Parent      Single Page View      Outline

In a room star star star star halfstar


 

The sign reads


"Welcome all new travellers.

 

To continue you must go through a series of doors.

 

After going through you will pick a costume. You will then become a half- human and half that creature.

 

After a week(100 mins a hour,20 hrs a day,10 days a week) has passed you may morph and get another costume. To start of with you will only be able to become 40% human to 60% human.

 

If you put on a costume you will then become that creature, be teleported to it's home town and have to wait a week before being able to morph.

 

After 50 costumes you may change into one of your other costumes and become 30% to 70% human. When changing costumes you must wait at least an hour before you can change costumes again.

 

100 different species/gender costumes allows you to gender-morph and become 20% to 80% human

 

200 different species costumes allows you to combine costumes and become 10% to 90% human

 

400 different species costumes allows you to return to your world with no more morphing

 

And 800 different species costumes makes a polymorph and allows you to morph outside of this world.

 

Also if you have a costume like a centaur then the human part will always be human and is counted towards the human percentage.

 

Any gender/species transformation magic of yours can only change your gender(if you have at least 100 costumes) and the animal part to a different animal.

 

When you change into a different costume (that you already have) you may teleport to that species home town but you will have the week penalty where you have no costume changes.

 

If you die while wearing a costume you will be reborn at the local inn (or appropriate location ). If you have more then 100 costumes you will lose the costume you had when you died and go to an appropriate place for your next costume.

 

If you fail to make it out in 100 years(100 weeks in a year) one of your possible forms will be chosen and you will be permanently stuck in that form(apart from magic) until you die. Also there will be no possibility of going back to your world.

 

Also, one final note: should you take a female form and become pregnant, you won't be able to change your gender until the child is born, though the other aspects of your form may change (the child will change to match.) That is all, and good luck!


You realise that you have to do what the sign said to do and go through the doors and grab a costume.

 



Alternatively you could use the key system to determine the room

 

Please type in a number 1 - 18

 

Number 1:
Number 2:
Number 3:

 







Illustrated by catprog

Written by Catprog on 11 February 2004

Normal Land star star halfstar emptystar emptystar


 

You go through the door.

 

All of a sudden it slams shut and with no handle on this side it appears that you are stuck.

 

There are two more doors however and both of them have a sign on them saying

 



Costume room for
Element: Land
Type: Normal
Gender: ????

 

So which door do you want




Illustrated by catprog

Written by Catprog on 26 February 2004

Female Normal Land star star halfstar emptystar emptystar


You go through the door.

 

All of a sudden it slams shut and with no handle on this side it appears that you are stuck.<P/>There are five costumes in this room, all of them female, all of them are normal land creatures.

 

  • Snake
  • <li><span class="female">Wolf</span></li>




Written by Catprog on 26 February 2004

Wolf star star star emptystar emptystar


You find a costume of what looks like an anthro-wolf, as well as instructions. Follow them, you strip off your clothes and find the opening in the front of the costume. You put your legs into the costume, and pull it up over the rest of your body, zipping it up.

 

The last thing left is the head, which you flip over your own.

 

Suddenly, you feel odd, and noticed the zip has disappeared. You begin to wonder this as you feet change ,painfully, now fitting the odd wolfen stance of the costume. The changes progress, upwards, as you feel the costume meld with you.

 

You suddenly remember this was the female room, as you notice a void between your legs and your waist painfully shrinks upwards, pushing your his and ass out.

 

You suddenly notice a weight on your chest as well, as two (very) large breasts force their way out. As you feel them with your changed hands, you face changes to, pushing out and melding with the wolfen head of the costume.

 

The changes subside, leaving you as a rather sexy looking anthro-wolf.




Illustrated by shiningshadow

Written by Vanghar on 11 January 2007

Cave emptystar emptystar emptystar emptystar emptystar


You’re hit with a spell of dizziness before your world turns black as you lose consciousness.

 

When you come to, the first thing you notice is the chilled, damp air surrounding you. Your vision is still hazy as you look around in the darkness, and as your eyes adjust and you notice you seem to be surrounded by rock. You realize you’re staring at the ceiling of a cave when you finally register the cold stone from your feet to the back of your head. You try and sit up and as you do, a sharp pain shoots through your spine, causing you to take a sharp intake of breath.

 

“Not too quickly. Your body suffered quite a bit of damage in your fall.” You hear a deep voice call from behind you.
Before you can turn to look for the owner of the voice, a figure walks into your view. He is an elderly wolf, which you can easily tell by his grayed fur and the hunched way he walks. When he turns towards you, his wrinkled wolfish face affirms your thoughts on his age.

 

“How are you feeling?” He asks, making you realize you were staring at him.

 

You quickly look away, taking this opportunity to look around you. Now that your eyes are adjusting to the small amount of light, you realize you are in a particularly small section of a cave, and that the floor in some parts is covered in plush looking leaves. It looks as though there are shelves cut out of the stone and there are various plants filling those spots. Out of the corner of your eye you notice what looks like a small hole leading to the outside of the cave, providing the dim light to the cave.

 

You look at the elderly wolf before you and think about the choices you have. The old wolf doesn’t look like he would be able to catch you very easily if you decided to make a run for it, but you are injured, not to mention, who knows where that opening leads. Or you can risk staying, not knowing what he wants from you.



Written by Pandachannnnn on 07 January 2017

Run for it emptystar emptystar emptystar emptystar emptystar


You decide that making a run for it is the best idea. You’re not sure what this old wolf wants from you and you aren’t going to stick around to find out. You aren’t too rash though, taking a minute to observe the way you’re going to take to the opening, noting rocks you need to jump and things you need to dodge. You are positive that the elder won’t be able to catch you, and if there’s anything out there, you’ll just have to deal with that when you get there.

 

You look at the wolf one more time, before jumping to your feet, throwing your momentum towards the hole. A sharp, white hot pain sears through every fiber of your being as you do this though, causing you to take in a sharp intake of breath. This gasp, in turn, ignites your throat in what feels like flames and you realize you probably haven’t had anything to drink for however long you’ve been out.

 

“Wait!” You hear the old wolf call out, followed by the loud shuffling of his paws as he tries desperately to catch up to you.

 

The pain was unbearable, but you find that the faster you started moving towards that opening, the less it hurts. Whether it’s because your body is relaxing or simply it making you feel numb because the pain is so bad, you’re grateful as you near the hole.

 

“I wouldn’t go out there!” He yells, a distance behind you now.

 

That worries you, but you have no intention of stopping now; the pain is continuing to dull, and you’re afraid that if you stop, it will come back.

 

You take the last step and push yourself forward through the opening, just big enough for your body, and are momentarily dazed by the light.

 

You continue moving forward as your vision adjusts once again and your stomach feels as though it’s fallen to your feet.

 

All around you, there are other anthro-wolves, and they’re all looking at you. To your horror, a good number of them start towards you, their intent to catch you obvious. You slow down, momentarily forgetting that you were worried about the pain, looking to your right and left trying to decide which way to go. To your right there are a bunch of crude houses, which you assume is their village, and to your left there is a dense forest.

 

You worry that the village would be dangerous because it’s where they live, but you figure that they won’t expect you to head that way, catching them off guard; not to mention you might be able to find a good place to hide. The forest appeals to you because it is more open and isn’t as scary as running through their village. But the forest is unfamiliar to you, and they would most likely have the advantage at running through the thick forest.



Written by Pandachannnnn on 26 January 2017

To the left emptystar emptystar emptystar emptystar emptystar



Why on earth would you go to the village? That would be like walking straight into these strange wolves’ arms. As you turned to your left and sprinted for the dense trees, you could hear the wolves calling to each other behind you, and it didn’t sound like they were after you.. yet. You weren’t going to stop and make sure though, as you pushed through the first bit of brush between the trees at the beginning of the woods. Trying to jump over and dodge every fallen log and branch proved to be difficult after quite a few, and you realized that heading into the forest may not have been the best idea. By now you could hear the sounds of them following you and you started to panic. You knew that there was no way you would be able to outrun them, and you notice a low hanging branch coming up on your right. Deciding that there was probably no other way, you jump up to grab the branch, gasping in pain as you pull yourself up and then proceed to jump onto the next one. You then get onto a branch that doesn’t have another branch close enough for you to just grab onto and climb. This worries you, as you are afraid that you might be able to be seen from here; but the idea of jumping for the next branch scares you just as much when you think about falling.
You can either stay where you are and risk being seen, or try and jump to the next branch, with the risk of falling and hurting yourself more before getting caught.



Written by Pandachannnnn on 23 February 2017

Stay Where you Are emptystar emptystar emptystar emptystar emptystar


You’re afraid that they might be able to see you, but you would much rather take that chance than risk jumping to the next branch and falling. Hearing them approaching, you press farther back into the bark of the tree behind you. You don’t feel too much of the texture of the tree, since your thick fur provides a soft layer in-between you and the surface. You hold your breath as they come into view, not wanting to make any noise, not even breathing. The get closer, and your anxiousness grows, until they get to your tree and continue running. Your heart is racing, as the large group just runs right under you and doesn’t stop, and you finally exhale when the last members race past and vanish out of view. One thing you stop to think about while you wait for it to have been a bit since they ran through is the way they ran. You noticed that they were running on all fours, and it made for much faster and more agile travel. They dodged branches and jumped over logs with ease, making you wonder if it was the years of practice or the way they were running. Probably both, you figure as you look in the direction they went, straining your ears to hear any sound of them coming back. You don’t hear anything, and it feels like it’s been a few minutes, so you are left with a decision. You can either jump down and head off in a different direction or stay in the tree just to be safe.



Written by Pandachannnnn on 05 March 2017

Stay and play it safe: emptystar emptystar emptystar emptystar emptystar


You’re not sure if staying is the best idea, but you know for sure jumping down and trying to run in your state isn’t going to work. You try and make yourself comfortable, pulling some leaves off of one of the nearby branches and putting them under you as you sit down. Luckily there are a few smaller branches next to the one you’re on, making it a stable and almost nice place for you to sit down. You make sure and tuck your tail up by your legs so there is no way they can see it dangling, and proceed to crush some of the wet leaves nearby. Squishing them into a brown paste, you start to rub it over parts of your body that could be seen.

 

You figure this will help you blend in with the tree, covering your gray fur. You’re painfully aware of your hurt legs and arms, but you don’t stop working until you’re confident that they wouldn’t be able to see you. There is nothing you can do about your smell, unfortunately, and you know based on your enhanced sense of smell that they most likely have it too.

 

You wait there for what feels like an eternity before you hear something nearby. Twigs snapping and leaves crunching as something approaches. You tense up as whatever it is gets to your tree and you hear claws scuttling on it to get closer to you.

 

All of the sudden, a squirrel pops its head from around the tree, looking at you curiously.

 

It looks and smells delicious, and your mouth starts watering as it inches a tiny bit closer to you.

 

Before you can do anything though, it opens its mouth, speaking. “What are you doing, silly wolf?”

 

You are slightly taken aback by the fact that it can talk, but shake it off quickly. If wolves can talk, why can’t other animals?

 

You’re then faced with the harsh decision of whether or not you should try and eat this delicious looking squirrel. It could offer you help if you talk to it, or cause trouble. It seems to be close enough for you to grab, but you aren’t positive you can reach it before it can bolt away.



Written by Pandachannnnn on 17 March 2017


The end (for now)
Please fill in the form.

Remember even though this is a transformation story
not every page has to have a transformation.

Please try hard to spell correctly.

If you don't there is a greater chance of it being rejected.

Gender:
Male

Author name(or nickname):

Email:

What choice are you adding (This is what the link will say)

What title

What is being transformed
From:
To:

What text for the story

use <span class="male"> For the male version </span> (if you selected male above you don't need this)
use <span class="female"> For the female version </span> (if you selected female above you don't need this)
use <spanFullTF> around the tf <spanFullTF>
use <spanSumTF> to show a summury of the transformation for any one who has selected hide TF's <spanSumTF>
use <b> for bold </b>
use <u> for underline </u>
use <i> for italics </i>

What level of notification do you want

Adult Content:

Sexual Content:
Violence:
Nudity:
Swearing:
Delay for

Pages that are submited are licensed under a non-transferable , non-exclusive licence for this website only