Rating 2 / 5
Overal most of the transformations are not that important to the plot of each story and fail my test of not being easy to remove without affecting the plot although some are quite good.
- Murder at the shapeshifters ball: A mystery where it is too short to establish the suspects meaning their is no chance to solve it yourself
- Unwanted Child: A story about someone and their mother. A small tf scene but very little tf content otherwise
- Point of View/Best Man/Gettign Conned: Reviewing them together as it shows the main chracter slowly adjusting. This might be enough tf content for some people.
- Changing places Just a gag and a few pages written about it
- Trival Problems: Just a small dialog about changes
- Brother Wolf: Not much to say here, Just a werewolf and his brother
- Pack member: One of the better ones. What happens in a werewolf pack if you can't shift. If their were more like this one then I would of given the book as a while a much better rating
- Other Colors: Another one that would bump the rating higher. When you need to uou loopholes to get better it can cause a transformation
- The old House: I did not even see a transfromation in this story
- One more day: Another one dealing with the aftermath of the change and how it affects people's lives.
Bioshifter Reviews System Error
Catprog is a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate advertising program designed to provide a means for sites to earn advertising fees by advertising and linking to amazon.com