Parent      Single Page View      Outline

In a room star star star star halfstar


 

The sign reads


"Welcome all new travellers.

 

To continue you must go through a series of doors.

 

After going through you will pick a costume. You will then become a half- human and half that creature.

 

After a week(100 mins a hour,20 hrs a day,10 days a week) has passed you may morph and get another costume. To start of with you will only be able to become 40% human to 60% human.

 

If you put on a costume you will then become that creature, be teleported to it's home town and have to wait a week before being able to morph.

 

After 50 costumes you may change into one of your other costumes and become 30% to 70% human. When changing costumes you must wait at least an hour before you can change costumes again.

 

100 different species/gender costumes allows you to gender-morph and become 20% to 80% human

 

200 different species costumes allows you to combine costumes and become 10% to 90% human

 

400 different species costumes allows you to return to your world with no more morphing

 

And 800 different species costumes makes a polymorph and allows you to morph outside of this world.

 

Also if you have a costume like a centaur then the human part will always be human and is counted towards the human percentage.

 

Any gender/species transformation magic of yours can only change your gender(if you have at least 100 costumes) and the animal part to a different animal.

 

When you change into a different costume (that you already have) you may teleport to that species home town but you will have the week penalty where you have no costume changes.

 

If you die while wearing a costume you will be reborn at the local inn (or appropriate location ). If you have more then 100 costumes you will lose the costume you had when you died and go to an appropriate place for your next costume.

 

If you fail to make it out in 100 years(100 weeks in a year) one of your possible forms will be chosen and you will be permanently stuck in that form(apart from magic) until you die. Also there will be no possibility of going back to your world.

 

Also, one final note: should you take a female form and become pregnant, you won't be able to change your gender until the child is born, though the other aspects of your form may change (the child will change to match.) That is all, and good luck!


You realise that you have to do what the sign said to do and go through the doors and grab a costume.

 



Alternatively you could use the key system to determine the room

 

Please type in a number 1 - 18

 

Number 1:
Number 2:
Number 3:

 







Illustrated by catprog

Written by Catprog on 11 February 2004

Normal Land star star halfstar emptystar emptystar


 

You go through the door.

 

All of a sudden it slams shut and with no handle on this side it appears that you are stuck.

 

There are two more doors however and both of them have a sign on them saying

 



Costume room for
Element: Land
Type: Normal
Gender: ????

 

So which door do you want




Illustrated by catprog

Written by Catprog on 26 February 2004

Female Normal Land star star halfstar emptystar emptystar


You go through the door.

 

All of a sudden it slams shut and with no handle on this side it appears that you are stuck.<P/>There are five costumes in this room, all of them female, all of them are normal land creatures.

 

  • Snake
  • <li><span class="female">Wolf</span></li>




Written by Catprog on 26 February 2004

Going Stripey star star star star halfstar


You put the tigress costume on and the changes start immediately.

 

The costume sinks in and combines with your skin.

 

You then feel your feet change into paws and your tows changes into paw-digits.

 

Also, as this happenings your legs become slimmer, while still being strong and toned. Also your paws decreas in size, becoming more petite and ladylike.

 

Changes then start to occur else where on your body as your ears start to tingle. They move to the top of your head with points, curving slightly to give you better hearing all round. You move over to a mirror in the corner to watch your other facial changes.

 

You feel your whiskers grow out. You watch as your eye colour changes from a boring brown to a dazzling bright yellow, with a tint of blue. Your nose starts to change as it becomes pinker and starts to move further away from your eyes. With it come new smells.

 

Your head has nearly finished the changing as your muzzle grew out with your nose, leaving you with pouting lips that anyone would love to be smothered in.

 

Vibrant auburn hair grows at the back of your head, down to your hips.

 

Your hips have also started to change, increasing in size. Your buttocks also increase in size, giving you a more firm round figure overall.

 

Next, your arms start to change. Your palms taking a new form with black pads slowly on them. Your nails on both your fingers and toes (Now paw digits) slowly dissolve as new powerful long curvy claws take their place.

 

Your lower and upper arms then start to change, with fur sweeping across with strong dashes of orange and black everywhere. They become slender and more feminine as they take on their new role as tigress limbs. Your shoulders, slowly shrink into your every changing body as your neck also become more feminine with no trace of an Adams apple every being there. You hear a low purring sound which you realise is coming from you.

 

The changes then move down to the body, as your legs became surprisingly longer, making you at least 6' 5" now. They also become more toned, leaving you with legs that any woman would die for (apart from the fur).

 

Your front also changes as your beer belly, slowly subsided into a firm, white furred, stomach. It looks like you had been exercising for years to get it that toned. Also, your belly button disappeared as the white fur spreads across the whole of your front. From underneath your fur, 4 new bumps could be seen growing as your inner self slowly alters to a more feminine structure.

 

Your original nipples<span class="female">breasts</span> also took notice of this and start to inflate. They slowly increase in size until they reach at least a firm 40" C cup.

 

You then feel an awkward pain in the back of your buttocks. Thinking it was a sock or something that you had sat on you try and grab it. However, when your paws go to grab and remove whatever was causing the pain, you find that it is attached to your body.

 

It then surprises you more as it grows longer into a very sexy stripy tail. You found that you have full control of it and you sway it around as you look down to watch the remaining changes.

 

Finally, all that is left is your ever-shrinking manhood as it slowly finishes its disappearing act. You feel movement inside you, as the female reproductive organs finish forming.

 





Illustrated by KaeAskavi

Written by Tigress on 17 April 2007

A Bedroom? emptystar emptystar emptystar emptystar emptystar


You wake up in a partially dark room, light streaming in through the gaps in the blinds. There is no blanket covering you but you find that you do not feel cold. You sit up on the bed and rub your face and it takes but a few seconds to realise it’s covered in fur.

 

With a start, you begin to recall what happened to you while you stare are your furry, paw-like hands, the fingers tipped with sheathed claws. You recall sneaking into an abandoned theatre in the lower-downtown area and putting on a weird-smelling tiger suit. After zipping it up, the suit shrunk to fit tightly against your skin, becoming one with your skin. Your body changed as well, your limbs changing shape and a tail sprouted and grew from the base of your spine. Before the transformation was complete, even your gender changed to that of a female, with breasts growing from your chest. After that you remember nothing but waking up in your bed.

 

You feel less panicked after recalling what happened and you take a look around the room you’re in. Something makes you feel that it’s familiar and after a moment’s scrutiny you realise it’s your bedroom, but you’re not sure why, or how, you know that.

 

Feeling puzzled, you decide to get up and look around to see what else is supposedly yours. In the adjacent wall is a closet filled with clothes that you recognise as your own and in the bedside table you find a leather money pouch filled with coins. This you also know to be yours, but you are still unsure how.

 

With a shrug you decide to see what else is in the house. After few minutes’ exploration you discover a small sitting room with a fireplace, a kitchen, a dining room and a bathroom, all the blinds on the windows down. With each room you open the blinds, letting the bright sunlight in, brightening up the gloomy rooms and illuminating furniture you know to be yours but at the same time is not yours.

 

All of a sudden there is a loud growl that echoes throughout the house and you jump at the sound. While looking around with nervous eyes you hear it again but simultaneously feel your stomach growl, causing you to sigh in relief.

 

“All this is mine, correct?” you wonder out loud. “So it shouldn’t be a problem if I eat the food and even if it is then I could always get more with that money in my room...”

 

With that you nod your head and walk towards the small kitchen. Inside you note that there is a small hearth with a fire burning merrily within. On the wall above the hearth you note pots and pans and cooking implements. “I suppose I’ll have to somehow make something, judging from this weird setting...” you mumble, suddenly not feeling like putting in this much effort but your stomach growls again and you decide that the effort should be worth it.



Written by green-eyedtiger on 06 July 2017

Exporing the House emptystar emptystar emptystar emptystar emptystar


After adding some wood to the small fire and stoking it you swing a small pot over the flames. While the pot heats up you chop an onion and throw it in to fry in some lard you found in a box above the heart. You add as few vegetables as possible, for you crave mostly meat but know you need to eat some greens for your health. With some carrot, potato and parsnip in, you add water and throw in a good handful of smoked meat found hanging along one of the kitchen’s walls.

 

Knowing that your little impromptu stew will take some time, you scratch around in the cupboards and whatever boxes you can find, looking for something to ease the gnawing hunger. After looking through almost every container in the kitchen you let out a squeal as you find a round loaf of sourdough bread, of which you tear off a chunk and immediately bite into it, but eating only enough to quieten your stomach.

 

Having staunched your hunger for now you decide to explore the house properly while your stew cooks as you’re a bit wary of looking outside and seeing what you might find. Staying away from the windows, you retrace your steps through the house to the bedroom and give your clothes a proper examination. Among the clothes you find some pastel coloured dressed in blues and greens, some blouses and skirts of similar colours. The variety of the collection is nothing amazing but you’re glad to have anything to wear. Currently you are wearing a plain white tunic and a grey pair of loose trousers.

 

After your closet diving you explore the bathroom, only to find that it has only a toilet and wash basin but no shower or bath to speak of. Looking around the bathroom, however, you spot a large copper tub hanging on the wall in an empty corner of the room and surmise that it must be the bath, though how you’ll fill it is currently beyond you.

 

You then go and properly explore the rest of the house, finding a small bookshelf in the sitting room containing little knick knacks, some landscape paintings on the walls. You also take note of a wooden, varnished coffee table. In the dining room there is a square wooden table with two chairs, one on either side.

 

Having now become acquainted with what is actually in the house you decide to look out the windows at whatever world awaits you. Feeling nervous, you slowly approach the sitting room’s window, its sill deep and the window open. For the first time you can smell the scents of spring as you approach the bright rectangle of light. When you reach the window itself you lean on the sill and allow your eyes to adjust to the bright light and within seconds the outside is revealed to you in lush greenery that spreads out down a gentle slope, the landscape dotted with other houses or cottages, each with a small garden but no fences. Here and there you spot orange and black shapes, part of their colour blocked out by other colours.

 

You are still wary of going outside and so decide to just watch the scenery and the daily life of the townsfolk you can see while waiting away the time. Every now and then you go back to the kitchen to check on the stew, adding some water when it needs it and a bit of seasoning. By the time the meat stew is ready the sun is already setting on the far side of the town. You decided to move the dining room table and a chair over to the window and eat your stew while enjoying the sky’s shifting colours.



Written by green-eyedtiger on 10 July 2017

Explore outside emptystar emptystar emptystar emptystar emptystar


You finish your meal just after the sun finishes setting and so you stay through twilight until the night sky is dark and full of stars. When the stars are fully out you take your bowl to the kitchen and wash it in the basin using cold water from the little hand pump, setting it to dry on the counter top. The remains of your supper you leave in its pot, hanging close enough to the fire to keep it hot so you can eat it in the morning without waiting for it to heat up. With the kitchen sorted you begin walking back to your table at the window but suddenly feel a heavy fatigue fall over you, causing you to divert to your bedroom where you collapse onto the bed and instantly fall asleep.

 

You wake up in the morning feeling incredibly rested. You sit up and stretch, feeling and hearing all your upper-body joints pop as if you’d slept for a whole day, though you feel cold and figure it must be cold-induced stiffness.

 

Your stomach growls and you decide you may as well eat some breakfast immediately then see if you can’t explore the town – or at least muster the courage to. Instead of using the bowl from last night you take the whole pot of stew from its hook and carry it and a spoon over to your table, where you tuck into it with surprising haste. While you eat you look outside over the town, seeing more people walking around and that they are of differing sizes.

 

“So,” you mumble around a mouthful of carrot and potato, “there are children here too. I wonder if they’re like me or if this place is a world all its own.”

 

After your meal you decide you may as well get out into the sunshine. You clean up and head into your room. In your closet you look through all your clothes for a few minutes before deciding on a light yellow sun dress. You quickly change into the dress and head for the door, pausing before opening. “What about shoes?” you say to nobody at all before looking down at your bare paws and shrugging. “No sense in it, especially if I haven’t seen any, right?” With that you open the door slowly and head out into the world.

 

Out in the spring sunshine you briefly close your eyes against the brighter light of the outside. While your eyes are closed you take note of the warmth radiating through your fur, a welcome change to the coolness of your house even though the coolness never bothered you due to your coat of plush fur.

 

You begin you walk, your eyes squinting while they adjust to the light and you almost walk into a child.

 

“Excuse me, Little One,” you say quickly and check to make sure they’re not hurt.

 

“No worries, Ma’am,” the little girl replies, her eyes wide and her whiskers twitching while she looks up at you. “Aren’t you our new neighbor?”



Written by green-eyedtiger on 15 July 2017

Explore for the rest of the day emptystar emptystar emptystar emptystar emptystar


“I suppose I am, yes,” you reply awkwardly, unsure of how to respond, especially since you are unaware of any local etiquette.

 

“I hope you enjoy the village!” She says loudly after dipping in a curtsey and hurrying off. You feel that she must be on some errand for her family and you hope everyone is as friendly.

 

You watch the girl go until she disappears around the corner then resume your task. Time to explore, you think to yourself. You take a deep breath and begin walking along the path, slowly making your way down the longest route through the town. Along the way you note some clothing shops and decide you must look at them at a later date. Further along you note several small vegetables shops and catch the delicious smell of baking goodies wafting along on the wind.

 

You follow the scent, passing through a sort of square, its edges lined here and there with a few empty market stalls. In the centre is a stone fountain, its statue an anthropomorphic tiger couple frozen in the middle of a dance. You hardly notice the fountain in your pursuit of the scent of baking and follow it through the square and out the far side before taking a fork in the path and winding up in front of the bakery. The building has a set of double doors opened wide to be inviting, a table inside arrayed with various loaves of bread and other baked goods.

 

You reach for a pocket in your dress but realise mid-reach that you brought nothing with you as you were only going out to explore. At least, you think to yourself, you know where it is when you decide to come back for bread.

 

With one last sniff of the delicious smells wafting out the open doors you turn back up the path and finish your exploration. At the bottom of the town you look back up and recall everything you saw. You found two other bakeries, some other veggies shops and clothing stores and multiple small carpenters. All in all not a bad collection, though you found no butcheries to speak of and yet there was smoked meat in your kitchen. Puzzled by the absence of a butchery you decide it’ll be best to ask around, but on another day, for your walk was long and you are tired and now must walk back uphill.

 

You begin walking back up the hill and sigh after a mere three steps before you realise you need to relocate your house. The walk back takes longer than you’d hoped and it’s almost dark by the time you find your little house, its windows dark. Inside you walk into the kitchen and make a sandwich of thinly sliced smoked meat and cheese, sliced just as thinly. After eating you drag yourself to your bed and fall asleep almost immediately, your dress still on you.



Written by green-eyedtiger on 18 July 2017

Look for meat emptystar emptystar emptystar emptystar emptystar


The next morning while preparing some breakfast you notice that your food stocks are getting low, though your meat supply will last a bit longer than your vegetables. After making a light breakfast of scrambled eggs and some toast you wash up and make a list of everything you need to replace. You head to your bedroom to change into a pink shirt and light yellow shorts before grabbing your coin pouch and heading out for some shopping.

 

At the little vegetable shop closest to your house you buy a few things to replace everything you’ve used to far and upon paying you muster up the courage to ask the shopkeeper, an anthropomorphic tigress such as yourself and named Nirelka, about the lack of a butcher in the town.

 

“You know I thought you were that newcomer from out of town,” she says to you with some understanding in her eyes after looking confused for a moment or two. “I suppose you wouldn’t know, though I would have expected someone such as yourself to have found out first about how the town works. Anyway, here in our town every household hunts for their own meat at a special reserve were hares and the like are bred for that purpose.”

 

“Hang on,” you say after gulping nervously. “You’re saying that I need to go looking for my own meat and kill it?”

 

“That’s how it is here. Perhaps wherever you came from there are enough people to go hunting for others but here everyone must do it themselves due to the size of the town,” Nirelka replies without seeming phased by your shocked expression. Not knowing what else to say, you merely thank Nirelka and take your vegetables back to your home.

 

Back home you pack your vegetables away and look at the smoked meat hanging on your wall. You sigh at the thought of going hunting and killing animals with your claws and jaws but deep down you feel it’s something you have to do, for whatever reason. “I’ll just stretch my meat supply,” you mumble softly to yourself while still looking at your meat supply.



Written by green-eyedtiger on 22 July 2017

Back of the House emptystar emptystar emptystar emptystar emptystar


After packing away your vegetables you decide to check out the back of your house. Over the last two days you heard the sound of chickens clucking, though the only chicken coops you’ve seen are further down the hill. Going out around to the back of your house you can’t help but not be surprised when you see a small chicken cook with almost a dozen chickens scratching around in it. You go around to the back of the nest boxes and reach in, finding ten eggs which you decided to come back for later. You remember seeing a wicker basket which will be useful in carrying the eggs. If only you’d thought of it before going shopping. You quickly feed and water your chickens and continue to explore the rest of your back yard.

 

Not far from your little chicken coop you come upon a neat herb garden made up of six rows of plants, each row being a different herb variety. Seeing the soil is a bit dry you peruse what plants you have while also giving them some water before picking some time thyme and a sprig of rosemary to liven up a pot roast you want to have for supper.

 

Back inside you go to your hearth and put a kettle of water over the fire to boil after adding two logs, thinking to make some tea and ponder the dilemma of hunting for your food. While the water boils you look out of the kitchen window over the town, trying to spot the reserve, scanning the lowest point of the town for a few minutes until you give up and brew some tea from leaves found in a small tea box. The sugar is next to it.

 

After your cup of tea you make your pot roast, almost leaving it to burn while you weigh what you consider to be a bit much, though you know you’ll run out of meat in two days and will have to get more on your own.



Written by green-eyedtiger on 25 July 2017

Check out the Reserve emptystar emptystar emptystar emptystar emptystar


The next day you dress in light green dress for your quest to find the reserve. You stop again at Nirelka’s vegetable shop for directions and upon following them you come upon the largest building you’ve yet to see in the town. No doubt all the space is processing and preserving rooms of some sort. After a few moments outside you work up the courage to venture inside and make a brief enquiry.

 

Within the building you find a simple voyeur and a crusty-looking male tiger anthro sitting behind a counter. You walk up to him and get his attention.

 

“Aye, missy, and how may I be of assistance on this fine spring day?” he asked with a raspy voice.

 

“Well, you see, I’m new to the town and am unaware of how this whole hunting reserve works,” you tell him in a shy voice, your eyes looking right at the ground.

 

“From a plushy town, aye?” he says with a nod but you hear no condescending tone in his voice. “You pay a small fee to enter the reserve, hunting some small game and some game birds or even a deer, depending on how many you need to feed, then you pay based on what you catch and for processing, should you want it done here.”

 

“I see… and if I want something I’d rather not catch?”

 

“Oh, I’m sure you can trade with a bigger family for some venison in exchange for a rabbit or some birds,” he replied off-handedly.

 

“I see… Thank you sir,” you say and bow your head instead of curtsey before bobbing one awkwardly in thanks and turning to leave.

 

On your way home you stop by your favourite bakery, grabbing a loaf of garlic and feta bread to incorporate into your lunch and supper. At home you again look at your dwindling meat supply and are slowly leaning towards hunting your own meat. You find yourself liking the idea more and more and it appals you to think of biting an animal to death. You decide that you’ll put it off for a while longer.



Written by green-eyedtiger on 29 July 2017

Wait until you out of meat emptystar emptystar emptystar emptystar emptystar


It’s been two days since your meat supply ran out and you’re craving meat much more badly than you had expected to. Your meat had only lasted for two more days and now your coat has become dull and you feel more and more unsatisfied after a meal.

 

“That’s it,” you say out loud while thumping the table with your paw. “I need meat and there’s only one honest place to get it.”

 

Within the hour you’ve changed into a shirt and pants you wouldn’t mind getting dirty, grabbed your coin pouch and headed down the town’s hill towards the hunting reserve.

 

“Ah, missy, I see you’re finally back. Shall I book you through?” the crusty male asked you and pulls out a ledger and a pencil and looks at you expectantly.

 

“Um…yes, please,” you reply shyly and then watch him scribble something down. You give him your name when asked for it and you are told the entry fee. You pay the fee and he indicates which way to go. You go through the doors and are immediately outside surrounded by trees and the smell of a forest. You take a deep breath and feel your hunting instincts increasing in strength until they take over and you dash off into the brush.



Written by green-eyedtiger on 01 August 2017

Success emptystar emptystar emptystar emptystar emptystar


You walk back through the doors a few hours later carrying a number of hare and quail, as well as two pheasants. You look very dishevelled but also you feel very satisfied by your first hunt. You present your catch to the crusty male and you pay what he asks for.

 

“Wasn’t so bad, was it?” he asks in a jovial tone and marks your catch down in a different ledger. “And how might you be wanting these processed?”

 

“No, it wasn’t too bad,” you reply with a tired smile. “Can you have them all smoked and sectioned, then sent up to my home? Or do I need to come back to fetch it all?”

 

“Oh, not at all, missy,” he said with a dismissive wave. “You can head home. Our boys will sort out your catch and cart it over when it’s ready.”

 

You thank him and give your address, which he scribbles down, and head out and back up the hill wanting nothing more than a very long soak in the bath tub. Back in your home you stoke up the fire as quickly as you can and boil enough water to fill the big tub in the bathroom. Within the hour you are relaxing in the hot water, letting the hot water soften the dirt and blood caked in your fur. After your bath you dry off into a fluffball and go to sleep dressed in a plain white slip, too tired to bother with anything to eat.

 

The next morning, while enjoying a very hearty helping of herby French toast, you hear a knock on your door. You find it odd, since nobody has knocked on your door yet. Trying not to be irritated over pausing in your breakfasting you walk over to your door and open it, your eyes rising when you see who it is.

 

“Good morning,” the girl from about a week ago said, beaming up at you. “I’ve been sent by my mum to enquire if you’d like to trade some of your food for ours? My da caught a deer yesterday, but nothing else and he heard from Mr Hugo at the reserve that you caught some small game.”



Written by green-eyedtiger on 06 August 2017

Add the Eggs emptystar emptystar emptystar emptystar emptystar


“Erm…” you begin to say before gathering your wits. “Well,” you begin, trying to figure out what to do, then remember the words of who must be this Mr. Hugo. “You know what,” you say with a smile, “I’d love to. I also have eggs and herbs if your family would like to add them to the trade? I have too many eggs to eat on my own.”

 

The girl’s smile grows even brighter, her eyes shining. “Thank you! Mum will be so happy!” she practically screams, then looks down at the ground and mumbles an apology. Suddenly she looks up. “Oh, I forgot to mention that you can find out if the bakeries or shops need anything like eggs and herbs. They’ll gladly buy extra off you to sell, and to add to the baked goods.”

 

With that the girl bobbed a curtsey and hurried off. You close the door and return to finish your rapidly cooling French toast, though you eat with renewed vigor. After your big meal you set out to enquire at the bakeries if they need eggs or herbs for their goods. You name which herbs you grow and you discover that they would be more than happy to buy whatever extra you have every week so that they can make larger quantities of herb bread and cakes.

 

After a promise to check how much you can take off to supply them tomorrow, you head back up to your home to collect the eggs and make bushels of herbs to take back in the morning.

 

Over the next few days you take eggs to your favourite bakery every morning and herbs every third, bringing in some spare money which you use to treat yourself to some pretty new clothes at a small market that opens up every five days in the town square. Since you didn’t have one, you buy yourself a light head scarf and a parasol. Also at the market your looks catch the eye of an admirer who offered to buy you the scarf and parasol but you decline his offer. He affects dejection but you brush it off and ignore the other three attempts he makes over the course of your perusal of the market.

 

After the market you see a poster advertising that the theater at the top of the hill is advertising a play and that actors are needed as soon as possible. You stare at it for a while before turning up towards the top of the hill, walking up instead of back home to deposit your purchases.



Written by green-eyedtiger on 10 August 2017

Theatre emptystar emptystar emptystar emptystar emptystar


At the theatre you find a number of other townsfolk gathered around a slim female with a dour expression, her ears folded back. As you get closer to the crowd you see they’re of variable ages, meaning the roles that require filling are spread over different ages.

 

“Now, we are looking to hire a few people to play some of our own Tigerfolk and some of the folk of other regions, such as snow leopards and Lionfolk,” the dour female says in a voice that carries over the assembled townsfolk. “You do not need to be very good at acting but you are required to practice often over the coming days. I will determine when you are ready to perform.”

 

With that the auditions begin and actors are chosen for a role based on their age and acting ability, as is normal. You are chosen for a role as one of the Snow Leopardfolk, a trader who visits the town the story occurs in. You are given a sheaf papers containing the script, your parts marked with a cross, and are told with everyone that a costume rehearsal will occur when everyone has had some practice.

 

After the picks you are all told to head home, which you do. You feel quite glad to now have something else to do each day, though you know you’ll need to do your daily chores all before going up to the theatre to practice.

 

The next morning as you’re leaving your house with your small basket of eggs you are intercepted by a couple of males pulling a wagon filled with packages, some with visible addresses. Ah, you think, these two must be from the reserve with your delivery. They hand your package over without much more than a nod before they move on to the next house. Shrugging, you quickly put your package in your kitchen and head up to the theatre, passing by the bakery on the way to drop off the eggs.



Written by green-eyedtiger on 14 August 2017

Rehersale emptystar emptystar emptystar emptystar emptystar


“I see that everyone is here,” the dour female, whose name you’d learned yesterday as Yranna, says in a carrying voice after it seemed that nobody else was due to arrive. “For the next few days we’ll be practicing all day until half an hour before sunset, with two decent breaks throughout the day. Food and beverages shall be provided so that none of you shall have to leave for refreshment.”

 

Hearing that there would be food and drink in exchange for their effort brings some cheering from the assembled folk. The reaction brings an almost imperceptible smile to Yranna’s face. Once the cheering dies down you are grouped up with two other tigerfolk, also chosen as traders, to practice the lines for your specific parts in the play. It goes well and through the day you and your fellow traders perfect one scene, with another partially perfected.

 

Just as Yranna is thanking everyone at the end of the day for their hard work a teenaged female slips off the stage and injures her ankle. Luckily for the production, practice can be done sitting down until her ankle has recovered.

 

A few more days pass with intensive practice and many sandwiches, everyone heading home exhausted at sunset, though progress is very fast. At the meeting after the third day of practice Yranna announces that tomorrow will be dress rehearsal to allow everyone to get comfortable in their costumes before the play. With that, everyone is sent home to clean up and rest.

 

The next day you gather up with your fellow actors outside the doors to the vast costume store room beneath the theatre. Everyone is anxious to get inside and hunt down their costumes, though you were all told the store room is well labelled and that nobody should have much trouble. Everyone is chomping at the bit while Yranna patiently unlocks the doors. Once open, everyone floods in, spreading out to search through the well-labelled isles and racks for their costumes and the accompanying clothes.



Written by green-eyedtiger on 17 August 2017

A Costume emptystar emptystar emptystar emptystar emptystar


You walk slowly as you explore the isles, searching for the Traders outfits and among them your Snow Leopardfolk suit. After a leisurely ten minutes you find the appropriate section and spend another five finding the right folk suit and also one that will comfortably fit you.

 

Once you find the suit and the matching clothes you follow hanging signs to one of the many changing rooms that form a perimeter around the store room. You join the queue, standing behind four others awaiting their turn.

 

Eventually it’s your turn to use the changing room. You walk in, bolting the door behind you. You set out your suit and costume on the bench and begin undressing, leaving only your under clothes on. You climb into the suit, putting your feet in the suit’s feet before pulling it up to your waist. Next you grab your long, elegant tiger tail and carefully feed it into the suit’s spotty, white tail. Once it’s comfortably in place you pull the suit up the rest of the way, slipping your arms in, pulling the head over and then fully zipping the suit up.

 

As soon as the zip is fully pulled up you begin feeling strange. You skin itches and the suit starts feeling hot and progressively tighter. You suddenly realise you’re transforming again, just as you did two weeks ago when you put on the tiger suit. The itching is your tiger fur receding and the tightening of the suit is it trying to bond with you. Within minutes, however, the suit has become one with you, become your new skin and turning you into an anthropomorphic slow leopard. The realisation of what just happened to you hits you hard and the shock causes you to black out.



Written by green-eyedtiger on 19 August 2017


The end (for now)
Please fill in the form.

Remember even though this is a transformation story
not every page has to have a transformation.

Please try hard to spell correctly.

If you don't there is a greater chance of it being rejected.

Gender:

Author name(or nickname):

Email:

What choice are you adding (This is what the link will say)

What title

What is being transformed
From:
To:

What text for the story

use <span class="male"> For the male version </span> (if you selected male above you don't need this)
use <span class="female"> For the female version </span> (if you selected female above you don't need this)
use <spanFullTF> around the tf <spanFullTF>
use <spanSumTF> to show a summury of the transformation for any one who has selected hide TF's <spanSumTF>
use <b> for bold </b>
use <u> for underline </u>
use <i> for italics </i>

What level of notification do you want

Adult Content:

Sexual Content:
Violence:
Nudity:
Swearing:
Delay for

Pages that are submited are licensed under a non-transferable , non-exclusive licence for this website only