Parent      Single Page View      Outline

Reality Hopping star star star emptystar emptystar


In this story you can hop between realities following these rules:

 

No more then

 

These measurements are based on your home reality.

 

Your home reality is the one where you start your journey from.

 

When you hop to another reality you switch your mind with anybody who is there already.

 

If you hop to a different reality then your home reality from another reality then:

 

Reality 3 contains you.
Reality 2 contains the person from reality 3
Your home reality contains the person from reality 2

 

If someone dies then the person whose reality he/she home reality changes to that of the person who died. (Using the example above , if the person in your home reality dies your home reality becomes reality 2. If the person in reality 2 dies then the home reality of the person from reality 2 becomes
3.)



Written by Catprog on 22 August 2004

Space Scientist emptystar emptystar emptystar emptystar emptystar


After jumping realities you find yourself in a lab. Looking around you find the details of where you are.

 

The asteroid Psyche. You have jumped into the body of a male scientist studying the magnetic fields to try and discover FTL. He has found a crater with the magnetic fields which might hold the secret.

 

You gear up and start the trek out. You exit the airlock and the muffled sounds of music and people enjoying themselves in New New York quickly fade as you walk deeper into the rocky tunnel. The rock walls are strangely luminescent, glowing a soft purple color.You ignore the light and continue the trek through the asteroid.
You cover some distance through the tunnel until you come to a fork in the path. This fork does not appear on your map.



Written by catprog on 03 February 2021

Pick a random direction emptystar emptystar emptystar emptystar emptystar


Picking a direction at random you continue down the path. Soon you hear footsteps behind you. You whirl around, but see nobody there. You pick up your pace and fall as you emerge into a large underground cavern.
The cavern is vast with only a faint light allowing you to see the path through to the other side. You see a light emanating from the opposite end. You pass through the cavern and enter the tunnel on the other side. Suddenly you see somebody walking towards you from the opposite direction.
You stop and wait for the person to reach you. As they come into the light you see that it is a woman wearing a breathing device, similar to the one you are wearing.
"Are you lost. I guess you fell down in the cavern? I have a place where we can check to see if you are injured?" she says.



Written by AIDungeon on 06 February 2021

Agree emptystar emptystar emptystar emptystar emptystar


You consider her offer for a moment and then agree. You follow her to an airlock and wait as she opens it. The door hisses open and reveals a small lab. She gestures for you to enter and you do so. As soon as you are inside she grabs you by the arm and injects you with something in her syringe gun. You collapse to the floor.
"I'm sorry, but we cannot risk you exposing our secret." the woman says.
As you lose consciousness you hear the main door hiss shut...
You open your eyes a short time later. You are strapped to a bed and a figure is watching you. You cannot see their face as they are standing against the light."So you are finally awake" it says. The voice is male and not at all like a human.
"Wha- what's happening!" you ask "I was exploring an asteroid when this woman captured me and injected me with something.
"Yes" it says. "She is why I am like this."
The figure pulls back revealing his face. He looks like what you would get if you gave a tiger the ability to walk on two legs. His body is covered in orange and black fur, he has a tail and his head is shaped like that of a tigers with an oversized jaw filled with teeth.
You let out a scream as he approaches "It's OK, I'm not going to hurt you. I just want to talk."
"What are you?" you finally ask having calmed down slightly.
"I used to be a tiger. But the woman you saw is helping me... Evolve. We are going to create a new world where beings like us can live, free of humanity."
"Why are you telling me this?
"She injected you with a variant of what made me like this. Instead of human DNA it is adding animal DNA to you."
"What? I don't want to turn into an animal!" you say
"It is already inside you." he says "You will just have to learn to live with it."
You look over your body for any sign of the change, realizing you are naked as well. "Why am I not dressed?"
"You were unconscious, I had to remove your clothes so I could treat your injuries. Plus the clothing would get tangled as you change."
"What animal am I going to become?" you ask.
"I do not know. She had to grab a vial at random when you came in."
You are about to ask more questions when you begin to feel ill. It starts in your stomach, which spasms. You arch your back in pain as you are hit by a fever. Sweat begins to bead on your forehead and your skin begins to itch all over.
"I will try to make it as painless as possible" he says. "The woman who did this to us, she is planning something. She is back at the asteroid."
"What is she planning?" you manage to say as your skin erupts into fur.
"She is planing to get more human test subjects."



Written by AIDungeon on 09 February 2021

Tiger emptystar emptystar emptystar emptystar emptystar


The fur by now is clearly white with black stripes. Your hands have shrunk and acquired a clawed appendage. Your teeth feel weird in your mouth, and you realize with horror that they have moved and shifted into a mouth full of sharp teeth.
"A white tiger" the other tiger says looking over you. "You're the first of us to be white. Their are only a few tigers and all of them are the basic orange."
You try to say something but all that comes out is a growl.
"It takes a few days for speech to appear for us. Obviously that applies to human subjects as well."
You try to move your new body, and find you can barely move. You are weak, your body trembling as you try to stand.
"I had the same weakness when I first transformed." the other creature says, helping you up.
He leads you through the rest of the ship, introducing you to the rest of the animals. The other animals are, much like the tiger, anthropomorphic creatures. There is an insiders view of a large room full of bunk beds. The walls are white, the room is warm and inviting with big glass windows to look at the stars. As you stand, waiting for your eyes to adjust the feeling of change occurs again.The creatures look over to you "Are you ok?" one of them asks before you lie down on a bed, your body filled with pain.
You growl again, your frustration clear despite the lack of speech. "You'll be able to speak soon," the same one says. "Just wait twelve hours, that's when the changes to our vocal cords are done growing."
Your changes continue for another few hours.
Eventually your vocal cords reform and your manage to speak softly "I'm Rob." You say. "You are ?"
"We don't really have names. We still are animals and we did not have names before."
"Fair enough," you reply. "So what's happening to me?
"What do you mean? Your transformation should be done." "It feels like I am still changing" you say.
"That is not right. The vocal changes were always the last one for us. It must be different for human subjects"
"Why did you kidnap me then?"
"She kidnapped you, not us. You stumbled onto her lab." One of the creatures says angrily.
"We had to test it on humans at some point," she replies. "It's not our fault you stuck around when you should have run."
It takes you a while but eventually, you fall asleep.



Written by AIDungeon on 14 February 2021

Tigress emptystar emptystar emptystar emptystar emptystar


When you awake the feelings of change are now complete but everyone is staring at you.
"It looks like it was not a tiger vial that she grabbed" one of them says.
"What do you mean?" you ask, your voice sounding strange.
"It was a tigress vial" the tiger says. "I know you were a male human but..."
You look down at your body seeing the lumps on your chest "I'm a girl?" you say in horror. "I'm a girl"
"You're more than that" he says "You're a tigress. "
"Why would she do this to me?" You cry, "what have I done to her?"
"Like we said before, she grabbed a random vial when you stumbled into her lab"
You begin to cry and the tiger offers you a comforting hug before saying "You are one of us now. You're one of the family. We'll look after you".
You accept the hug but don't really believe him.
You are a human trapped in a tiger's body.
Worse then that you are male human trapped in a tigress' body.
You have been robbed of your gender.
You look at your fur again and sob, which turns to a roar of anger.
"What would happen if you injected me again?" you ask.
"No" the tiger replies "One foreign DNA only. Two strands would cause a conflict. Your body would not be able to handle the continuous changes "
"But you don't understand" you say "You've robbed me of my gender. I used to be a man. Now I'm stuck like this!"
The tiger tries to calm you down and eventually the group convince you to come with them. You do not really have a choice.
You walk out of the room and see two long tunnels stretching out in front of you, thirty meters before they turn a corner out of sight.
You are led down the left tunnel and enter a large chamber with a long wooden table, chairs and bookshelves.
"This is our living area" the tiger says "Of course, we all sleep in our respective rooms but we like to eat and relax together here".
You nod and head through a doorway at the far end, a number of small rooms lead off the hallway "These are the tiger rooms. The other animals are more social then us. We are solitary creatures"
You enter your new room and sit on the bed, taking a deep breath. You hug yourself, feeling your two lumps press into your palms. Looking in the mirror you stare at your reflection and try to forget what you see. You're still trying to get your head around what has happened.
You've stolen a few glances at the tigers as they move around. They all seem so carefree and happy, like nothing is wrong in the world. You can't imagine ever being like that again. You lie back on the bed and stare at the ceiling.



Written by AIDungeon on 17 February 2021

Room service emptystar emptystar emptystar emptystar emptystar


An eternity later, you hear a knock on the door and sit up.
"Room service"
You get off the bed and open the door, seeing one of the tigers standing there with a plastic tray in its hands.
"You need to eat. I will just leave this here for you" he says setting the tray down and walking away.
There is some water and meat. You haven't eaten anything since your change so your stomach protests loudly as you look at it. You're not really hungry though, you don't feel like eating. With some effort you snap off a small piece of meat and put it in your mouth. You gulp it down with some water and sigh as you put the glass down.
You lie back on the bed and stare at the ceiling. An eternity later, you hear a knock at the door.
"Can I come in" you hear from outside
"Yeah" you reply
"I just wanted to see how you're doing" a lioness says walking in.
"No tigers wanted to talk?" you ask.
She shakes her head "Tigers are not social creatures. We still are partially animals in behavior. Lions form a pride so they sent me instead."
"Thanks"
"So how are you doing?"
You shrug your shoulders "I don't know. I haven't really thought about it at all, I suppose I'm fine. What's the point in having a big long meltdown when there's nothing you can do but accept it?"
The lioness smiles "I suppose so. Still, you're settling in quickly. One of the tigers had to calm down as his heart rate reached dangerous levels. But you, you have accepted your place here and that means you'll do well here."
"You seem to be... happier here"
She smiles "Yeah, this is my place. I get to spend all day running around outside and occasionally getting stuffed full with meat. What's not to like?"
"You don't feel trapped or anything?" you ask.
"You have not seen the VR room" she asks? "You haven't had the full experience yet."
You shake your head before she smiles "Come on then" she says holding out her hand.



Written by AIDungeon on 20 February 2021

To the VR Room emptystar emptystar emptystar emptystar emptystar


You take it and she leads you through hallways. You soon find yourself in a large open area with grass beneath your feet.
"Where are we?" you ask looking around.
"One of the VR rooms. The walls and roof are holographic displays" she explains "Here, I'll show you."
A herd of gazelle appears in the distance. You watch as they dance and play around.
"This is so beautiful."
"Not as beautiful as you" she says as she sits beside you. Her hot breath blows in your ear and she wraps her arm around your body. The lioness stops and looks at them, then she pounces forward and you find yourself leaping after her. You land on the back of a gazelle and sink your teeth in its neck, killing it instantly. You start eating as the lioness watches on, then she does the same. The lioness runs towards them and leaps into the air. Her feline muscles carry her through the air and she lands atop of a gazelle, biting into its neck and killing it instantly.

 

She looks back to you "Sorry, our instincts are quite strong. Any instincts showing with you?"
You think for a moment "I feel like... like I want to run around and chase things."
The lioness smiles "Perfect. Follow your instincts and have fun!" she says as the gazelle disappear and the walls become solid again.
The open area is replaced by a jungle and the sent of your prey is in the air.You follow the sent to a goat and you drop down to all fours to chase it. Soon, you're hunting through the undergrowth, your tigress senses telling you where the goat is. You feel like this is where you're meant to be. You've never felt so alive. After a good ten minutes of chasing, you catch the goat and tear into its flesh, the blood covering your face as you eat. You're still eating when your stomach starts to grumble again and you look around for something else to eat.
The vr turns off and you look around. The goat and blood have disappeared "Where did it all go?" you ask.
"It was only a visual representation, not real" the girl explains.
You sigh, suddenly feeling very hungry "I wish I had some real meat. The goat tasted amazing."
The girl smiles "I have a solution for that too!"
She hands over a tray of meat which you immediately start eating. You look down at it "Is this real?" you ask, looking a the raw flesh.
"Yep!" she says happily as you carry on eating.
"It much better to be here then cooped up right?" she says.
You look up at her, your mouth covered in blood "I suppose it is."
"Do you want me to take you back to the others or would you like to go yourself?" she asks.
"I guess I'll go by myself" you say.
You go back through the ship to your room.
The other tigers are waiting for you "Did she help you?" they asks. You nod and they lead you to their room, letting you sleep through the door. You lay down and quickly fall asleep.



Written by AIDungon on 24 February 2021

The next few days emptystar emptystar emptystar emptystar emptystar


The next morning you wake up and stretch, bones cracking and muscles twisting. You've never felt better in your life. You walk through the ship to the room with the others. They're already up and about, waiting for you.
"You look like your feeling a lot better" says the lion.
"I still want to get back to my old body, but..." you say, not wanting to disappoint them.
"I can't say we understand" says the lion " but we were not really people before".
You nod.
The lioness from before speaks up "But it is only that you are female that you have a real problem correct?" You nod and she smiles at you "We do not expect you to adjust to that overnight, but we are here for you if you need us."
You smile and the lion lets out a small laugh "Well said female".
You spend the rest of the day with the others, getting to know them. The lion is the leader and is surrounded by the lionesses. The tigers are always alone.
One thing confuses you, they don't have names, they just refer to each other by their species. You'll have to think of names for them eventually but it can wait for now.
When night comes you head back to your room and fall asleep.
Over the next few days you start getting to know the rest of the animals. You find that you actually like it there, you just wish you could somehow regain your old body. You try not to think about it too much, lest you upset the others.
Once everyone got to know each other more, the lion decides that it's time to pick new names. "Human beings have names" he says "We should have them too. I shall start" he says.
"I shall be known as Ares", he announces, after the Greek God of war. The lionesses look to each other and the one you have grown closest to leans in and whispers "I shall be known as Zuli". The rest of the pride quickly choose their names.The rest of the animals are of doing their own things.
The pride goes to the VR room and you follow them in. Currently the VR room is showing the plains of Africa
"I want to show you something" says Zuli. You, her and Ares walk out into the plains of Africa.
You walk around the Savannah and see wild animals drinking from watering holes. Lions roam and giraffes graze in the distance.
"This is beautiful" You say in wonder.
"It sure is" Says Zuli.
"It would be even better if it we could do it on the real plains" says Ares sadly.
"Maybe someday we will" Zuli replies to him, but looking at you.
You smile and nuzzle her playfully. The future seems bright."It will not be long until we have enough of us" says Zuli "Then we will be free"



Written by AIDungeon on 27 February 2021


The end (for now)
Please fill in the form.

Remember even though this is a transformation story
not every page has to have a transformation.

Please try hard to spell correctly.

If you don't there is a greater chance of it being rejected.

Gender:

Author name(or nickname):

Email:

What choice are you adding (This is what the link will say)

What title

What is being transformed
From:
To:

What text for the story

use <span class="male"> For the male version </span> (if you selected male above you don't need this)
use <span class="female"> For the female version </span> (if you selected female above you don't need this)
use <spanFullTF> around the tf <spanFullTF>
use <spanSumTF> to show a summury of the transformation for any one who has selected hide TF's <spanSumTF>
use <b> for bold </b>
use <u> for underline </u>
use <i> for italics </i>

What level of notification do you want

Adult Content:

Sexual Content:
Violence:
Nudity:
Swearing:
Delay for

Pages that are submited are licensed under a non-transferable , non-exclusive licence for this website only