Parent      Single Page View      Outline

In a room star star star star halfstar


 

The sign reads


"Welcome all new travellers.

 

To continue you must go through a series of doors.

 

After going through you will pick a costume. You will then become a half- human and half that creature.

 

After a week(100 mins a hour,20 hrs a day,10 days a week) has passed you may morph and get another costume. To start of with you will only be able to become 40% human to 60% human.

 

If you put on a costume you will then become that creature, be teleported to it's home town and have to wait a week before being able to morph.

 

After 50 costumes you may change into one of your other costumes and become 30% to 70% human. When changing costumes you must wait at least an hour before you can change costumes again.

 

100 different species/gender costumes allows you to gender-morph and become 20% to 80% human

 

200 different species costumes allows you to combine costumes and become 10% to 90% human

 

400 different species costumes allows you to return to your world with no more morphing

 

And 800 different species costumes makes a polymorph and allows you to morph outside of this world.

 

Also if you have a costume like a centaur then the human part will always be human and is counted towards the human percentage.

 

Any gender/species transformation magic of yours can only change your gender(if you have at least 100 costumes) and the animal part to a different animal.

 

When you change into a different costume (that you already have) you may teleport to that species home town but you will have the week penalty where you have no costume changes.

 

If you die while wearing a costume you will be reborn at the local inn (or appropriate location ). If you have more then 100 costumes you will lose the costume you had when you died and go to an appropriate place for your next costume.

 

If you fail to make it out in 100 years(100 weeks in a year) one of your possible forms will be chosen and you will be permanently stuck in that form(apart from magic) until you die. Also there will be no possibility of going back to your world.

 

Also, one final note: should you take a female form and become pregnant, you won't be able to change your gender until the child is born, though the other aspects of your form may change (the child will change to match.) That is all, and good luck!


You realise that you have to do what the sign said to do and go through the doors and grab a costume.

 



Alternatively you could use the key system to determine the room

 

Please type in a number 1 - 18

 

Number 1:
Number 2:
Number 3:

 







Illustrated by catprog

Written by Catprog on 11 February 2004

Normal Land star star halfstar emptystar emptystar


 

You go through the door.

 

All of a sudden it slams shut and with no handle on this side it appears that you are stuck.

 

There are two more doors however and both of them have a sign on them saying

 



Costume room for
Element: Land
Type: Normal
Gender: ????

 

So which door do you want




Illustrated by catprog

Written by Catprog on 26 February 2004

Female Normal Land star star halfstar emptystar emptystar


You go through the door.

 

All of a sudden it slams shut and with no handle on this side it appears that you are stuck.<P/>There are five costumes in this room, all of them female, all of them are normal land creatures.

 

  • Snake
  • <li><span class="female">Wolf</span></li>




Written by Catprog on 26 February 2004

Wolf star star star emptystar emptystar


You find a costume of what looks like an anthro-wolf, as well as instructions. Follow them, you strip off your clothes and find the opening in the front of the costume. You put your legs into the costume, and pull it up over the rest of your body, zipping it up.

 

The last thing left is the head, which you flip over your own.

 

Suddenly, you feel odd, and noticed the zip has disappeared. You begin to wonder this as you feet change ,painfully, now fitting the odd wolfen stance of the costume. The changes progress, upwards, as you feel the costume meld with you.

 

You suddenly remember this was the female room, as you notice a void between your legs and your waist painfully shrinks upwards, pushing your his and ass out.

 

You suddenly notice a weight on your chest as well, as two (very) large breasts force their way out. As you feel them with your changed hands, you face changes to, pushing out and melding with the wolfen head of the costume.

 

The changes subside, leaving you as a rather sexy looking anthro-wolf.




Illustrated by shiningshadow

Written by Vanghar on 11 January 2007

Cave emptystar emptystar emptystar emptystar emptystar


You’re hit with a spell of dizziness before your world turns black as you lose consciousness.

 

When you come to, the first thing you notice is the chilled, damp air surrounding you. Your vision is still hazy as you look around in the darkness, and as your eyes adjust and you notice you seem to be surrounded by rock. You realize you’re staring at the ceiling of a cave when you finally register the cold stone from your feet to the back of your head. You try and sit up and as you do, a sharp pain shoots through your spine, causing you to take a sharp intake of breath.

 

“Not too quickly. Your body suffered quite a bit of damage in your fall.” You hear a deep voice call from behind you.
Before you can turn to look for the owner of the voice, a figure walks into your view. He is an elderly wolf, which you can easily tell by his grayed fur and the hunched way he walks. When he turns towards you, his wrinkled wolfish face affirms your thoughts on his age.

 

“How are you feeling?” He asks, making you realize you were staring at him.

 

You quickly look away, taking this opportunity to look around you. Now that your eyes are adjusting to the small amount of light, you realize you are in a particularly small section of a cave, and that the floor in some parts is covered in plush looking leaves. It looks as though there are shelves cut out of the stone and there are various plants filling those spots. Out of the corner of your eye you notice what looks like a small hole leading to the outside of the cave, providing the dim light to the cave.

 

You look at the elderly wolf before you and think about the choices you have. The old wolf doesn’t look like he would be able to catch you very easily if you decided to make a run for it, but you are injured, not to mention, who knows where that opening leads. Or you can risk staying, not knowing what he wants from you.



Written by Pandachannnnn on 07 January 2017

Stay and Talk emptystar emptystar emptystar emptystar emptystar


You decide that making a run for it in your condition isn’t the best idea. You have no idea the extent of your injuries past your spine hurting as you sat up earlier. Besides, you figure that if he was going to hurt you in any way, he wouldn’t be seeing how you were feeling. Of course, you know that it isn’t out of the question, but it’s probably a small chance.

 

You realize that during this whole thought process, the old wolf was simply watching you with knowing eyes. “It’s probably in your best interest to not run. The whole rest of my pack is right outside this cave, you wouldn’t get past them in your current state.”

 

You open your mouth to ask him what your current state is, but immediately break out into a fit of coughs and your throat feels as if it is on fire. You grab onto it and screw your eyes shut in pain, unable to do anything but take in ragged breaths.

 

“Here,” You hear him say, and open one of your eyes to see him holding out what looks like a bowl shaped leaf full of what appears to be water. “Drink this, slowly.”

 

You shakily reach out one of your hands and are momentarily shocked. You forgot that you had been turned into a wolf, your paw startling you. Your desire for the water was far more important at that moment though, so you quickly grab the leaf and bring it towards you, taking note of your elongated face.

 

Although it takes you a minute, and you spill quite a bit of the water onto yourself, you finally manage to pour the drink into your maw, gulping it down against the instructions of the elder.

 

As it slid down your throat, it soothed the fire there and made your insides feel chilled, in a good way. You quickly finish off the amount left in the leaf and set it down, looking at the wolf who was now sitting on a round stone a bit in front of you.

 

“Better?” He asks simply, watching you with curious eyes.

 

You nod, deciding to try and talk again. “Whe…” You hesitate, but feel no pain from trying to talk this time, giving you the courage to continue. “Where am I?” You are momentarily startled at the feminine voice that comes from your mouth, but then quickly chide yourself for forgetting once again that you had been transformed.

 

“I will explain in just a minute.” He starts, holding out his paws, trying to give you something. “But first you need to chew on these herbs, they’ve been helping with your recovery. It’s time for you to take them again, and now that you’re awake it will be much easier.”

 

He turns his paw upwards and opens it, revealing what looks like some stems and small weird looking leaves.

 

You’re not sure what to do. You can either trust what he says about them, or you can refuse to take something from this strange wolf.



Written by Pandachannnnn on 05 April 2017

Take them emptystar emptystar emptystar emptystar emptystar


Deciding that it would be best to just do what he says and take the herbs, you take them from his open paw. It’s perfectly logical that they would have been giving them to you.

 

You open your mouth to ask him how you are supposed to take them but he is one step ahead of you. “Chew them up and swallow them. It’s going to taste pretty bitter but they’re very effective.”

 

You look at the small pile in your paw once before tossing them into your mouth, quickly chewing on them. Bitter was an understatement, you decided, as the overwhelming flavor spread all over your tongue. You struggled with yourself to not spit them out, as your jaw worked as fast as it could to chew them into a small enough paste for you to swallow. Luckily, they were very soft leaves, which you were almost immediately able to gulp down, leaving only the slightest trace of the nastiness in your mouth.

 

“You asked where you were earlier,” The old man started, now that you had taken the herbs. “The answer to that is in a village of wolves. The whole pack lives right outside, and this cave serves as the medicine place.”

 

Opening your mouth to allow your long tongue to loll out you shake your head frantically, hoping that the moist air might make the remaining flavor disappear.

 

He didn’t seem fazed by that, and continued. “As for how you got here, we’re not too sure. We found you right outside of the village, but we have no idea how or when you arrived. We also have no idea how you got all of your injuries.”

 

Finally, you decide to give up and try your hardest to ignore your mouth and focus on the conversation. “What are my injuries, exactly?”

 

“You have quite a lot. Your spine was fractured, your tail and one of your ribs broken, as well as a multitude of scratches and bruises. Whatever got a hold of you seemed to be set on killing you, which also brings the question of why it didn’t into play.”

 

You were stunned. You had no idea what happened after you had put on that costume, but whatever it was couldn’t have been good.

 

You were in the middle of also wondering why you weren’t killed when he spoke up again. “I suppose you would probably like to get a chance to walk around. I guess I can give you a tour of the village while we’re doing it. Kill two birds with one stone.”

 

The idea of being shown around sounded great to you, but you were very tired and weren’t sure if you wanted to use all your remaining energy trying to walk.



Written by Pandachannnnn on 14 April 2017

Go Walk emptystar emptystar emptystar emptystar emptystar


Tired or not, you decide that sitting around and wondering what is outside he cave is a no go.

 

“Okay.” You start, and you notice that your voice is much stronger now, and your throat doesn’t hurt at all as you form your words. “I would like to be shown around.”

 

He simply smiles as he stands up, and you notice that he is missing quite a few teeth, making you wonder just how old he actually is.

 

He motions for you to stand up, but before you can he says: “Keep it slow. Your body is going to be pretty sore and take some time to recover. You wouldn’t want to hurt yourself even more while it’s trying its best to heal.”

 

You heed his warning and put one of your paws on the stone wall behind you, the other staying on the floor, as you try and get up without using only your legs. This proves to be pretty difficult, but after a few minutes and a string of curses, you’re up on your sore feet.

 

“You should be able to walk fine, just make sure you don’t try and walk faster than your body feels like it can. At any time if you feel tired and need to rest, let me know and we can sit down.” He says as he walks over to you and lightly puts his paw on your back to keep you steady as you take your first steps towards the cave entrance.

 

The first few steps prove to be difficult, and you are glad that he is there to support you, afraid that you might lose your balance. Surprisingly though, you realize that your body doesn’t really hurt all that much, and as you take more steps, they get easier as your muscles get used to walking once more. Before you know it you are at the mouth of the cave, and he is asking you a question.

 

“So we can either go to introduce you to the alpha, or we can introduce you to the pack mates first. Your choice.”



Written by Pandachannnnn on 22 April 2017


The end (for now)
Please fill in the form.

Remember even though this is a transformation story
not every page has to have a transformation.

Please try hard to spell correctly.

If you don't there is a greater chance of it being rejected.

Gender:
Male

Author name(or nickname):

Email:

What choice are you adding (This is what the link will say)

What title

What is being transformed
From:
To:

What text for the story

use <span class="male"> For the male version </span> (if you selected male above you don't need this)
use <span class="female"> For the female version </span> (if you selected female above you don't need this)
use <spanFullTF> around the tf <spanFullTF>
use <spanSumTF> to show a summury of the transformation for any one who has selected hide TF's <spanSumTF>
use <b> for bold </b>
use <u> for underline </u>
use <i> for italics </i>

What level of notification do you want

Adult Content:

Sexual Content:
Violence:
Nudity:
Swearing:
Delay for

Pages that are submited are licensed under a non-transferable , non-exclusive licence for this website only