaching you. With a sudden burst of sensation, the back of the costume comes to life. It's not even a costume anymore, you realize with a jolt, the second half of the costume is a part of you. This wasn't a regular white tiger, but a taur-tigress hybrid. With your realization, you try to move that strange addition to your body, finding that the tail is already twitching madly of its own accord.

 

Once your attention shifted to the appendage, you're aware of the feeling of it, tickling around at the base of your spine. You can feel the wind it makes, whispering through the fur that coats it. "What the..." You're so busy acquainting yourself with the new body, you didn't notice that the walls of the room, the bricks themselves are fading away. Not that the bricks are breaking in, tumbling around like you're being rescued, but they are simply disappearing. Sections of the wall seem to glitch out, like you've force closed an application on a laptop. The pieces drop into nothing, just black fades in around them.

 

"What's happening?' you demand, but the empty room doesn't respond, instead a new wave of the transformation is hitting you. You suddenly feel like the skin of your chest is being electrocuted. Every inch buzzes with life and power. Looking down, you see the massive paws of the tiger body jutting out from beneath your legs. You flex your toes, trying to wiggle them to somehow prove to yourself that this is real, that this is your body. Instead of wiggling, the toes merely curl, guiding out the white glint of the claws that hide just inside of them. You see their hooked, curve shape with a small grin, you'd picked a powerful option.

 

While you watch, you notice that you're stomach is starting to blur. You see the waistband of the second half of your body, where the costume had pulled on like a pair of pants start to creep upwards. Instead of simply being a human above and this transforming tiger below, the fur is reaching up your torso, though thinning progressively as it rises. Though, the black stripes that coat over top of the snow white fur continues, suddenly arching over your skin in waves of bundles stripes up, even onto your cheeks where you feel the faintest fuzz of a velvet coating of furs that allow the black to show. Looking down again, watching the stripes form, a whole new phenomenon has begun.

 

Just beneath your chin, you notice finally that your chest has begun to swell. First, it start just around your nipple, where a disk is slightly set off from the rest of the skin. But now, that disk has begun to grow. It's swelling up from your chest, growing and spreading out. Before your eyes, in a matter of minutes, you watch your pectorals transform into a bouncy, heavy pair of breasts. The naked nipple, now thicker and throbbing faintly with a newfound tenderness, stares at you as though waiting for you to do something about the pair's arrival.




Illustrated by KaeAskavi

Written by picklessauce69 on 27 September 2015

Through a door emptystar emptystar emptystar emptystar emptystar



As the tingling sensation begins to wear off, you suddenly notice a door between the abundance of hangers and shelves. Was it always here?

 

You don't really care and in fact are really curious of what lies behind it, so you push it open and step through it, though you begin to have a bit of a problem handling so many legs...

 

Behind the door, you find yourself in a strange place. The weather around you is best described with 'freezing' yet you don't feel cold in any way, protected by the heavy fur. And in front of you, and to be exact to every side of you besides behind, a massive forest shows its majesty in all kinds of muted colours. It very much seems like a jungle, but instead of a thick, green undergrowth there are black trees, filled to the brim with leaves that seem to withstand the cold and are coated with thick layers of snow and ice. Long icicles hang from the thicker branches of the trees and the floor is covered with a thick blanket of snow, covering the various roots, brambles and other undergrowth. Various trees have blossoms, but instead of possessing radiant colors, most of them just are different muted variations of white and blue, while some of them even look like they're made of thin layers of ice. Truly, this place must have been made by some kind of magician freezing over a burning hot and wet jungle with a storm of ice and cold.

 

Slowly you step outside and promptly you sink into the deep snow. You feel your paws hit frozen ground after quite a push and the fur on the underside of your body brushes against the glistening top of the blanket of snow. With even more caution you take a few steps more into the deep snow, sinking in again until your legs are completely covered with the white substance. You feel the grip the the wet coldness, but it doesn't bother you quite as much as it would've bothered your human form. In fact, you quite like the feeling of it and enjoy the thought of staying here for a bit. So you start to walk deeper into the clearing, right up to the wall of trees in front of you. At first it is hard to force your way through the thick layer of snow, but soon you get the hang of it and your taur-body starts prancing around, frolicking through the snow like a cat after the first storm of the winter. Your massive warm body ploughs through it and clouds of white powder start dancing around your body wherever you jump and run.

 

It doesn't take long for you to dive deep into the thick ice-jungle and being engulfed by its thick undergrowth. Soon it becomes hard to press forward because of the uneven ground formed by countless of roots and brambles. The fact that you can't really see the ground under and in front of you because it's hidden under the snow doesn't make it easier. You tilt your head up and your eyes wander around. Wouldn't it be easier to try to climb one of those huge trees and try to wander along the thick intertwining branches of the forest? Couldn't hurt to try...



Written by Lifeguard Arran on 07 May 2018

Into the Trees emptystar emptystar emptystar emptystar emptystar



So with this plan in mind you sink into the snow, trying to get a good jump out of those strong hind legs of yours. Your muscles bulge out under the strain and your body starts soaring through the freezing air. You feel the wind caressing your fur and your whiskers while your massive body is suspended in the air for one or two seconds before you finally grab ahold the massive tree trunk with all four of your legs. Sharp claws extend into the wood and you try to reach for the branches above you with your arms. It all comes natural to you as your legs begin to climb upwards, slowly but surely until you reach a part of the tree where the branches are thick and dense enough to endure your massive weight. You look down to the blanket of snow, which is now a few dozen feet below yourself. A smile slips on your maw and you can hardly refrain from letting out a loud roar in pride of your accomplishment. This body feels way better than you would've thought.

 

But after this feat of strength, you now have a trial of agility in front of you. And you are more than ready to tackle it. Carefully you begin to set one paw in front of the other, trying to make way along the branches. Some of them start to creak as you touch them and more then one even breaks under your weight, forcing you to find a different way, but you still make better progress than before. And so you dive deeper into the snowy jungle, looking around and being amazed by its beauty and tranquility.

 

After several hours of exploring this huge forest you come to two conclusions.

 

First: This jungle is huge and seems to go on for forever without much of any kind of boundaries or the like.

 

Second: You've totally lost yourself in it and have no idea where you came from or where the exit could be.

 

And this all wouldn't be too bad, but with each passing hour of this really straining exploring, you start to slowly feel more and more hungry. After a while of searching for something to eat you find a tree with some sort of light-blue fruits, but as you pluck one of them and taste it, you realize that it doesn't really fit your tastes anymore. You need something else. Meat. Yeah, that would be just the right thing now. So you start looking for some animals you could hunt.



Written by Lifeguard Arran on 16 May 2018

Hunt emptystar emptystar emptystar emptystar emptystar


After quite a while of searching around in the area, you're no closer to having something to eat than before. It seems like this forest is devoid of any kind of animals except some wonderfully looking butterflies that seem to be made of thin ice.

 

You growl in frustration as you jump up a tree to reach a higher point to have a bit more of a vantage point. It seems you were too loud in the beginning and your loud prancing has driven the animals of the forest away.

 

With any passing minute you get more and more impatient and your movements start to get less and less careful, while navigating the branching trees. Until you feel a crack right beneath you. With shock you feel the wood giving way and you start to fall while your paws lose their grip on the other branches. With a loud scream you fall down into the snow which luckily is thick enough that the fall isn't to hard and you don't break all of your bones.

 

But still, your pride was hurt with this fall and you fight your way out of the snow, growling again and stretching yourself at a tree trunk to see if nothing is wrong.

 

But as you jump up to a low hanging branch and bend down to lick the snow out of your fur, you hear something. Your ears flick and turn into the direction you think the interesting sound comes from and yes, you hear it way clearer than before.

 

The gurgling of water.

 

Quickly you jump down from the branch and make your way, hastily plowing through the snow. The sound of flowing water means there is a river. And a river means there may be fish!



Written by Lifegaurd Arran on 25 May 2018

To the River emptystar emptystar emptystar emptystar emptystar



After a quick dash through the undergrowth you find yourself stepping right into the river. Or better onto its thick layer of ice, covering the stream. Slowly you step out onto the clear surface. The water is completely frozen over with a layer so thick that you can easily stand on it without it breaking. Damn.

 

Slowly you make your way forward into the middle of the wide stream. And as you look down, swiping away a thin layer of snow, you can see beneath the crystal clear ice. And what you see sparks your interest. The flowing water gets disrupted here and there with some kind of shadows. Long, thin shadows. Fish!

 

A wide grin appears on your face and you lick your lips with your rough tongue. Now only to find a way to get to your tasty treat...



Written by Lifeguard Arran on 03 June 2018

Ice Smash emptystar emptystar emptystar emptystar emptystar


After a bit of thinking, you decide to try the brute force method of just breaking the ice to be able to catch some fish. So you lift yourself up on your hind legs, rising higher and higher while balancing and then crashing your weight down onto the ice. And as your body drives itself down you try to smash the ice with your front legs.

 

And it seems to work! Your body smashes down against the thick layer of ice and it starts to crack just a bit. Encouraged by your little success you do the movements a second and a third time.

 

With the second smash you see the cracks getting wider and deeper and with the third...

 

Splash! Your front body sinks into the water as the ice breaks under your weight. The ice cold water bites on your skin and you feel the cold for the first time with full force. Quickly, you try to get out of the water, your hind legs pull back and your body slides onto the rim of the ice. Quickly you pull away a bit farther so you don't break more of the ice than you want to.

 

As you shake your body to dry up your fur a bit, you examine the hole in the ice. Now you only have to try to catch some fish. Has to be easy, as long as you can endure the cold bite of the water. And with a few long and deep breaths, you overcome your doubts and jump into the hole, diving down.

 

Thankfully the river isn't really deep, only a meter of it is still unfrozen, so you don't really have to swim. You open your eyes, just to realize that the water doesn't affect them at all, thanks to your third eyelid. You grin again and try to grab some of the fish that are startled by your sudden appearance. They're quick and your movements a slowed by the cold water. Every time you try to catch one, it just swims quickly into a direction you didn't anticipate. With a frustrated growl you resurface and climb out of the water. This is harder than you thought.



Written by Lifeguard Arran on 11 June 2018

Try Again emptystar emptystar emptystar emptystar emptystar


Again you stand in front of the hole, shaking your body as water droplets fill the air around you. Your long, wet, white hair sticks to your body as a kind of hood and your fur as a whole seems to have gained a few pounds of weight. You are not amused. But after getting a few breaths of the cool air you decide to try again. So for the second time you brace yourself and dive into the water. This time it isn't even as hard as the last, because you now expect how it would be to dive into the river. Again you bend down to reach under the frozen depths, looking for fish and trying to grab a few. And this time you even succeed! Your nimble, clawed fingers grab one of the slippery fishes and with a push of your hind legs you burst out of the water and onto the ice. Your claws dig deep into the flesh of your prey, so you don't lose it again.

 

With quick steps you run to the riverside to get off the slippery ice. As you reach it, you finally look down onto the twitching being in your claws. Only now you realize, that it is indeed alive and that you're probably supposed to eat it raw, as it is. A bit of hesitation fills your mind, maybe you could try to built a fireplace to cook it, but then your raw instincts take over as you feel a wave of hunger surge through your body. You bare your teeth, open your big maw and with a quick bite the fish vanishes into your throat. It still feels slippery as the now dead animal glides down to your stomach. And without hesitation, you turn back to the hole in the ice to hunt for more...

 

A few days go by. You finally get a good grip at all the basics of being...well a predator. As you make your way through the thick jungle, with each passing hour you get more trained in the ways of getting around from tree to tree, and hunting, though you still mostly return to the river and follow its flow to hunt for fish, becomes easier with every meal you get for yourself.

 

You still don't know where the jungle ends or where the exit to this area lies, but with each passing day and night you find yourself caring less and less for it.

 

Until this evening.



Written by Lifeguard Arran on 16 June 2018

Snowstorm emptystar emptystar emptystar emptystar emptystar


 

Every afternoon you witnessed in this magical place, the snow started to fall until way after sunset, covering the surroundings in a thick white blanket. But this time is different. This time the snowfall becomes more dense with every passing minute. And the wind gets stronger too, until you feel a full grown storm howling through the forest. Your sight, although normally pretty much perfect, starts to worsen with thick snowflakes covering your face and eyes. You brush them away, but a few seconds later again you are covered in snow.

 

Shelter, you need a shelter to hide from the storm. Up until now, you just slept wherever you could find a comfy place to lay down your massive body, but this time you would probably suffocate or maybe even freeze to death if you would try something like that tonight.

 

So you try to find your way through the storm. The wind blows over your body, every few moments switching the direction, so you can't really brace yourself from the impact of the next gust pushing you from a different side. It becomes harder and harder to walk over the branches, so you decide to take the more difficult but safer route through the thick snow below. Carefully you climb down and jump into the undergrowth. But to your surprise, the thick snowfall made the blanket even thicker than you expected, so you dive in and are up to your chest covered in the cold white powder.

 

Growling a bit, you shake your body, but to now avail. The snow is just friggin' everywhere. You're quite thankful that you're not hungry right now since you hunted a few hours ago. But then again if you have to walk too far to find a proper shelter, you might just expend too much energy and have to go to sleep hungry. It gets really hard to keep your thought positive while the storm tries to smother you with snow...

 

Slowly but surely you push yourself forward. It gets harder with every minute the storm rages on, but you can't just give up. Your fur starts to freeze up as the snow close to you melts under the heat of your body, then freezes again as it is covered with more fresh and cold snow, so you start to feel the additional weight of the ice covering your fur, slowing you down even further.



Written by Lifeguard Arran on 20 June 2018

Shelter emptystar emptystar emptystar emptystar emptystar


 

Just as you wonder if you're able to make it out of this hellish white nightmare, you think you see something in the distance which isn't a tree. Could it be?

 

Ever so slowly you make your way to the big shadow looming in front of you and yes, it is something else! Your snow covered eyes make out the wall of a cliff in front of you. The big wall of rock covers you at least from one side against the raging storm and with a bit of luck you may even find a cave or a crevice of some kind.

 

With this finding your will to survive has been rekindled and with one hand stretched out to the wall to support your stability, you slowly walk alongside the cliff, searching for a place to be finally save from the snowfall.

 

Another eternity seems to pass while you fight your way through the undergrowth, which luckily is far less dense near the rocks. But finally, you see the stone give way to a wonderful sight. It is only a crevice, but it's wide enough to let you pass, and maybe the hole widens up even more once you get inside! As quickly as your stiff muscles are able to, you run through the snow to reach the crevice and slip between the rocks to push yourself into the hole.

 

At first, it is pretty narrow and you have to force yourself forward, fearing for a few moments that you actually get stuck in it, but soon it widens up a bit, so you can stand comfortably in it.

 

It takes a few moments for your eyes to try to acclimate to the almost total darkness in front of you, but soon you're able to at least guess what's in front of you. There seems to be a bent in the cave, which makes it even more secure from the storm, but something else stops you in your tracks. You smell something. Something strange and yet familiar. Your mouth opens instinctively and you try to inhale the smell outright. It is...



Written by Lifeguard Arran on 23 June 2018

Another Tiger emptystar emptystar emptystar emptystar emptystar


Another tiger.

 

You freeze in your tracks and your whole body becomes tense. This is the hideout of another cat. A male, nonetheless. This could be dangerous... or interesting.

 

Trying to decide if you want to encounter another one of your kind, the howling of the storm pushing through the opening of the cave makes you decide between the storm and the tiger. And you quickly come to your senses. Better the tiger than the storm...

 

So you carefully make your way around the bend. You can't really see in front of you, it is just too dark, but you can smell him and the feel the warmth of his body as he lies right in front of you. Your heart beats faster and you don't really know what to do. But he seems to be as tense as you are. He seems to be just as fearful of having to deal again with the storm as you are. So you decide to sit down. To be friendly. You push yourself into the edge of the small room so you don't block the exit. You try to be as calmly as possible, to tell him, that you don't want any fight.

 

And he seems to get the message. His heart rate and breathing becomes more calm and he relaxes a bit.

 

You are relieved.

 

And although it becomes harder to find your own calm with another predator right beside you, slowly the fatigue of the travelling overwhelms you. You close your eyes and start to doze off. Your mind begins to fill with the comfortable warmth of sleeping.

 

Until you feel something pressed against your body.

 

Your head darts up and you try to make sense of whats going on. But then you hear a soft purring sound from the mountain of muscle and fur right beside you. And you feel his warmth pressed against your lower body. And it feels good. You start to doze off once again...

 

You both sleep far into the next day. The night was just too stressful and the cave is just too comfy with this other tiger right beside you. But when you wake up, you finally are able to make out the form and appearance of your cavemate. He seems to be a bit bigger than you, and his hair is black instead of white, but other than that, he is clearly one of your kind. Slowly you stand up and stretch a bit, waking him up in the process. He doesn't seem to mind, so you walk out of the cave, driven by the hunger that wants you to hunt again. And so you climb out of the cave, stepping out into the snow, although you have to dig a bit, as the entrance is blocked by a big pile of it. But finally you can breathe the fresh air of the morning and let the sun shine down on your fur, through the leaves high above you. A new day has begun.



Written by Lifeguard Arran on 24 June 2018

Rembering emptystar emptystar emptystar emptystar emptystar


 

The next few days do, luckily enough, not end in snowstorms. So you wander around again. After the chance encounter with another one of your kind, your mind settles more and more for the fact that you may just be like this forever. And you probably wouldn't even mind. You are strong, you are beautiful and you surely could find a good mate to build a family...

 

But as you think more and more about things like that, suddenly you find yourself in front of a clearing.

 

And in that clearing there stands a little hut, made of wood. Just like the one you came out of as your little adventure in this jungle started.

 

And with this sight, slowly your memory comes back. Your memory about you being a human. Your memory of putting on this costume and becoming this creature.

 

Slowly, almost hesitant, you make your way up to the hut. And with each passing step you remember, that you're not supposed to have four legs. It almost becomes a hassle to control them all at once. And the fur starts weighing you down.

 

But even with all these things, you still feel like it was a great adventure, running through the forest, hunting for fish, and yes, even getting trapped in that cave during the snow storm. You had a good run. But every adventure has to end some day.



Written by Lifeguard Arran on 26 June 2018


The end (for now)
Please fill in the form.

Remember even though this is a transformation story
not every page has to have a transformation.

Please try hard to spell correctly.

If you don't there is a greater chance of it being rejected.

Gender:

Author name(or nickname):

Email:

What choice are you adding (This is what the link will say)

What title

What is being transformed
From:
To:

What text for the story

use <span class="male"> For the male version </span> (if you selected male above you don't need this)
use <span class="female"> For the female version </span> (if you selected female above you don't need this)
use <spanFullTF> around the tf <spanFullTF>
use <spanSumTF> to show a summury of the transformation for any one who has selected hide TF's <spanSumTF>
use <b> for bold </b>
use <u> for underline </u>
use <i> for italics </i>

What level of notification do you want

Adult Content:

Sexual Content:
Violence:
Nudity:
Swearing:
Delay for

Pages that are submited are licensed under a non-transferable , non-exclusive licence for this website only