Parent      Single Page View      Outline

Transformation Mansion star star star halfstar emptystar


There are many points in the mansion where you will change forms.

 

The more nights you spend in a form the more your behavior will reflect that form (also the longer you stay at a time the quicker your behaviour changes).

 

If you change forms your behavior will go to the current state of that form for you.

 

(e.g you are a tiger for 10 nights , become a dolphin for another 10 and become a tiger again. The tiger form behavior is still the same as is was when you become a dolphin)

 

You can only spend 30 consecutive nights or 90 total in a form before your behavior is totally that form's behavior.

 

Also after 300 nights in the mansion, you will become the form that you have spent the most of the last 300 days in (apart from the one you entered in) in its current state.

 

If any of the 3 previous situations (30 consecutive or 90 in one form or 300 nights total) occur you will then be teleported out of the mansion.

 

You may also leave at any time through any exit, except the one you entered in. You will leave the mansion in whatever your current state of mind and body
is.

 

If you leave the mansion by any means you may not come back for 5 years.

 

To start you off you will receive a transformation into a...




Illustrated by Catprog

Written by Catprog on 04 July 2004

Hold the Phone! star star star halfstar emptystar


"Whoa, whoa, WHOA, Mr. Disembodied Voice!" You cry, "How 'bout I choose the 'I leave right this instant and never come back' option? What is this, a sick cosmic game? Forget this, dude!"

 

You must choose a form--

 

"I choose to leave!"

 

You can leave at any time--

 

"'Except through the door I came in', the one right behind me, the only way I keep my humanity. No thanks."

 

You step through the doorway unopposed. The mansion sits atop a black cliff. The clouds overhead are lead grey. It's cold. A lone, ragged road traces the razor ridges off as far as you can see. There's probably no other trace of civilization for at least fifty miles, you're wearing nothing but a T-shirt and shorts; it was summertime when you went to bed last night.

 

There's two options from here; you can brave the mansion again and negotiate with Mr.No Body, or you can explore the manor grounds in search of a car or outdoor phone or something.

 

What WILL you do?



Written by Mr.Peaches on 10 February 2006


Both Search the grounds
Both Walk Down that Lonesome Road
Both You attempt to wander the road...
Both Negotiate With Mr.No-Body

Please fill in the form.

Remember even though this is a transformation story
not every page has to have a transformation.

Please try hard to spell correctly.

If you don't there is a greater chance of it being rejected.

Gender:

Author name(or nickname):

Email:

What choice are you adding (This is what the link will say)

What title

What is being transformed
From:
To:

What text for the story

use <span class="male"> For the male version </span> (if you selected male above you don't need this)
use <span class="female"> For the female version </span> (if you selected female above you don't need this)
use <spanFullTF> around the tf <spanFullTF>
use <spanSumTF> to show a summury of the transformation for any one who has selected hide TF's <spanSumTF>
use <b> for bold </b>
use <u> for underline </u>
use <i> for italics </i>

What level of notification do you want

Adult Content:

Sexual Content:
Violence:
Nudity:
Swearing:
Delay for

Pages that are submited are licensed under a non-transferable , non-exclusive licence for this website only