Parent      Single Page View      Outline

star star star halfstar emptystar


6 people are deposited on an island.

 

The 1st night someone accidentally activates a barrier.

 

In the tv studio the producers quickly realise that they can't get anybody out or in but the automatic cameras' signals are still working. They decide to relabel the show as fiction.

 

Now which character do you wish to start with?



Written by catprog on 17 December 2000

The Author, Lycan Gruff emptystar emptystar emptystar emptystar emptystar


You blink in confusion, looking at your surroundings and wondering what the heck is going on. You’d thought this gig would have been a good publicity stunt, but now you’re starting to have second thoughts.

 

And who could blame you for that? You’d signed on to boost sales of your latest venture into science fiction; not to be trapped beneath some shimmering blue dome that looked like it was straight out of Star Wars Episode I: The Phantom Menace. Which is a little ironic, given that you’d used some of that film as a basis for your book.

 

Either way, it doesn’t look like you’ve got too good of a shot at getting off of this damnable place by just standing here. Unfortunately for you, it also looks like the rest of the people on this island aren’t nearly as intelligent as you, meaning it’s up to you to get out. Using your vast imagination, above-average intellect, and okay physical fitness, it’s up to you to get everyone out of here!

 

Once you figure out a direction to go in, that is. At least this island seems to have a variety of different biomes…



Written by SketchySeraph on 11 November 2015

To the Woods emptystar emptystar emptystar emptystar emptystar


While you could head towards the beach or even the jungle, it’s the almost peaceful woodland that catches your eye. It looks almost friendly, and ripe for exploring—and who would you be to resist its call?

 

You set out with a confident grin on your face, heading deep into its verdant embrace without so much as a thought as to the danger. After all, you’ve got a fairly decent set of jeans on right now, not to mention your leather shoes should hold up against anything else.

 

And at first, it seems like everything’s going to be fine. It looks like nothing’s out of the ordinary, and that you’ll continue on this path without trouble. But then you see a strange glowing ahead of yourself, like it’s almost an ethereal blue…



Written by SketchySeraph on 13 November 2015

Walk away emptystar emptystar emptystar emptystar emptystar


First a barrier and then a weird light. Better to get away from it.

 

You turn around and get out of their, eventually you come into the middle of a clearing.

 

Directly in front of you you see a number of giant statues, you turn around to find somehow you walked through the legs of one of them.

 

You spot a sphinx but it appears to be based on a wolf instead of a lion, some statues have four legs others two but all of them are a mix of human and animal.

 

Turning around again you find the first set of statues have changed.

 

It looks like you are going to have to walk under one of them to get out of here.



Written by catprog on 08 May 2018

Female skunk sphinx emptystar emptystar emptystar emptystar emptystar


Having nothing better to go on you pick one that looks at least partially human.

 

Once you have made your decision your feet go onto auto pilot preventing you from a last minute switch.

 

Once out from underneath the statue back in the forest your regain control of your feet.

 

Only to fall onto all fours as you feel your waist reshaping into something more suited for quadruped motion.

 

You feel your clothes shift into black fur which spreads to cover most of your body, the only part not covered is your chest and head.

 

Your hands and arms are the next major thing to change. First they change to match your feet and legs before they all change into an animal style.

 

By the time the tail grows with the characteristic white strip you realize you are turning into a skunk. The tingling in your chest though make you realize that you are not fully a skunk.

 

Getting a quick look between your hind legs before your expanding chest makes it impossible to see allows you to realize that you are not a female skunk but in the form of a sphinx.

 




Written by catprog on 04 June 2018


The end (for now)
Please fill in the form.

Remember even though this is a transformation story
not every page has to have a transformation.

Please try hard to spell correctly.

If you don't there is a greater chance of it being rejected.

Gender:

Author name(or nickname):

Email:

What choice are you adding (This is what the link will say)

What title

What is being transformed
From:
To:

What text for the story

use <span class="male"> For the male version </span> (if you selected male above you don't need this)
use <span class="female"> For the female version </span> (if you selected female above you don't need this)
use <spanFullTF> around the tf <spanFullTF>
use <spanSumTF> to show a summury of the transformation for any one who has selected hide TF's <spanSumTF>
use <b> for bold </b>
use <u> for underline </u>
use <i> for italics </i>

What level of notification do you want

Adult Content:

Sexual Content:
Violence:
Nudity:
Swearing:
Delay for

Pages that are submited are licensed under a non-transferable , non-exclusive licence for this website only