Parent      Single Page View      Outline

You are standing by a tree star star star emptystar emptystar


There are 3 paths.

 

One appears to go to a jungle,
one appears to go to a cave,
one appears to go to a beach,
you could try and climb the tree,
there is a nearby shop you could go in,
or you could do something else.

 

So what's its going to be?




Illustrated by Catprog

Written by catprog on 01 April 2003

In the shop star halfstar emptystar emptystar emptystar


There is a table with a sign saying

<strong>Free Sample:</strong>
Take one

 

On the table there is a fridge with a range of liquids. Also on the table are various magical trinkets including costumes. What would you like to take, or would you like to buy something?



Written by catprog on 10 April 2003

Other star emptystar emptystar emptystar emptystar


You decide to get something else. But what?



Written by catprog on 13 December 2005

A lamp star emptystar emptystar emptystar emptystar


You take a lamp. Now what are you going to do with it?



Written by catprog on 05 March 2004

Transformation Genie star star star emptystar emptystar


Just then, a huge puff of green smoke appears.

 

The smoke forms the shape of a humanoid, then finally materializes into a turquoise-skinned man who appears to be about 25 years old. You quiver with fear, staring at him (after all, you're not used to seeing turquoise-skinned men appear out of lamps).

 

"Who has rubbed the lamp of the Genie of Transformation?", the man asks in a light, yet stern voice.

 

"I-I did", you answer softly.

 

He steps closer to you and bows. "Thank You, Master, Thank You!", he says as he kneels to you.

 

"Master?"

 

He stands. "Yes", he says. "You have released me from the Lamp, and now you may have three wishes.

 

The wishes carry certain limitations, however..."

 

"Yes, like what?", you ask again, almost bursting with excitement (having your own genie and all).

 

"First, there are only three wishes, no more and no less, and this may not be changed by any wishes made. Second, all wishes made by the master should be precisely worded. If the wish is too vague, then I shall choose the remaining factors of the wish. And third, all wishes must be related to the change of the master, or of someone else that the master chooses. In other words, all wishes must be transformative."

 

Well what are you going to wish for?



Written by on 11 March 2004

I don't need a **** Transformation star star emptystar emptystar emptystar


"I don't need a transformation thank you very much," you say. "I am perfectly happy as a human". "You can take your conditional wishes elsewhere, you ****".

 

The genie's eyes widen. "You are going to regret mocking me". " You don't want a transformation, too bad you're getting one.

 

GULP!!!

 




Written by on 18 May 2004

Catgirl emptystar emptystar emptystar emptystar emptystar


The genie smiles and rings a bell as it appears in his hands.

 

With each ring you feel the magic attach itself to you.

 

First thing to change is your hands, fur grows and they reshape into a paw.

 

You just stare at them “What are you doing to me?”

 

The genie smiles “Well giving you your transformation of course. And under the rules you have no wishes left so you can’t get out of this that way either.”

 

“You can’t do this to me.” you say.

 

“Well you insulted me, so yes I can. If you did not want a transformation then you could've just said no thanks.”

 

Meanwhile the transformation is continuing. By now your shoes have been destroyed by the feet changing into paws to match your hands.

 

“What are you changing me into?” you ask.

 

“Why, that would be spoiling the surprise, but it is natural that what you are changing into is curiously. Afterall it was curiosity that killed the cat.”

 

“Your turning me into a cat?” you ask

 

“Well not all the way. Just into a catgirl” the genie says smiling.

 

“I’m turning into a girl?” you ask.

 

The genie rings the bell and you feel the tail growing out. “Yep” he states and with the next bell ring you feel your chest growing and a reduction between the legs.

 

“How far am I going to be changed?” you ask.

 

“Well we will see” the genie states.

 




Written by catprog on 03 December 2017


The end (for now)
Please fill in the form.

Remember even though this is a transformation story
not every page has to have a transformation.

Please try hard to spell correctly.

If you don't there is a greater chance of it being rejected.

Gender:

Author name(or nickname):

Email:

What choice are you adding (This is what the link will say)

What title

What is being transformed
From:
To:

What text for the story

use <span class="male"> For the male version </span> (if you selected male above you don't need this)
use <span class="female"> For the female version </span> (if you selected female above you don't need this)
use <spanFullTF> around the tf <spanFullTF>
use <spanSumTF> to show a summury of the transformation for any one who has selected hide TF's <spanSumTF>
use <b> for bold </b>
use <u> for underline </u>
use <i> for italics </i>

What level of notification do you want

Adult Content:

Sexual Content:
Violence:
Nudity:
Swearing:
Delay for

Pages that are submited are licensed under a non-transferable , non-exclusive licence for this website only