Parent      Single Page View      Outline

You are standing by a tree star star star emptystar emptystar


There are 3 paths.

 

One appears to go to a jungle,
one appears to go to a cave,
one appears to go to a beach,
you could try and climb the tree,
there is a nearby shop you could go in,
or you could do something else.

 

So what's its going to be?




Illustrated by Catprog

Written by catprog on 01 April 2003

In the shop star halfstar emptystar emptystar emptystar


There is a table with a sign saying

<strong>Free Sample:</strong>
Take one

 

On the table there is a fridge with a range of liquids. Also on the table are various magical trinkets including costumes. What would you like to take, or would you like to buy something?



Written by catprog on 10 April 2003

Other star emptystar emptystar emptystar emptystar


You decide to get something else. But what?



Written by catprog on 13 December 2005

A lamp star emptystar emptystar emptystar emptystar


You take a lamp. Now what are you going to do with it?



Written by catprog on 05 March 2004

Transformation Genie star star star emptystar emptystar


Just then, a huge puff of green smoke appears.

 

The smoke forms the shape of a humanoid, then finally materializes into a turquoise-skinned man who appears to be about 25 years old. You quiver with fear, staring at him (after all, you're not used to seeing turquoise-skinned men appear out of lamps).

 

"Who has rubbed the lamp of the Genie of Transformation?", the man asks in a light, yet stern voice.

 

"I-I did", you answer softly.

 

He steps closer to you and bows. "Thank You, Master, Thank You!", he says as he kneels to you.

 

"Master?"

 

He stands. "Yes", he says. "You have released me from the Lamp, and now you may have three wishes.

 

The wishes carry certain limitations, however..."

 

"Yes, like what?", you ask again, almost bursting with excitement (having your own genie and all).

 

"First, there are only three wishes, no more and no less, and this may not be changed by any wishes made. Second, all wishes made by the master should be precisely worded. If the wish is too vague, then I shall choose the remaining factors of the wish. And third, all wishes must be related to the change of the master, or of someone else that the master chooses. In other words, all wishes must be transformative."

 

Well what are you going to wish for?



Written by on 11 March 2004

I don't need a **** Transformation star star emptystar emptystar emptystar


"I don't need a transformation thank you very much," you say. "I am perfectly happy as a human". "You can take your conditional wishes elsewhere, you ****".

 

The genie's eyes widen. "You are going to regret mocking me". " You don't want a transformation, too bad you're getting one.

 

GULP!!!

 




Written by on 18 May 2004

Park star halfstar emptystar emptystar emptystar


"You are going to my animal park and help with the breeding programs" booms the genie.

 

All of a sudden a portal appears and sucks you in.As you go through you get knocked out.

 

When you awake your in...



Written by on 22 May 2004

Plains star halfstar emptystar emptystar emptystar


You find yourself in the middle of a plain.

 

All you can see is the plain.

 

You notice that you are transforming but to what?



Written by on 02 June 2004

Lion star emptystar emptystar emptystar emptystar


 




Written by catprog on 08 March 2007

Female Satyr emptystar emptystar emptystar emptystar emptystar



"WHAT THE HELL ARE YOU DOING?!" you exclaim as your body starts to change. First to change is your upper body, your chest growing out into a pair of breasts.

 

"Your turning me into a girl?" you ask the genie.
The genie smiles "Of course. I need more females for my lion prides"
"But, this isn't fair" you complain. The genie shrugs "Fair, not fair, it's what's going to happen anyway. You should not of insulted me if you did not want this".
"Now your face is still male so let's change that" he says, pointing at your face. Your lips begin to swell and become fuller, growing redder and redder until they become a deep crimson red. Your nose shrinks and becomes smaller, becoming a cute button nose. Your eyes cloud over, the blue orbs turning into a deep hazel.
"Of course we need to have a little bit of lioness in your face" he says. You feel little fangs growing in your mouth. You long, flowing black hair grows down your back and its tied into a ponytail. Your eyebrows grow in thicker and darker. The final touch is a thin black streak in your hair.
"There, your upper body is now complete. Now for the lioness part of your body" he says, walking in front of you. You feel your manhood begin to disappear, followed by a strange feeling of something moving inside you. Your hips widen into a more feminine shape as your bottom suddenly grows, becoming larger. Your thighs fill out, the muscles growing larger. Hair begins to sprout from your legs and your feet.
A long tail grows out from underneath your clothes. You feel it growing longer and thicker. Now their is still one trace of your old self left."Watch between your legs" he says."You still need to be made female their". You feel weird and strangely turned on as you see your male parts disappearing, a new hole appearing.
"Now, let's make this hole able to have children" he says, as your entrance slowly expands, becomes raw and red, and then is covered in a new layer of skin.
"And we're done with your physical changes" he says. You can feel your new female parts, the intimate area sore and tender. You grope your new chest as you look at yourself. Your old male body now completely turned into a female one. Your old human self partially made into a lioness.
"Your clothes need a few changes though" he says, looking at your clothes. Your normal clothes begin to disappear, the lower clothes dissolving into nothing. Your upper clothes shrinking into a bra just covering your breasts.
"Perfect" he says. A single mirror appears in front of you. You look at yourself. The face that stares back isn't one you recognize, a face almost as pretty as your sister's. You are startled out of your thoughts as the genie snaps his fingers again.
"We're done" he says. You feel very strange in your mind. Everything feels foggy now, you can't even focus on a single thought for some reason. You feel the genie tap your head.
"There, no need for you to think now, you'll be perfectly happy in whatever state you're in now. Sleep now" he says. You do exactly that.



Written by aidungeon on 02 January 2021

Your new pride emptystar emptystar emptystar emptystar emptystar


You wake up and find yourself in a tent. You can remember what happened perfectly, even though you're still foggy.
"I need to get out of here" you think. You panic for a second, but then remember what happened. You quickly look at yourself, confirming that your body is now female. You feel... Well aside from the small headache and loss of focus you can't feel much difference honestly. The genie seems to have done an excellent job.
"Welcome" you hear a deep voice say.
Their is a creature just like you standing their. But he is male unlike you, and unlike you, he has no clothes on.
"Hi, I'm Az" he says.
What the hell is going on?
"Welcome to my pride" he says. "I'm the Alpha male". You look around, and see that you're at a huge den built into a hill. Dozens of women are walking around, all of them with the lower body of a lioness. Az walks around, as dozens of women walk around doing whatever work needs to be done.
"This is your pride" he says. "These are the other lionesses. ".
"I am not a lioness. I am a guy. Their was a genie who made me like this..." you trail off, as you notice the glares of several women. You hear a growl next to you.
"You are now a lioness. You had best get used to it" he says, showing his sharp teeth. "You are mine" he growls. You feel a pang of fear, as you notice your own body becoming heavier in submission.
"Now come with me" he says.
Az walks over to a small group of women, all of whom are larger than the other women. They all look half crazed, and brandish large knives. They're also covered in scars.
"These are my hunters" Az says. You are pushed towards them. You stand next to them awkwardly. One of the women, who is larger than the others spots you, and growls. She has long black hair, and cuts across her left eye.
"What do we have here?" she growls.
"She's new" Az says. "Make her into a proper lioness, so she can serve me well". The woman with the scar smiles at this, revealing a row of sharpened teeth.
"Come with me" she growls.
She walks away from the group, and you follow her. She takes you over to a tree, and pulls out a hunting knife. She slashes the trees bark, and begins to cut away the pieces. She hands you the knife, and looks at you expectantly.
"Well?" she says impatiently. "Don't just stand there like a idiot, start cutting".
You grab the knife, and start cutting away the bark. It's simple enough, but time passes slowly. You focus on the tree to avoid focusing on the pain, and you find it fun for about five minutes. Then it becomes repetitive. You hear a howl over the hill.
"Ah, she's come out to play, the huntress has come out" the woman says. "Come on, stop with the bark, we've got a wolf to kill".
Your stomach drops. You grab your knife back from the woman, and follow her. You find yourself walking down the sloping hills, towards a field. In the middle of the field is a very large white wolf, howling at the sky. It notices you, and lets out a growl.



Written by aidungeon on 06 January 2021

Fight emptystar emptystar emptystar emptystar emptystar


"That's my target" the woman says. "Good luck". She pushes you towards the wolf, and you begin walking towards it.
The wolf growls, eyeing you. You feel fear, but try not to show it. The wolf prowls forward, growling. It gets down low, and begins to charge towards you. You freeze in fear, and the wolf tackles you. It pins you to the ground, and stares into your eyes. The fear is too much, and you begin to cry. The wolf looks at you confused. You close your eyes, waiting for the teeth to sink into your flesh.
The pain never comes. You open your eyes, and notice the wolf has been stabbed in the side. It whimpers, and rolls off you. You look at the wolf, and see a silver sword sticking out of it. You notice the woman from before holding the sword, and a dead second wolf next to her. She grabs you by the hand, and pulls you up.
"Come on" she says.
You follow the woman to the camp. The woman cuts the wolf's head off, and slings it over her back.
"That's my prize" she says. "I bagged two, what did you get?
You show her the cut up tree bark, and she heads begins to shake.
"You're insane" she says. "That's what you got. Let me see that". You give her the bark, and she rolls her eyes. "You're just lucky I'm a kind lady, or you'd be in trouble. I'm heading to the pack now. You can come if you want". You happily agree, and follow her.
"What's your name?" she asks.
You go to answer and find your name has been removed from your mind. You feel around in your mind, but it feels empty. The woman stops walking.
"What's wrong with you?" she asks, concerned.
"I can't remember my name" you say.
"What?". She frantically feels your head, as if that'll trigger something.
"Ah!" she says, pulling her hand out of your head. "You must've hit your head. Don't worry, I'll call you whatever I'm feeling right now"."Lioness is a suitable name, until you earn a proper one" she says, smiling. "It's a start". You agree with her, and continue walking. Soon, you arrive at the camp. The camp is small, with about nine tents. It's larger than your old camp, but not by much. You see a large pile of fur and meat in the center of the tent, no doubt from whatever hunt the woman brought in.
You go over to eat but are held back by the women. "Alpha male eats first." She says. The other women nod in agreement, and you see the large male eat. Once he's finished, the others eat. You are held back until they are finished too. By then, it's nightfall. The women set up tents, and beckon you over. "It's your first night with us" the women say. "Our Alpha has requested to meet you tomorrow. She wants to see if you would make a suitable mate". A female comes up to the side of you, and offers you a fur to sleep in. You thank her, and fall asleep.



Written by aidungeon on 12 January 2021


Alpha female

Please fill in the form.

Remember even though this is a transformation story
not every page has to have a transformation.

Please try hard to spell correctly.

If you don't there is a greater chance of it being rejected.

Gender:
Male

Author name(or nickname):

Email:

What choice are you adding (This is what the link will say)

What title

What is being transformed
From:
To:

What text for the story

use <span class="male"> For the male version </span> (if you selected male above you don't need this)
use <span class="female"> For the female version </span> (if you selected female above you don't need this)
use <spanFullTF> around the tf <spanFullTF>
use <spanSumTF> to show a summury of the transformation for any one who has selected hide TF's <spanSumTF>
use <b> for bold </b>
use <u> for underline </u>
use <i> for italics </i>

What level of notification do you want

Adult Content:

Sexual Content:
Violence:
Nudity:
Swearing:
Delay for

Pages that are submited are licensed under a non-transferable , non-exclusive licence for this website only