Parent      Single Page View      Outline

In a room star star star star halfstar


 

The sign reads


"Welcome all new travellers.

 

To continue you must go through a series of doors.

 

After going through you will pick a costume. You will then become a half- human and half that creature.

 

After a week(100 mins a hour,20 hrs a day,10 days a week) has passed you may morph and get another costume. To start of with you will only be able to become 40% human to 60% human.

 

If you put on a costume you will then become that creature, be teleported to it's home town and have to wait a week before being able to morph.

 

After 50 costumes you may change into one of your other costumes and become 30% to 70% human. When changing costumes you must wait at least an hour before you can change costumes again.

 

100 different species/gender costumes allows you to gender-morph and become 20% to 80% human

 

200 different species costumes allows you to combine costumes and become 10% to 90% human

 

400 different species costumes allows you to return to your world with no more morphing

 

And 800 different species costumes makes a polymorph and allows you to morph outside of this world.

 

Also if you have a costume like a centaur then the human part will always be human and is counted towards the human percentage.

 

Any gender/species transformation magic of yours can only change your gender(if you have at least 100 costumes) and the animal part to a different animal.

 

When you change into a different costume (that you already have) you may teleport to that species home town but you will have the week penalty where you have no costume changes.

 

If you die while wearing a costume you will be reborn at the local inn (or appropriate location ). If you have more then 100 costumes you will lose the costume you had when you died and go to an appropriate place for your next costume.

 

If you fail to make it out in 100 years(100 weeks in a year) one of your possible forms will be chosen and you will be permanently stuck in that form(apart from magic) until you die. Also there will be no possibility of going back to your world.

 

Also, one final note: should you take a female form and become pregnant, you won't be able to change your gender until the child is born, though the other aspects of your form may change (the child will change to match.) That is all, and good luck!


You realise that you have to do what the sign said to do and go through the doors and grab a costume.

 



Alternatively you could use the key system to determine the room

 

Please type in a number 1 - 18

 

Number 1:
Number 2:
Number 3:

 







Illustrated by catprog

Written by Catprog on 11 February 2004

Normal Land star star halfstar emptystar emptystar


 

You go through the door.

 

All of a sudden it slams shut and with no handle on this side it appears that you are stuck.

 

There are two more doors however and both of them have a sign on them saying

 



Costume room for
Element: Land
Type: Normal
Gender: ????

 

So which door do you want




Illustrated by catprog

Written by Catprog on 26 February 2004

Female Normal Land star star halfstar emptystar emptystar


You go through the door.

 

All of a sudden it slams shut and with no handle on this side it appears that you are stuck.<P/>There are five costumes in this room, all of them female, all of them are normal land creatures.

 

  • Snake
  • <li><span class="female">Wolf</span></li>




Written by Catprog on 26 February 2004

Dog emptystar emptystar emptystar emptystar emptystar


You look around the room, you see a variety of shelves around the walls, each labeled and what appeared to be a variety of animal costumes, better than trying to leave naked you think to yourself, you walk over to the nearest shelf, upon closer inspection you see all the costumes are labeled with an animal and the gender. You groan to yourself as you come to the realisation that all the costumes are female. "I should have ducked in the other room..."

 

You look over the costumes, trying to find a suitable one. You finaly choose a canine costume, it seemed to be a female german shepherd costume. With a gulp you drop the towel around your waist and step into the costume, pulling on the legs and then the arms. As you pull the zip up the fur seems to flow across your body, you gulp and try to stop but the costume seems to have taken control of your arm and contiunes to pull it up all the way. Once the zipper is up to the top it comes off and you can move the arm of your own will again.

 

There is a pulling senstation from between your legs and you groan, knowing what was happening down there without even looking. As you do you feel a few pulling senstations, your chest flowing into the costume, filling out the extra bust space.

 

The senstation flows out down your legs as the costume skin merges with your own, when it reaches your ankles and feet you wince as you feel the bones shifting and reshaping to a more animalistic configuration, the momentary weakness because of this causes you to drop to your knees.

 

As you look up from the ground, you think that you must be loosing it, seeing that somehow the room is fading out and there is a new room forming around you, a bedroom with a full length mirror appearing on the wall before you.

 

In the mirror you see yourself and you look closer a shocked expression on your all the more canine looking face. "s-six breasts?!" you think out loud, though your voice sounds more barky than usual, and maybe even an octive or so higher.

 

Your arms didnt seem to have changed much, maybe grown a little longer and more feminine, though now ending in canine looking hand/paws with claws rather than hands.

 

Your body shape changes, filling out the feminine proportions of the costume, leaving your head and face the last change to take place. You gulp, feeling the change flow up your spine from yout newly formed tail. Your jaws and nose stretch out into a new and very canine shaped muzzle.

 

Your ears prick up as they elongate and move up your head around the same time as your muzzle forming. You hear the wind rustling the leaves outside the window, which is quite a supprise as you could've sworn the door used to be where the window is now located. Then you go blind for a few seconds as your eyes reshape and the transformation make them a part of your new body .

 

Once you are again able to see, you stagger over to the dresser against the wall, getting used to using your new paws and the new balance of your reshaped body. The ID on the dresser catches your eye, it has your name, and a picture of your new form, it looked the same as the you from the mirror. How could this've happened? You take a deep breath upon seeing that next to sex on the ID, you are labeled "bitch". "Great!" you think aloud, "they actually used bitch, not female."

 




Written by Catprog + Disota on 21 February 2012

Local Guide emptystar emptystar emptystar emptystar emptystar


The room is pretty basic. Opening the closest you find a selection of clothes but they are all designed to show off your enlarged chest. You grumble "Not only am I female, I have to advertise the fact?" You walk into the closet and look through the clothes, hoping to find something less revealing, but to no avail. The further back you look, the skimpier the clothes get. With a groan, you eventually pick out the least revealing outfit you can find, a yellow button down shirt with holes places specifically to show off your three cleavages. You find that there are no pants, or even skirts, and all of the shirts stop above the waist...it looked like these shirts were all you had.

 

There is a knock on the door. "Are you in there?" a male voice called. With a gasp, you hurry to put on the shirt before the door is opened. "The door is locked, I can't enter from this side," you hear from the outside. A sigh of relief escapes your lips, but you know you can't just stay in this room forever. Figuring that you might as well get it over with, you walk towards the door.

 

You open the door and on the other side is a male. "Is this your first costume?" he asks.
You nod. "I don't know why the wizard gives the bitches so few clothing options."

 

"Wizard?"

 

"He runs the whole costumeverse, or at the least he set it up. The costumes are triggers to change you and move you to another world."

 

"What for?" you ask, angry that anyone would dare do this to you.

 

"I think he wants to create a perfect world. So, by putting random people in at random times, many different worlds are created for him to compare. There are all sort of creatures in the other worlds, too, even some that only exist in the costumeverse now."

 

"Am I stuck here?"

 

"Only for about a fortnight, then you can get another costume and move onto the next world."

 

"And how long am I going to be stuck going from world to world?"

 

"well 400 costumes allow you to go home, 800 to be fully human-"

 

"800?!" you interrupt. "I don't want to have to go through this 800 times!" Your breasts jiggle uncomfortably as you stomp your foot in rage.

 

"You should of read the sign, it is in the main room"

 

"but.." you start till he interrupts you.

 

"Now we need to find you a job for the fortnight."

 

"I have to work?"

 

"Yes, there is no charity here. You should of been given a bunch of skills that we need, though."

 

"Skills? What sort of skills?"

 

"Well woodcutting, hauling, taking care of babies for example," he answers "We will see, if you follow me please." He turned and walked down a hallway, beckoning for you to walk behind him.

 

You follow and notice most of the females are dressed more conservatively. You point it out and he smiles "Yeah there is a big market in new clothing for bitches. It is one of their first purchases in most cases."

 

"I see," you say "So how long do I have to work for new clothes?"

 

"Oh, only about a days work on average for basic clothes."

 

You nod "I guess I should get a job quickly then."

 

He nods "So what do you want to do?"



Written by catprog + llirbwerdnadivad on 26 February 2012

taking care of the puppies emptystar emptystar emptystar emptystar emptystar


"Are there puppies around? Wait, why did I say that?" You ask, shocked at yourself.

 

He grins "It seems like we have a skill that came with the costume. Yes we do have a hospital where mothers give birth. You could also be providing milk to them, or looking over them to make sure that they are safe."

 

You don't understand why, but this feels like something part of you REALLY wants to do...you're almost eager to be cuddling the pups, watching them play with each other, making sure that they are fed properly...it sounds perfect to you.

 

"So I guess that is a yes" he says, smiling at the expression on your face. "Follow me, please. The hospital is across town. We will need you to get you a ticket for the subway"?

 

"Subway?" you ask.

 

"Yeah, we have a large city and a large public transport network. Don't worry, you can pay me back later." He opened a door and you had to cover your eyes as the sunlight streamed through, bringing with it a variety of sounds and smells from outside.

 

"Wow," you say as the smells overtake your? nose "This nose is quite sensitive."

 

He chuckles "I guess your not used to it. After a week you should be used to it."

 

"A week?"

 

He smiles "Yep, And now we will go to the subway, Do you have your driver's license or some other ID?"

 

Thankful that you had remembered to pocket it, you took out the ID you had found on the dresser, showing it to him.

 

"Good, we can organize a transport card for you. Luckily, the local station is a big one with a very efficient office."

 

By now you have arrived at the station. He walks up to the ticket window "I have a newcomer who needs a card."

 

The person on the other side of the window nods. "If she will come through the door here, we can organize it for her."

 

You walk through the door and, after showing your ID, you get handed a card. On it is a 3D image of you. "This is one of the new cards. We have a 3D image system now," he explains.

 

You come out and show it to the person who had brought you here. "Nice, they have only recently brought that imaging system into effect!

 

"Now we need to go to the hospital. Put your card in the slot by the fare gate." You nod and soon you are on the train to the hospital.

 

You soon arrive at the hospital. "How am I going to get into the job?" you ask, nervous.

 

He smiles "Well, they are generally looking for people, so it should not be hard. Some of the jobs are harder to get into. Providing milk is the easiest to get into, though."

 

"Milk?" you ask. "But don't you have to be nursing to produce milk?"

 

"They can do it artificially. They have a real problem with getting enough bitches, though."

 

Though you feel offended at being called a bitch, you are a bit surprised to find that you are excited at the idea of feeding the puppies. Nervously, you ask "How hard is it to get into the other jobs?" Not quite sure you were ready for such a thing so soon after you were transgendered.

 

"Well, priority goes to those who provide milk, but there might be some vacancies."

 

"Vacancies in what?"

 

"Helping the new mothers with their puppies, making sure the older puppies play nice, those sorts of things."

 

You nod "I see." Looking ahead,? you notice that they have a sign saying 'RECRUITMENT' over a desk. You walk up to the desk, curious about what they're recruiting for.

 

A woman is sitting at the desk, reading a book. She looks up as you approach. "What's the open position?" you ask, hoping for something you could handle.

 

"Well there are many options for taking care of the puppies, if that is what you want."

 

You nod. "I'm wondering what the options are," you say eagerly, a smile on your face.

 

"Well, their is providing milk of course, looking after the new mothers, the older puppies...we have a lot of applications for the last two, though."

 

You think carefully about this...providing milk might not be so bad, but the other two jobs seem appealing, too.

 

Eventually, you reach a decision. "I'll..."



Written by catprog + llirbwerdnadivad on 27 February 2012

Lets go emptystar emptystar emptystar emptystar emptystar


you follow at his heels as quickly as you can carry yourself, and for a moment, it didn’t seem to bother you that you were out in public in such skimpy clothes.
“I guess that’s what fur is for…” you thought to yourself. “So” You begin, aloud. “A Subway?” You ask.
“Yeah, there's a large public transportation up the hill, not down it though. You should never go down there.” his voice was like a droning procession. “For now, I can loan you the money for a while, with interest of course!” His slimy smile sent a shiver through your spine.
"Wow," you say as the smells overtake your nose "That hits hard.” You continue to yourself as you begin to take in the world around you as a canine for the first time. Your attention was caught by the bright sights and sounds rushing in around you, and for a moment you lost yourself, overwhelmed. The only thing breaking you from your trance was the gruff sound of his voice as he chuckled.
"I guess you’re not used to it. Should start to come natural after a day or so.” you nodded silently. “Someone seems eager to be a mother.” his creepy tone seemed to hypnotize you as he leaned in as you both walked up the hill. “Stop is just ahead. Do you have your driver's license or some other ID? Other than that tag, of course.” He continued.
“This is all I have” You said, showing him the ID you had found in the dresses.
“I see… well let’s see what we can do with this.” he said, taking the thin plastic card in his hands.
It didn’t take very long for you two to arrive at the station. You were impressed by the level of high tech surrounding you, and you wondered how such a shabby shack like the one you woke up on could have been located so close to such an energetic hub of activity. The guide turned to you.
"This is one of the new cards. We have a 3D image system now," he explained. “Check this out.” You noticed the holographic image of you in three dimensions as the card projected your likeness before your very eyes. “The hospital should be this way, there’s an intricate network leading directly there, for convenience.” He continued as he tapped his card, granting him access to pass the turnstiles. You did the same.
Soon, the two of you arrive at the hospital after a surprisingly short train ride.
"How am I going to get into the job?" you ask, nervous.
“Just be yourself, I have faith in you.” He said as you approached the hospital’s reception.
“Hello there, what can I help you with!” The woman said, cheerily.



Written by DriftingDragon on 03 April 2021

Shy emptystar emptystar emptystar emptystar emptystar


“I’m looking for work, I heard you had some open positions.” you fumbled with your fingertips. The words seemed to stick in your throat, you remembered how poor your public speaking skills were. All your life your parents were usually the ones to do this kind of stuff, but today, it was all you.
“Okay, what type of positions were you looking for? Doctor, nursing? You have to be a bit more specific.”



Written by DriftingDragon on 05 April 2021

Confident emptystar emptystar emptystar emptystar emptystar


“Hello there Ma’am, I’m looking for a pediatric position, particularly of the canine species, any age level works.” You managed to match her body language, confidently taking control of the situation, you ………..



Written by DriftingDragon on 03 May 2021

Daycare emptystar emptystar emptystar emptystar emptystar


“Daycare is my specialty. I’ve always wanted to form strong connections with multiple children in a way that would hopefully impact their lives for a long way down the line.” your pitch was clear and concise, by the look in her eye, you nailed it.
“Okay, well lucky for you, we have a recent position open.” She checked a clipboard. “That’s right… Urgent need… Yes, can you fill this spot as soon as today?” She asked you with professionalism.
“Of course!” you said. “The rest of my time slots for today and the upcoming week will be free.” You said in a clear and confident voice.
“Okay, well right this way!” She said before leading you through a side door, a thin hallway was clearly visible.
“Sure thing!” You replied, following her. For a moment, you wondered what could have been behind the large hospital door, or the adjacent side door behind you. Even the half-clear plastic doorway behind the receptionists’ desk seemed to intrigue you. “But this was my choice.” you thought to yourself silently as you continued behind the much larger woman.
You didn’t even need to formally part with the guide, he simply waved you on and left. A proud smile across his face flashed quickly before completing his rotation, but the last thing you remembered of him was his broad shoulders as they slowly rocked away from you, down the hallway.



Written by DriftingDragon on 07 May 2021

Babysitting emptystar emptystar emptystar emptystar emptystar


“Childcare begins in the home. I would love to find a way if I could work in peoples’ homes to help with their upbringing!” Your reply was clear and concise. You seemed to impress the receptionists, and without hesitation, she smiled.
“Do you mind on-site living?” She shot you a raised eyebrow. You took a moment to think, despite this being the first time it came across your mind. The receptionist pretended to not see your awkward expression, and she gave you that moment to collect yourself.



Written by DriftingDragon on 12 May 2021

Onsite emptystar emptystar emptystar emptystar emptystar


“I don’t mind.” You stated with confidence. “When can I begin?” Strengthening your conclusion. She seemed a bit taken aback, with a mouth hanging half open as if she was just about to say something before you spoke.
“Well then! If you’d like, you can spend a moment in the hospital wing to set up your room, then shortly after, you can go to orientation. The next one is coming up in a few hours! So you can begin then!” A bright smile spread across her face.
“Great!” You said. “Where do we go?” You continued just as she began to the other side of the desk.
“I suppose that’s all for me then?” The guide asked the receptionist.
“Definitely!” She replied.
“Well then I suppose I’ll peace you both out! Onto the next clients!” he said before exiting the premises.
“Follow me!” the receptionist started walking down the hallway behind the desk. For some reason, it didn’t feel as if this was part of the hospital. To you, it didn’t even seem like a hospital from this point on, but more like some kind of social services building. The way the layout and furniture was organized seemed like it was made to relax the mind. There were some aspects of childhood scattered about; a toy station in the corner, occasional wall graphics, and even brightly colored wallpaper, displaying a simple circular pattern. The room seemed to have been designed with both the children and their parents in mind, needless to say, it even made you feel comfortable when you entered the space.
“Is this where I’ll be staying?” you asked.
“This is more of a social space, the private worker dorms are located farther in the back of the facility. You will be working across the street, and you’ll have to pass through the hospital to get here. That way there’s always comprehensive health care between you and your children” It sounded good enough to you. “On top of that, your boarding fees will be covered in your paycheck, the first month is covered by the government, so you have time to settle in and get a feel for what you’re doing.” It definitely sounded too good to be true, and at this point, your tail wagged out of control.
“That sounds amazing!” You said in a high pitched tone.
“You can do whatever you’d like with this dorm room, but you have to attend orientation in an hour, and then maybe you can try some hands on work during your training as well, just so you can get some experience in the field early. Oh and almost forgot!” She quickly turned to a tall metal storage container and pulled out a small package, just large enough for you to clutch with both hands. “This should be everything you need to get comfortable!”
You responded simply with a nod, before you knew it the both of you were at the dorm rooms. It was hidden far behind the hospital’s remission rooms, and you merely assumed it was for convenience, considering they boarded nurses here as well. Despite this, it could have been easy for you to overlook this detail to enjoy your new job, the only focus being the puppies themselves. “Please enjoy!”
“Thanks!” you replied as the receptionist left. Within the small dorm you saw a bed, a microwave, a refrigerator, a small entertainment center, a dresser, and a desk. It seemed like more than enough room for you to manage dealing with and you didn’t anticipate company.
It took a moment for everything to settle in that you finally got the job, and not only that but also a new place to live as well, but when it did you couldn’t contain your excitement. Your tiny feminine body wiggled back and forth on your twin bed as you fantasized about the impact you soon will have on younger puppies. You had an hour before orientation and there was still so much you had to do; it only became harder to make up your mind.

 




Written by DriftingDragon on 12 July 2021

Wander the Grounds emptystar emptystar emptystar emptystar emptystar


Curiosity overtook you, the wooden door seemed to call to you as you stared at it from your bed.
“What did I need to do here exactly?” You thought to yourself. “Oh yeah kids. So there's orientation… That’s in an hour… And I’m bored…” You thought to yourself. “Why not see what’s around? If I’m going to be living onsite!” it was just the most logical answer. Since you’ll be spending all your time here over the next few weeks, might as well not waste any of that time being lost. With a new glimmer of hope in your eye, you set out to learn the layout of your new home in your excitement and figure on the fly where it is you were going.



Written by DriftingDragon on 13 July 2021

Settle into the dorms emptystar emptystar emptystar emptystar emptystar


For some reason, the idea of setting up and decorating your room seemed to appeal you the most, it was easy for you to envision what you wanted the final product to look like. Though you didn’t have many resources, this is the first space of your own in this world, so why not truly make it your own!
The first thing you had to do was make sure it was deep cleaned. You didn’t know how many other people had lived there beforehand, so you wanted to make sure that before you got too comfortable, you made sure to sterilize as much of the area as possible.
“Where was that?” You grabbed a bottle of rubbing alcohol and paper towels and began to go at it on every surface you could find. Walls, tables, desks, doorknobs, everything you could find, you took the time to disinfect it almost compulsively, just to make sure you were safe in the case the facility didn’t do its job. “Better safe than sorry.” you told yourself.
While you were at it, your wandering eyes took note of every nook and cranny of your new space, opening drawers, peeking behind them, checking behind doors, peering atop high shelves, and sliding slender fingertips between mattresses. After a while, you became bored of moving your furniture back and forth checking for whatever you could find and you heavily slumped down, sitting on your fresh new twin bed.
“I wonder if I could make a good impression with my neighbors… Maybe I’ll meet them at the orientation… Maybe I should get some rest.”



Written by DriftingDragon on 16 July 2021

Rest your eyes emptystar emptystar emptystar emptystar emptystar


Your body didn’t seem to hurt before, but something about laying in this bed awoke every muscle in your body, causing them to scream in agony as you slowly sank more comfortably into the mattress.
“Oooh that’s nice” you thought to yourself as your tail idly slapped against the bedframe “I don’t think I’ve had any rest here yet!” You thought to yourself. “I know I just got here, but that train ride, all those people, speaking to that receptionist, kind of drained me. I’m pretty psyched about the puppies though… Hmm.”
“I think I can give my eyes a quick rest” You said to yourself. “It’s not going to take more than what, a few minutes for me to get a quick power nap in?” a stretch overtook your body, causing you to yawn and tear up. The stretch was so deep that it caused you to lean backwards, bending your spine far enough to pull your body horizontally into the fluffy down mattress. “I just worked so hard to get here, and to set up. I can just…”
But by that time it was too late, the sleep had already come upon you, and there was nothing you could do to escape it. The moment you laid your head down on that bed was when you had been caught once and for all by the powerful embrace of sleep.



Written by DriftingDragon on 17 July 2021

fight it emptystar emptystar emptystar emptystar emptystar


You were ignorant to the fact of nature, and no matter how hard it pulled you back in, you always found yourself fighting it off once more. Once with a quick jerk, then a slight groan, your eyes burned the longer they stayed awake, and your body felt like it was melting into the bed like butter as you noticed every curve of the bed’s softness caressing your body, pulling you in even more.
“Wait… No…” The high pitched echo of your own bark filled your ears as you spoke aloud. “I can’t… Not yet.” You continued before nearly leaping out of your bed with enough power to launch you out of your seat. Almost immediately you began to stumble out of the door and down the hallway into the main lobby where the meeting was held. “This was where it said it was.” You expressed between pants as you hurried out.
Subtle voices could be heard chattering just past the hallway as you neared the final door to the meeting lobby and you could feel the anxiety building up in your stomach just before you pushed past the large double door. Like an explosion, you barreled through the arbor, and it rocked back and forth on its two way hinges as if it were screaming in agony from the force of your dynamic entry.
Almost instantly, you stumbled through the doorway, and everyone’s eyes turned to you. You could feel your face turning flushed and red as you watched everyone sitting neatly, lined up, and participating as usual in the orientation. Dozens of other individuals- potentially your colleagues, customers, and many more were in attendance, and you had screwed up your first impression.
“Uhh. Wait… Maybe uhh…” You stumbled for the words as the speaker cut to silence, everyone’s scowled faces were enraged and searing at you for interrupting their ceremony.
“Can we help you? If you’re here for orientation there’s a strict time-readiness policy… We need that here for our workers if they’ll be on the clock 24/7” In that moment, all you wanted to do was save yourself from embarrassment; you came up with the first lie that could pop into your mind.
“Wrong building. Sorry!” You slammed the door behind you and made your way outside in an anxiety-driven haze. Somehow outside of your memory or knowledge, you ended up outside in your hysteria.



Written by DriftingDragon on 18 July 2021

Fall asleep emptystar emptystar emptystar emptystar emptystar


There was no use fighting it, off to sleep with you. It was one of the most satisfying naps you had ever taken, yet for some reason it felt like you had only blinked your eyes shut for mere seconds when you had reawakened to your alarm. To your surprise, you had only slept for twenty minutes, and you had felt more refreshed than ever!
You thought to yourself how awesome your internal clock was; you even had time to double check yourself after getting ready for the orientation!



Written by DriftingDragon on 19 July 2021


The end (for now)
Please fill in the form.

Remember even though this is a transformation story
not every page has to have a transformation.

Please try hard to spell correctly.

If you don't there is a greater chance of it being rejected.

Gender:

Author name(or nickname):

Email:

What choice are you adding (This is what the link will say)

What title

What is being transformed
From:
To:

What text for the story

use <span class="male"> For the male version </span> (if you selected male above you don't need this)
use <span class="female"> For the female version </span> (if you selected female above you don't need this)
use <spanFullTF> around the tf <spanFullTF>
use <spanSumTF> to show a summury of the transformation for any one who has selected hide TF's <spanSumTF>
use <b> for bold </b>
use <u> for underline </u>
use <i> for italics </i>

What level of notification do you want

Adult Content:

Sexual Content:
Violence:
Nudity:
Swearing:
Delay for

Pages that are submited are licensed under a non-transferable , non-exclusive licence for this website only