Parent      Single Page View      Outline

You are standing by a tree star star star emptystar emptystar


There are 3 paths.

 

One appears to go to a jungle,
one appears to go to a cave,
one appears to go to a beach,
you could try and climb the tree,
there is a nearby shop you could go in,
or you could do something else.

 

So what's its going to be?




Illustrated by Catprog

Written by catprog on 01 April 2003

You sit under the tree star halfstar emptystar emptystar emptystar


You sit under the tree.

 

Suddenly...



Written by catprog on 21 May 2003

The ground collapses #2 star halfstar emptystar emptystar emptystar


All of a sudden the ground collapses and you fall.

 

You get knocked out. When you awake you find that you are in a room that contains lots of costumes.

 

Are you going to put on a costume or what?



Written by catprog on 01 May 2005

Selkie emptystar emptystar emptystar emptystar emptystar


You are a male human who has fallen into a underground cavern filled with costumes.Every costume is of an animal.Looking around you finally decide on putting on a seal costume. The moment you put the costume on it comes alive and starts to cover you.Your legs fuse together and your feet become a tail.Your arms become fins as you are covered by dark brown fur.Your nose disappears and your ears become like that of a real seal's.However,you are not finished yet.You blink a few times as your vision changes.You can hear extremely well and smell better than any man.Your taste has also improved and you can clearly detect salt in the water.
You also feel an incredible urge to swim in the water.
You might have turned into a seal,but you still have your human mind.This means that you are aware of your situation.
Sadly,this does not mean that you are any less confused.You look down at your flippers and wiggle your tail.You certainly have an incredible urge to swim.What happens if you follow this urge?You dive into the water and find yourself on the coast.
You laugh as you dive into the water.You feel an incredible urge to go faster and swim.You swim until the cave is out of sight,then...
You suddenly see something shiny on the ocean floor off to the side.
You dive down to look at it.It looks like a necklace made of shells.You pick it up and examine it.
You hear a voice coming from the surface.You look up,but you can't see anyone there.The voice sounds very far away now.
You swim up to see a man looking over the ocean.You swim to the shore hidden away from the humans.The moment you get out of the water a feeling comes through telling you can remove your skin.You do so and drop it into the sand.You feel a burning sensation all over your body,as if you got a very bad sunburn.You find yourself flexing your fingers and stretching your legs,which now feel incredibly cramped.Your lungs fill with air and you take a deep breath.
You look down to see that you are now a female human. You quickly grab your seal skin and put it over your back.You turn to see the man from before standing on the beach.
He looks very old,but his eyes look fresh and full of life.You realize he is blind.
"Hello!" he says in a jolly voice.
"Hello," you reply back nervously.
"You shouldn't be out here,the sea can be very dangerous for children like you."
You look down at your bare feet and wiggle your toes in the soft sand.



Written by AiDungeon on 11 February 2021

Talk emptystar emptystar emptystar emptystar emptystar


You almost don't want to admit it,but you really are afraid of this kind old man.You feel as if he could see right into your soul with those sightless eyes.
"Well,I best be off."You give a nervous laugh as you start walk away.
You look back with a fearful glance.You can still see the old man,and now he is watching you with his head cocked to the side.
"What's your name?" he asks.
"Um...Jane."You decide to give an alias while you're out here.You're not sure why,but something about this situation just doesn't feel right."What's yours?
"They call me the Seeker."
You take a deep breath of salty sea air.From your spot on the sand,you can see a long ways up and down the coast.
"Can I take your coat?" he asks.
"What?"You are surprised by the offer.
"I said,can I take your coat? You look overheated,and I'm afraid you won't make it back by the time you cool down."
The old man chuckles at his little joke.
The thought goes through your mind that you hide is something that you should not just give away,but you're really uncomfortable with the heat.



Written by AiDungeon on 21 February 2021


The end (for now)
Please fill in the form.

Remember even though this is a transformation story
not every page has to have a transformation.

Please try hard to spell correctly.

If you don't there is a greater chance of it being rejected.

Gender:

Author name(or nickname):

Email:

What choice are you adding (This is what the link will say)

What title

What is being transformed
From:
To:

What text for the story

use <span class="male"> For the male version </span> (if you selected male above you don't need this)
use <span class="female"> For the female version </span> (if you selected female above you don't need this)
use <spanFullTF> around the tf <spanFullTF>
use <spanSumTF> to show a summury of the transformation for any one who has selected hide TF's <spanSumTF>
use <b> for bold </b>
use <u> for underline </u>
use <i> for italics </i>

What level of notification do you want

Adult Content:

Sexual Content:
Violence:
Nudity:
Swearing:
Delay for

Pages that are submited are licensed under a non-transferable , non-exclusive licence for this website only