Parent      Single Page View      Outline

In a room star star star star halfstar


 

The sign reads


"Welcome all new travellers.

 

To continue you must go through a series of doors.

 

After going through you will pick a costume. You will then become a half- human and half that creature.

 

After a week(100 mins a hour,20 hrs a day,10 days a week) has passed you may morph and get another costume. To start of with you will only be able to become 40% human to 60% human.

 

If you put on a costume you will then become that creature, be teleported to it's home town and have to wait a week before being able to morph.

 

After 50 costumes you may change into one of your other costumes and become 30% to 70% human. When changing costumes you must wait at least an hour before you can change costumes again.

 

100 different species/gender costumes allows you to gender-morph and become 20% to 80% human

 

200 different species costumes allows you to combine costumes and become 10% to 90% human

 

400 different species costumes allows you to return to your world with no more morphing

 

And 800 different species costumes makes a polymorph and allows you to morph outside of this world.

 

Also if you have a costume like a centaur then the human part will always be human and is counted towards the human percentage.

 

Any gender/species transformation magic of yours can only change your gender(if you have at least 100 costumes) and the animal part to a different animal.

 

When you change into a different costume (that you already have) you may teleport to that species home town but you will have the week penalty where you have no costume changes.

 

If you die while wearing a costume you will be reborn at the local inn (or appropriate location ). If you have more then 100 costumes you will lose the costume you had when you died and go to an appropriate place for your next costume.

 

If you fail to make it out in 100 years(100 weeks in a year) one of your possible forms will be chosen and you will be permanently stuck in that form(apart from magic) until you die. Also there will be no possibility of going back to your world.

 

Also, one final note: should you take a female form and become pregnant, you won't be able to change your gender until the child is born, though the other aspects of your form may change (the child will change to match.) That is all, and good luck!


You realise that you have to do what the sign said to do and go through the doors and grab a costume.

 



Alternatively you could use the key system to determine the room

 

Please type in a number 1 - 18

 

Number 1:
Number 2:
Number 3:

 







Illustrated by catprog

Written by Catprog on 11 February 2004

Normal Land star star halfstar emptystar emptystar


 

You go through the door.

 

All of a sudden it slams shut and with no handle on this side it appears that you are stuck.

 

There are two more doors however and both of them have a sign on them saying

 



Costume room for
Element: Land
Type: Normal
Gender: ????

 

So which door do you want




Illustrated by catprog

Written by Catprog on 26 February 2004

Female Normal Land star star halfstar emptystar emptystar


You go through the door.

 

All of a sudden it slams shut and with no handle on this side it appears that you are stuck.<P/>There are five costumes in this room, all of them female, all of them are normal land creatures.

 

  • Snake
  • <li><span class="female">Wolf</span></li>




Written by Catprog on 26 February 2004

Skunk Taur star star star halfstar emptystar


The moment you touch the costume, it comes alive an starts to flow over your body. First the costume flows behind, and you feel another body form. It starts with a large tail with a white stripe flowing down the middle, and along the lower body. You also feel it sliding up your normal back. There's a moment of panic, a fear of what may happen, but as the change takes you, it subsides, a merging of fact and the unknown.

 

You watch the costume move up to the chest and with amusement you watch as they balloon out and you soon have 6 decent sized bumps. I'm turning into a girl?

 

You watch as the fur flows out from the white turning black. White and black? Skunk? Your turning into a skunk? But why so large breasts, and so many? You look back over and it also appears you are turning into a centaur like creature.

 

Their is a feeling of coldness and you look down and watch as your manhood melts away, changing into your new womenhood.

 

You sit down, feeling dazed, a bit unused to your new limbs. Reaching down for your front feet you feel them change and turning into paws. Soon you stand up as a new female skunk taur.




Illustrated by lemonsky

Written by Catprog & Kendareru on 10 February 2011

Princess emptystar emptystar emptystar emptystar emptystar


As you look around you notice your clothes are also changing. Soon you are covered in frills and have a crown on your head.

 

New knowledge enters your mind about your new royal family and how you are next in line for the throne.

 

As you try to adjust you find yourself in the middle of a forest, with the sun setting and a wolf howling.



Written by catprog on 03 August 2018

Forest emptystar emptystar emptystar emptystar emptystar


The clothes you wore clung tight to your body as you watched your front legs padding forward across the cold earth. Hard white claws scratched up the dry soil as your weight shifted between your new quadrupedal gait. You stepped lightly, as to not muddy your dainty black paws, though you couldn't help but ponder as to why you were doing this.
"Wait a minute, what's with all this prissy pink bullcrap?" A tiara atop your head glistened in the morning light, its bright pink and blue flecks of light shone exquisitely with every meandering pace.
In the distance [hows a skunks sight?] What seemed like the end of the road. A small patch of trees and grass sprouting from the center of your vision. Upon close inspection, you come to realize that the path merely split in two a bit farther down the way; two thin winding paths led deep into the forested terrain, one sloping upward, and another one trailing deep down into the dark greenery, its viridescent hues grew deeper in value as your eyes tried to adjust to the dim light.
Which path shall you choose?



Written by Driftingdragon on 04 March 2020

Walk up road -meet family emptystar emptystar emptystar emptystar emptystar


You decide to take the higher road, sandy brow rocks tumbled downward as your legs propelled you farther up the trail. Your tail swayed behind you in anticipation and slight caution as you approached the top of the hill, just barely able to see the structures behind it. The air smelled fresher with every step you took as the trees around you began to make way into a much larger clearing, filled with much less saturated and brighter green grasses.
The pupils of your eyes widened as you feast your eyes upon an opulent palace, the high towering stone masonry was carved out in intricate detail, your eye catching more of its intricacies as you near its looming presence. A large stone archway hangs over the exterior walls of the buildings, drawing tall curves in the air above you. Their pale rough surfaces formed a stark contrast against the bright baby blue skies stretching for miles above you; not a cloud in sight.
A new spring began to develop in your step as you made your way closer to the structure, it began to appear much larger as you came closer to the immaculate castle. Two guards were posted on each side of the entrance, the barracks just behind the large wooden draw-bridge was bustling with life as other soldiers took standby as their colleagues kept their eyes fixed on the only moving thing in the distance. Your black and white fur stood out against the deep earthy tones of the trees behind you, the fur rustled on your body as the wind grazed the tops of the grass, their waxy exteriors glistened in the sunlight as they danced like waves towards you. The combination leads the guard’s eyes directly to you, as your towering figure stood just barely in the clearing.
You froze as you saw them, and they began to approach you, waving their arms, and calling out, with a surprisingly gentle tone in their voice.
“Princess!” they belt out to you, as their armored bodies careened towards you at full speed. This sight caused you to rear up, almost ten feet in the air; your front legs kicked in the air just in front of you, the clawed paws scratched through the hot dry air. They call to you once again, while attempting to pacify you as the spook wore off. Your pupils begin to return to normal, once you realize the two of them were not a threat. Their hands brushed against your long coarse hairs, running their plated fingertips across your flank as you lower your front limbs down once again.
“Thank you princess. Glad you have returned!” One of them called out to you.
“Yes, we have been looking for you all morning! Princess. Where have you been you silly goose.” the other guard states, as he shot a hot glance over at his colleague. You watch as the guards turn around, walking back towards the castle. They look at you, before quickly turning back around to continue strutting their way back to the building. You have a moment to take in the sight before you, as the much smaller canine mutts beckoned you closer with their tails as they continued. In a moment you take full stride, rearing once again, before cantering up behind them.
A guard quietly giggles as he shoots you a quick yet subtle glance over his shoulder upon seeing how hard it took for you to catch up. They lead you deep into the castle walls, their pearly smooth appearance reflected your own image on the walls. You watched your body sway, first the front, then the back with every step you take farther. The hard tile beneath your feet hurt your paws somewhat; accustomed to the soft dirt you once tread upon, the lack of give with the cold cut limestone began to wear on your knees and elbows.
Chat can be heard in the room nearby, almost instantly after you walk into the foyer, the conglomerate of voices seemed to mix together as one as they all took turns saying what they needed in the moment. Your keen ears picked up on both male and female voices, as well as the voice of someone probably rather young as well- at least younger than yourself. When you walk past the threshold of the huge drawing room, you look in awe at the high ceilings as they almost dwarf the furniture pushed into the center of the room. Your eyes gaze at the group of people sitting and chatting around a small coffee table.
Unlike the guards, the others sitting around the table were much like yourself in stature; the three of them were perched heavily on couches, sitting with their quadrupedal bodies, as their front limbs remained straight and rigid. Their upper arms flexed slightly, as they took turns bringing teacups up to their mouths to take a sip as they spoke quietly among each other. They quickly break away from the conversation to examine you as you walk through the door.
With multiple eyes upon you, your mind began to race as it hyper focused on your clothes. The bright saturated pink of your dress (Check for accuracy in the document thing+ FINISH DESCRIPTION). They all watch as well, standing up while talking chattily to each other.
“Sup sis!” The smallest taur said to you, his white stripe had barely (how does their color change as they age), “Thought you’d never get back!”
“Oh of course I’d return brother!” You said in response, giving the group a curtsy, the tiny fingertips wrinkled your satin dress with precision as your front legs bent slightly in politeness.
“Your mother and I have been worried sick.” The largest of the three projected his voice much louder than the younger male, which made you jump slightly as he expressed himself, turning in your direction, and nearly leaping from his chair as he saw you. The smaller adult sat there; legs crossed, as well as her arms, a piercing stare directly into your soul, as to say ‘your father is right’.
It was a familiar feeling, being talked down to by your parents again, though there was something that irritated you about things. They quickly begin to lose your focus, your stare wandered around the enormous room you found yourself in. The architecture surrounding you had enticed you more than anything these people could have shown or told you.
Ultimately, you ended up waiting for the three of them to quit talking, after politely shooting them smiles and nods, regardless of your vindictive attitude, not long after everyone’s introduction, you look around seeing a multitude of pathways within your immaculate dwellings. First a deep cavernous rocky archway leading down a steep spiraling staircase, winding deep down into the earth’s crust as it curved in a tight disorienting coil. On the other side, a large wooden door; in it, was etched images of your family's past, from generations ago. A tail you recalled to be the most boring and mundane one that was drilled into your head since you were young. Then again, you could also stay here, and listen to what your parents have to say.
Where will you go?



Written by Driftingdragon on 05 March 2020

Go to library emptystar emptystar emptystar emptystar emptystar


The looming presence of what could have been beyond those doors stuck with you, it caused you to want to know what was behind it, your curiosity got the best of you. In the middle of one of your family lectures you decided to wander off into the library of the gigantic palace. Needless to say the amount of books contained in overwhelmed you quite a bit, as you were consumed by the mouth of the room, walking past the archway.

 

Your eyes could barely focus on the numerous books lining the walls of the library, their various colors were a blur, as they lined up all the way to the ceiling. Tracks folded themselves around the tops of the shelves, where the towering ladders sat firmly. The books were organized by genre. Which will you choose?



Written by Driftingdragon on 29 March 2020

History emptystar emptystar emptystar emptystar emptystar


As you scanned through the books lining your castle’s opulent shelves, you stopped at the first and most interesting book you can find. ‘History’ was written on the cover in large text.
“Guess this is what interests people.” you stared at the painted cover as it was filled with figures, countries, and flags overlapping in varied opacities. You weren’t able to recognize any of the individuals listed on the cover, or even in the table of context as you began to scan the words lining the pages. Time seemed to fly by as you learned about lifetime's worth of knowledge; you pondered to yourself how nobody could have known the impact of their actions. Your stomach began to feel heavy as you read through pages of destruction and war.
You had learned many battle tactics, as well as soft-power skills, readying you for your own space in history itself. Something about the level of manipulation you had exposed yourself to began to make your head spin as your mind grew exponentially as you sat there quietly with your muzzle between the pages. What will you do?



Written by Driftingdragon on 03 May 2020

Stop emptystar emptystar emptystar emptystar emptystar


You place the book down, disgusted and unentertained. Not caring to finish studying this subject, you decide to occupy your time with something else. After falling asleep and taking a nap for the entire day, you realize that you needed to prepare for the attendance of the ball, which had completely snuck up on you in your distraction. What do you do?



Written by Driftingdragon on 07 May 2020

Prepare for the Ball emptystar emptystar emptystar emptystar emptystar


Like a good princess, you take your time preparing for the ball though your mind couldn’t stop wondering what the rest of those history books were trying to tell you. Nonetheless you decided to brush it off, focusing only on looking the best for the upcoming ball. You choose one of your favorite pink dresses and adorned your taur body with it. Though you were slightly off scheme it was bright enough to blend in. Suddenly you come across your brother just as he too was getting ready for the ball.
“Uhh what are you doing?” He said, taking you by surprise by his more tactically chosen outfit. Thick denim padding along with several pockets lining his half-formal vest. “You don’t look ready for a war.” he said as you stared at him pondered. “Listen you’re going to need something better than that if you want to survive.” He said before rolling his eyes and walking away. “Okay listen you’re going to have to work with me on this okay?” He continued before letting you talk.



Written by Driftingdragon on 08 May 2020

SURE emptystar emptystar emptystar emptystar emptystar


You quickly agree to him, and grab some more appropriate garbs as well. To your surprise, he led you out of the castle through the back entrance of the palace. Through deep catacombs from beneath, you both found yourself exiting through the deep tunnel into the brush just outside of the city limits.
“I’ve been doing some independent research and I’ve come to realize that the neighboring kingdoms are to invade at tonight's ball. You must help stop them.” you nod your head, pretending to understand a single word of what your brother was saying.
As the two of you continued your mindless meandering behind him, a random invader came from the left side of the bushes and began to pester the two of you. Clearly he understood who this was, though your mind couldn’t think about what it was he was talking to you about. As the strange man continued following just behind the two of your footsteps you had the urge to suddenly do something about it, as your brother stared at you silently as you paced alongside each other.



Written by Driftingdragon on 09 May 2020

Hesitate emptystar emptystar emptystar emptystar emptystar


You hesitated to speak, trying to get your brother to respond instead of just putting you on the spot. Before you knew it, you found yourself compulsively lying about your kingdom. Sharing with the young man’s head with the vague things you’ve read in your historical escapades. Though you didn’t fully know what you were doing, you figured that whatever you told them would be useful if you were to apply at least some of the learnings from your books.
Your brother looked at you from the side, slightly taken aback at your newfound acting skills, though you could tell how truly frightened he was at your power. From that point on you had the stranger within your grasps. Manipulating him at your very will, you pointed your finger straight forward.
“And that way is actually the hiding place of the royal family!” You said only moments before the mysterious young man hurdled past you and your brother, barely recognizing he had fallen right into your trap, and directly off a cliff just behind some bushes. When you turned once again to face your brother he was utterly shocked and taken aback. His mouth hung agape as he watched how you had skillfully handled the situation. “What?” you said as you smiled at him like a psychopath, knowing you had just run a man off the edge of a cliff.
“Wow, that’s actually just the kind of attitude I was looking for in a partner.” He said to you as you pondered to yourself what he was talking to. “You know if anything happened to our parents I’d be next in line. Well of course you first but y’know I’m actually a dude so they’re going to respect me more. But you know what, I actually respect you a lot as well.” he continued on as the two of you walked farther within the outskirts of the kingdom.
“What are you talking about bro?” you asked him, confused before he began to speak once again, this time he poured out his entire plan of either trying to distance himself from the palace just to save himself, if he couldn’t save your family. “What? So you mean that person was from an opposing kingdom? And they’re planning a raid tonight?” He looked at you as if you were stupid, as if it was clear that you shouldn’t have repeated to him the particularly clear explanation he had just given you.
“Well at this point, I’m not sure what’s going to happen, but I’ve tried to save a few other people from the raid as well. We should be meeting up once we return.” At this point, it had been long after the raid, and the two of you were sitting quietly as you both watched the sun set. You didn’t know how you had felt about this, just letting your family and court get decimated within the course of a day like that, but who could have known.
“You know mom was on some really weird stuff.” he began talking, before telling you more about how she had tried to bribe him into killing his father, though he was way over that, as he knew her treacherous planning from the time he was little. Always wanting to find more, he knew that the only way to get what he wanted was to take what he needed when he needed it. And regardless of him knowing, he decided that turning the other cheek was the best option for himself. “You know what, why don’t you rule alongside me?” he mentioned just as you both walked back in through the palace doors. You took a moment to think about it.



Written by Driftingdragon on 11 May 2020

What emptystar emptystar emptystar emptystar emptystar


Your humble attitude about this quickly showed your sibling how willing you were to at least learn a bit more about his plans. His droning voice continued to lecture you on and on about possibilities, what brought him here, your parents, all sorts of things that your mind wasn’t fully ready to take in at the moment. Regardless of this, you mentally pressed on. It wasn’t before long until you began to fully absorb his words, your eyes lit up, you began to breathe heavily as you realized that the kingdom was in grave danger, not from just the neighboring kingdoms, but from your brother as well.
As you walked alongside him, you realized that his plan was a bit more sinister than you could have imagined, though you were unsure about how you felt having to deal with your sibling in such a different yet alternate light, something about it fascinated you. How much more of this could you take?



Written by Driftingdragon on 14 May 2020

A lot more emptystar emptystar emptystar emptystar emptystar


Before you knew it, you and him were in a deep conversation about his plans, you almost even began to outtalk him when it came to his plans on merely letting the kingdom fall before rising to power. He gave you sharp side glares as you suggested more and more things the two of you could have done with the kingdom.
“You know, if we were able to own at least half of the kingdom, then we would be able to fully manage everything on our own, like our parents but y’know siblings.” you continued, awkwardly, and not nearly as well spoken as your younger brother. Something felt awkward to you about this conversation, though your excitement may have got the better of you.
“Uhm, Yeah of course.” At this point his talkativeness had died down, and he shifted to a more listening mode, as you continued to rant. “Well I mean, have you even read most of the books in the library like me? The thing is I’d need someone as skilled as myself in order for you to handle the situation properly. It’s kind of a big task.” you were taken aback! Something about this felt wrong to you, as if he was insulting your intelligence.
“Of course!” you protested even harder before you caught a glimpse of your brother rolling his eyes and muttering something to himself.
“Can’t argue with an idiot.” you thought you heard, pushing you even farther, though due to you being unsure, you just let it go and walked in silence.
By the time you two had returned, the ball had ended, and to your surprise you and your brother were left alone, with a castle full of destruction and desolation, only leaving a hand full of his court left behind to help clean up the mess.
You had tried your best to assist with the remnants of your court, still feeling uncomfortable about the entire situation, though you knew that helping out would put you in a better position for ruling the kingdom. It was made up in your mind that you would have gotten a slice of the pie if you were to work at least somewhat hard, while getting this free ride from your brother. Something still felt off the way he distanced himself with you as you both worked to rebuild what was lost.
“Hey sis,” He said as he approached you, “you know, I don’t think you’re fit to be another ruler of the kingdom.” he said solemnly, though his tone was enough to portray how sure he was about this situation.
“What?” you said. “I thought-” your voice sounded panicked.
“Listen… You thought wrong. I don’t think you have the right uhh. Qualifications for this job, don’t take it personally I am just one who would rather rule alone.” your pupils shrunk in betrayal.
“Well then what am I supposed to do?” he shrugged and began to walk away.
“You can figure that out, I’m the king now so I ultimately get the final ruling, I mean how much do you even know about the history of our kingdom?” that statement stopped you in your tracks. You thought about how much you had read those history books, though your mind couldn’t fall upon a single topic of study.
“Guess I shouldn’t have just skimmed.” you said to yourself quietly as he left, a thick lump of ice began to form in your stomach as you clutched it close to you. “Well now what.” you say to yourself as you tried to figure out what it was that you were to do after having lost everything, not only your parents and kingdom, but also your birthright and your sibling.
You spend the rest of your days working in the castle as if you were one of the court members, fading away into the background as you watched your brother- the new and ruthless king apply the rules of power to every aspect of the kingdom, and even your own life. Miserable, you decided to go for a walk one day, before confronting your previous regret about your decisions. Before you knew it, your world went blank; a bag over your head, and a multitude of gruff voices began to surround you. Bandits. You knew the situation as if it were as clear as day, regardless of your vision being completely blacked out.
“Here's another good one.” you make out a gruff voice.
“Yep this one should be quite a catch” another one responded
“Bet we can get a lot off er” a final even deeper voice laughed.
You had heard about this before, but the ruthless bandits seeking random bodies for trading had just simply found you at the wrong place at the wrong time. Having nothing else to lose, you close your eyes as you are dragged away into a nearby cart. Spending the rest of your days working from palace to palace throughout the remaining five kingdoms, you realized that this life wasn’t too far from your previous one after your brother had taken over. Completely defeated you had nothing better to do but be subservient as your higher-ups barked orders at you far into your old age. Every day your sore body laid down on your cot-bed was just another tick on your subliminal wall, until the day you finally were able to get your rest.



Written by Driftingdragon on 15 May 2020

Blank out emptystar emptystar emptystar emptystar emptystar


 

You blanked out as the droning of his voice nearly put you to sleep. He seemed to be taken aback by your silent planning- or was it? He had absolutely no way to know, you just remained silent until you both had reached the end of the road.
“Do you think you can handle that small task?” he asked you with a firm head tilt. You found yourself in this too far so your immediate answer was to not, as his question seemed to jar you out of your hypnotized state. “Okay sounds good.”
The two of you continued walking until you both reached the edge of a cliff. Your brother reached into the bushes to grab a machine which looked way too sophisticated for you to use. The blinking red laser beams droned, stunning you almost as the array of lights flashed in a seemingly random fashion. The technology had seemed like it was something from the far future, almost sci-fi like as he gripped the machinery between his paws.
“We gotta do this now okay. Or else we’re going to miss our narrow window of getting things right.” Before you knew it, the two of you had seemed to flash immediately through time and space, placing you both back at the palace. For some reason, everything seemed to have been frozen in time as the two of you walked through the palace walls. Apparently it was in the middle of an invasion, though everything had been frozen in time as if the palace was just as peaceful as before.
As the two of you looked around, you noticed it seemed as if your brother was searching for something. Approaching the throne, your father appeared flabergasted by the happenings, whereas your mother looked much calmer and more collected by comparison, though her pupils had shrunk in surprise. Your brother crouched down, waggling his fluffy striped tail in your face as he crouched down, raising the cloth covering beneath the throne, and reached far underneath it.
“Aha!” it was clear he had found what he was looking for, and from the overshadowed area just below, he pulled out a giant red button, firmly mounted on a grey rectangular prism. “Here it is” he said to you, wide eyes and excited. “Seems like I had a few things wrong this time around, so now we can actually go through this again knowing a bit more than we did last time.”

 

“What?” You said to him in surprise. “What… are you talking about?” something fearful yet still relaxing came over you. “What’s even going on here? Freezing time? Resetting it? What do you know…”
“A lot.” he said in response. “This isn’t the first time you’ve gone through this. Though it is the first time you’ve learned about this with my help.” he began jotting down notes on a pad pulled from the depths of his robe. “So if you’re interested” He handed you a piece of paper. “You should be taking notes as well, unless you wanted to just get reset again without any reccolection of what you’ve learned.” You stopped for a moment, thinking about the history you had read, you also pondered the history that you may have experienced unbeknownst to you, but had forgotten. You quickly grabbed up the paper and jotted down everything you needed to know the next time. “I see your choice!” your brother said as he smirked “Don’t forget to keep track on that piece of paper sis! It’s going to help you with the rest of your vast journey okay?” He said before quickly pressing the buttons.

 




Written by Driftingdragon on 16 May 2020

Walk away emptystar emptystar emptystar emptystar emptystar


You walk away, the conversation having taken up way more time than anticipated. You checked the clock finding out that he had made you late for the ball. The anger began to set in your stomach as you lifted your dress to speed farther down the hallways in order to make it to the ballroom in time.

 

Strangely enough, you find that the doors had been blocked off to the ballroom, the enormous wooden carved structures muffled the loud cacophony of a party echoing within. With all your might you tried to move the door, but you realized that your weak arms wouldn’t let it budge. Something seemed to have blocked the doorway from the inside, and after exerting the entirety of your strength, you realize that your efforts are for naught. You shrug your shoulders and decide that it’s better to just miss out on the ball, and explain to your parents afterwards.



Written by Driftingdragon on 17 May 2020

Go For a walk emptystar emptystar emptystar emptystar emptystar


Your mind still wandered needlessly, so your feet decided to do the exact same. As the sounds of the voices and banter grew farther from you as you walked away down the hall leading up to the main ballroom, looking around the way just ahead to figure out what it is you will spend your time doing at this point. You find yourself sitting on the front stairs of your castle, waiting alone by yourself for something to happen, though your mind enjoyed being alone for once. The countless stories and tales of history you briefed yourself on earlier kept playing through your head as if it were a broken record.
Suddenly it came to you! From the hard work you had put into studying the historical backings of the different warring nations you were born into. You had made up to yourself that at that moment you would become a diplomat. The mundane and boring tasks you were ‘destined’ to enjoy just wasn’t cutting it for you. Therefore you decided to dedicate your energy into something slightly more parallel with the somewhat interesting vices of political enlightenment; a topic you had grazed over slightly in your studying. Where will you go?



Written by Driftingdragon on 18 June 2020

Warring kingdoms emptystar emptystar emptystar emptystar emptystar


Warring kingdoms
You decided to go to a set of the warring kingdoms you heard about from your studies, though you hadn’t learned much about their culture or what it was they did, you decided to travel to the Northern Kingdom. You read a little bit about how they didn’t seem to get along with the Southern Kingdom. So you decided to spend the rest of your time doing what you could in terms of diplomacy for them.
After having trekked all the way upwards on the map, you had finally found your way to meet the Northern men’s kingdom, which were owned by a king and queen bear taur. You realized how barbaric it had seemed there, other than the heavy cloaks you had to wear in order to keep yourself warm in the cold days, so far Northward. It didn’t take you long before you were able to talk to the king, the matters didn’t even seem to reach him in a particularly organized way, but not even a day later you were standing before the king, telling him of your studies and journey. A task was given to you; delivery, a ‘gift’ to the Southern Kingdom, and an offering of peace; a plan skillfully coaxed to succession by your silver tongue.
On the morrow you ran your gift to the neighboring tribe barely even looking at the beautifully sealed box. Your mind wondered about what it could have been within, though you dared not opened, or even handled it too roughly on your way to the Southern Kingdom.



Written by Driftingdragon on 19 June 2020

Leave it be emptystar emptystar emptystar emptystar emptystar


Like a good princess, you take advantage of your disciplined upbringing, and you leave the present be all the way to the Southern kingdom. This time it was a warm summer-like breeze which rustled through your dark black onyx fur. The white stripes lining you from your nose to your tail fluttered lighter than air as you came over the last mountain to see the immaculate palace of the Southerners. Their walls were lined with jeweled crests and you ultimately found yourself in a beautiful and opulent castle, well more pristine than your own. For some reason you felt more comfortable in this establishment, as if you were a true lady. Daintly hopping from your carriage, you looked around to find your fellow diplomat waiting for you where you were agreed to. He quickly greeted you with a tiny bow and led you into a long dining hall containing the longest dinner table you’ve seen in your life.
Firmly seated across from you were the figureheads of the Southern Kingdom, the king and the queen- twin wolf taurs greeted you with opened arms, and unbeknownst to them, some good news from the Northern kingdom. After a quick briefing of the cultural differences- rather misplaced- you were reminded of the gift you were meant to bring which would encite peace between the two nations once and for all. Setting the box on the table, their beautifully decorated corners almost seemed to twikle as you revealed it from your robes.



Written by Driftingdragon on 21 June 2020

Wait, look, listen emptystar emptystar emptystar emptystar emptystar


Once you set the box down, you realized, though you weren’t even touching it, it seemed to move on it’s own.
“Wait a minute” you said aloud, catching their attention suddenly. You placed your powerful ear on the table and realized that within you could hear the faint sound of bussing, you peeked your night-sensitive eyes into the box and realized it was filled with a large swathe of bees. You immediately reported what you had seen and heard, before inferring that the gift was given to them merely to sabotage the Southern kingdom.
“That seems like them.” the king said, almost laughing at his own joke as he fanned away the other servants and became more serious with you about what he was about to say. After hours of speaking with the king and queen about what had happened, having spilled all of your intell about not only the opposing kingdom, but also your own, you sat patiently as they talked among themselves to debrief about what they had just learned.
You were suddenly burdened with the task of taking a returning gift to the kingdom to ‘return’ the peace, but by this point you already figured it was yet another trap. Will you accept their offer?



Written by Driftingdragon on 22 June 2020

Neither emptystar emptystar emptystar emptystar emptystar


You shook your head, signaling to them that both of the ideas were absolutely awful. Using your diplomatic skills, you decided to yourself that you needed to step in with the insight you had skimmed over in the libraries in order to properly solve this delicate political situation. One of the things you had learned a lot about while reading, is that people absolutely HATED reading things. Your final suggestion was to write them a well written letter of peace, therefore ending this ceaseless war.
Though you lacked the skills yourself to craft such a letter, they quickly called in their royal note taker to help with the technical part of what they were trying to portray. After a few long hours of articulation and transcription, you all had finally figured out what you were going to say, and it was absolutely perfect! You took pride in your own ability to conduct diplomacy between long fueding states, and before long you were able to proudly send the letter off by raven. Your tail swished happily behind you as the king and queen did the same, the three of you watched as the dark crow receded in the distance.
That night you spent it in a guest suite which was more beautiful than the entirety of your family’s own ball room. A knock was at your door. Will you answer it?



Written by Driftingdragon on 25 June 2020

Don’t emptystar emptystar emptystar emptystar emptystar


Completely exhausted by a long day’s worth of work, you decided whatever it was could wait until tomorrow. You closed your eyes to go to sleep, yet before the night was over, you felt a thump from beneath your bed, which woke you up bolt upright from beneath your sheets.
in surprise, you checked under your bed to find a solid gold box, which was plated with gems and various minerals which sparkled in the night sky filtering through your window like stars. You figured it was one of the king or queen’s leftover possessions, though when you opened the box, you immediately recognized what this was: another transformation suit. It smelled absolutely divine, almost animal-like yet still sweet and aromatic as the fluffy furs wafted more of their unbelievable scent molecules into your nose.
The floral aroma engulfed your body as you slipped your six thick limbs into the furred skins of your latest costume. You may not have known what life you would have ended up with next, but you knew that whatever it could be was going to be another interesting journey based on the vast amount of decisions you could make.
Happiness washed over you as your satisfied heart began to beat faster- it felt like you were flying through space and time itself, while you were staying completely still. Windy air filled the room around you as you began your transformation and teleportation to the next chapter in your life!



Written by Driftingdragon on 28 June 2020


The end (for now)
Please fill in the form.

Remember even though this is a transformation story
not every page has to have a transformation.

Please try hard to spell correctly.

If you don't there is a greater chance of it being rejected.

Gender:
Male

Author name(or nickname):

Email:

What choice are you adding (This is what the link will say)

What title

What is being transformed
From:
To:

What text for the story

use <span class="male"> For the male version </span> (if you selected male above you don't need this)
use <span class="female"> For the female version </span> (if you selected female above you don't need this)
use <spanFullTF> around the tf <spanFullTF>
use <spanSumTF> to show a summury of the transformation for any one who has selected hide TF's <spanSumTF>
use <b> for bold </b>
use <u> for underline </u>
use <i> for italics </i>

What level of notification do you want

Adult Content:

Sexual Content:
Violence:
Nudity:
Swearing:
Delay for

Pages that are submited are licensed under a non-transferable , non-exclusive licence for this website only