Parent      Single Page View      Outline

In a room star star star star halfstar


 

The sign reads


"Welcome all new travellers.

 

To continue you must go through a series of doors.

 

After going through you will pick a costume. You will then become a half- human and half that creature.

 

After a week(100 mins a hour,20 hrs a day,10 days a week) has passed you may morph and get another costume. To start of with you will only be able to become 40% human to 60% human.

 

If you put on a costume you will then become that creature, be teleported to it's home town and have to wait a week before being able to morph.

 

After 50 costumes you may change into one of your other costumes and become 30% to 70% human. When changing costumes you must wait at least an hour before you can change costumes again.

 

100 different species/gender costumes allows you to gender-morph and become 20% to 80% human

 

200 different species costumes allows you to combine costumes and become 10% to 90% human

 

400 different species costumes allows you to return to your world with no more morphing

 

And 800 different species costumes makes a polymorph and allows you to morph outside of this world.

 

Also if you have a costume like a centaur then the human part will always be human and is counted towards the human percentage.

 

Any gender/species transformation magic of yours can only change your gender(if you have at least 100 costumes) and the animal part to a different animal.

 

When you change into a different costume (that you already have) you may teleport to that species home town but you will have the week penalty where you have no costume changes.

 

If you die while wearing a costume you will be reborn at the local inn (or appropriate location ). If you have more then 100 costumes you will lose the costume you had when you died and go to an appropriate place for your next costume.

 

If you fail to make it out in 100 years(100 weeks in a year) one of your possible forms will be chosen and you will be permanently stuck in that form(apart from magic) until you die. Also there will be no possibility of going back to your world.

 

Also, one final note: should you take a female form and become pregnant, you won't be able to change your gender until the child is born, though the other aspects of your form may change (the child will change to match.) That is all, and good luck!


You realise that you have to do what the sign said to do and go through the doors and grab a costume.

 



Alternatively you could use the key system to determine the room

 

Please type in a number 1 - 18

 

Number 1:
Number 2:
Number 3:

 







Illustrated by catprog

Written by Catprog on 11 February 2004

Normal Land star star halfstar emptystar emptystar


 

You go through the door.

 

All of a sudden it slams shut and with no handle on this side it appears that you are stuck.

 

There are two more doors however and both of them have a sign on them saying

 



Costume room for
Element: Land
Type: Normal
Gender: ????

 

So which door do you want




Illustrated by catprog

Written by Catprog on 26 February 2004

Female Normal Land star star halfstar emptystar emptystar


You go through the door.

 

All of a sudden it slams shut and with no handle on this side it appears that you are stuck.<P/>There are five costumes in this room, all of them female, all of them are normal land creatures.

 

  • Snake
  • <li><span class="female">Wolf</span></li>




Written by Catprog on 26 February 2004

Skunk Taur star star star halfstar emptystar


The moment you touch the costume, it comes alive an starts to flow over your body. First the costume flows behind, and you feel another body form. It starts with a large tail with a white stripe flowing down the middle, and along the lower body. You also feel it sliding up your normal back. There's a moment of panic, a fear of what may happen, but as the change takes you, it subsides, a merging of fact and the unknown.

 

You watch the costume move up to the chest and with amusement you watch as they balloon out and you soon have 6 decent sized bumps. I'm turning into a girl?

 

You watch as the fur flows out from the white turning black. White and black? Skunk? Your turning into a skunk? But why so large breasts, and so many? You look back over and it also appears you are turning into a centaur like creature.

 

Their is a feeling of coldness and you look down and watch as your manhood melts away, changing into your new womenhood.

 

You sit down, feeling dazed, a bit unused to your new limbs. Reaching down for your front feet you feel them change and turning into paws. Soon you stand up as a new female skunk taur.




Illustrated by lemonsky

Written by Catprog & Kendareru on 10 February 2011

Princess emptystar emptystar emptystar emptystar emptystar


As you look around you notice your clothes are also changing. Soon you are covered in frills and have a crown on your head.

 

New knowledge enters your mind about your new royal family and how you are next in line for the throne.

 

As you try to adjust you find yourself in the middle of a forest, with the sun setting and a wolf howling.



Written by catprog on 03 August 2018

Forest emptystar emptystar emptystar emptystar emptystar


The clothes you wore clung tight to your body as you watched your front legs padding forward across the cold earth. Hard white claws scratched up the dry soil as your weight shifted between your new quadrupedal gait. You stepped lightly, as to not muddy your dainty black paws, though you couldn't help but ponder as to why you were doing this.
"Wait a minute, what's with all this prissy pink bullcrap?" A tiara atop your head glistened in the morning light, its bright pink and blue flecks of light shone exquisitely with every meandering pace.
In the distance [hows a skunks sight?] What seemed like the end of the road. A small patch of trees and grass sprouting from the center of your vision. Upon close inspection, you come to realize that the path merely split in two a bit farther down the way; two thin winding paths led deep into the forested terrain, one sloping upward, and another one trailing deep down into the dark greenery, its viridescent hues grew deeper in value as your eyes tried to adjust to the dim light.
Which path shall you choose?



Written by Driftingdragon on 04 March 2020

Walk up road -meet family emptystar emptystar emptystar emptystar emptystar


You decide to take the higher road, sandy brow rocks tumbled downward as your legs propelled you farther up the trail. Your tail swayed behind you in anticipation and slight caution as you approached the top of the hill, just barely able to see the structures behind it. The air smelled fresher with every step you took as the trees around you began to make way into a much larger clearing, filled with much less saturated and brighter green grasses.
The pupils of your eyes widened as you feast your eyes upon an opulent palace, the high towering stone masonry was carved out in intricate detail, your eye catching more of its intricacies as you near its looming presence. A large stone archway hangs over the exterior walls of the buildings, drawing tall curves in the air above you. Their pale rough surfaces formed a stark contrast against the bright baby blue skies stretching for miles above you; not a cloud in sight.
A new spring began to develop in your step as you made your way closer to the structure, it began to appear much larger as you came closer to the immaculate castle. Two guards were posted on each side of the entrance, the barracks just behind the large wooden draw-bridge was bustling with life as other soldiers took standby as their colleagues kept their eyes fixed on the only moving thing in the distance. Your black and white fur stood out against the deep earthy tones of the trees behind you, the fur rustled on your body as the wind grazed the tops of the grass, their waxy exteriors glistened in the sunlight as they danced like waves towards you. The combination leads the guard’s eyes directly to you, as your towering figure stood just barely in the clearing.
You froze as you saw them, and they began to approach you, waving their arms, and calling out, with a surprisingly gentle tone in their voice.
“Princess!” they belt out to you, as their armored bodies careened towards you at full speed. This sight caused you to rear up, almost ten feet in the air; your front legs kicked in the air just in front of you, the clawed paws scratched through the hot dry air. They call to you once again, while attempting to pacify you as the spook wore off. Your pupils begin to return to normal, once you realize the two of them were not a threat. Their hands brushed against your long coarse hairs, running their plated fingertips across your flank as you lower your front limbs down once again.
“Thank you princess. Glad you have returned!” One of them called out to you.
“Yes, we have been looking for you all morning! Princess. Where have you been you silly goose.” the other guard states, as he shot a hot glance over at his colleague. You watch as the guards turn around, walking back towards the castle. They look at you, before quickly turning back around to continue strutting their way back to the building. You have a moment to take in the sight before you, as the much smaller canine mutts beckoned you closer with their tails as they continued. In a moment you take full stride, rearing once again, before cantering up behind them.
A guard quietly giggles as he shoots you a quick yet subtle glance over his shoulder upon seeing how hard it took for you to catch up. They lead you deep into the castle walls, their pearly smooth appearance reflected your own image on the walls. You watched your body sway, first the front, then the back with every step you take farther. The hard tile beneath your feet hurt your paws somewhat; accustomed to the soft dirt you once tread upon, the lack of give with the cold cut limestone began to wear on your knees and elbows.
Chat can be heard in the room nearby, almost instantly after you walk into the foyer, the conglomerate of voices seemed to mix together as one as they all took turns saying what they needed in the moment. Your keen ears picked up on both male and female voices, as well as the voice of someone probably rather young as well- at least younger than yourself. When you walk past the threshold of the huge drawing room, you look in awe at the high ceilings as they almost dwarf the furniture pushed into the center of the room. Your eyes gaze at the group of people sitting and chatting around a small coffee table.
Unlike the guards, the others sitting around the table were much like yourself in stature; the three of them were perched heavily on couches, sitting with their quadrupedal bodies, as their front limbs remained straight and rigid. Their upper arms flexed slightly, as they took turns bringing teacups up to their mouths to take a sip as they spoke quietly among each other. They quickly break away from the conversation to examine you as you walk through the door.
With multiple eyes upon you, your mind began to race as it hyper focused on your clothes. The bright saturated pink of your dress (Check for accuracy in the document thing+ FINISH DESCRIPTION). They all watch as well, standing up while talking chattily to each other.
“Sup sis!” The smallest taur said to you, his white stripe had barely (how does their color change as they age), “Thought you’d never get back!”
“Oh of course I’d return brother!” You said in response, giving the group a curtsy, the tiny fingertips wrinkled your satin dress with precision as your front legs bent slightly in politeness.
“Your mother and I have been worried sick.” The largest of the three projected his voice much louder than the younger male, which made you jump slightly as he expressed himself, turning in your direction, and nearly leaping from his chair as he saw you. The smaller adult sat there; legs crossed, as well as her arms, a piercing stare directly into your soul, as to say ‘your father is right’.
It was a familiar feeling, being talked down to by your parents again, though there was something that irritated you about things. They quickly begin to lose your focus, your stare wandered around the enormous room you found yourself in. The architecture surrounding you had enticed you more than anything these people could have shown or told you.
Ultimately, you ended up waiting for the three of them to quit talking, after politely shooting them smiles and nods, regardless of your vindictive attitude, not long after everyone’s introduction, you look around seeing a multitude of pathways within your immaculate dwellings. First a deep cavernous rocky archway leading down a steep spiraling staircase, winding deep down into the earth’s crust as it curved in a tight disorienting coil. On the other side, a large wooden door; in it, was etched images of your family's past, from generations ago. A tail you recalled to be the most boring and mundane one that was drilled into your head since you were young. Then again, you could also stay here, and listen to what your parents have to say.
Where will you go?



Written by Driftingdragon on 05 March 2020

Go to library emptystar emptystar emptystar emptystar emptystar


The looming presence of what could have been beyond those doors stuck with you, it caused you to want to know what was behind it, your curiosity got the best of you. In the middle of one of your family lectures you decided to wander off into the library of the gigantic palace. Needless to say the amount of books contained in overwhelmed you quite a bit, as you were consumed by the mouth of the room, walking past the archway.

 

Your eyes could barely focus on the numerous books lining the walls of the library, their various colors were a blur, as they lined up all the way to the ceiling. Tracks folded themselves around the tops of the shelves, where the towering ladders sat firmly. The books were organized by genre. Which will you choose?



Written by Driftingdragon on 29 March 2020

Science emptystar emptystar emptystar emptystar emptystar


You feast your eyes on a book about advanced algebra, trigonometry, and calculus, and over the next few days you spend all your time reading, practicing, taking notes, and solving equations. Delving even deeper into the applied physics field, you take your skill for mathematics to the next level.

 

Already having challenged your own skills, you had decided to take it a step farther and study some of the harder sciences, delving into one of the most complex of bioscience. Despite even your parents attempting to discourage you in your field, you take the bull by the horns and spend every ounce of your time studying everything there is to know about genes and evolution. You had eventually even developed a team of dedicated scientists on your side, working towards a similar goal.

 

One day, you are approached by a young man with a business opportunity, speaking of working with you on finding a cure to death. Your field of study was the right place for them to begin, because you had felt as though you had to educate the world of your work. After investing so much time and energy into working on the cure, and absolutely decimating the family order within the kingdom, you felt as if you had nothing else to lose.

 

Though you couldn’t help but feel as though there was something strange about this offer. You didn’t quite listen to what he had mentioned, but there was something about biological robots. What do you tell them?



Written by Driftingdragon on 30 March 2020

Yes emptystar emptystar emptystar emptystar emptystar


Without a moment of hesitation, you decided to take up their offer, working even deeper in an industry than you had ever imagined yourself in. It took about three days to get you fully integrated into the new line of work, firstly introducing you to the new work environment tailored specifically to you. Computers lined the walls, glass paneled walls for various experiments to be held within, and a vast array of books lined the walls as if they were gilded scales.
You were absolutely thrilled by the endless wealth of knowledge before you. And even then it didn't fully encompass the excitement you felt when you saw the epic machinery filling the back room. Your choices were limitless as you saw an array of different parts and instructions which had filled your mind with countless possibilities. You spent the rest of your time In the company piecing together different combinations and end results. The possibilities aroused your mind beyond your own comprehension.
What will you do?



Written by Driftingdragon on 15 June 2020

new car emptystar emptystar emptystar emptystar emptystar


You pieced together random circles, squares, glass panes, and metal scraps for weeks on end, running various tests and trials before you finally came up with the best product possible for your company. A newfangled vehicle!
The wheels were slender and light, the frame of the car was sleek and shiny as the windows reflected your own image. You spent hours gazing at your latest creation. Or maybe it was just your reflection. In the time you wasted posing in the reflective glass, you noticed your hair was growing quite long and unkempt due to your time working tirelessly for every waking hour of your time. It was truly exhausting to the life you were typically used to, of leisure and relaxation. Somehow you couldn't help but wonder why you were being worked so hard by the company, but the opportunities which were now opened to you didn't even allow you a second thought towards the matter.
A few weeks after, the unveiling party was just around the corner. Just as before, you were running to and fro just to make ends meet for the enormous event, which had gained even more attention than the ball, hosted just prior. The stress was just now starting to be felt.
One day an associate and CEO of your company had approached you with a new list of things to do.
"Greetings young princess, you have completed the assessment for the rest of the week?" He had a slinky smile spread across his face as he spoke to you about the planning. "I assume you are not going to be able to make it to the meeting tonight, due to the planning and the unveiling" he asked, sounding synthetically solemn.
"I'm afraid not, but I will be there after my speech tonight." You replied
"That's good to hear, my princess" he gave a quick bow before looking up at you once more and continuing. "I hope though, that you have prepared your final say on the product, as you have been briefed on prior" you were taken aback, not sure if you have even heard anything about the 'final say' you weren't even sure if you had even attended the meeting associated with it. What will you do?



Written by Driftingdragon on 17 June 2020

Sell it emptystar emptystar emptystar emptystar emptystar


You pieced together random circles, squares, glass panes, and metal scraps for weeks on end, running various tests and trials before you finally came up with the best product possible for your company. A newfangled vehicle!
The wheels were slender and light, the frame of the car was sleek and shiny as the windows reflected your own image. You spent hours gazing at your latest creation. Or maybe it was just your reflection. In the time you wasted posing in the reflective glass, you noticed your hair was growing quite long and unkempt due to your time working tirelessly for every waking hour of your time. It was truly exhausting compared to the life you were typically used to, of leisure and relaxation. Somehow you couldn't help but wonder why you were being worked so hard by the company, but the opportunities which were now opened to you didn't even allow you a second thought towards the matter.
A few weeks after, the unveiling party was just around the corner. Just as before, you were running to and fro just to make ends meet for the enormous event, which had gained even more attention than the ball, hosted just prior. The stress was just now starting to be felt.
One day an associate and CEO of your company had approached you with a new list of things to do.
"Greetings young princess, you have completed the assessment for the rest of the week?" He had a slinky smile spread across his face as he spoke to you about the planning. "I assume you are not going to be able to make it to the meeting tonight, due to the planning and the unveiling" he asked, sounding synthetically solemn.
"I'm afraid not, but I will be there after my speech tonight." You replied
"That's good to hear, my princess" he gave a quick bow before looking up at you once more and continuing. "I hope though, that you have prepared your final say on the product, as you have been briefed on prior" you were taken aback, not sure if you have even heard anything about the 'final say' you weren't even sure if you had even attended the meeting associated with it. What will you do?



Written by Driftingdragon on 20 September 2020

Lie emptystar emptystar emptystar emptystar emptystar


"Of course I am" you said with confidence "I have fully been briefed, and had ample time to prepare for the... speech tonight."
"That is wonderful, miss!" Your courtman replied, "I will have the lectern properly set up for you as well, my princess." For a moment, you thought to yourself how it may be a bit difficult to figure out what it is you actually we're supposed to say.
"Well, it's my product, I should know enough about it to do something proper about it." your thoughts slid through your mind like a copperhead, and then it began to hurt. "I suppose, I must prepare myself" your words continued to ring in your head as you walked away. You steeled your mind for this speech, though it was difficult for you to concentrate as your slow gait took you closer to the sounds of the bustling crowd nearby. “Meeting?” You questioned to yourself, wondering how you could have possibly forgotten something so important.
You thought all you had to do was stand there and look pretty next to your latest invention. One of the most energy efficient oil motors you have ever produced, as well as the first of its kind. Your new ‘care’ invention would be revolutionary for the horse and carriage industry, and for some reason, you were sure about how well it would be perceived by the public.
“Maybe I should have just canceled.” You doubted yourself for the brief moment you stood behind the heavy silken curtains. “Hmm. I should be able to just wing it” You said aloud as you pushed your way past the tall robes stung high above your head.
You were greeted with a crowd which could have encompassed your parent’s entire kingdom. This was one of the first major appearances of your lifetime, so the tension was heightening, and your stomach began to tie itself in knots as you approached the gold-plated podium.
“Hello my people, I know you have all been waiting for me to unveil the fruit of my labor!” Your hands clutched the lectern hard, the face-down palms of your hands sweat as you spoke. “I am glad to have the chance to… speak to you! And… show you a demonstration of how great my vehicle is.” The crowd was absolutely silent as you walked from the pillar. From your peripheral vision, you could see your advisors standing behind the curtains on the outer sides of the stage; they seemed a bit panicked.



Written by Driftingdragon on 22 September 2020

Ice emptystar emptystar emptystar emptystar emptystar


You froze in place. The pupils of your eyes quivered as you looked into the vast audience. The tongue in your mouth seemed to recede all the way down your throat as the lump forming deep within seemed to catch your woods like a sharpened fish hook. The crowd seemed vast, like an army of shadows with their attention all on you, and your eyes scanned across the sea of dark faces as your mind began to wander.
It was silent for a moment, and in the seconds you took to prepare yourself, it felt as if a year's worth of time passed you by as you stood there, silently panicking to yourself. Despite this, you quickly caught yourself and began to force the words out of you like an empty tube of toothpaste.
“Uhhh. I’m glad to have.” you looked down at the notes sprawled across the podium. “Wait I already said that.” using this moment to distract- buying you more time to fumble like a dingus for your entire kingdom. Even more distractions filled your head as you focused on the confused looks of the front row participants. “Haha I’m kind of new to this.” you blushed hard, awkwardly pandering.
A quick cough into your fist, the loosening of the tight neck seam of your dress, and a quick swipe of the sweat pooling in the coarse dark fur lining your forehead.
“I think this product is grand!” Your voice squeaked with an apparent lack of confidence. “We think you should buy it because it’s ready to change the worlds.” You thought to yourself for a moment. “Did I just say change the worlds?” the words were lost to your own mind. “Uhh I mean a world- the kingdoms!” You sighed, looking down, and noticing the tremors rolling through your hands like a powerful wave. A force seemed to build in your stomach the more you struggled on stage.
To the side of you, your advisor glared hard in an attempt to catch your attention. With a quick wave he got you to turn your head fully. Watching his gestures and mouth movements, you stalled on stage, with a confused look- you were only embarrassing yourself even more as the clock ticked on.
“Explain the features!” He mouthed as he pointed to his writing tablet. You looked down at the papers, and your mind was boggled by the random scramble of words, shapes, and graphs, further jumbling your mind. You flipped through them rapidly, keeping your eyes turned down, and away from the audience.
“Uhhh.” The tension was thick enough to cut with a knife as their eyes remained set on you. Their gaze pierced through your thick fur like a blade as your mind raced and you struggled to find some words. “So uhh. You see here” You held up a model, too small for the crowd to see. “It’s a motion machine we call the ‘care’”
“We already know!” a random male voice called from the crowd. It jarred you to the point of stuttering.
“We can’t see that?!” A second enraged voice rang from the crowd as it started growing more rowdy. You closed your eyes and took a moment to calm your mind, and when you opened them again, you saw distant stragglers approaching- climbing onto the flattened surface of the stage, and making their way angrily towards you.
Your quivering pupils took in the terrifying sight as your guards began a feeble attempt to push back the crowd. You were completely frozen, unable to move, and jarred as it became easier and easier for you to see the furrowed brows of your kingdom.
“Hey. wait!” you said, but by this time, even more folks were swarming around you, pushing, pulling, grabbing, and shooting tough questions at you. With a rip, you felt your dress tear, then a firm push to your shoulder. You stumbled backwards slightly, yet caught yourself, and yet the adrenaline quickly began taking over your actions.



Written by Driftingdragon on 29 September 2020

Fight emptystar emptystar emptystar emptystar emptystar


In a single moment, your hand seemed to take control of itself. You curled your fingers into a fist, and swung your arm at the nearest person coming at you. The shock caused your knuckles to tingle, yet something inside of you wanted to do it again, and so you did. Soon an all out brawl; fists were flying, people were crying out in pain, and your guard tried its best to both break up the fight, while protecting you.
“I don’t need protection.” you thought to yourself, feeling absolutely invigorated from the pulses of adrenaline. “I just need to-” your thoughts were cut off abruptly, and the last thing you remember was your vision fading as you lay on the ground. The crowd surrounded your body, laid out, and rapidly losing consciousness; your head throbbed, and soon it all went black.
You woke up later in what seemed like a peasant’s hut, yet it was filled with a plethora of unfamiliar faces. With folded arms and angrily furrowed brows, they confronted you one after the other. Your body was firmly tied up to a chair, and your mind raced with the possibilities.
They berated you with questions about their tax money, their rights as citizens, and whether or not they’d ransom you off to your family.
“Would they even pay up?” You worried to yourself without saying a word. “I’m stuck here… I’m stuck… They trapped me..” Your mind repeated over and over as each of the peasants took their turn questioning you. It was unbeknownst to you how long that would have gone on for, but by the time the sun started shining through the darkened windows, you were about ready to pass out.
“I think we should ransom her? Maybe then they’ll start respecting us the way they should.”
“No, she should be their Martyr, that’d teach them.” Your stomach dropped as you listened to their conversation. A huge and deep-voiced giant anthro walked up to you, with a booming voice.
“Why don’t we show her what it’s like to live like us.” he said with his muscular arms crossed tightly over his hulking pectorals. The group was quiet for a moment, and then they began to mutter. Their banter slowly turned into cheering as they simultaneously agreed to give you the proper ‘peasant’s life’
You were knocked out once again, and when you came around, you found yourself being shipped off in an oxen cart with several others.
“What are you in for?” An old ratty haired canine barked across the small box at another.
“Stealing.” a man’s voice replied from the shadows. “An yerself?” he continued.
“I’m a lady of the night.” she replied.
“And you?” he said, looking at a third person, you barely noticed at first. His small stature took up nearly half of the typical space the average fur would have.
“I killed a man.” he said, and their eyes widened.
“How could someone so small-” you thought to yourself before their eyes fell upon you. “Oh shoot. Are they asking me…?” the large man’s curt nod in your direction signaled for you to speak. You didn’t know what to say, and your previous attempts at speaking seemed to fail you. Luckily for you, by the time you opened your mouth to say your piece, the cart had already arrived at the destination.
The small group was filed out, and you scanned your environment. It seemed to be some kind of production farm, and you nearly fainted at the idea of how hard you would have had to work if this was truly your new life. When the four of you were lined up, a large guard signaled for you all to wait a moment. Once again, your ‘cellmates’ awaited your response.



Written by Driftingdragon on 01 October 2020

Bandit emptystar emptystar emptystar emptystar emptystar


"My life wasn't that of a typical upbringing" you gave them a moment to react; a quick scan of their faces showed you that they were becoming invested. "Ya see, I lived my life in a family.. of thrives!" You manipulated them with your body language, quickly moving and making the smaller of the two jump slightly in fear.
"Well that's unheard of!" The woman said.
"You're right, bandits are usually associated with solo jobs, but my family was huge… spanned for generations. And yet we still did our thievery in the most covert way we knew how" they remained completely affixed on you, and even the hulking, muscular, anthro giant's chains rattled as he looked your slender skunktaur body up and down. Shocked by the unbelievable nature of your story, your confidence turned their minds in circles the way you recounted your past. "We took from bout every'n in the Midland kingdom, but they never knew it. Our expanse was so large, defined, an' organized that we had people simply begging to be robbed." Their puzzled expressions signaled you to continue. "But as you know, the bigger you are, the harder you fall."
"Is that so." A guard said, butting into the conversation. You and the others were silent. “Since you’re such a talkative bunch, we think we’ll send you to the hard laboring section of the compound.” The guard continued in the same serious tone as earlier. Everyone looked at you angrily.



Written by Driftingdragon on 05 October 2020

Continue emptystar emptystar emptystar emptystar emptystar


“Heck yeah I am! What are you going to do about it?” your bold attitude caused the others’ eyes to widen in surprise. The guard was silent. He began to lead you all towards an enormous mountain.
At the base, you saw a wooden frame, marking the entrance of a vast mine spanning throughout the entire mountainous rocky structure. You tried being as calm as possible, but your anxieties were clear when the icy cold shackles began to twinkle from your tremors. Every footstep caused the freezing lump of ice to grow in your abdomen, but you knew you had to keep up the act for your own good.
“So yer a bandit eeh?” The enormous outlaw said to you, as the small group passed the rotting wood threshold. The door shut loudly behind you, and everyone stalled, as if their eyes were adjusting to the dim brightness. Even your pupils began to widen as they took in the low luminosity of the distant torches lining the rough stony walls.
“Yeah” you said, not revealing too much to your fellow captives.
“So then you can help us get outta here, yes?” the old woman followed. That was something you hadn’t thought about. Yet maybe your ability to ‘wing it’ may be of more help to you than you would have thought.
“Let me come up with something.” You said. The following days were filled with hard work and toil, yet for some reason the constant agony of labor helped the gears of your mind turn faster than you could have expected. One day, you returned to the friends you had made on the first day and began to converse with them about a plan.
You used the skills you learned from studying science to transform one of the minecarts into a heavily reinforced battering ram. With the help of the other three friends you made, you directed them to conduct an uprising. It wasn’t hard for the four of you to organize a rebellion, and after working tirelessly for about a month, the day had come for your big escape.
With two hefty slams, you smashed the door open. Driven by the old woman, powered by the outlaw, and steered by the small creature, you rode the mining rails directly out of the mines. Other captives escaped and broke the shackles of their fellow slaves, and you oversaw the uprising firsthand.
For generations, they would tell the story about your scientific prowess, how well you organized a coup, and how your unwavering passion for freedom helped you unite the people towards a common goal. They cheered your name and marched out in a unified crowd for all to find a new life. Everyone grew used to following your lead, to some, it was all they ever knew, and so they continued to follow you, appointing you the queen of the bandits.
The lies you rode out had finally benefited you, and despite being truly fresh to the world of banditry, your scientific mind was able to calculate your risks and benefits with breakneck speed. Having been a great advantage to you, the life you lived thereafter was nothing but rewarding throughout your time as bandit queen.
Despite being a robinhood of your makeshift tribe, you and your people lived a modest life, yet one day, you were finally granted with a reward you would have never expected. One a raiding journey overseas, far from your kingdoms of origin, you found yourself in a small woodland house. The owners were nowhere to be found, but in the middle of the master bedroom, that was where you saw it. A jeweled chest encrusted with colorful gems and a bright golden lining which glistened in the dim lights of distant fires.
When you approached it to open the wooden box, you could see a brightly shining light glistening through the crack. Upon opening it, the light began to radiate throughout the entire room, brightening the dark space. It seemed to release flickers of glitter, and when you reached into its pit, you could feel thick soft fur running against your rough working woman pawpads.
Your eyes lit up just like the room once you realized what your final reward was. After living your thieving life, the payout was something way more valuable than you could have ever expected. The bright colors of the fur costume sparkled as you turned it over in your hands to examine the material. It was smooth and cool against your skin; a stark contrast to the piping hot summer air wafting around in the empty cabin.
Without hesitation, you slid the silken fabrics around your body. The way your coarse dark hair bristled beneath the soothing compression of your new experience felt satisfying, especially after having come so far in your endeavor. Your heart thumped with excitement as you zipped up the suit from the back, and by the time the tiny metal zipper was fully ajar, the suit began to grow tighter with every moment you remained within the tight confines of its magical skins.
Despite your eyes being tightly closed, you were already able to envision the light resonating from your new life. For a moment, you forgot who you were as your body began to feel lighter, as if you were drifting through thin air. Slowly, the world around you began to shrink away, and before your eyes flashed the memories of your next life as your body continued to transform.



Written by Driftingdragon on 07 October 2020


The end (for now)
Please fill in the form.

Remember even though this is a transformation story
not every page has to have a transformation.

Please try hard to spell correctly.

If you don't there is a greater chance of it being rejected.

Gender:
Male

Author name(or nickname):

Email:

What choice are you adding (This is what the link will say)

What title

What is being transformed
From:
To:

What text for the story

use <span class="male"> For the male version </span> (if you selected male above you don't need this)
use <span class="female"> For the female version </span> (if you selected female above you don't need this)
use <spanFullTF> around the tf <spanFullTF>
use <spanSumTF> to show a summury of the transformation for any one who has selected hide TF's <spanSumTF>
use <b> for bold </b>
use <u> for underline </u>
use <i> for italics </i>

What level of notification do you want

Adult Content:

Sexual Content:
Violence:
Nudity:
Swearing:
Delay for

Pages that are submited are licensed under a non-transferable , non-exclusive licence for this website only