Parent      Single Page View      Outline

In a room star star star star halfstar


 

The sign reads


"Welcome all new travellers.

 

To continue you must go through a series of doors.

 

After going through you will pick a costume. You will then become a half- human and half that creature.

 

After a week(100 mins a hour,20 hrs a day,10 days a week) has passed you may morph and get another costume. To start of with you will only be able to become 40% human to 60% human.

 

If you put on a costume you will then become that creature, be teleported to it's home town and have to wait a week before being able to morph.

 

After 50 costumes you may change into one of your other costumes and become 30% to 70% human. When changing costumes you must wait at least an hour before you can change costumes again.

 

100 different species/gender costumes allows you to gender-morph and become 20% to 80% human

 

200 different species costumes allows you to combine costumes and become 10% to 90% human

 

400 different species costumes allows you to return to your world with no more morphing

 

And 800 different species costumes makes a polymorph and allows you to morph outside of this world.

 

Also if you have a costume like a centaur then the human part will always be human and is counted towards the human percentage.

 

Any gender/species transformation magic of yours can only change your gender(if you have at least 100 costumes) and the animal part to a different animal.

 

When you change into a different costume (that you already have) you may teleport to that species home town but you will have the week penalty where you have no costume changes.

 

If you die while wearing a costume you will be reborn at the local inn (or appropriate location ). If you have more then 100 costumes you will lose the costume you had when you died and go to an appropriate place for your next costume.

 

If you fail to make it out in 100 years(100 weeks in a year) one of your possible forms will be chosen and you will be permanently stuck in that form(apart from magic) until you die. Also there will be no possibility of going back to your world.

 

Also, one final note: should you take a female form and become pregnant, you won't be able to change your gender until the child is born, though the other aspects of your form may change (the child will change to match.) That is all, and good luck!


You realise that you have to do what the sign said to do and go through the doors and grab a costume.

 



Alternatively you could use the key system to determine the room

 

Please type in a number 1 - 18

 

Number 1:
Number 2:
Number 3:

 







Illustrated by catprog

Written by Catprog on 11 February 2004

Normal Land star star halfstar emptystar emptystar


 

You go through the door.

 

All of a sudden it slams shut and with no handle on this side it appears that you are stuck.

 

There are two more doors however and both of them have a sign on them saying

 



Costume room for
Element: Land
Type: Normal
Gender: ????

 

So which door do you want




Illustrated by catprog

Written by Catprog on 26 February 2004

Female Normal Land star star halfstar emptystar emptystar


You go through the door.

 

All of a sudden it slams shut and with no handle on this side it appears that you are stuck.<P/>There are five costumes in this room, all of them female, all of them are normal land creatures.

 

  • Snake
  • <li><span class="female">Wolf</span></li>




Written by Catprog on 26 February 2004

Dog emptystar emptystar emptystar emptystar emptystar


You look around the room, you see a variety of shelves around the walls, each labeled and what appeared to be a variety of animal costumes, better than trying to leave naked you think to yourself, you walk over to the nearest shelf, upon closer inspection you see all the costumes are labeled with an animal and the gender. You groan to yourself as you come to the realisation that all the costumes are female. "I should have ducked in the other room..."

 

You look over the costumes, trying to find a suitable one. You finaly choose a canine costume, it seemed to be a female german shepherd costume. With a gulp you drop the towel around your waist and step into the costume, pulling on the legs and then the arms. As you pull the zip up the fur seems to flow across your body, you gulp and try to stop but the costume seems to have taken control of your arm and contiunes to pull it up all the way. Once the zipper is up to the top it comes off and you can move the arm of your own will again.

 

There is a pulling senstation from between your legs and you groan, knowing what was happening down there without even looking. As you do you feel a few pulling senstations, your chest flowing into the costume, filling out the extra bust space.

 

The senstation flows out down your legs as the costume skin merges with your own, when it reaches your ankles and feet you wince as you feel the bones shifting and reshaping to a more animalistic configuration, the momentary weakness because of this causes you to drop to your knees.

 

As you look up from the ground, you think that you must be loosing it, seeing that somehow the room is fading out and there is a new room forming around you, a bedroom with a full length mirror appearing on the wall before you.

 

In the mirror you see yourself and you look closer a shocked expression on your all the more canine looking face. "s-six breasts?!" you think out loud, though your voice sounds more barky than usual, and maybe even an octive or so higher.

 

Your arms didnt seem to have changed much, maybe grown a little longer and more feminine, though now ending in canine looking hand/paws with claws rather than hands.

 

Your body shape changes, filling out the feminine proportions of the costume, leaving your head and face the last change to take place. You gulp, feeling the change flow up your spine from yout newly formed tail. Your jaws and nose stretch out into a new and very canine shaped muzzle.

 

Your ears prick up as they elongate and move up your head around the same time as your muzzle forming. You hear the wind rustling the leaves outside the window, which is quite a supprise as you could've sworn the door used to be where the window is now located. Then you go blind for a few seconds as your eyes reshape and the transformation make them a part of your new body .

 

Once you are again able to see, you stagger over to the dresser against the wall, getting used to using your new paws and the new balance of your reshaped body. The ID on the dresser catches your eye, it has your name, and a picture of your new form, it looked the same as the you from the mirror. How could this've happened? You take a deep breath upon seeing that next to sex on the ID, you are labeled "bitch". "Great!" you think aloud, "they actually used bitch, not female."

 




Written by Catprog + Disota on 21 February 2012

Local Guide emptystar emptystar emptystar emptystar emptystar


The room is pretty basic. Opening the closest you find a selection of clothes but they are all designed to show off your enlarged chest. You grumble "Not only am I female, I have to advertise the fact?" You walk into the closet and look through the clothes, hoping to find something less revealing, but to no avail. The further back you look, the skimpier the clothes get. With a groan, you eventually pick out the least revealing outfit you can find, a yellow button down shirt with holes places specifically to show off your three cleavages. You find that there are no pants, or even skirts, and all of the shirts stop above the waist...it looked like these shirts were all you had.

 

There is a knock on the door. "Are you in there?" a male voice called. With a gasp, you hurry to put on the shirt before the door is opened. "The door is locked, I can't enter from this side," you hear from the outside. A sigh of relief escapes your lips, but you know you can't just stay in this room forever. Figuring that you might as well get it over with, you walk towards the door.

 

You open the door and on the other side is a male. "Is this your first costume?" he asks.
You nod. "I don't know why the wizard gives the bitches so few clothing options."

 

"Wizard?"

 

"He runs the whole costumeverse, or at the least he set it up. The costumes are triggers to change you and move you to another world."

 

"What for?" you ask, angry that anyone would dare do this to you.

 

"I think he wants to create a perfect world. So, by putting random people in at random times, many different worlds are created for him to compare. There are all sort of creatures in the other worlds, too, even some that only exist in the costumeverse now."

 

"Am I stuck here?"

 

"Only for about a fortnight, then you can get another costume and move onto the next world."

 

"And how long am I going to be stuck going from world to world?"

 

"well 400 costumes allow you to go home, 800 to be fully human-"

 

"800?!" you interrupt. "I don't want to have to go through this 800 times!" Your breasts jiggle uncomfortably as you stomp your foot in rage.

 

"You should of read the sign, it is in the main room"

 

"but.." you start till he interrupts you.

 

"Now we need to find you a job for the fortnight."

 

"I have to work?"

 

"Yes, there is no charity here. You should of been given a bunch of skills that we need, though."

 

"Skills? What sort of skills?"

 

"Well woodcutting, hauling, taking care of babies for example," he answers "We will see, if you follow me please." He turned and walked down a hallway, beckoning for you to walk behind him.

 

You follow and notice most of the females are dressed more conservatively. You point it out and he smiles "Yeah there is a big market in new clothing for bitches. It is one of their first purchases in most cases."

 

"I see," you say "So how long do I have to work for new clothes?"

 

"Oh, only about a days work on average for basic clothes."

 

You nod "I guess I should get a job quickly then."

 

He nods "So what do you want to do?"



Written by catprog + llirbwerdnadivad on 26 February 2012

taking care of the puppies emptystar emptystar emptystar emptystar emptystar


"Are there puppies around? Wait, why did I say that?" You ask, shocked at yourself.

 

He grins "It seems like we have a skill that came with the costume. Yes we do have a hospital where mothers give birth. You could also be providing milk to them, or looking over them to make sure that they are safe."

 

You don't understand why, but this feels like something part of you REALLY wants to do...you're almost eager to be cuddling the pups, watching them play with each other, making sure that they are fed properly...it sounds perfect to you.

 

"So I guess that is a yes" he says, smiling at the expression on your face. "Follow me, please. The hospital is across town. We will need you to get you a ticket for the subway"?

 

"Subway?" you ask.

 

"Yeah, we have a large city and a large public transport network. Don't worry, you can pay me back later." He opened a door and you had to cover your eyes as the sunlight streamed through, bringing with it a variety of sounds and smells from outside.

 

"Wow," you say as the smells overtake your? nose "This nose is quite sensitive."

 

He chuckles "I guess your not used to it. After a week you should be used to it."

 

"A week?"

 

He smiles "Yep, And now we will go to the subway, Do you have your driver's license or some other ID?"

 

Thankful that you had remembered to pocket it, you took out the ID you had found on the dresser, showing it to him.

 

"Good, we can organize a transport card for you. Luckily, the local station is a big one with a very efficient office."

 

By now you have arrived at the station. He walks up to the ticket window "I have a newcomer who needs a card."

 

The person on the other side of the window nods. "If she will come through the door here, we can organize it for her."

 

You walk through the door and, after showing your ID, you get handed a card. On it is a 3D image of you. "This is one of the new cards. We have a 3D image system now," he explains.

 

You come out and show it to the person who had brought you here. "Nice, they have only recently brought that imaging system into effect!

 

"Now we need to go to the hospital. Put your card in the slot by the fare gate." You nod and soon you are on the train to the hospital.

 

You soon arrive at the hospital. "How am I going to get into the job?" you ask, nervous.

 

He smiles "Well, they are generally looking for people, so it should not be hard. Some of the jobs are harder to get into. Providing milk is the easiest to get into, though."

 

"Milk?" you ask. "But don't you have to be nursing to produce milk?"

 

"They can do it artificially. They have a real problem with getting enough bitches, though."

 

Though you feel offended at being called a bitch, you are a bit surprised to find that you are excited at the idea of feeding the puppies. Nervously, you ask "How hard is it to get into the other jobs?" Not quite sure you were ready for such a thing so soon after you were transgendered.

 

"Well, priority goes to those who provide milk, but there might be some vacancies."

 

"Vacancies in what?"

 

"Helping the new mothers with their puppies, making sure the older puppies play nice, those sorts of things."

 

You nod "I see." Looking ahead,? you notice that they have a sign saying 'RECRUITMENT' over a desk. You walk up to the desk, curious about what they're recruiting for.

 

A woman is sitting at the desk, reading a book. She looks up as you approach. "What's the open position?" you ask, hoping for something you could handle.

 

"Well there are many options for taking care of the puppies, if that is what you want."

 

You nod. "I'm wondering what the options are," you say eagerly, a smile on your face.

 

"Well, their is providing milk of course, looking after the new mothers, the older puppies...we have a lot of applications for the last two, though."

 

You think carefully about this...providing milk might not be so bad, but the other two jobs seem appealing, too.

 

Eventually, you reach a decision. "I'll..."



Written by catprog + llirbwerdnadivad on 27 February 2012

Lets go emptystar emptystar emptystar emptystar emptystar


you follow at his heels as quickly as you can carry yourself, and for a moment, it didn’t seem to bother you that you were out in public in such skimpy clothes.
“I guess that’s what fur is for…” you thought to yourself. “So” You begin, aloud. “A Subway?” You ask.
“Yeah, there's a large public transportation up the hill, not down it though. You should never go down there.” his voice was like a droning procession. “For now, I can loan you the money for a while, with interest of course!” His slimy smile sent a shiver through your spine.
"Wow," you say as the smells overtake your nose "That hits hard.” You continue to yourself as you begin to take in the world around you as a canine for the first time. Your attention was caught by the bright sights and sounds rushing in around you, and for a moment you lost yourself, overwhelmed. The only thing breaking you from your trance was the gruff sound of his voice as he chuckled.
"I guess you’re not used to it. Should start to come natural after a day or so.” you nodded silently. “Someone seems eager to be a mother.” his creepy tone seemed to hypnotize you as he leaned in as you both walked up the hill. “Stop is just ahead. Do you have your driver's license or some other ID? Other than that tag, of course.” He continued.
“This is all I have” You said, showing him the ID you had found in the dresses.
“I see… well let’s see what we can do with this.” he said, taking the thin plastic card in his hands.
It didn’t take very long for you two to arrive at the station. You were impressed by the level of high tech surrounding you, and you wondered how such a shabby shack like the one you woke up on could have been located so close to such an energetic hub of activity. The guide turned to you.
"This is one of the new cards. We have a 3D image system now," he explained. “Check this out.” You noticed the holographic image of you in three dimensions as the card projected your likeness before your very eyes. “The hospital should be this way, there’s an intricate network leading directly there, for convenience.” He continued as he tapped his card, granting him access to pass the turnstiles. You did the same.
Soon, the two of you arrive at the hospital after a surprisingly short train ride.
"How am I going to get into the job?" you ask, nervous.
“Just be yourself, I have faith in you.” He said as you approached the hospital’s reception.
“Hello there, what can I help you with!” The woman said, cheerily.



Written by DriftingDragon on 03 April 2021

Shy emptystar emptystar emptystar emptystar emptystar


“I’m looking for work, I heard you had some open positions.” you fumbled with your fingertips. The words seemed to stick in your throat, you remembered how poor your public speaking skills were. All your life your parents were usually the ones to do this kind of stuff, but today, it was all you.
“Okay, what type of positions were you looking for? Doctor, nursing? You have to be a bit more specific.”



Written by DriftingDragon on 05 April 2021

Confident emptystar emptystar emptystar emptystar emptystar


“Hello there Ma’am, I’m looking for a pediatric position, particularly of the canine species, any age level works.” You managed to match her body language, confidently taking control of the situation, you ………..



Written by DriftingDragon on 03 May 2021

Daycare emptystar emptystar emptystar emptystar emptystar


“Daycare is my specialty. I’ve always wanted to form strong connections with multiple children in a way that would hopefully impact their lives for a long way down the line.” your pitch was clear and concise, by the look in her eye, you nailed it.
“Okay, well lucky for you, we have a recent position open.” She checked a clipboard. “That’s right… Urgent need… Yes, can you fill this spot as soon as today?” She asked you with professionalism.
“Of course!” you said. “The rest of my time slots for today and the upcoming week will be free.” You said in a clear and confident voice.
“Okay, well right this way!” She said before leading you through a side door, a thin hallway was clearly visible.
“Sure thing!” You replied, following her. For a moment, you wondered what could have been behind the large hospital door, or the adjacent side door behind you. Even the half-clear plastic doorway behind the receptionists’ desk seemed to intrigue you. “But this was my choice.” you thought to yourself silently as you continued behind the much larger woman.
You didn’t even need to formally part with the guide, he simply waved you on and left. A proud smile across his face flashed quickly before completing his rotation, but the last thing you remembered of him was his broad shoulders as they slowly rocked away from you, down the hallway.



Written by DriftingDragon on 07 May 2021

Babysitting emptystar emptystar emptystar emptystar emptystar


“Childcare begins in the home. I would love to find a way if I could work in peoples’ homes to help with their upbringing!” Your reply was clear and concise. You seemed to impress the receptionists, and without hesitation, she smiled.
“Do you mind on-site living?” She shot you a raised eyebrow. You took a moment to think, despite this being the first time it came across your mind. The receptionist pretended to not see your awkward expression, and she gave you that moment to collect yourself.



Written by DriftingDragon on 12 May 2021

Offsite emptystar emptystar emptystar emptystar emptystar


For a while, there was a long pause. Your weak voice cracked as you barked your response, you took a moment to think. The situation around your living wasn’t the first thing you thought about when putting on the suit, but now it seemed far more significant- practical for your new job, and now faced with this decision, you thought it’d be best to refuse this offer, and remain alert for any future opportunities out there for you in the meantime.
. “No thank you, miss.” You concluded.
“That will be fine.” She retorted, understanding. “The next training day is today, surprisingly, in about an hour. Would you like me to guide you to where this event will take place?” she said in a cheery tone.
“I would be more than happy to!” You said wagging your tail subtly behind you.
“Okay, well the next group of babysitters are to have orientation in the ‘Childrens’ Rising Medical Wing, or CRMW. That facility is located right across the street from here, if you’d like I suppose your guide can show you there!” She said with optimism.
“Wait a minute? That’s everything?”
“Yep!” She replied. “We’re a bit short on staff in every department, and you seem like a pretty sound person! So of course we can give you a try.” she maintained eye contact with you, and breathed the last part of her sentence in one long sharp breath, “and of course, if you can’t keep up we’ll just fire you.” It came like a sudden slap to your face, but you tried not to think into it and continued to be a polite professional.
“Okay! Well thank you for your help, and I hope you have a nice rest of your work day.” You said genuinely before turning back to your guide. “Did you hear?”
“Yes! Congratulations missy!” he said in a slightly condescending tone, maybe it came with the territory.
“Shall we go?” you said, leading the way through the door, waving him on to follow you through. From the outside you could see the front door of the facility completely opposite to the doors on your side, it was a simple matter of crossing a street. As you approached, something strange came across your mind. “It’s funny how they needed my Identification to get on the train… But not to get this job.” you directed your voice upwards at your guide.
“You heard her, they’re short of staff.” He looked at you and smiled. “Plus, why question it when you’re getting a job!” he reassured you.
“Right!” you said as you both entered the alternate building. Something seemed a bit funny to you, but when you entered and the sound of happy puppies in the other room filled your senses, there was nothing else on your mind but how much fun you were about to have.
“In through here.” The guide led you into the main daycare room. It was clearly designed for young children, and the bright hues seemed to pop in your view as your half-color blind eyes took in the bright room.
Suddenly, like a swarm of cuddly insects around your feet. They made tiny yipping sounds and their entire bodies swiveled back and forth as their aggressively wagging tails swung back and forth like a wriggling flagellum propelling their proportionally large heads into your ankles. They headbutted you playfully and reared up around you as they sniffed their introductions with you excitedly. Some of the more shy puppies remained in the back, a few were older, and they watched you with a curious gaze. A few of them paired up, and some stood solitary, each with their own unique expression and correlating emotion.
“Hi there!” you said to each of them, the smile on your face was so large that you could barely keep your eyes open, and the way they crowded around your legs caused your beating heart to nearly leap out of your chest in excitement. The room was filled with many different breeds of puppies, both large and small, but their bodies were absolutely dwarfed by your full grown size, despite your smaller female stature.
“What are we going to do today!?” The child asked, and for the first time, you thought about this yourself.
“Well now…” You began, taking your time with your speech as you intricately thought about every word before saying it.



Written by DriftingDragon on 14 May 2021

Playground emptystar emptystar emptystar emptystar emptystar


Their bright eyes peered into your soul and all you wanted to do was take them to the playground and watch them happily frolic and play with each other over their recess.
“Why don’t we go outside and get some fresh air, we can start off our introductions out there!” the children’s voices crescendoed in approval as their high pitched screams merged together after their little minds processed your offer. Anything that involves being outside and in a playground beats sitting in a classroom any day for the hyperactive little puppies. Like a pack leader, you lead them through the backdoor into the playground in the back. There were slides, swings, many different shapes of monkey bars, and seesaws. They ran outside in an uncoordinated swarm of tiny screaming bodies as they tripped over themselves and each other, racing to reach the playground as you slowly followed behind them.
A large smile spread across your face as you watched them, their voices were unintelligible as they merged together in a cacophony of screams, laughs, and talking as they exchanged excitement-charged words. For a moment you were lost in the moment, a feeling of happiness washed over you as you watched the future of the world forming meaningful bonds with each other and hopefully one day even you in a way that shapes society to become a better place.
Regardless, you needed to start by getting their attention. You cleared your voice and grunted, as to ensure your voice wouldn’t crack, and you had become more stern than you ever were. That seemed to whip the young pups into shape, their big round eyes were glazed over and shining as they stared at you, some of their tilted heads contained cutely bent ears, and some of them whimpered in confusion. Now that you have the room, what do you do?



Written by DriftingDragon on 16 May 2021

Activity emptystar emptystar emptystar emptystar emptystar


“Why don’t we play a little game?” you asked with a huge grin on your face. Your question was met with several looks of confusion, they exchanged glances with each other as some stared at you completely. “Has anyone here ever heard of the game Zip Zap Zop?” their eyes were glistening, stuck on you, and wide with curiosity. You continued. “It’s a fun little game to test your reflexes! Do you know what reflexes are?” you asked awkwardly.



Written by DriftingDragon on 18 May 2021

Spaniel (Greyson) emptystar emptystar emptystar emptystar emptystar


One of the smaller pups raised their hand, it was a young King Charles Spaniel, much smaller than the rest of them, and with huge round glasses nearly the size of their tiny head; still, they were sized appropriately for the wondrous orbs eagerly pleading for you in a silent gaze to choose them.
Another one of your new students was a much more round-bodied bulldog, waving their hands frantically. The space the creature took up was much larger than those around them, despite this their tiny body was still dwarfed by your fully grown canine likeness. It was almost cute the way their rounded face lit up with anticipation; you were even able to hear the deep ‘hurring’ in their voice as they hummed gently in an attempt to capture your attention.
One final student raised their hand at the very end just as you began to decide who you were going to choose. It was much harder to see this one’s face as they kept their head down, but that only made you even more curious about this student. Their dark auburn fur glowed with dark reddish highlights, and their long wavy ears fell onto their shoulders.
“Go ahead little…” You hesitated, waiting for them to introduce themselves. With wide eyes, the mysterious child watched you, clueless to what you were asking.



Written by DriftingDragon on 20 May 2021

Wait emptystar emptystar emptystar emptystar emptystar


You waited for a moment, but they continued to stare at you with wide dark saucer-like eyes as the moments went by. Thoughts raced through your mind as the two of you remained entranced with each other in a staredown; other children around watched as the tension in the air became thick enough to cut with a knife.
Suddenly, you realize that maybe the young child didn’t know what to say. Apparently you didn’t know as well. Something about this situation seemed to really take a blow at your self esteem; something about it made you feel as if you were the child, learning from your higher ups and made to learn your lessons the hard way. Your throat choked up and you began to speak again.
“Hey… Uhh. Do you know the answer?” You thought it would be a good idea to show your physical comfort to the child by taking a quick step closer. Despite your newfound slender and femenine frame being much more small and motherly than your initial body, you didn’t expect the reaction you got from the child.
“Aah. Wait..” It came as a quiet huff under their voice as they took a quick step back; pupils were shrunk in anxiety, and you could see their tiny paws shaking as they held them slightly below their quivering lower lip.
“A-ahem.” a sharp voice rang out from behind you and it caused you to visibly jump. You turned around to see one of your higher ups standing by the doorway, watching you, with crossed arms. The look on their face wasn’t particularly happy, and you wondered how long they had been there watching you for.



Written by DriftingDragon on 23 May 2021

Continue emptystar emptystar emptystar emptystar emptystar


“Listen… Little child. Can you please just tell me what you think the answer is? You raised your hand?” you tried portraying yourself in a stern way, yet you remained quiet enough, leaning in to the little spaniel as you projected your hushed voice downwards towards them.
Suddenly, the facilitator behind you made a loud noise, startling you, and jolting you out of your slight rage towards the young child. With lightning speed, the woman sped her way in several short rapid steps; somehow she ended up inches behind you, so close that you could feel her breath as it tickled the hairs on the back of your neck.
“And what is it you think you are doing?” The tingling sensation of goosebumps resonated through your arms and legs, you were completely at loss for words.



Written by Driftingdragon on 01 June 2021

Deserving emptystar emptystar emptystar emptystar emptystar


“The kid deserved it. They were disrupting the class. Raising their hand and they didn’t know the answer.” other children in the room reacted with a silent gasp; everyone’s eyes were on you. Tiny snickers echoed through the small crowd in and out like a crashing shoreline, some covered their smiling mouths as to not get in trouble as well, others took no mind, and a few watched stalwart- still faced; unmoving like a statue.
“It is a teachers’ job to instill the courage and confidence in children such that they can formulate an answer.” The words she was saying were diplomatic enough- even reasonable, to your standards. Yet the searing harsh tone she used to address you had actually done a lot to hurt your self esteem. She continued “How do you expect someone like you to raise our future generation? You’re aware of that right? That these children are like sponges for KNOWLEDGE, and if you’re just going to treat them with IGNORANCE then they will turn out IGNORANT!”
By this time, her voice had raised into a loud cacophony of sound, you shrunk with your ears laid hard- flat against your head; your tail tucked between your legs, and the way she came at you caused the adrenaline to rush through your veins. “What kind of example are you showing for these little FUCKS” even the students had grown silent as the older woman’s face became veiny and rigid as her blood pressure spiked.
Suddenly, a high pitched voice rang out across the room, it was the child. He had
successfully grabbed the attention of every soul in the room, his eyes were welling with tears, and his breathing was labored and sporadic; the young child was mid bawl, and the negative energy was only making things worse.
“MY PARENTS WILL HEAR ABOUT THIS” the young Spaniel stomped his footpaws. “THEY WILL TAKE CARE OF YOU. THEY WILL TAKE CARE OF THIS WHOLE SCHOOL” in that moment, the administrator’s attitude appeared to shift completely.
“Listen my dearie, there is nothing to fea-” yet her gentle tone was interrupted by the surprisingly heavy stomping of the small child’s tantrum.
“NO NO NO CALL MY MOMMY CALL MY DADDY!” he continued to cry out. Fluids drained from his crying face, and the older woman picked him up, trying her best to pacify him. She left carrying him out, calming him, yet he pushed her away hard, falling to the ground once more. The child ran off screaming and crying, making a scene; moments before the middle aged woman left, she gave you angry eye contact, and you knew that was it for you.
Later that evening, you find yourself in a board meeting with the highest ups in the company.
“You are not aware of how much of a liability you are. And to the child of such an esteemed and long-time donor of the company! Disgraceful...” You held your head down in shame, there was no use in protesting this, it seems as if your false confidence had run out. “There’s nothing left to say really. We can’t do anything else with you. Please just don’t come back lest the company take legal actions.” you left the room, as well as the whole campus, unable to return to where you were once before.
Finding yourself out on the streets in a strange place, unable to do anything, and completely lost, you ended up hopelessly homeless, shifting from shelter to shelter like a dirty mutt. You spent most of your time regretting the decisions that brought you here, but you still struggled every day for survival, even if it was completely futile.
“Oh, what you would do to have the chance to change things.” You thought to yourself, as you shivered, wet, and nodding to sleep under a bridge.



Written by Driftingdragon on 07 June 2021


The end (for now)
Please fill in the form.

Remember even though this is a transformation story
not every page has to have a transformation.

Please try hard to spell correctly.

If you don't there is a greater chance of it being rejected.

Gender:

Author name(or nickname):

Email:

What choice are you adding (This is what the link will say)

What title

What is being transformed
From:
To:

What text for the story

use <span class="male"> For the male version </span> (if you selected male above you don't need this)
use <span class="female"> For the female version </span> (if you selected female above you don't need this)
use <spanFullTF> around the tf <spanFullTF>
use <spanSumTF> to show a summury of the transformation for any one who has selected hide TF's <spanSumTF>
use <b> for bold </b>
use <u> for underline </u>
use <i> for italics </i>

What level of notification do you want

Adult Content:

Sexual Content:
Violence:
Nudity:
Swearing:
Delay for

Pages that are submited are licensed under a non-transferable , non-exclusive licence for this website only