Parent      Single Page View      Outline

In a room star star star star halfstar


 

The sign reads


"Welcome all new travellers.

 

To continue you must go through a series of doors.

 

After going through you will pick a costume. You will then become a half- human and half that creature.

 

After a week(100 mins a hour,20 hrs a day,10 days a week) has passed you may morph and get another costume. To start of with you will only be able to become 40% human to 60% human.

 

If you put on a costume you will then become that creature, be teleported to it's home town and have to wait a week before being able to morph.

 

After 50 costumes you may change into one of your other costumes and become 30% to 70% human. When changing costumes you must wait at least an hour before you can change costumes again.

 

100 different species/gender costumes allows you to gender-morph and become 20% to 80% human

 

200 different species costumes allows you to combine costumes and become 10% to 90% human

 

400 different species costumes allows you to return to your world with no more morphing

 

And 800 different species costumes makes a polymorph and allows you to morph outside of this world.

 

Also if you have a costume like a centaur then the human part will always be human and is counted towards the human percentage.

 

Any gender/species transformation magic of yours can only change your gender(if you have at least 100 costumes) and the animal part to a different animal.

 

When you change into a different costume (that you already have) you may teleport to that species home town but you will have the week penalty where you have no costume changes.

 

If you die while wearing a costume you will be reborn at the local inn (or appropriate location ). If you have more then 100 costumes you will lose the costume you had when you died and go to an appropriate place for your next costume.

 

If you fail to make it out in 100 years(100 weeks in a year) one of your possible forms will be chosen and you will be permanently stuck in that form(apart from magic) until you die. Also there will be no possibility of going back to your world.

 

Also, one final note: should you take a female form and become pregnant, you won't be able to change your gender until the child is born, though the other aspects of your form may change (the child will change to match.) That is all, and good luck!


You realise that you have to do what the sign said to do and go through the doors and grab a costume.

 



Alternatively you could use the key system to determine the room

 

Please type in a number 1 - 18

 

Number 1:
Number 2:
Number 3:

 







Illustrated by catprog

Written by Catprog on 11 February 2004

Normal Land star star halfstar emptystar emptystar


 

You go through the door.

 

All of a sudden it slams shut and with no handle on this side it appears that you are stuck.

 

There are two more doors however and both of them have a sign on them saying

 



Costume room for
Element: Land
Type: Normal
Gender: ????

 

So which door do you want




Illustrated by catprog

Written by Catprog on 26 February 2004

Female Normal Land star star halfstar emptystar emptystar


You go through the door.

 

All of a sudden it slams shut and with no handle on this side it appears that you are stuck.<P/>There are five costumes in this room, all of them female, all of them are normal land creatures.

 

  • Snake
  • <li><span class="female">Wolf</span></li>




Written by Catprog on 26 February 2004

Skunk Taur star star star halfstar emptystar


The moment you touch the costume, it comes alive an starts to flow over your body. First the costume flows behind, and you feel another body form. It starts with a large tail with a white stripe flowing down the middle, and along the lower body. You also feel it sliding up your normal back. There's a moment of panic, a fear of what may happen, but as the change takes you, it subsides, a merging of fact and the unknown.

 

You watch the costume move up to the chest and with amusement you watch as they balloon out and you soon have 6 decent sized bumps. I'm turning into a girl?

 

You watch as the fur flows out from the white turning black. White and black? Skunk? Your turning into a skunk? But why so large breasts, and so many? You look back over and it also appears you are turning into a centaur like creature.

 

Their is a feeling of coldness and you look down and watch as your manhood melts away, changing into your new womenhood.

 

You sit down, feeling dazed, a bit unused to your new limbs. Reaching down for your front feet you feel them change and turning into paws. Soon you stand up as a new female skunk taur.




Illustrated by lemonsky

Written by Catprog & Kendareru on 10 February 2011

Princess emptystar emptystar emptystar emptystar emptystar


As you look around you notice your clothes are also changing. Soon you are covered in frills and have a crown on your head.

 

New knowledge enters your mind about your new royal family and how you are next in line for the throne.

 

As you try to adjust you find yourself in the middle of a forest, with the sun setting and a wolf howling.



Written by catprog on 03 August 2018

Forest emptystar emptystar emptystar emptystar emptystar


The clothes you wore clung tight to your body as you watched your front legs padding forward across the cold earth. Hard white claws scratched up the dry soil as your weight shifted between your new quadrupedal gait. You stepped lightly, as to not muddy your dainty black paws, though you couldn't help but ponder as to why you were doing this.
"Wait a minute, what's with all this prissy pink bullcrap?" A tiara atop your head glistened in the morning light, its bright pink and blue flecks of light shone exquisitely with every meandering pace.
In the distance [hows a skunks sight?] What seemed like the end of the road. A small patch of trees and grass sprouting from the center of your vision. Upon close inspection, you come to realize that the path merely split in two a bit farther down the way; two thin winding paths led deep into the forested terrain, one sloping upward, and another one trailing deep down into the dark greenery, its viridescent hues grew deeper in value as your eyes tried to adjust to the dim light.
Which path shall you choose?



Written by Driftingdragon on 04 March 2020

Walk up road -meet family emptystar emptystar emptystar emptystar emptystar


You decide to take the higher road, sandy brow rocks tumbled downward as your legs propelled you farther up the trail. Your tail swayed behind you in anticipation and slight caution as you approached the top of the hill, just barely able to see the structures behind it. The air smelled fresher with every step you took as the trees around you began to make way into a much larger clearing, filled with much less saturated and brighter green grasses.
The pupils of your eyes widened as you feast your eyes upon an opulent palace, the high towering stone masonry was carved out in intricate detail, your eye catching more of its intricacies as you near its looming presence. A large stone archway hangs over the exterior walls of the buildings, drawing tall curves in the air above you. Their pale rough surfaces formed a stark contrast against the bright baby blue skies stretching for miles above you; not a cloud in sight.
A new spring began to develop in your step as you made your way closer to the structure, it began to appear much larger as you came closer to the immaculate castle. Two guards were posted on each side of the entrance, the barracks just behind the large wooden draw-bridge was bustling with life as other soldiers took standby as their colleagues kept their eyes fixed on the only moving thing in the distance. Your black and white fur stood out against the deep earthy tones of the trees behind you, the fur rustled on your body as the wind grazed the tops of the grass, their waxy exteriors glistened in the sunlight as they danced like waves towards you. The combination leads the guard’s eyes directly to you, as your towering figure stood just barely in the clearing.
You froze as you saw them, and they began to approach you, waving their arms, and calling out, with a surprisingly gentle tone in their voice.
“Princess!” they belt out to you, as their armored bodies careened towards you at full speed. This sight caused you to rear up, almost ten feet in the air; your front legs kicked in the air just in front of you, the clawed paws scratched through the hot dry air. They call to you once again, while attempting to pacify you as the spook wore off. Your pupils begin to return to normal, once you realize the two of them were not a threat. Their hands brushed against your long coarse hairs, running their plated fingertips across your flank as you lower your front limbs down once again.
“Thank you princess. Glad you have returned!” One of them called out to you.
“Yes, we have been looking for you all morning! Princess. Where have you been you silly goose.” the other guard states, as he shot a hot glance over at his colleague. You watch as the guards turn around, walking back towards the castle. They look at you, before quickly turning back around to continue strutting their way back to the building. You have a moment to take in the sight before you, as the much smaller canine mutts beckoned you closer with their tails as they continued. In a moment you take full stride, rearing once again, before cantering up behind them.
A guard quietly giggles as he shoots you a quick yet subtle glance over his shoulder upon seeing how hard it took for you to catch up. They lead you deep into the castle walls, their pearly smooth appearance reflected your own image on the walls. You watched your body sway, first the front, then the back with every step you take farther. The hard tile beneath your feet hurt your paws somewhat; accustomed to the soft dirt you once tread upon, the lack of give with the cold cut limestone began to wear on your knees and elbows.
Chat can be heard in the room nearby, almost instantly after you walk into the foyer, the conglomerate of voices seemed to mix together as one as they all took turns saying what they needed in the moment. Your keen ears picked up on both male and female voices, as well as the voice of someone probably rather young as well- at least younger than yourself. When you walk past the threshold of the huge drawing room, you look in awe at the high ceilings as they almost dwarf the furniture pushed into the center of the room. Your eyes gaze at the group of people sitting and chatting around a small coffee table.
Unlike the guards, the others sitting around the table were much like yourself in stature; the three of them were perched heavily on couches, sitting with their quadrupedal bodies, as their front limbs remained straight and rigid. Their upper arms flexed slightly, as they took turns bringing teacups up to their mouths to take a sip as they spoke quietly among each other. They quickly break away from the conversation to examine you as you walk through the door.
With multiple eyes upon you, your mind began to race as it hyper focused on your clothes. The bright saturated pink of your dress (Check for accuracy in the document thing+ FINISH DESCRIPTION). They all watch as well, standing up while talking chattily to each other.
“Sup sis!” The smallest taur said to you, his white stripe had barely (how does their color change as they age), “Thought you’d never get back!”
“Oh of course I’d return brother!” You said in response, giving the group a curtsy, the tiny fingertips wrinkled your satin dress with precision as your front legs bent slightly in politeness.
“Your mother and I have been worried sick.” The largest of the three projected his voice much louder than the younger male, which made you jump slightly as he expressed himself, turning in your direction, and nearly leaping from his chair as he saw you. The smaller adult sat there; legs crossed, as well as her arms, a piercing stare directly into your soul, as to say ‘your father is right’.
It was a familiar feeling, being talked down to by your parents again, though there was something that irritated you about things. They quickly begin to lose your focus, your stare wandered around the enormous room you found yourself in. The architecture surrounding you had enticed you more than anything these people could have shown or told you.
Ultimately, you ended up waiting for the three of them to quit talking, after politely shooting them smiles and nods, regardless of your vindictive attitude, not long after everyone’s introduction, you look around seeing a multitude of pathways within your immaculate dwellings. First a deep cavernous rocky archway leading down a steep spiraling staircase, winding deep down into the earth’s crust as it curved in a tight disorienting coil. On the other side, a large wooden door; in it, was etched images of your family's past, from generations ago. A tail you recalled to be the most boring and mundane one that was drilled into your head since you were young. Then again, you could also stay here, and listen to what your parents have to say.
Where will you go?



Written by Driftingdragon on 05 March 2020

Go to family tomb -discovers dark family secret emptystar emptystar emptystar emptystar emptystar


Shortly after the family disperses, you decide to wander towards the decrepit arching pathway leading downwards. Spiral staircases curved in a large wide angle; the horizontal corridor was thick enough for your bipedal body to comfortably descend the cold the cold steel beneath your feet. It almost seemed sharp as your weight shifted past the steep bars as you descended. The wall next to you helps guide you down as your fingertips brush past the masonry as your vision begins to adjust to the darkness.
The inky blackness below engulfed you as you descend to the bottom of the thin cylindrical chambers. You look around, to find a hallway leading deeper into the tunnels. Who knows how deep you are, the countless stairs failed to stick in your head as their numerous stone surfaces hang high above your head.
Suddenly a form appears in the doorway. Who could it be?



Written by Driftingdragon on 06 March 2020

Approach Father emptystar emptystar emptystar emptystar emptystar


You continue to see it’s one of the family taurs from earlier, upon squinting your eye, your pupils adjusted to the dim light of the catacombs underneath the palace. A large strong figure fills the doorway, his muscles filtering thin beams of light between the spaces of his muscles. His large bushy tail flicked behind him as the profile of his figure was backlit through the nearby doorway. Your ears perk up, something wasn’t right.
After a moment of silently listening, you begin to pick up on a second voice, one unfamiliar to you, for some reason you catch a foreign voice speaking, someone you don’t recognize. Their high pitched slithery voice sounded almost snake like as they spoke to your father, your heart beat out of your chest as you tried to pick up on what they were saying.
“Get the.. Be sure to not…. REMEMBER” You’re not too sure about this, but for some reason you feel as if this could be something dangerous just waiting to happen. You try to figure out their plan, you begin by sitting and listening a little bit more information about what you’re hearing. Keen ears tune in on your father’s voice, though you jump in from the middle of the sentence, you can just barely understand what the two are talking about.
“Unless you can actually help our kingdom, I don’t believe that you would be actually of help, therefore I’m going to have to refuse your offer today. I’m so sorry” what could your father have been talking about? You try to remember, but to no avail, it seemed as if there was nothing of dire need that needed to be addressed within the kingdom to as far as you understand. You begin to feel confused, lost, and being overcome by the urge to take matters into your own hands, giving yourself another moment to listen to what they were saying.
“Well you see my king, there isn’t much of an ultimatum for you at this point, you’re in a tough position, and it’s either try or die.. And my king, we definitely don’t want you dying on us do we.” the ominous tone in his voice rubbed you the wrong way, your fur bristled in rage as you listened to this man disrespecting your father. A heavy ball of ice felt as if it was forming in your stomach, and you could no longer control your actions.
You stepped out of the shadows and into the light to greet the two figures. The king’s friend jumped, though he himself remained still and stoic as usual.
“Princess? What are you doing here?” His eyes darted around in his head, almost as if he was looking straight through you. You step forward out of the darkness to face the king, his eyes widened as he looked over at his friend once more, before fully turning his body to address you. “I thought you needed to get ready for the ball tonight?” he said, confused, as he shot quick glances over at the individual he was talking to.
The other person was a much older and heavier hare taur. Their auburn fur was a rusty red hue, which blended well with the dimly lit fires in the corners of the claustrophobic room. You couldn’t help but feel a bit uncomfortable when you met eyes with them. His greasy fur spread wide in an obnoxious smile, revealing his jagged yellow teeth; his breath was the worst part of it all. You were able to smell the rancid smell of death as he cleared his throat, and began to speak.
“Well my liege, I must now take my leave.” He bowed humbly to your father, his muscular frame stood stalwart and unmoving as he was addressed. “I will see to it that our tasks are taken care of on my part.” His piercing green eyes glanced over at you, as he rose from his submissive position, before turning around swiftly in the dark corridor, and walking down the continuing hallway. His padded paws beat gently against the acoustic cobblestone underneath until the sound slowly trailed off into nothing.
Standing in the silence with your father, you are almost at a loss for words, something doesn’t seem to settle well in your stomach, and a chill begins to wash over you. That hare, talking with your father seemed as if he had something else planned for the king, and your entire family. The dark lurching feeling began to overtake your entire body, a cold lump of ice began to form in your stomach as you bring your hands in front of you to fidget. The words were just on the tip of your tongue as you looked at him and began to speak.



Written by Driftingdragon on 10 March 2020

Do nothing emptystar emptystar emptystar emptystar emptystar


“Uhh.” The words seemed to continue to stick in your throat, in your weakened state, it was almost impossible to hold your eyes up to meet the king, as he stood before you patiently awaiting your response. Like a rock the reality hit you, yet as hard as you tried, you could barely utter a word from your tightly sealed lips. “Well I-”

 

“Spit it out!?” The king barked at you, his booming voice echoed through the tunnels as he began to lose his patience with you. This only made the words stick even more in your throat. You immediately lower your head, closing your eyes tightly shut before reacting with slight aggression.
“It was nothing.” you projected loud enough for an echo to resonate through the corridors for a while. When the sounds died down, there was nothing but you and the king standing there in silence. He looked disappointed in you as he crossed his arms in response.

 

“You know I don’t have time for these kinds of games. You can see I was talking with an important ally about some really important matters.” His voice seemed stern and cold; off put you continue to take his lecture. “Listen, if you have something to say next time, and you can’t. Then either get it out right away…” His heavy footsteps began to recede farther into the dark corridors of the palace underground. The jet black fur around his shoulders looked almost as if he was melting into the darkness as he began to leave you there. “Or just don’t even try at all.”

 

The words echoed through the tunnel even more faintly than before. Your heart hurt as you listened to the silence repeating your father’s words; echoing the lecture over and over again throughout your head. You feel as if something terrible is going to happen, and you can’t talk to anyone about it.

 

After a day or so, this isolation began to take a toll on you. During the royal ball, you had found out the king had been assassinated. You weren’t in attendance to see it, though you couldn’t help but feel as if there was something more you could have done for your family. This only contributed to your isolation, further quarantining you to either your bedroom, or the same catacombs you last saw the king in. One day, you find yourself clutching yourself, upset in the undergrounds once again. The dark musty air clung to your fur, hugging you, and comforting the dark reality before you.

 

As your mind pondered what your next steps were, something seemed to almost draw you even deeper into the dark tunnels. You had no idea where your paws were taking you. What will you do?



Written by Driftingdragon on 15 March 2020

Leave kingdom emptystar emptystar emptystar emptystar emptystar


Day after day you couldn’t help but think about the kingdom’s grave loss, the repercussions of this only made your heart sink even deeper into the abyss. Over the following weeks you can’t seem to shake your deep feelings of shame; you can barely show your face among your court anymore with all the guilt you have about not being able to speak up about the issue.

 

You watch your family members slowly picked off, and you can’t help but remain in your room depressed, knowing that one day it will be you. What will you do?



Written by Driftingdragon on 19 March 2020

Go back direction you came emptystar emptystar emptystar emptystar emptystar


Your feet seemed to take you along on their own, without you even needing to think, you ended up walking down the path where you had initially come from. Past bristling branches hanging low in your vision, and the heavy thud of your paws against dusty ground as you kick up the soil behind you. Tiny pebbles scratched at the thick fur around your ankles as the energy of your body almost seemed to double, as the wings on every one of your four taur ankles sprouted to carry you even faster away from the falling kingdom.

 

Without even looking back you had dropped your previous life to go live out in the forest, where you come across a band of bandits.

 

“Oh no not this again.” You say to yourself, shrugging as you begin to pick up your guard, creeping quietly closer to the camped out members of their traveling party. You notice a dog in the background, barking and tugging at a chain not far away. “Darn it!” You say to yourself as you hear the high pitched, repetitive, and shrill sounds of the dogs vocalizations.

 

Slowly, the others begin to approach, to check out the sound as you crouch behind your hiding place. Without even thinking, you instinctively pad the ground before whipping your taur body, clenching your sensitive glands, and spraying a thick mist of your smelly substance onto the two approaching young men. In a quick motion you leap upon your enemies, skillfully attacking and disabling them long enough to distance yourself.

 

Upon beating up a few more of the bandits, the leader of the group steps out of the caravan.

 

“Wait!” they announce, as they wave a stern hand, gesturing them to cease. He steps out and approaches you, looking you over suspiciously. “I know who this is.” your heart sank as you realized you were quite the notorious player. “Why are you here princess? Where are your guards?” you think to yourself for a moment before taking a breath and playing it cool.

 

“I’ve come here to join you actually.” You say to them, a stern yet stoic appearance on your face. “That's why I’ve arrived with no defenses, now let me join you or else I’ll beat you all like that.” you prepare your spray once more; the most toxic defense. Without a doubt they immediately accepted you, understanding your value as an source of intel, as well as for the addition of your putrid weapons system.

 

Over the years of your bandit escapades you develop a close bond with the leader of the bandits. Even earning the privilege of riding atop the caravan itself, as the leader drove the head cart. Your happiness knew no bounds as you experienced a life much more free than what you were used to. Though happy endings don’t last forever; during one particularly intense battle, he was injured. When they bled out, you were there to tend to their wounds, but despite that, it festered.

 

When the leader had fallen ill and passed on you were right there by their side to help them along. And even after they had left you alone, you weren’t truly alone; a simple box, encrusted with diamond jewels, with gold flaked corners forming an opulent cube. A letter attached ‘Open when you need to escape.’ was written in eloquently constructed cursive scribe.

 

Needless to say, you inherited their legacy, now the new leader of the caravan of bandits. As one of the best leaders in history, you found yourself succeeding the previous leader by a longshot, as you not only increased the group’s size and power, but also their ability to function as separate states. And sooner or later you end up falling into the same governmental patterns as your previous life had forced you in. You couldn’t help but enjoy it.

 

You happily live your life out as a veteran in your field, granted a nice cottage in your retirement- mere leftovers from your mighty reign of the underground. Having moved into a gigantic house all to yourself, the mundane tasks of life after what felt like several lifetimes taking life by your own hands. A wave of curiosity came over you as you decided to finally open the box given to you from the previous boss. Having steeped long enough in your new reality, your soul seeked something new and adventurous to discover in the name of your old partner.

 

Prying open the door, you discovered a plethora of dust and spider webs. Coughing and wheezing, you brushed away the final layers of dust and reopened old memories of you in your glory days. What you had revealed from within the box was absolutely radiant- almost glowing as you revealed the neatly folded up skins of another transformation outfit.

 

Having lived this life for so long you had almost forgotten what it was like to experience another transformation; this had excited you. Your eyes lit up as you imagined what would be in store for you next, as you began slipping the cool smooth furs over your faded greyish black skunk-fur. A deep throbbing heartbeat resonated throughout your chest as you felt your body begin to change once again.

 

You close your eyes and let yourself get engulfed in the next transformation, pushing you even farther on your journey.



Written by Driftingdragon on 20 March 2020


The end (for now)
Please fill in the form.

Remember even though this is a transformation story
not every page has to have a transformation.

Please try hard to spell correctly.

If you don't there is a greater chance of it being rejected.

Gender:
Male

Author name(or nickname):

Email:

What choice are you adding (This is what the link will say)

What title

What is being transformed
From:
To:

What text for the story

use <span class="male"> For the male version </span> (if you selected male above you don't need this)
use <span class="female"> For the female version </span> (if you selected female above you don't need this)
use <spanFullTF> around the tf <spanFullTF>
use <spanSumTF> to show a summury of the transformation for any one who has selected hide TF's <spanSumTF>
use <b> for bold </b>
use <u> for underline </u>
use <i> for italics </i>

What level of notification do you want

Adult Content:

Sexual Content:
Violence:
Nudity:
Swearing:
Delay for

Pages that are submited are licensed under a non-transferable , non-exclusive licence for this website only