Parent      Single Page View      Outline

You are standing by a tree star star star emptystar emptystar


There are 3 paths.

 

One appears to go to a jungle,
one appears to go to a cave,
one appears to go to a beach,
you could try and climb the tree,
there is a nearby shop you could go in,
or you could do something else.

 

So what's its going to be?




Illustrated by Catprog

Written by catprog on 01 April 2003

In the shop star halfstar emptystar emptystar emptystar


There is a table with a sign saying

<strong>Free Sample:</strong>
Take one

 

On the table there is a fridge with a range of liquids. Also on the table are various magical trinkets including costumes. What would you like to take, or would you like to buy something?



Written by catprog on 10 April 2003

Other star emptystar emptystar emptystar emptystar


You decide to get something else. But what?



Written by catprog on 13 December 2005

A lamp star emptystar emptystar emptystar emptystar


You take a lamp. Now what are you going to do with it?



Written by catprog on 05 March 2004

Transformation Genie star star star emptystar emptystar


Just then, a huge puff of green smoke appears.

 

The smoke forms the shape of a humanoid, then finally materializes into a turquoise-skinned man who appears to be about 25 years old. You quiver with fear, staring at him (after all, you're not used to seeing turquoise-skinned men appear out of lamps).

 

"Who has rubbed the lamp of the Genie of Transformation?", the man asks in a light, yet stern voice.

 

"I-I did", you answer softly.

 

He steps closer to you and bows. "Thank You, Master, Thank You!", he says as he kneels to you.

 

"Master?"

 

He stands. "Yes", he says. "You have released me from the Lamp, and now you may have three wishes.

 

The wishes carry certain limitations, however..."

 

"Yes, like what?", you ask again, almost bursting with excitement (having your own genie and all).

 

"First, there are only three wishes, no more and no less, and this may not be changed by any wishes made. Second, all wishes made by the master should be precisely worded. If the wish is too vague, then I shall choose the remaining factors of the wish. And third, all wishes must be related to the change of the master, or of someone else that the master chooses. In other words, all wishes must be transformative."

 

Well what are you going to wish for?



Written by on 11 March 2004

I don't need a **** Transformation star star emptystar emptystar emptystar


"I don't need a transformation thank you very much," you say. "I am perfectly happy as a human". "You can take your conditional wishes elsewhere, you ****".

 

The genie's eyes widen. "You are going to regret mocking me". " You don't want a transformation, too bad you're getting one.

 

GULP!!!

 




Written by on 18 May 2004

Park star halfstar emptystar emptystar emptystar


"You are going to my animal park and help with the breeding programs" booms the genie.

 

All of a sudden a portal appears and sucks you in.As you go through you get knocked out.

 

When you awake your in...



Written by on 22 May 2004

Myth Room star emptystar emptystar emptystar emptystar


You awaken in a room with 3 doors.

 

Each door has a word inscribed on it.

 

Air
Land
And Water

 

Which one do you want?



Written by on 27 July 2004

Air star halfstar emptystar emptystar emptystar


You go through the door.

 

You step out into open air.

 

You try to get back to the door but to your horror it has gone.

 

You then notice you are growing wings but what kind?



Written by on 27 July 2004

Sphinx emptystar emptystar emptystar emptystar emptystar


As you change you realize that they are sphinx wings. But what kind of sphinx are you becoming.



Written by catprog on 26 June 2012

Trickery #1 emptystar emptystar emptystar emptystar emptystar


It is never a good idea to insult a genie...

 

If some well-meaning soul had said that to you, in good faith, any time before this point, you would not have believed them. Who would have believed that genies existed? Not you, of course not - they were just a fairy tale. Something of fiction and fantasy, not of the "real world". You should never have picked up that old pot from the overflowing wheelie bin, surroundings spinning with drink, and staggered to the ground, leering at it like it a prize of great value and did not cage a demon within. Your sleeve rubbed the brass surface into a subtle shine, a gleam rising after years of misuse, and you swore loudly as hot steam hissed from beneath the lid, searing a line of pain across your hand.

 

If you had known that the being within was a genie, you would not have said the crude and vulgar things that you did, when the steam materialised into a blue-skinned something, muscled like a skilfully carved statue. He frowned after your tirade, for the figure was clearly male, and shook his head despairingly at your insults, saying that punishment was due to you for speaking so.

 

Punishment? Your mind became hazy, as if you had spent hours laying in the heat of the summer sun, subsequently becoming ill. You looked down at your hands, stumbling backwards with a half-strangled cry - they were not your hands! There was some monstrous growth making them bulge out, more animal than human and coated in a rapidly spreading tawny-gold layer of fur. How could this be? Trying to shriek, your vocal chords rebelled, permitting only a cat-like yowl of pain, you crashed heavily to the broken paving stones, writhing and twisting in unprecedented agony. Your spine cracked ferociously and you feared that it might have snapped in two, but it seemed to be stretching, elongating into a bestial shape...

 

That was the last you remember of that particular interlude. You blacked out and sank into restless unconsciousness, the sole sound fading into nothingness being a malicious, cruel laugh.

 

*

 

It takes your eyes a few minutes to adjust when you finally awake, blinking blearily in the startlingly bright sunlight. You are in a barren wasteland of a desert, frail looking cacti bearing their way up through the parched soil - the only thing that may be able to find substance in this ruthless land. Shaking your head to clear it (the effort goes in vain with the sun beating down upon your skull) you raise your hand to your head. But...the action does not quite go as you imagined it would and you are compelled to bend your head forward in order for your hand to reach it at all. How very peculiar.

 

It then comes to your attention that you are lying in a strange position on the ground with your arms curled beneath your body and your legs angled in a way that you would have expected to be painful... However, you are comfortable. Sighing deeply, you cannot make head or tail of this change, until a lengthy, leonine tail swishes behind you, disturbing the sand with the tufted tip.



Written by Amethyst Mare on 26 June 2012


But thats not all...

Please fill in the form.

Remember even though this is a transformation story
not every page has to have a transformation.

Please try hard to spell correctly.

If you don't there is a greater chance of it being rejected.

Gender:

Author name(or nickname):

Email:

What choice are you adding (This is what the link will say)

What title

What is being transformed
From:
To:

What text for the story

use <span class="male"> For the male version </span> (if you selected male above you don't need this)
use <span class="female"> For the female version </span> (if you selected female above you don't need this)
use <spanFullTF> around the tf <spanFullTF>
use <spanSumTF> to show a summury of the transformation for any one who has selected hide TF's <spanSumTF>
use <b> for bold </b>
use <u> for underline </u>
use <i> for italics </i>

What level of notification do you want

Adult Content:

Sexual Content:
Violence:
Nudity:
Swearing:
Delay for

Pages that are submited are licensed under a non-transferable , non-exclusive licence for this website only




Catprog is a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate advertising program designed to provide a means for sites to earn advertising fees by advertising and linking to amazon.com