Parent      Single Page View      Outline

In a room star star star star halfstar


 

The sign reads


"Welcome all new travellers.

 

To continue you must go through a series of doors.

 

After going through you will pick a costume. You will then become a half- human and half that creature.

 

After a week(100 mins a hour,20 hrs a day,10 days a week) has passed you may morph and get another costume. To start of with you will only be able to become 40% human to 60% human.

 

If you put on a costume you will then become that creature, be teleported to it's home town and have to wait a week before being able to morph.

 

After 50 costumes you may change into one of your other costumes and become 30% to 70% human. When changing costumes you must wait at least an hour before you can change costumes again.

 

100 different species/gender costumes allows you to gender-morph and become 20% to 80% human

 

200 different species costumes allows you to combine costumes and become 10% to 90% human

 

400 different species costumes allows you to return to your world with no more morphing

 

And 800 different species costumes makes a polymorph and allows you to morph outside of this world.

 

Also if you have a costume like a centaur then the human part will always be human and is counted towards the human percentage.

 

Any gender/species transformation magic of yours can only change your gender(if you have at least 100 costumes) and the animal part to a different animal.

 

When you change into a different costume (that you already have) you may teleport to that species home town but you will have the week penalty where you have no costume changes.

 

If you die while wearing a costume you will be reborn at the local inn (or appropriate location ). If you have more then 100 costumes you will lose the costume you had when you died and go to an appropriate place for your next costume.

 

If you fail to make it out in 100 years(100 weeks in a year) one of your possible forms will be chosen and you will be permanently stuck in that form(apart from magic) until you die. Also there will be no possibility of going back to your world.

 

Also, one final note: should you take a female form and become pregnant, you won't be able to change your gender until the child is born, though the other aspects of your form may change (the child will change to match.) That is all, and good luck!


You realise that you have to do what the sign said to do and go through the doors and grab a costume.

 



Alternatively you could use the key system to determine the room

 

Please type in a number 1 - 18

 

Number 1:
Number 2:
Number 3:

 







Illustrated by catprog

Written by Catprog on 11 February 2004

Normal Land star star halfstar emptystar emptystar


 

You go through the door.

 

All of a sudden it slams shut and with no handle on this side it appears that you are stuck.

 

There are two more doors however and both of them have a sign on them saying

 



Costume room for
Element: Land
Type: Normal
Gender: ????

 

So which door do you want




Illustrated by catprog

Written by Catprog on 26 February 2004

Male Normal Land star star star halfstar emptystar


You go through the door.

 

All of a sudden it slams shut and with no handle on this side it appears that you are stuck.

 

There are five costumes in this room, all of them male, all of them are normal land creatures.

 

<small><suggestions><ul>
  • Rhino

  • </ul></suggestions></small>



    Written by Catprog on 26 February 2004

    Lion emptystar emptystar emptystar emptystar emptystar


    You eye the pale skins up and down. Your eyes light up as they have promptly decided on their newest match. “I think I'll go with this one” you mutter to yourself, running your fingertips down the length of the slender fluffy set in sleeves.

     

    When you find yourself in safety you barrel past the threshold, nearly breaking the door from his hinges. You spin around after neatly placing the folded up mass onto a safe and flat surface.
    "Finally!" A nearby mirror catches your eye, so you decide to take one last look at yourself before you begin yet another transformation.

     

    You glare at yourself as you take one last look over your human features and your excited eyes peer back at you, quickly glowing brighter with excitement.

     

    Once you’re satisfied you take the short trip back to your costume. Your excitement almost extending the short space back to where you had laid your new outfit.

     

    "Just one foot after the other" you sigh nervously to yourself while stepping into the costume. Your body tingles as the costume’s soft fur caresses your body. You can feel its tightness around you as it molds to your body.
    "It’s just like a big warm hug." you think to yourself, while finalizing the transformation with a swift zip of the costume.

     

    You return to the mirror, blinking your eyes in anticipation; clearing your vision from any stray furs from the costume.

     

    "What?" You look over yourself quickly, "Arms… legs… tail?.. No?" You feel a tinge of disappointment; a sudden drop in your stomach. "Fucking bunk-"

     

    The drop becomes a shiver, a rustle, a whole body quake. You look down at yourself, shocked by the realization that, the floor, the sink, even your own feet are growing farther away from you! “Well this is a different experience!” You exclaim to yourself, half fearfully, and half with childlike excitement. You can begin to feel the fur shifting around, almost as if the follicles were cozily nestling themselves securely into your skin. Your excitement begins to truly show; wiggling the length of your body, now becoming almost too large to be contained in your limited space. You begin knocking over lights and chairs as your muscles swell up to two-three times their previous size.

     

    Your weighted body drops to all fours to compensate for the increase in mass and weight. Your wiggling now becoming too ecstatic to contain.

     

    "My tail" you think to yourself, as your bodily sways slowly translate into a vigorous wagging, still disorganizing the room. You stagger, your vision going blurry until you black out, as your hyperventilation carries you off into full REM.

     




    Written by Driftingdragon on 30 September 2019

    Pasture emptystar emptystar emptystar emptystar emptystar


    You blink your their eyes awake sun filtering through the clouds. You dream of your home, light filtering through, curtains the smell of breakfast being prepared. Your eyes suddenly open wide as you sit bolt upright. Bright green grass sprawling over acres of land. Creatures can be seen in the distance; fluffy, like the clouds.

     

    You sit up and look yourself over, arms still tingling from the transformation, knees weak under the weight of his large new body. Your tail flailing around like an angry cat. You think to yourself.
    “This pasture is so peaceful… so why am I so-” A sudden shadow engulfed him from behind.

     

    “Hullo!”
    Above him stands a muscular 6’2 ram, thick horns curling into his soft fluffy fur. An interesting contrast.
    “Hoo’s it gaun! ‘Avent seen ye round ere”
    “Uhhh” You say, kind of taken aback by his sheer size. “Job?!” You blurt out, anxiety growing the rocks in your stomach.
    “Um” The Ram looks you over, blushing slightly. “Ya might need some clothes first.” You look over your new body, rising from the ground and towering over the ram.
    “Oh!” you exclaim! “Well…”

     

    A dim light fills the room you and the ram enter, they walk over to a cabinet to grab your new clothes.
    “So I’m new here..” You say sheepishly. “And I’m just getting a feel for this place, so if you need any help around your, uhh pasture then it would be my pleasure!”
    The ram remains silent as he places your new clothes in front of you. He looks you over one last time half suspiciously half curious as to where the hell you came from.
    “How bout somethin to drink first?”
    You nod excitedly, as you realize that the rock in your stomach was less from anxiety, and more from the expanded capacity of your newly emptier stomach.

     

    The ram begins fixing you something to drink, the aroma filling your nostrils, you can identify every ingredient with astounding accuracy. You think to yourself all the different ways you can use your newfound abilities. You take in the atmosphere of the room. A rustic log cabin, pictures of the ram and a tiny sheep strewn across the walls, flowers from the pasture decorate tiny corners of the room, and a single flickering lamp fighting off the darkness in corners where the filtering light cannot reach. A chest sits in the far corner of the room, adorned with all tpes of gems and gold, “What’s that about” you wonder. All at once you realize the kind of work you’ll be doing for the week.
    The ram places a steaming plate of haggis in front of you, smiling wide.
    “Enjoy friend!”



    Written by Driftingdragon on 01 October 2019

    Working emptystar emptystar emptystar emptystar emptystar


    It’s been a week and a half and the days have been growing longer and longer with the tasks you have been assigned.

     

    Shear the sheep, cut the grass, clean the stables, milk the females, but all you want to do is run in the vast green, and herd some sheep. All you want is the sheep. Even with your increased stamina, you find the mundane workload difficult to keep up with. Not physically, but mentally.

     

    Today's task being ‘turn the soil’ and you sure are beginning to feel it. The ram working parallel to you, yet way farther than you can imagine going in one day. He stops and takes a break to wipe the sweat from his brow.
    “Ye all good lad?” He yells from ahead. You nod happily and continue, trying not to show a sign of exhaustion.

     

    You think to yourself, how can this muscular lion body be so bad at these kinds of slow droning and repeating tasks. Your body feels like it has the energy to do way more, but your strength and mental stamina feel compromised. “How can he do this to me? Yeah I have this place to stay for free, but do I really want to do this kind of work?” The entire day you ponder your dissatisfaction.

     

    That night during dinner, you turn your utensils in your hands, the same daily haggis has even become dissatisfying to you now.

     

    “How’s the day lad? Ye get yer fill of labor now-”
    “Actually.” You interrupt, eager to let your thoughts be finally known. “I think I’d prefer some work herding.. I want to be a real shepard, like you!”
    “Oh do you now lad? HA! Well I thought you would be cut out for anything, so t’s what I gave ya. But since you want to spend yer days running around with some dumb sheep then so be it!”
    Wow, you didn’t think it would be this easy.
    “I guess that’s the power of communication” you think to yourself.

     

    “You can begin tomorrow!”
    The two of you spend the rest of the night discussing tasks, dangers, successes, and all you’d need to know to prepare yourself to be the best shepard possible!



    Written by Driftingdragon on 02 October 2019

    Shepard emptystar emptystar emptystar emptystar emptystar


    Fur rustling through the wind, your muscles flex and contract with great swiftness as your mane flows like a fire behind you. The sheep veer left, you turn right, they run forward and you skillfully and quickly carve your away around them, leading a herd of hundreds of sheep across the field.

     

    The ram watches you exert the last of your energy bringing his herd back in range of the cottage, he stands with a hoe, just finishing his daily tasks of shearing sheep, cutting grass, turning soil, the usual. He begins to feel the tremors in his hooves as the herd’s own hoofsteps grow closer. They grow into a cacophony of thundering hoofs as they return into their stables, being led skillfully by a great lion, towering over the fluffy little creatures.

     

    You stand up to see the product of your work, gasping for air yet still standing tall and confident. You feel as if you’ve worked nearly to your limit, but you still feel as though you could be standing on top of the world with the level of exertion you were able to deal with.
    “My human body would NOT be able to run that fast, that far, or for that long” you think to yourself, as your tense muscular body begins to relax. Your runners high begins to fade as you approach the ram once again, through a crowd of sheep, slowly filling through a small wooden gate.

     

    “Think ye can take these sheep out for another run tonight? You can protect them right?”
    You nod proudly, knowing that within the next few hours your body will have the urge to make this run once again, you’ve been having many urges.

     

    That night you think to yourself how much fun this new job is, but you can’t seem to shake the fact that there must be something more out there for you. Your muscles eager for another run, you get ready to herd again. The moonlight glowing off your fur as you step outside, you look to the pen to see a crowd of sheep huddled together, much like the fluffy clouds you had seen upon waking up in this pasture.
    “Maybe it’s about time I change things up”

     

    You find yourself running along the herd of sheep, watching their ankles as they careen past you. You can see their muscles flexing underneath their fur, it looks so beautiful in this moonlight. It looks so delicious.

     

    Your urges can no longer be contained. You fall back and ease your way to the back of the herd, you know you want to pick off one of the smallest weakest sheep so that your deeds won’t be seen. In an instant you find yourself on top of a smaller sheep.

     

    “Please wait” they bleat out to you, “If you try to eat me everyone will know… The farmer will have you slaughtered”
    You didn’t know what had come over you, maybe you should have had some extra haggas.



    Written by Driftingdragon on 03 October 2019

    Found out emptystar emptystar emptystar emptystar emptystar


    That morning you find yourself wandering around the house idly, your feline curiosity gets the best of you, “I have to know what's in that chest!” You creep your way over to the corner and gently lift the hinges open. Your eyes light up as you see an array of new outfits piled into the bottom of the chest. “Oh my!” you exclaim to yourself. “There are so many… He’s not going to need this one,” You sift through the costumes until you find just the right one for your next transformation. “Perfect, you whisper to yourself.”

     

    Sneakily you stuff the outfit into your work clothes, trying to subtly lay them flat under the baggy work clothes. “Okay, time to begin my work day”

     

    Standing outside you see the sheep glaring at you from the pen, you look to the ram, and the ram looks at you questioning. “Did he see me…” You think to yourself. The pen makes a creaking sound as you swing open the gate, you try to rouse the sheep to move. You feel their eyes pierce your body, they are completely stationary. With every effort you take to get them to move the more futile you are in your ability to herd. The sheep almost form an empty space around you with every step. You can feel the defiance as they spat at your feet and make snide hurtful remarks. A sheep bites your tail and you scream and leap up.
    “That’s it” you say to yourself as you leave the pen frustrated.
    “What’s the problem?” The ram asks, quickly approaching you.
    You hang your head and quietly explain,
    “You know, I actually don’t think this is for me.”
    The ram looks confused.
    “Ye were havin fun, what’s the matter?” He asks inquisitively, thinking to himself how a lion can want so badly to be a shepherd, and then turn down the chance once they’ve had a taste of it.. Had a taste of it.. That was it.” His face growing into a scowl. “You ate my sheep?”
    “That’s an assumption” You quickly reply.
    “I’m sure of it, look a how they treat ya!”
    “No sir I just-”
    “Look here now, I can’t be managing a business with a Lion like you picking off my sheep. Is that why you came here?”
    “Well actually-”
    “Look, ya don wanna work, ya can’t herd, you just wanna live here free-”
    You slam your fists into a wooden beam, the force shakes the entire cabin.
    “Look, I actually am going to just leave. I didn’t mean to come here, I’m not even-”
    “Good, well ya can use ya runnin skills to run the hell outta my pasture!”
    “Hey that’s actually fine with-”
    The Ram headbutts you off the porch, the sheep cheer in agreement.

     

    You think to yourself that it’s best you leave immediately, lucky you put that costume in your work clothes, now you feel completely free to just ditch this lame job and start a new adventure as a new individual. Distracted, the ram headbutts you once more. Your muscular body shakes it off as if it was nothing, and with every last ounce of your vitality you leap into action, and run towards the wooded areas outside of the ram’s land. You can hear him as well as his sheep yelling curses at you to stay away.

     

    As you near the edge of the forest without even breaking a sweat you think to yourself one last time how you never would have been able to do this with your old body. You spend your final moments taking in the powerhouse of a body you have lived in for yet another two weeks before sliding on the next adventure.



    Written by Driftingdragon on 04 October 2019

    Lizard emptystar emptystar emptystar emptystar emptystar


    You’ve once again reached safety, in the comfort of your own dwellings, you reach into your bag to grab your outfit, this one is covered in smooth thin scales. You feel the scales dragging along your body as you pull the outfit tight over your skin and you can feel the cloth pulling tightly over the joints in your body.

     

    The tightness almost seems to constrict your chest to the point of a collapse, you feel your breath getting faster. It's as if with every breath you are constricted tighter, the compression almost appears to shrink your chest down to a more long and slender figure.
    You can feel the fat stored in your body being pushed up into your chest

     

    A woman?! I guess this time you'll be having some fun with this one. You run your hands along your smooth iridescent scales, as your new bosom heaves in and out in excitement.

     

    Way more slender and skinnier than the previous costume, you wonder what abilities you have now, your tight waistline constricts as the transformation completes, the tighter it gets the more light headed you feel.

     

    Trying not to pass out from hypoxia you look around one last time at your environment, and that is the last thing you remember.



    Written by Driftingdragon on 05 October 2019

    Jungle emptystar emptystar emptystar emptystar emptystar


    You lay there half conscience and propped up, a little twinkle catches your eye. A mouse crawls on your face sniffing your muzzle, you scrunch your muzzle at the smell as the tiny creature runs off afraid. You adjust to using your deep pits to sense the smells and temperatures of things; the world seems to be wholly made of scents and different heat signatures. This is going to take a bit to adjust to.

     

    You take a moment to gather yourself, realizing where you’ve ended up this time around. The most disorienting thing being that your vision is almost completely nearsighted. You can make out tall trees, blurs of greens and turquoise, snaking vines hanging from a canopy so high up that you cannot even begin to comprehend how high with your eyes alone. You take your time adjusting to all of the smells and sights around you, you thip your tongue a few times to try out your new olfactory nerves, and with satisfaction you can find yourself way less disoriented by the surroundings while using all of your senses in tandem.

     

    The breeze carries the earthy scent of the soil and the trees, the footstep of an ant would rouse enough scent molecules for you to detect with your delicate tongue. You smell the musky animals all around you, and then an insatiable desire within you makes you regret not eating that mouse from earlier.

     

    “So I’m in the jungle.” You look up higher than you believe the canopy goes, which requires you to crank your neck all the way back just to see the shooting angular vines pointing in all directions with you standing at the center of the infinite dark green mass. Suddenly you smell something foreign, through the soles of your feet you can hear little scurrying all around you, maybe even something else?

     

    Instantly, a feeling of terror comes over you as you realize that you and the mice are not alone. Your body seems to carry you over thick jungle roots at lightning speed; adrenal glands pumping. You don’t seem to sense anything actually chasing you, though that encounter really spooked you. Better safe than sorry. And better tired and out of breath than eaten in a dangerous sounding jungle.

     

    You really start to rethink this decision.
    “How can I enjoy this? It’s like survival of the fittest out here.” You say regretting your choice in outfit. You eye an especially large tree and in an instant decide to climb it, your sticky fingers clinging to the bark of the trees with ease. You realize that you are among the fittest, your skinny body being pulled up the tree with ease. You perch on a high branch and scan the scents in the area, and the nearby area seems to be clear according to your expertly tuned pits. “You know maybe I can enjoy this.”

     

    You sit atop your tree and look around at your new kingdom, your body now allowing you to explore the environment in ways you never could have before.



    Written by Driftingdragon on 07 October 2019


    Food

    Please fill in the form.

    Remember even though this is a transformation story
    not every page has to have a transformation.

    Please try hard to spell correctly.

    If you don't there is a greater chance of it being rejected.

    Gender:

    Author name(or nickname):

    Email:

    What choice are you adding (This is what the link will say)

    What title

    What is being transformed
    From:
    To:

    What text for the story

    use <span class="male"> For the male version </span> (if you selected male above you don't need this)
    use <span class="female"> For the female version </span> (if you selected female above you don't need this)
    use <spanFullTF> around the tf <spanFullTF>
    use <spanSumTF> to show a summury of the transformation for any one who has selected hide TF's <spanSumTF>
    use <b> for bold </b>
    use <u> for underline </u>
    use <i> for italics </i>

    What level of notification do you want

    Adult Content:

    Sexual Content:
    Violence:
    Nudity:
    Swearing:
    Delay for

    Pages that are submited are licensed under a non-transferable , non-exclusive licence for this website only




    Catprog is a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate advertising program designed to provide a means for sites to earn advertising fees by advertising and linking to amazon.com