Parent      Story So Far      Outline

Mission: Kinky? star star star star emptystar


The attractive, silken-furred, unmistakably virile boy-fox advances toward you. While you may have vixen stirrings, it's a good 29 days, 23 hours and 30 minutes until your behavior is 100% consumed. Your human-male consciousness is still utterly dominant, and right now, it's ticked.

 

You're convinced this was arranged, the species change, the gender change, and the match-up, to satisfy some kinky, rich... magic-dabbling old sicko, who was even now watching somehow, from the shadows. There's only one logical course of action; you must find the core of this twisted mansion, if not its creator, and destroy it. It's an uneducated conclusion, yes, but one that will keep you focused.

 

You snap out of your internal monologue to feel the male fox nuzzling your flanks. Aaargh! For a sick instant you can't move, caught in a web of hormones. But then you manage to break free and rip a stately Roman numeral III in the shoulder of the male. He (she?) is surprised and backs down. You snarl as if to say there's plenty more of that, and bolt through a nearby door. You find yourself in a dining hall. The male fox enters behind you through the swinging doors, noticeably tamer.

 

Three mysteriously shaped cheese wedges sit upon the ground before you. Which one do you pick, and which one will your follower pick?



Written by Mr.Peaches on 10 February 2006


The end (for now)
Please fill in the form.

Remember even though this is a transformation story
not every page has to have a transformation.

Please try hard to spell correctly.

If you don't there is a greater chance of it being rejected.

Gender:
Male

Author name(or nickname):

Email:

What choice are you adding (This is what the link will say)

What title

What is being transformed
From:
To:

What text for the story

use <span class="male"> For the male version </span> (if you selected male above you don't need this)
use <span class="female"> For the female version </span> (if you selected female above you don't need this)
use <spanFullTF> around the tf <spanFullTF>
use <spanSumTF> to show a summury of the transformation for any one who has selected hide TF's <spanSumTF>
use <b> for bold </b>
use <u> for underline </u>
use <i> for italics </i>

What level of notification do you want

Adult Content:

Sexual Content:
Violence:
Nudity:
Swearing:
Delay for

Pages that are submited are licensed under a non-transferable , non-exclusive licence for this website only