Parent      Story So Far      Outline

Pick a random direction emptystar emptystar emptystar emptystar emptystar


Picking a direction at random you continue down the path. Soon you hear footsteps behind you. You whirl around, but see nobody there. You pick up your pace and fall as you emerge into a large underground cavern.
The cavern is vast with only a faint light allowing you to see the path through to the other side. You see a light emanating from the opposite end. You pass through the cavern and enter the tunnel on the other side. Suddenly you see somebody walking towards you from the opposite direction.
You stop and wait for the person to reach you. As they come into the light you see that it is a woman wearing a breathing device, similar to the one you are wearing.
"Are you lost. I guess you fell down in the cavern? I have a place where we can check to see if you are injured?" she says.



Written by AIDungeon on 06 February 2021


Both Agree

Please fill in the form.

Remember even though this is a transformation story
not every page has to have a transformation.

Please try hard to spell correctly.

If you don't there is a greater chance of it being rejected.

Gender:

Author name(or nickname):

Email:

What choice are you adding (This is what the link will say)

What title

What is being transformed
From:
To:

What text for the story

use <span class="male"> For the male version </span> (if you selected male above you don't need this)
use <span class="female"> For the female version </span> (if you selected female above you don't need this)
use <spanFullTF> around the tf <spanFullTF>
use <spanSumTF> to show a summury of the transformation for any one who has selected hide TF's <spanSumTF>
use <b> for bold </b>
use <u> for underline </u>
use <i> for italics </i>

What level of notification do you want

Adult Content:

Sexual Content:
Violence:
Nudity:
Swearing:
Delay for

Pages that are submited are licensed under a non-transferable , non-exclusive licence for this website only