Parent      Single Page View      Outline

In a room star star star star halfstar


 

The sign reads


"Welcome all new travellers.

 

To continue you must go through a series of doors.

 

After going through you will pick a costume. You will then become a half- human and half that creature.

 

After a week(100 mins a hour,20 hrs a day,10 days a week) has passed you may morph and get another costume. To start of with you will only be able to become 40% human to 60% human.

 

If you put on a costume you will then become that creature, be teleported to it's home town and have to wait a week before being able to morph.

 

After 50 costumes you may change into one of your other costumes and become 30% to 70% human. When changing costumes you must wait at least an hour before you can change costumes again.

 

100 different species/gender costumes allows you to gender-morph and become 20% to 80% human

 

200 different species costumes allows you to combine costumes and become 10% to 90% human

 

400 different species costumes allows you to return to your world with no more morphing

 

And 800 different species costumes makes a polymorph and allows you to morph outside of this world.

 

Also if you have a costume like a centaur then the human part will always be human and is counted towards the human percentage.

 

Any gender/species transformation magic of yours can only change your gender(if you have at least 100 costumes) and the animal part to a different animal.

 

When you change into a different costume (that you already have) you may teleport to that species home town but you will have the week penalty where you have no costume changes.

 

If you die while wearing a costume you will be reborn at the local inn (or appropriate location ). If you have more then 100 costumes you will lose the costume you had when you died and go to an appropriate place for your next costume.

 

If you fail to make it out in 100 years(100 weeks in a year) one of your possible forms will be chosen and you will be permanently stuck in that form(apart from magic) until you die. Also there will be no possibility of going back to your world.

 

Also, one final note: should you take a female form and become pregnant, you won't be able to change your gender until the child is born, though the other aspects of your form may change (the child will change to match.) That is all, and good luck!


You realise that you have to do what the sign said to do and go through the doors and grab a costume.

 



Alternatively you could use the key system to determine the room

 

Please type in a number 1 - 18

 

Number 1:
Number 2:
Number 3:

 







Illustrated by catprog

Written by Catprog on 11 February 2004

Normal Land star star halfstar emptystar emptystar


 

You go through the door.

 

All of a sudden it slams shut and with no handle on this side it appears that you are stuck.

 

There are two more doors however and both of them have a sign on them saying

 



Costume room for
Element: Land
Type: Normal
Gender: ????

 

So which door do you want




Illustrated by catprog

Written by Catprog on 26 February 2004

Female Normal Land star star halfstar emptystar emptystar


You go through the door.

 

All of a sudden it slams shut and with no handle on this side it appears that you are stuck.<P/>There are five costumes in this room, all of them female, all of them are normal land creatures.

 

  • Snake
  • <li><span class="female">Wolf</span></li>




Written by Catprog on 26 February 2004

Dog emptystar emptystar emptystar emptystar emptystar


You look around the room, you see a variety of shelves around the walls, each labeled and what appeared to be a variety of animal costumes, better than trying to leave naked you think to yourself, you walk over to the nearest shelf, upon closer inspection you see all the costumes are labeled with an animal and the gender. You groan to yourself as you come to the realisation that all the costumes are female. "I should have ducked in the other room..."

 

You look over the costumes, trying to find a suitable one. You finaly choose a canine costume, it seemed to be a female german shepherd costume. With a gulp you drop the towel around your waist and step into the costume, pulling on the legs and then the arms. As you pull the zip up the fur seems to flow across your body, you gulp and try to stop but the costume seems to have taken control of your arm and contiunes to pull it up all the way. Once the zipper is up to the top it comes off and you can move the arm of your own will again.

 

There is a pulling senstation from between your legs and you groan, knowing what was happening down there without even looking. As you do you feel a few pulling senstations, your chest flowing into the costume, filling out the extra bust space.

 

The senstation flows out down your legs as the costume skin merges with your own, when it reaches your ankles and feet you wince as you feel the bones shifting and reshaping to a more animalistic configuration, the momentary weakness because of this causes you to drop to your knees.

 

As you look up from the ground, you think that you must be loosing it, seeing that somehow the room is fading out and there is a new room forming around you, a bedroom with a full length mirror appearing on the wall before you.

 

In the mirror you see yourself and you look closer a shocked expression on your all the more canine looking face. "s-six breasts?!" you think out loud, though your voice sounds more barky than usual, and maybe even an octive or so higher.

 

Your arms didnt seem to have changed much, maybe grown a little longer and more feminine, though now ending in canine looking hand/paws with claws rather than hands.

 

Your body shape changes, filling out the feminine proportions of the costume, leaving your head and face the last change to take place. You gulp, feeling the change flow up your spine from yout newly formed tail. Your jaws and nose stretch out into a new and very canine shaped muzzle.

 

Your ears prick up as they elongate and move up your head around the same time as your muzzle forming. You hear the wind rustling the leaves outside the window, which is quite a supprise as you could've sworn the door used to be where the window is now located. Then you go blind for a few seconds as your eyes reshape and the transformation make them a part of your new body .

 

Once you are again able to see, you stagger over to the dresser against the wall, getting used to using your new paws and the new balance of your reshaped body. The ID on the dresser catches your eye, it has your name, and a picture of your new form, it looked the same as the you from the mirror. How could this've happened? You take a deep breath upon seeing that next to sex on the ID, you are labeled "bitch". "Great!" you think aloud, "they actually used bitch, not female."

 




Written by Catprog + Disota on 21 February 2012

Local Guide emptystar emptystar emptystar emptystar emptystar


The room is pretty basic. Opening the closest you find a selection of clothes but they are all designed to show off your enlarged chest. You grumble "Not only am I female, I have to advertise the fact?" You walk into the closet and look through the clothes, hoping to find something less revealing, but to no avail. The further back you look, the skimpier the clothes get. With a groan, you eventually pick out the least revealing outfit you can find, a yellow button down shirt with holes places specifically to show off your three cleavages. You find that there are no pants, or even skirts, and all of the shirts stop above the waist...it looked like these shirts were all you had.

 

There is a knock on the door. "Are you in there?" a male voice called. With a gasp, you hurry to put on the shirt before the door is opened. "The door is locked, I can't enter from this side," you hear from the outside. A sigh of relief escapes your lips, but you know you can't just stay in this room forever. Figuring that you might as well get it over with, you walk towards the door.

 

You open the door and on the other side is a male. "Is this your first costume?" he asks.
You nod. "I don't know why the wizard gives the bitches so few clothing options."

 

"Wizard?"

 

"He runs the whole costumeverse, or at the least he set it up. The costumes are triggers to change you and move you to another world."

 

"What for?" you ask, angry that anyone would dare do this to you.

 

"I think he wants to create a perfect world. So, by putting random people in at random times, many different worlds are created for him to compare. There are all sort of creatures in the other worlds, too, even some that only exist in the costumeverse now."

 

"Am I stuck here?"

 

"Only for about a fortnight, then you can get another costume and move onto the next world."

 

"And how long am I going to be stuck going from world to world?"

 

"well 400 costumes allow you to go home, 800 to be fully human-"

 

"800?!" you interrupt. "I don't want to have to go through this 800 times!" Your breasts jiggle uncomfortably as you stomp your foot in rage.

 

"You should of read the sign, it is in the main room"

 

"but.." you start till he interrupts you.

 

"Now we need to find you a job for the fortnight."

 

"I have to work?"

 

"Yes, there is no charity here. You should of been given a bunch of skills that we need, though."

 

"Skills? What sort of skills?"

 

"Well woodcutting, hauling, taking care of babies for example," he answers "We will see, if you follow me please." He turned and walked down a hallway, beckoning for you to walk behind him.

 

You follow and notice most of the females are dressed more conservatively. You point it out and he smiles "Yeah there is a big market in new clothing for bitches. It is one of their first purchases in most cases."

 

"I see," you say "So how long do I have to work for new clothes?"

 

"Oh, only about a days work on average for basic clothes."

 

You nod "I guess I should get a job quickly then."

 

He nods "So what do you want to do?"



Written by catprog + llirbwerdnadivad on 26 February 2012

taking care of the puppies emptystar emptystar emptystar emptystar emptystar


"Are there puppies around? Wait, why did I say that?" You ask, shocked at yourself.

 

He grins "It seems like we have a skill that came with the costume. Yes we do have a hospital where mothers give birth. You could also be providing milk to them, or looking over them to make sure that they are safe."

 

You don't understand why, but this feels like something part of you REALLY wants to do...you're almost eager to be cuddling the pups, watching them play with each other, making sure that they are fed properly...it sounds perfect to you.

 

"So I guess that is a yes" he says, smiling at the expression on your face. "Follow me, please. The hospital is across town. We will need you to get you a ticket for the subway"?

 

"Subway?" you ask.

 

"Yeah, we have a large city and a large public transport network. Don't worry, you can pay me back later." He opened a door and you had to cover your eyes as the sunlight streamed through, bringing with it a variety of sounds and smells from outside.

 

"Wow," you say as the smells overtake your? nose "This nose is quite sensitive."

 

He chuckles "I guess your not used to it. After a week you should be used to it."

 

"A week?"

 

He smiles "Yep, And now we will go to the subway, Do you have your driver's license or some other ID?"

 

Thankful that you had remembered to pocket it, you took out the ID you had found on the dresser, showing it to him.

 

"Good, we can organize a transport card for you. Luckily, the local station is a big one with a very efficient office."

 

By now you have arrived at the station. He walks up to the ticket window "I have a newcomer who needs a card."

 

The person on the other side of the window nods. "If she will come through the door here, we can organize it for her."

 

You walk through the door and, after showing your ID, you get handed a card. On it is a 3D image of you. "This is one of the new cards. We have a 3D image system now," he explains.

 

You come out and show it to the person who had brought you here. "Nice, they have only recently brought that imaging system into effect!

 

"Now we need to go to the hospital. Put your card in the slot by the fare gate." You nod and soon you are on the train to the hospital.

 

You soon arrive at the hospital. "How am I going to get into the job?" you ask, nervous.

 

He smiles "Well, they are generally looking for people, so it should not be hard. Some of the jobs are harder to get into. Providing milk is the easiest to get into, though."

 

"Milk?" you ask. "But don't you have to be nursing to produce milk?"

 

"They can do it artificially. They have a real problem with getting enough bitches, though."

 

Though you feel offended at being called a bitch, you are a bit surprised to find that you are excited at the idea of feeding the puppies. Nervously, you ask "How hard is it to get into the other jobs?" Not quite sure you were ready for such a thing so soon after you were transgendered.

 

"Well, priority goes to those who provide milk, but there might be some vacancies."

 

"Vacancies in what?"

 

"Helping the new mothers with their puppies, making sure the older puppies play nice, those sorts of things."

 

You nod "I see." Looking ahead,? you notice that they have a sign saying 'RECRUITMENT' over a desk. You walk up to the desk, curious about what they're recruiting for.

 

A woman is sitting at the desk, reading a book. She looks up as you approach. "What's the open position?" you ask, hoping for something you could handle.

 

"Well there are many options for taking care of the puppies, if that is what you want."

 

You nod. "I'm wondering what the options are," you say eagerly, a smile on your face.

 

"Well, their is providing milk of course, looking after the new mothers, the older puppies...we have a lot of applications for the last two, though."

 

You think carefully about this...providing milk might not be so bad, but the other two jobs seem appealing, too.

 

Eventually, you reach a decision. "I'll..."



Written by catprog + llirbwerdnadivad on 27 February 2012

Oh Wait emptystar emptystar emptystar emptystar emptystar


Before you began too hastily, you remembered the main issue: your clothes.
“It’s fine you’re not going to need that.” He said, but before he had the time to finish responding, you ripped the bedsheets from the bed and wrapped them around your body in a toga-like fashion. With a quick turn and a smile, you reassured him with your positivity and continued to follow him out of the house.
“May need it later! Gotta care for puppies, right!” he stared for a moment and smiled back.
“We need to hurry if we are to catch the transportation at the right time.” He said before nearly shoving you through the door, brushing against your body as he took up the space around you. Despite feeling a bit discomforted by the gesture, you realized he was just trying to get to business, and you didn’t think twice about it. Yet something about him seemed cold as you draped the thin sheets over your shoulders.
“Something is a problem?” You asked.
“Just worried if they’ll let you on with those.” His snarky tone seemed to be discomforted with you, though you didn’t feel the need to look further into it. Silently, the two of you continued on to the station, it didn’t take long for you both to arrive. “Well this is it.” He said, being a bit short with you as you take in the scene around you.
“Wow! It’s huge!” You said aloud. “Now what do we do?” You asked, turning to him. Without meeting your gaze, he responded.
“Just have to get you a card, of course.” He began walking towards the receptionists’ desk.

 




Written by DriftingDragon on 01 April 2021

GET IDENTIFIED emptystar emptystar emptystar emptystar emptystar


“Identification?” The old woman behind the desk croaked. You looked to the guide behind you, his only response: A shrug. You looked back at the woman and remembered the ID you found earlier and began to fumble for it in the folds of your flowing makeshift dress..
“Will this work?” You said as you checked in with ease. She didn’t say a word thereafter and it didn’t take her long to pull out a new and beautifully imaged picture of you on a flat card. The image itself was actually in three dimensions.
“Wow!” you said to yourself.
“Yep!” the wizard responded. “Some newfangled imaging technology.” He continued. As you both boarded the train, you spent some time admiring your cloak-like dress in the third dimension. Soon thereafter, your mind began to race once again on what the future holds for you.
“What do I do to get this job?” you ask inquisitively.
“Just be yourself! I think you can handle anything.” He said to you in a common tone. “We’ll be arriving soon!” he said to you as you gazed out the window at the city before you.



Written by Drifting Dragon on 27 July 2021

ARRIVE emptystar emptystar emptystar emptystar emptystar


The wizard nodded when you got to the front desk, encouraging you to approach by yourself. Honestly you didn’t even realize that he left shortly after you got there, and you barely noticed the sound of the door closing behind him as your sensitive ears began to pick up the heart pounding away in your chest.
“Hello there!” you asid cheerily. “I’m looking to become a caretaker… Of some sorts.” You asked with a questioning tone.
“There are a few spots available.” The receptionist responded to you. “If you’d like, you can fill out this form for a moment. Once you’re done, just bring it here and then you can wait for a moment to be called.” She explained almost robotically, as if she had rehearsed that hundreds of thousands of times.
“Alright one moment!” you grabbed a seat in the corner of the lobby. You sat comfortably in your modest clothing and began to read through the thick stack of papers. It almost seemed like a book the way they were piled up between the clip almost a centimeter thick. When you began to look at the words spanning across the paper in a tiny hard to read font your head began to spin.
It was as if the tiny bold and italicized letters were a different language and it became almost impossible for you to concentrate on what it said, let alone what your response to any of the questions were
“Okay, I could do this.” You said as you steeled your mind to go through the papers. Filling out the first half of the stack was easy enough. It was almost simple enough for you to do it mindlessly. “Name, Age, Date, Species, Gender.” the standard. There were even a plethora of repeat questions, and soon after being tired out, you began to look around the room, just to take in the ambience.
The mundane task of filling out the papers had taken a toll on you, so during quick mental breaks you would look around and read signs just to clear your mind from all the big worded jargo thrown at you in the document. “Stairs, Daycare room, Hospital entrance… Refinery?” A small detail easily brushed off as you began to recenter your focus on your future job.
A few more minutes pass and you realize that the questionnaire had begun to ask some particularly odd questions.
“Are you intimately experienced with anatomy?”
“Have you taken any kind of hippocratic oath?”
“How far will you go for your goals?” but at this point, your exhausted brain was answering questions left and right. All you wanted to do was get this all over with just so you can begin your job.



Written by Drifting Dragon on 28 July 2021

Distracted emptystar emptystar emptystar emptystar emptystar


“What’s with this survey” you thought to yourself. Slowly blinking your eyes, you struggled to even raise your paw to answer the next question. “What’s even a… Hippo- Something.” Your eyes slowly switched from the words to other things around the room just to rest your eyes. The hallways seemed to go on forever as you peeked down them. Some doors lined the hallways, but it was impossible for you to have read every one of the signs.
“Daycare Room…” Your mind blanked as you tried to answer the next question. Shocked, you looked at your response before quickly erasing it in embarrassment. “Ugh, why did I do that?” You spent a moment thinking that to yourself, but instead, your mind began to wander once again to what could have been through those doors.
In a moment, you just jotted down the last few answers and signed. Shortly after you sluggishly got up from your seat with wide and glazed over eyes and smiled at the receptionist as you shoved the clipboard back across the front desk.
“All done?” She asked before you nodded in response. “Okay, one moment, let me take this to the higher ups! Please give me a moment.” You silently agreed before watching her walk away through the door just behind the front desk.
“Hmmm.” Instantly, your mind began to wander, and so your footpaws followed. You took a moment to look around the facility a little bit, searching through the doors lining the hallways. “So this is the entrance to the hospital?” you said as you examined the first door. “And the stairs are right here… But to where.” you wondered. “Daycare Room!” your eyes began to light up in curiosity as you approached the door.
You were waiting for this from the moment you heard you could choose this route, but there were still things you needed to do. Regardless, you excitedly put your ear against the door just to hear the sounds of the children playing within.



Written by Drifting Dragon on 29 July 2021

EAVSEDROP emptystar emptystar emptystar emptystar emptystar


To your surprise, you didn’t immediately hear the sound of bantering youngins and for a moment, it was only silence. Soon your sensitive ears were able to pick up on some approaching footsteps. You continued to listen until it sounded like the pair of clicking shoes had entered and settled into the room.
“We got em hooked.”
“Right”
“This business deal is probably the best one yet.”
“Think it’ll fall through.”
“Of course not. We’ve taken every possible precaution.”
“At least we’re insured.”
“Not even gonna need it.”
“Always good to have a plan B.”
“Listen here... We HAVE a plan B, C, D, E!... We’re set for life,”
“I’ll take your word on it.
“When have I ever steered you wrong.” Their voices were muffled, and you could just barely hear the difference in them. You stayed crouched below the door as you held your mouth shut in shock. You almost couldn’t believe or even understand what you were hearing, but you realized that something more was going on here.



Written by Drifting Dragon on 30 July 2021

LEAVE emptystar emptystar emptystar emptystar emptystar


You decided it was about time to leave. Slowly you backed away from the door and made your way back down the hallway towards the receptionist’s desk. It was difficult to overcome your curious urge to continue on down the opposite of the hallway, but you had to. It was completely unbeknownst to you when the receptionist would return, and you didn’t want to get caught up in anything you couldn’t handle just yet. You fought through the mental exhaustion the beginning of that test had put you through and you couldn’t help but wonder.
“I wonder if they WANTED to exhaust me.” One by one you started putting pieces together but you didn’t even know what you were looking for. You took a deep breath, “Let’s just take this slowly.” You calmed yourself as you entered the main hallway.
When you made it back, you sat down normally, as if you had just returned from the bathroom. You took the time to scan the room for a while just to help pass the time.
The first place your eyes went was the corners of the room. This was the most likely placement for cameras. They would have mounted the machinery right where the three points met so its fan-like vision could have the most possible viewing space. So far, the only two cameras you saw were in particular places.
One was mounted right next to the door the woman first exited through. It was pointed directly at the front door.
“As if she’s not already watching the door.” you said to yourself.
The other camera was mounted on the same side, yet it was pointing down the opposite hallway you came down. You wondered if that was all the surveillance in the area.
“That means they couldn’t have seen me.” You pondered. “Unless…” The thought crossed your mind about another camera if it was mounted down the hallway. You would have surely been recorded by that point.
For a moment, you tried to remember if you could have seen anything down that hallway the first time you went down it, but your mind was still a bit exhausted from the scantron quiz from earlier.
“They’re taking way longer to process this than it did to fill it out.” The thought clouded your mind just a bit more as your hyperactive mind continued to absorb your surroundings.
You couldn’t find yourself seated for very long. Your wandering instincts began to take you around the waiting room once again. Halfway to find out if there were cameras down that other hallway, and the other half of you just wanted to look around even more to see what you could see.
Another thought that plagued your mind was about the source of the voices. It was hard not to wonder who they could have been, and whether or not they were a threat to you. Regardless, you felt as if you needed this job in order to maintain your normality in this new realm.
One by one the thoughts began to pop into your head, and before you knew it, you found yourself standing at the front desk again, leaning as far around as you can down both hallways. Your deep colored eyes even tried their best to peer down the thin window of the door the receptionist first exited through. It took a while for your eyes to adjust to what you were seeing, the light through that hallway was much dimmer than the flickering fluorescent bulbs lining the hallways.
Suddenly you realized you were looking at the young woman from earlier as she returned from the other side of the door. Like an earthquake, she bursted through the other side as if she were in a hurry.
“Hello again!” You said almost reactively.
“We’ve run your files and you’ve been accepted in one of our entry level positions!”
“That sounds lovely!” You responded, wagging your tail.
The receptionist put down the clipboard with your papers and took out a manilla folder. She filed your papers neatly and slid the thick stack over to you as she continued.
“You can hold on to these. We have copied and faxed your information to the database and you’re all registered for everything you’ll need!”
“Okay! What am I supposed to do next?”
“I will be in charge of your training!” the woman said proudly. You were a bit shocked by that response.
“Wait a minute… You’ll be training me?” it was unclear to you if she had the kind of qualifications for training you. “She’s just a receptionist.” you thought “How could she possibly be able to-” your thought was interrupted by her explaining.
“Yes! I have a diverse position.” Despite answering your question, you still felt a bit brushed- off by her behaviour. You weren’t given a chance to think about what was going on, but you figured that this was a good situation for you. By tonight, you know you’ll at least have some form of stability for at least your short-term future.



Written by Drifting Dragon on 31 July 2021

BEGIN WORK emptystar emptystar emptystar emptystar emptystar


To your surprise, you followed the woman down the opposite side of the hallway. The pace of her gait made it almost impossible for you to read the titles of the rooms- maybe they were just numbers?- slowly, as you made your way through the long corridors, you began to feel as if you were becoming more disoriented. It became a bit hard for you to even traverse through the labyrinth of your own mind, and the way you were led through the spanning hallways was almost hypnotic as the lights above almost seemed to flash as you passed them by.
“Something weird seems to be going on here” You couldn’t help but repeat to yourself as you continued to find where you’re going.
“So you’ll be given a quick tour when you’re done with a bit of training.” She said to you. Looking around, you noticed that she had led you into a place which looked somewhat like dorms. The way the rooms looked seemed to have vastly different kinds of decoration, as if there were both children and on-site workers living here.
This all seemed normal enough, and when you took a second thought about it, maybe you were overthinking things. One day you’ll understand what you heard earlier, and what you were experiencing was probably just some form of preemptive anxiety about the new job.
“So how well do you think you work with kids?” You recognized that as a question from the questionnaire
“I feel as if I have the appropriate experience to handle young children!” you responded like clockwork as you recalled your answer.
“Right!” She made a quick note in a handbook. “What about groups?” This one was surprisingly not covered earlier.
“Groups?” You took a moment to think about it. “I think I can handle groups of more than five easily!” You responded with confidence. “Can I now?” Your mind began to question yourself, doubting whether or not you were getting into something you may not have been able to handle.
“Alright, great!” She said, her response a bit short.
“Will I be working with a group today?” You asked, inquisitively.
“I like your incentive.” She said, “Well yes. Today you’ll be helping to manage a class of students, soon you will be conducting a class of your own.” the idea shocked and excited you.
“I get to start so soon?” You asked aloud.
“Of course! We have the best onsite training available!” She continued before typing something into her smartphone. “The classes will begin shortly, and the academic administrator will be there shortly” She said.
“And she’ll be able to show me everything?”
“Yes, and I will be watching and giving you advice for today.”
“Sounds easy enough.” you said to yourself. A quick buzz of a reply rang onto her screen.
“Aah, she’ll be here shortly.” She looked up at you winking.



Written by Drifting Dragon on 01 August 2021

TEACH PUPPIES emptystar emptystar emptystar emptystar emptystar


Almost immediately after the phone rang, you noticed the pitter patter of many tiny weightless little footsteps. Their sloppy gait overlapped each other like thousands of rain droplets falling down during a spring storm. The sound caused your ears to perk up in excitement as you began to look around for the source of the noise!
Tiny voices overlapped each other to the point where you couldn’t hear what anyone was saying, maybe they weren’t even saying anything. The puppies were toddlers, so you wondered if their sloppy childish accents even had any intent behind it. They were paired with excited screams as they poured from the dorms with so much excitement that it seemed like they were about to barrel you over as they ran all around you.
“We have a new teacher!” one of them yelled
“I don’t want a new teacher.” Someone else replied
“I DO! Look, she's so pretty!” they worshipped you as you towered over them
“What games do you know lady!” Another one tugged at your legs. You watched as they filled the entire space with excitement around you and the receptionist slash trainer.
“Oh my! Well hello everyone!” You addressed the children with politeness, remembering at all times that you were being watched. “What are your names?” All at once, everyone began to shout a random mush of syllables and you instantly regretted asking that specific question. “Well that wasn’t the best way to go about that.” You thought to yourself.
To your right, you saw the woman jot down another thing on her notepad. You felt a bit of anxiety gripping at your stomach as you tried to handle the situation.
“Okay come over here!” you said as you went to the middle of the room and sat down, beckoning everyone around you to sit as well.
“The woman should be here shortly.” Another ring of the receptionist’s cell phone. Like clockwork, the door opened almost moments after she returned the rectangular technology to her dress pocket.
“Sorry for being a bit late.” A short statured and heavy set woman stepped through the door. She was well dressed, unlike yourself, but you were trying your best. She took a moment to eye over your draping clothes and gave you an odd look, as if to say ‘why are you wearing bedsheets?’ Your mind mulled over the thought of what she would say to you. Her gruff voice cut through the air. “Is this the new one?” She turned to ask your higher-up.
“Yes, she just came in today.” You couldn’t really see their faces from that angle, but it seemed like they had exchanged a sly wink. You introduced yourself, the voices around you finally settled down, and the puppies turned around to watch her reply with crossed legs and submissive ears. You introduced yourself, stating your name clearly and with perfect annunciation.
“I see. Nice to meet you.” She greeted you, before looking at the puppies sitting around you. “So you are to train her?” the woman asked the other. You watched attentively as they talked.
“Of course.” She looked at you. “The young woman will be watching you teach today, and tomorrow we will shape her into a teacher herself.” The delivery was cold and rehearsed. Something about their exchange made you feel a bit uneasy.
“I’m looking forward to being a useful part of the team.” You reassured them, catching their attention once again.
“Lovely. I can see you’ve gotten acquainted with the puppies.”
“Yes! I love children.” You replied enthusiastically. She smiled.
“Then you will be working closely with them, you will learn like them, and you will relate to them, socializing them accordingly in the meantime.” You were a bit jarred by her sharp reaction.
“Uhhm okay.” you replied.
“Now let us begin!” she said, whipping the children into shape. Some of them looked at you as they got up, but most of them were so trained by the gruff call of her voice that many of them didn’t even give you a second thought as you watched them move their lowered heads into a circle around the teacher.



Written by Drifting Dragon on 02 August 2021

INTERACT WITH THE PUPPIES emptystar emptystar emptystar emptystar emptystar


You spent the whole morning watching the teacher as she taught the class. She forced you to take a seat among the children as you watched the way she conducted herself during the lecture. The children were more quiet than ever as she spoke, their ears were perpetually perked up in attention as the listened to the sound of her voice.
“Okay now children, fill out your forms, the new one will be handing them out to you.” She shot you a glance and you already knew what you had to do.
“Of course, that’s obvious.” You reassured yourself as you leapt to your feet. The children all watched around you and you strutted your way to the front of the classroom to grab the leaflets.
They were colorful and the paper was smooth as if they were partially laminated. You noticed some of the imagery were cartoon versions of large machines. One by one, each of the leaflets were passed out to each of the kids and each of their heads went down to begin examining the papers.
“What were these about?” You barely had the chance to look one paper over entirely. Instead you looked at bits and pieces of each of the pages until you were able to view a full image from viewing each section intimately. It seemed to be some kind of lesson around the way some machinery works. “Are they teaching them how to work these machines?” You thought to yourself, without even saying a word.
By the time you were finished passing them out, you didn’t even have one to look over. Each of the prints were matched absolutely in accordance to the number of children present. It was a bit odd how they could have done that, but it wasn’t a far stretch that a school with live-in dorms would have a high attendance rate.
Throughout the rest of the day you were left to tend to the children. Getting them things they would like,



Written by Drifting Dragon on 03 August 2021


The end (for now)
Please fill in the form.

Remember even though this is a transformation story
not every page has to have a transformation.

Please try hard to spell correctly.

If you don't there is a greater chance of it being rejected.

Gender:

Author name(or nickname):

Email:

What choice are you adding (This is what the link will say)

What title

What is being transformed
From:
To:

What text for the story

use <span class="male"> For the male version </span> (if you selected male above you don't need this)
use <span class="female"> For the female version </span> (if you selected female above you don't need this)
use <spanFullTF> around the tf <spanFullTF>
use <spanSumTF> to show a summury of the transformation for any one who has selected hide TF's <spanSumTF>
use <b> for bold </b>
use <u> for underline </u>
use <i> for italics </i>

What level of notification do you want

Adult Content:

Sexual Content:
Violence:
Nudity:
Swearing:
Delay for

Pages that are submited are licensed under a non-transferable , non-exclusive licence for this website only