Parent      Single Page View      Outline

You are standing by a tree star star star emptystar emptystar


There are 3 paths.

 

One appears to go to a jungle,
one appears to go to a cave,
one appears to go to a beach,
you could try and climb the tree,
there is a nearby shop you could go in,
or you could do something else.

 

So what's its going to be?




Illustrated by Catprog

Written by catprog on 01 April 2003

In the shop star halfstar emptystar emptystar emptystar


There is a table with a sign saying

<strong>Free Sample:</strong>
Take one

 

On the table there is a fridge with a range of liquids. Also on the table are various magical trinkets including costumes. What would you like to take, or would you like to buy something?



Written by catprog on 10 April 2003

Other star emptystar emptystar emptystar emptystar


You decide to get something else. But what?



Written by catprog on 13 December 2005

Play the VR Game star emptystar emptystar emptystar emptystar


You find a pair of vr googles.

 

You put them on and you find yourself in a game, but which one?



Written by on 06 August 2005

Adventure Game emptystar emptystar emptystar emptystar emptystar


For a moment, you sit staring at the computer screen. The game loaded so quickly, that now you’re waiting in of an opening screen. The pixels quickly formulate themselves into the backdrop of an open field on all sides of you. The faintest motion of wind rustling the thick landscape of grasses ripples across your vision, but even as the distant landscape formats with the loading page, nothing but the field is there. You shift your head, turning your gaze within the virtual reality of the game to check to your sides, but find only more of the same rippling landscape there as well. The same, golden shade of grass sprouted up from the Earth on all four sides of your body.

 

Eyebrows knitting together, you try to figure out what is supposed to be happening. “There’s nothing here” you mutter, considering trying to remove the goggles you’d placed on until you notice a selection screen. “Choose your character” flashed as fading white letters in the distant backdrop of blue sky. You read it, though you’re not sure what character to select or even how to do that.

 

You eyes scanned over everything again, noticing that a sign had been added to the game off to the left, font sketched into its surface: “Random.”

 




Written by Picklessauce69 on 08 December 2015

Custom emptystar emptystar emptystar emptystar emptystar


You still can't believe the quality of this virtual reality game, from how real the world looks to the sounds of rippling grass around yourself, gently swaying strands that rustles in a digital breeze.

 

You look back to the small sign in front of you, a small frown on your face at the sight of the word 'Random'. In your experience, anything that was up to chance could only end poorly, and you begin to look for another sign.

 

Much to your surprise, before you can fully turn, the sign before you flickers, the letters twisting and morphing into a different word entirely: 'Custom'. You smile at that, a faint chuckle escaping your throat. "Now this is what I'm talking about."

 

You head to the sign and tap it, marveling at how the game was somehow able to give you a sense of tactile immersion. As you press the sign, it glows gently; and several new options pop up, far more than you'd expected. There's the expected race and gender menus, but also a series of odd menus, like 'stance' and 'species'.

 

The only question is... Which button do you press next?



Written by SketchySeraph on 09 March 2016

Gender (Female) emptystar emptystar emptystar emptystar emptystar


Never one to beat around the bush, you go straight for the gender option, arching an eyebrow as a few more options than you had expected appear. Male and female are there, of course; but there's also categories for hermaphrodites and gender-neutral settings. You ignore the last two for now, focused on the first two selections instead.

 

While it would be nice to play this game in your natural male gender, you can't help but remember how all of your characters in roleplaying games are female. It's a dilemma, but one that only lasts a few seconds. Old habits beat natural instincts, and you press the 'female' button with a grin on your face.

 

The effects of your action are immediate, a strange sensation flowing through your form, like you've just been dipped into a warm pool. You look down and find that for form is beginning to change, your arms and legs becoming slimmer; your hips beginning to round.

 

Your scalp tingles as though someone's massaging it, and you watch as your hair grows longer and longer; until it hangs in your peripheral vision and rests against your neck.

 

You've never grown your hair out this long before, so this is quite a novel sensation, and you brush the strands that tickle your cheeks to a spot behind your ears. Of course, the most prominent change is the one to your chest, as a pair of supple breasts slowly stretch out your shirt, held tight against the fabric. You can't help but let out a small moan at the feeling of how tightly your clothing is hugging you in some places, and you hurriedly undo the top two buttons of your shirt.

 

You know that you should probably be more modest, given that you're apparently now a woman; but you also realize that you're in a videogame. The judgment of a few pixels doesn't bother you in the least, and you look down to find yourself staring at a modest pair of breasts.

 

Naturally, you let your hands wander to them, squeezing each gently only to moan as a spike of sensation shoots through your form. That was unexpected; somehow that really felt... Real, for lack of a better term. You grin and make a mental note to explore your form later, letting your hands fall back to your curvy hips as you look back to the screen.



Written by SketchySeraph on 10 March 2016

Species (Anthro Skunk) emptystar emptystar emptystar emptystar emptystar


Hitting this panel hides the old menus and brings up a new one. In the top left corner is a checkbox labeled 'Anthro', one which you quickly hit. You don't want to risk losing your ability to interact with your in-game menus, and though you've never been a part of the furry fandom, you figure it couldn't hurt to find out what that's about.

 

To your surprise, hitting the checkbox brings up another three: 'Domestic (25%), 'Civilized (50%)', and 'Feral (75%)'. Unsure of what these boxes really mean, you settle for the middle one, curious as to what will come of this choice.

 

As it turns out, a whole lot of nothing happens, and you chuckle as you realize that the screen's waiting on you to choose a species to blend with. Of course it would; you shouldn't have expected any changes to come simply from being an 'Anthro Female Human', as the progress meter atop the main menu proclaims.

 

You look down to the species selector, seeing quite a few options, from real to mythical creatures. There's even a create-your-own panel, though you don't really want to try tapping that. Instead, you return your attention to the real -world animal tab, hitting it and flicking through the pages.

 

Every species on God's green Earth from ants to zebras seems to have been logged in here, and you find yourself a little overwhelmed. Maybe it would be a good idea to stick with something you know... You look to the screen, finger wavering slightly before finally settling on the word 'Skunk'.

 

It might seem odd to some people, but you've always found the little furry animals to be cute; and you've heard they make for good pets. Moreover, if this is an adventure game, you're sure that this body will come in handy. It has its own defense mechanisms and a good set of senses, and boosting your passive perception is never a bad thing.

 

You press the button without further ado, only to yelp as you immediately sprout a long and fluffy tail. Its long, white hairs sway behind you as you look to your backside, gawping openly in shock. This game letting you feel what it was like to be in a woman's body was one thing; but to think that it would also really give you a tail, too? Whoever programmed this deserved to be a billionaire!

 

You can't focus on your new tail for too long; however, as another change makes itself apparent along your body. Your scalp begins to tingle once more, though this time it's less of a massage and more of an itch. This itch spreads down your entire body, and you look down to your hands and arms to watch as you grow a luscious coat of soft black fur, the thick hairs matting themselves down under your clothes.

 

An almost electric sensation races along your back, and you realize with a smile that you've just gained your skunky stripe. At least, that's the only explanation you can come up with for why some of the itching should feel so different to the rest.

 

Before you can mull this over any longer, your hands and feet begin to ache. Your mind changes gears as you go from admiring your fur to watching another change, and a smile spreads across your face as your hands get a little larger, pads forming along your palms.

 

You have no doubt that a similar thing is happening to your soles, and you kneel down to undo your shoes, your tail lifting behind you to keep your body balanced. As your fingers touch your laces, they begin to ache; and you watch as they shrink slightly, your nails growing over them to form long claws instead.

 

It's not uncomfortable; nor is it a hindrance to your everyday life. Rather, each of your digits from the first knuckle to the tip is a long claw, perfect for foraging. Or, in this case, undoing a pair of shoelaces.

 

You hook your claws into the knots and undo them with ease, only for a strange ache to come from your face. This must be the last of your changes, you realize; and you flex your jaw as it begins to stretch out from your face, becoming a skunk's tapered muzzle.

 

This change comes a little faster than you'd expected, almost like your head is a ball of clay and some master artisan is kneading and reshaping it. In seconds, your snout is complete, your nose having flattened out on its tip while your teeth have grown a little sharper in your mouth.

 

Your vision is slightly worse, but the wealth of scents that you can pick up from your new nose more than makes up for it. Moreover, as your ears change, you begin to hear more and more of the area around you. You twitch one of your rounding ears as it rises up your head, a smile on your face as you think of how difficult it will be to ambush you in this game.

 

The happy thought makes your tail wag gently, and you rise to stand once more, kicking off your loosened shoes and feeling the soft grass beneath your feet. Going barefoot worked for hobbits, so it should certainly work for an anthro skunk.

 

You look back to the character selection screen, finding only one remaining option that appeals to you: 'Stance'.




Illustrated by Tempestryder

Written by SketchySeraph on 11 March 2016

Change Stance (Taur) emptystar emptystar emptystar emptystar emptystar


Naturally, you press this button too; finding a few new options spring up to greet your eyes.

 

You can choose to remain bipedal, fall to all fours aturally, or... Or you could become a 'Taur'. The idea of having a couple extra legs is bizarre at first, though you soon reevaluate your decision.

 

After all, that posture would surely make it easier to carry things, and you could let your escorts ride on your back should you ever need to do an escort mission. And there's always an escort mission. That in mind, you press the Taur button, looking down expectantly, only for your lips to quirk in a small frown.

 

"Oh wait. Shoot." You say, a surprisingly musical female voice escaping your mouth as your legs begin to expand, muscles and bones beginning to increase in size. Your pants grow far too tight on your skunky legs to remove them, and you sigh as they split at the seams, freeing your legs but also exposing your nude lower half to the world.

 

Well, it's not exactly nude anymore... You look down at the fur and chuckle, remembering that your body now has an effective natural way of protecting your modesty. Then you
wobble a little, as your legs continue to swell, a strange pinching sensation coming from their centroids.

 

This is soon accompanied by your legs stretching out more, your skin stretching as the limbs undergo what could only be described as mitosis. You watch in shock as you can now recognize a distinctive second set of legs, a membrane of furry skin the only thing keeping the two together.

 

Then your second set of legs fluidly slips out from the first, making you stagger and lift your tail to try and balance yourself. Your arms fly out to a spread eagle, and you take a few ungainly steps forward like a drunken tightrope walker.

 

All the while, your new legs begin to pull your backside with them, giving you an almost equine trunk. On the bright side, you can now see the white stripe along your back, a thought that promotes a snicker from you as the changes work their way to an end.

 

At least, you think that the changes are working their way to an end… But lo and behold, the tingling of transformation that seemed so content in your legs moves to sweep up to your chest, and you let out a small groan as you experience the same sensation you did when you grew breasts, albeit lower. You look down, but can’t see over your first pair of breasts, modest though they may be; so you instead bring your clawed hands up to feel what’s happening. Much as you expected, there’s a second, smaller pair of breasts just under your first, and as they each grow a small nipple, the feeling of change finally leaves your body.

 

You don't feel any more agile, but you certainly feel lighter; no doubt thanks to your strong extra legs. A glance back to what you recognize as the character creation screen confirms that you are now a 'Female Anthro Skunk Taur', and you reach one of your clawed fingers to the screen, debating on whether or not you should change anything else about yourself.




Illustrated by JD-Ferel

Written by SketchySeraph on 13 March 2016

Finalize Changes And Begin Game emptystar emptystar emptystar emptystar emptystar


The debate is a quick one, and you decide that this is enough of a change for one game. After all, you've changed your very gender and species, not to mention the fact that you'll have to get used to walking on four legs.

 

You tap the 'Finalize' button and watch as the sign begins to sink, its flat surface rotating until it rests parallel to the ground. It's become something of a small stool, and before you can so much as ask why, the air shimmers before it and a large pack drops onto the stool's surface.

 

"Huh. 'It's dangerous to go alone'." You quip, opening the pack to find that it seems to be a fairly standard adventurer's kit. You have light sources, bedding, rations, and even a couple of light daggers at the bottom of the pack. You pull the daggers out and remove the pack from the stool, only to watch as it shimmers once more, this time conjuring for you what looks to be a set of leather armor.

 

It's all pretty standard for a game, and you gratefully ake the rest of your starting gear, waving a farewell to the stool as it disappears. Then you blink in surprise, realizing that that stool was your sole way of affecting this game; leaving you with no idea on how to quit.
"Well, shoot."



Written by SketchySeraph on 14 March 2016

Try and Remove the Virtual Reality Headset emptystar emptystar emptystar emptystar emptystar


As cool as it is to explore a new body, you think that you've had enough of one demonstration. You bring your hands up to the sides of your head to try and remove the headset, only for your clawed fingers to brush against soft fur.

 

You try again a second later, the beginning onset of worry settling in your heart. This certainly isn't normal; how are you supposed to logout of the game if you can't take off the headset?

 

Thoughts of starving to death while your mind plays a videogame flood your imagination, only for a more chilling through to emerge. You feel dumb for not realizing it before, but what if this isn't a game anymore? What if you're really a skunk taur?

 

You try to dismiss the thought, but you can't deny that this seems a little too real to be that game you started just a little bit ago. After all, back when it was visual only, it made sense,but now...

 

You try and think back to the moment the game became something more than what a headset could convey, and you immediately think of the sign. The first time you'd pressed that, you'd begun to feel this virtual world as if it was real. What if somehow pressing that had sent you into this strange and virtual world; if you were now in a game made real?

 

The thought is a little surprising to you, and also a little terrifying. "Okay..." You speak slowly, trying to rationalize what's happening. Thankfully, your mouth is still capable of English-at least, if English is what they speak around here.

 

"So, I'm now... This. And this world is real. Which means that this boils down to two options. I could live, or I could die." Your nose crinkles at the last word, and you look down to the adventurer's kit and armor.

 

"Which... I suppose means I'm going to live."

 

That in mind, you grab the leather chestplate, slipping it on over your shirt and sighing with relief as you find it’s been sculpted to hold all four of your breasts. It doesn't feel very thick, but it should at least protect you from taking some damage... Not to mention, just wearing this alone makes you feel a little more confident about your chances. You tie your new jerkin tightly-albeit with a little difficulty, thanks to your claws-then look down to the armor for your lower half.

 

Instead of leggings like you'd half-expected, your other armor looks like a union of saddle and belt armor. Long strips of leather plate hang from the belt, protecting your front, while the thick saddle on your back covers your broad trunk.

 

Unfortunately, it's also far more difficult to put on than you'd anticipated, and a pout settles across your skunky lips as you begin to try-and fail to get it on. It's not something you can simply slip into, and the belt doesn't seem to fasten right...

 

You pull the belt up to your eye level to glare at it only to groan at the sight of a pair of clasps you hadn't seen. That might work... You look down to your legs and realize that the loops you'd thought were for weapons are actually for your front thighs, and you slip them through, holding the saddle component of your armor in one arm as you do.

 

Then you fasten your belt, which pulls the saddle snugly onto your lower half, and with a few tugs on straps later, you're good to go.

 

The only question is... Where should you go?



Written by SketchySeraph on 15 March 2016

The local town emptystar emptystar emptystar emptystar emptystar


You spot a town nearby and head off. On your way you run into a sabre-toothed tiger. They bow to you "Are you a new arrival?"

 

Nodding in answer "Yeah I have just arrived. Do you know what happened?"

 

The tiger smiles "Not really. Can you tell me what date you think it is and what you were before arriving here?"

 

You say the date before saying "What do you mean? I was a female skunk taur."

 

As what you said hits you the tiger smiles "I am guessing you are wondering why you said that. There is something here that makes us stay in character. And for your other question. That was the same date I entered here despite being here for I think six years"

 

"How are we even here?" you finally ask

 

"That is one very good question. The dragons have been here for hundreds of years and have not found out anything"

 

"They have been here for hundreds of years? When did they arrive?"

 

The tiger smiles "Apparently the same date as both you and I."



Written by catprog on 23 March 2016

Ask His Name emptystar emptystar emptystar emptystar emptystar


You nod pensively at the sabre-toothed tiger-man's words, wondering what kind of creatures these 'dragons' are, and if you'll ever meet one. Perhaps more of note is the fact that they've apparently arrived to this place on the same date that you had... Does time travel differently here?

 

Your train of thought screeches to a halt as you realize two things: first, that you've been staring at the tiger's chest for a few seconds too long to be comfortable; and second, you don't know his name.

 

A blush creeps across your cheeks as you shift in place, your skunk's tail swaying beside you from side to side as you wonder how to possibly atone for such a lapse.

 

"Something the matter?" He asks, chuckling. Apparently he's the direct sort, which makes this a good deal easier.

 

"Y-yes." You respond, a little hesitantly. "It's just... I don't quite know your name, do I?"

 

"It's Duncan." The tiger speaks with a grin, nodding to you. "And in return, may I ask yours?"



Written by SketchySeraph on 20 May 2016

Umm... emptystar emptystar emptystar emptystar emptystar


"Oh!" You blink, not really having given thought to it. "I'm..." You draw a blank for a second, enough time for your feline companion's eyes to widen.

 

"Wait, don't-" He begins, only for a name to pop into your head.
"It's Mephiti, but my friends call me Mephy." You say earnestly, only to blink in surprise as he groans. "Is something the matter?"

 

Duncan shakes his head, looking to you with a wry grin. "Sorry, but that's just the way that our world works. If you can't think of a name, you get assigned one; usually based on your species. At least it's not as bad as the barmaid's." He grins, turning on his heel and beginning to walk towards what looks to be a small town.

 

"H-hey!" You call, eyes wide. "Where are you going? We're not done talking!"

 

"I know we're not! But, since you're a new player, that means you should probably head with me to the town; right?" Duncan grins, jerking a thumb towards his chest. "After all, it's my job as the Guide to get you off on your adventure!"

 

You're struck mildly speechless by his words, a little unsure of what to do. You'll need to run to catch up with him, but is it better to follow him or stick it out on your own?



Written by SketchySeraph on 21 May 2016

Follow him emptystar emptystar emptystar emptystar emptystar


Of course, if this is still a game then you definitely don't want to skip the tutorial; not when your life is at stake, after all. You trot forward on all four legs, still impressed at how natural the movement is to you, and catch up to Duncan in no time.

 

"Ha! Not bad!" He calls, his tail swishing behind himself. "So anyways, as I was saying earlier... I think that the dragons arrived the same date we did."

 

You blink and almost stumble over your forepaws at the sudden change in pace. "Wait, what?" You ask, a little louder than you'd intended.

 

"This is just a thought, but... I think that all of us players were sent here on the same date... Only some of us were awakened at different times. The dragons are the oldest race I've encountered, and of course that makes them the most elitist."

 

"Huh?" You ask, tilting your head to the side as you pad after him.

 

"Something or other about griefing new players, I suppose? The fact that they haven't found out why we're here bothers me just as much as it does you, you know... But since time seems to flow at an arbitrary state here, I think it's safe to say that our souls are fine."

 

He chuckles ruefully at his words, and you can't help but ask: "Souls?"

 

"It's what we call... You know, our selves that we can't talk about here." He grins, patting you on the back. "You'll find out soon."

 

You look up to him to find him looking dead-ahead. Following his gaze rewards you the sight of the town's walls, a pair of guards opening the gates for you.

 

"Another looker, huh?" One of the guards, a cow-woman with a hammer, snorts. "She's a
looker; I'll give her that." Her hooved hands clench a little around the leather that binds the weapon as she stands a little taller; no doubt trying to look more impressive for your benefit.

 

The other guard, a lion with an axe, remains silent. Instead of greeting you with words, he nods his head towards you, and you return the gesture with a nod of your own. It's hardly the oddest thing you've seen today.

 

"So, Mephy." Duncan begins, calling your attention back to himself. "Where to?"

 

You blink as you realize he's put the attention on yourself, and you can't help but feel a little awkward. "Um... I mean... I hadn't thought about it?" You ask, shifting on all four of your feet and subbing your furry arms gently. "This is all a little new..."

 

As expected, his gaze is soft; and he smiles comfortingly. "Well, how about we start with a better question... What do you want to be in this world? Pick a job, any job."

 

Your mind races at the thought, as you realize that this might be one of the most pivotal decisions of your life. "Um..." You begin, furrowing your brow. You're an omnivore with a nimble body and a pair of daggers... It's not much to go on, but if your starting gear is any indication..



Written by SketchySeraph on 22 May 2016

Huntress emptystar emptystar emptystar emptystar emptystar


"I think I'd like to be a huntress." You look up to Duncan with a smile. "I mean, I'm certainly built for it, right?"

 

He laughs, shaking his head. "In case you couldn't tell, we tend to defy our species' expectations here. If you really want to be something else, you can feel free..." He trails off, seeing that your resolution hasn't swayed in the slightest.

 

"Well, a Skunk Huntress it is, then!" He laughs, setting off at a brisk pace again. "I think you'll need to meet your partners-in-crime if that's the case, then. Let's take you to the Armorer; then to the Tavern."



Written by SketchySeraph on 23 May 2016

Follow emptystar emptystar emptystar emptystar emptystar


You nod and pad after him quietly, now adjusted to your body's pace. You reach your first destination rather quickly, and are greeted by the sight of a large reptilian man, who stands tall before a burning anvil.

 

"Is he a dragon?" You whisper to Duncan, trying to keep your voice down.

 

Despite a lack of ears, the reptile seems to have no issue hearing you. He hisses and replies in the tiger's stead, extending a hand. "Komodo, actually. I've been here a mere decade, unlike those winged snobs. You can call me Kaito. And you are?

 

You look to him with a small smile, taking his hand in yours. "Mephy to you, and Mephiti to strangers." You speak warmly, only for your words to draw a peal of hissing laughter from the man.

 

"Did I say something funny?" You ask, a little hurt.

 

Kaito smirks and leans against the counter, eyes twinkling. "Just the fact that you trust me so openly... Why, what reassurances have you that I'm to be trusted, other than Duncan's word?"

 

You blink, at a loss for words. "I... I don't... I mean..."

 

"You can relax." Duncan says, shooting the armorer a sharp glare. "Didn't I tell you not to scare the new blood?"

 

Kaito lifts his hands apologetically, shaking his head. "Hey; I want her to be ready for what's to come. She's not the hero here; none of us are. She's just another player, and I don't want to see her get played like Sam."

 

At that, a sharp glare enters Duncan's eyes, and you wonder if you should press him on Kaito's words. The tiger turns to leave, and you know you don't have long to ask.



Written by SketchySeraph on 24 May 2016

Tavern emptystar emptystar emptystar emptystar emptystar


"Duncan..." You begin hesitantly. "Do you really think there will be a lot of people coming here?" You ask, your curiosity piqued. "And is that... bad? Will they be a problem? Or... or is this place safe, somehow? It doesn't seem like a city... but it's all of these buildings." You gesture around at the town, the people walking the streets. "It's hard to believe that it's all real."

 

You frown and he smiles "That was not what you meant to say was it?"

 

"No, it is quite annoying actually" You grumble, rubbing your forehead.
Duncan laughs, and sets off again, heading toward the tavern. "Let's start with the basics. As you can tell the roles in this world are enforced. We are limited in what we can say. We must remain in character at all times. But I'll tell you more about it as we go."
You nod your head and follow after him, the way clear for now. He leads you to a building that is half-stone, half-wood, and opens the door. Inside, the interior is dark but welcoming. There are several tables in the room with various items placed atop them: daggers, armor pieces, foodstuffs, weapons. A few patrons sit at the tables, drinking ale and talking amongst themselves. They look up curiously when the doors open, and a couple even rise from their seats. One in particular, a tall, golden-haired lioness, draws your attention. Her eyes meet yours, and she winces slightly. "Another lost soul who has found their way here?"
"Hello, my name is Mephiti," You reply to the woman, nodding your head politely. "I am a Skunk Huntress, and I've never been here before."
The Lioness nods, sitting back down and motioning for you to take a seat. "So, let's talk over some drinks then. How did you find yourself here?"
The drinks arrive. They are in bowls instead of glasses, the reason obvious when the lioness starts to lap from hers. You do likewise, and you can feel a warmth spreading through you. You can sense a similar feeling in the other girl, and you look to her with a smile. "I'm sorry; I didn't mean to stare. Are you...?"
"Lily. I am Lily, and I've been here for nearly a year." She says, taking another drink. "You're new to the world, aren't you?"
"Yes, I just arrived yesterday. My name is Mephy, and I... I don't know how I got here." You admit nervously.
"That is a common tale for the newcomers around here" Lily says, leaning forward and putting a paw on the table. "You were probably attacked by a monster, or someone else, and ended up with a curse. That happened to me too." She says, and you both glance at her, surprised. "I was exploring the ruins of an old castle, and I came across something strange. I don't remember much, but I do recall putting on some googles."
"Goggles? What's that?"
She shrugs. "They go on your head and protect your eyes"
"Oh. So you don't have any memories of what happened to you either?"
"Not exactly. I know that once I put them on I was cursed, and that I woke up in this town. The only thing that I can be sure of is that there I met Duncan, and he told me to come to this tavern. And that's all."
Duncan returns, carrying a bowl of soup. He looks at you, his face serious as ever. "So, you two have met each other? Good. Now, we need to get to the heart of the matter. You are going to be staying at the inn. It's run by the people of this town, so they will provide you all you need."
"What? We're not leaving?"
"Many have searched for a way to leave the world but no one has managed to find a way" Duncan explains. "This is our world. We live here, we die here. We are reborn here."
You look at him, confused. "But... what about death? Isn't there a soul after your body dies?"
Duncan shakes his head. "No. You wake up back in the inn, and it's like you never left."
You frown. "That doesn't make sense..."
He smiles. "It is very difficult for the people here to accept it, it does not matter if it is a monster or yourself, their is no escape. There may be many who try, but none succeed. Some say that there must be a way out, but no one knows what form it would take. Some believe that the answer lies in the Crystal Tower, and the ability to use its powers. But those who attempt to climb it always fall, and when they do, they end up here. They cannot go back."
"Why?"



Written by NovelAi on 19 July 2021


The end (for now)
Please fill in the form.

Remember even though this is a transformation story
not every page has to have a transformation.

Please try hard to spell correctly.

If you don't there is a greater chance of it being rejected.

Gender:

Author name(or nickname):

Email:

What choice are you adding (This is what the link will say)

What title

What is being transformed
From:
To:

What text for the story

use <span class="male"> For the male version </span> (if you selected male above you don't need this)
use <span class="female"> For the female version </span> (if you selected female above you don't need this)
use <spanFullTF> around the tf <spanFullTF>
use <spanSumTF> to show a summury of the transformation for any one who has selected hide TF's <spanSumTF>
use <b> for bold </b>
use <u> for underline </u>
use <i> for italics </i>

What level of notification do you want

Adult Content:

Sexual Content:
Violence:
Nudity:
Swearing:
Delay for

Pages that are submited are licensed under a non-transferable , non-exclusive licence for this website only