Parent      Single Page View      Outline

In a room star star star star halfstar


 

The sign reads


"Welcome all new travellers.

 

To continue you must go through a series of doors.

 

After going through you will pick a costume. You will then become a half- human and half that creature.

 

After a week(100 mins a hour,20 hrs a day,10 days a week) has passed you may morph and get another costume. To start of with you will only be able to become 40% human to 60% human.

 

If you put on a costume you will then become that creature, be teleported to it's home town and have to wait a week before being able to morph.

 

After 50 costumes you may change into one of your other costumes and become 30% to 70% human. When changing costumes you must wait at least an hour before you can change costumes again.

 

100 different species/gender costumes allows you to gender-morph and become 20% to 80% human

 

200 different species costumes allows you to combine costumes and become 10% to 90% human

 

400 different species costumes allows you to return to your world with no more morphing

 

And 800 different species costumes makes a polymorph and allows you to morph outside of this world.

 

Also if you have a costume like a centaur then the human part will always be human and is counted towards the human percentage.

 

Any gender/species transformation magic of yours can only change your gender(if you have at least 100 costumes) and the animal part to a different animal.

 

When you change into a different costume (that you already have) you may teleport to that species home town but you will have the week penalty where you have no costume changes.

 

If you die while wearing a costume you will be reborn at the local inn (or appropriate location ). If you have more then 100 costumes you will lose the costume you had when you died and go to an appropriate place for your next costume.

 

If you fail to make it out in 100 years(100 weeks in a year) one of your possible forms will be chosen and you will be permanently stuck in that form(apart from magic) until you die. Also there will be no possibility of going back to your world.

 

Also, one final note: should you take a female form and become pregnant, you won't be able to change your gender until the child is born, though the other aspects of your form may change (the child will change to match.) That is all, and good luck!


You realise that you have to do what the sign said to do and go through the doors and grab a costume.

 



Alternatively you could use the key system to determine the room

 

Please type in a number 1 - 18

 

Number 1:
Number 2:
Number 3:

 







Illustrated by catprog

Written by Catprog on 11 February 2004

Normal Land star star halfstar emptystar emptystar


 

You go through the door.

 

All of a sudden it slams shut and with no handle on this side it appears that you are stuck.

 

There are two more doors however and both of them have a sign on them saying

 



Costume room for
Element: Land
Type: Normal
Gender: ????

 

So which door do you want




Illustrated by catprog

Written by Catprog on 26 February 2004

Female Normal Land star star halfstar emptystar emptystar


You go through the door.

 

All of a sudden it slams shut and with no handle on this side it appears that you are stuck.<P/>There are five costumes in this room, all of them female, all of them are normal land creatures.

 

  • Snake
  • <li><span class="female">Wolf</span></li>




Written by Catprog on 26 February 2004

Skunk Taur star star star halfstar emptystar


The moment you touch the costume, it comes alive an starts to flow over your body. First the costume flows behind, and you feel another body form. It starts with a large tail with a white stripe flowing down the middle, and along the lower body. You also feel it sliding up your normal back. There's a moment of panic, a fear of what may happen, but as the change takes you, it subsides, a merging of fact and the unknown.

 

You watch the costume move up to the chest and with amusement you watch as they balloon out and you soon have 6 decent sized bumps. I'm turning into a girl?

 

You watch as the fur flows out from the white turning black. White and black? Skunk? Your turning into a skunk? But why so large breasts, and so many? You look back over and it also appears you are turning into a centaur like creature.

 

Their is a feeling of coldness and you look down and watch as your manhood melts away, changing into your new womenhood.

 

You sit down, feeling dazed, a bit unused to your new limbs. Reaching down for your front feet you feel them change and turning into paws. Soon you stand up as a new female skunk taur.




Illustrated by lemonsky

Written by Catprog & Kendareru on 10 February 2011

Princess emptystar emptystar emptystar emptystar emptystar


As you look around you notice your clothes are also changing. Soon you are covered in frills and have a crown on your head.

 

New knowledge enters your mind about your new royal family and how you are next in line for the throne.

 

As you try to adjust you find yourself in the middle of a forest, with the sun setting and a wolf howling.



Written by catprog on 03 August 2018

Forest emptystar emptystar emptystar emptystar emptystar


The clothes you wore clung tight to your body as you watched your front legs padding forward across the cold earth. Hard white claws scratched up the dry soil as your weight shifted between your new quadrupedal gait. You stepped lightly, as to not muddy your dainty black paws, though you couldn't help but ponder as to why you were doing this.
"Wait a minute, what's with all this prissy pink bullcrap?" A tiara atop your head glistened in the morning light, its bright pink and blue flecks of light shone exquisitely with every meandering pace.
In the distance [hows a skunks sight?] What seemed like the end of the road. A small patch of trees and grass sprouting from the center of your vision. Upon close inspection, you come to realize that the path merely split in two a bit farther down the way; two thin winding paths led deep into the forested terrain, one sloping upward, and another one trailing deep down into the dark greenery, its viridescent hues grew deeper in value as your eyes tried to adjust to the dim light.
Which path shall you choose?



Written by Driftingdragon on 04 March 2020

Walk up road -meet family emptystar emptystar emptystar emptystar emptystar


You decide to take the higher road, sandy brow rocks tumbled downward as your legs propelled you farther up the trail. Your tail swayed behind you in anticipation and slight caution as you approached the top of the hill, just barely able to see the structures behind it. The air smelled fresher with every step you took as the trees around you began to make way into a much larger clearing, filled with much less saturated and brighter green grasses.
The pupils of your eyes widened as you feast your eyes upon an opulent palace, the high towering stone masonry was carved out in intricate detail, your eye catching more of its intricacies as you near its looming presence. A large stone archway hangs over the exterior walls of the buildings, drawing tall curves in the air above you. Their pale rough surfaces formed a stark contrast against the bright baby blue skies stretching for miles above you; not a cloud in sight.
A new spring began to develop in your step as you made your way closer to the structure, it began to appear much larger as you came closer to the immaculate castle. Two guards were posted on each side of the entrance, the barracks just behind the large wooden draw-bridge was bustling with life as other soldiers took standby as their colleagues kept their eyes fixed on the only moving thing in the distance. Your black and white fur stood out against the deep earthy tones of the trees behind you, the fur rustled on your body as the wind grazed the tops of the grass, their waxy exteriors glistened in the sunlight as they danced like waves towards you. The combination leads the guard’s eyes directly to you, as your towering figure stood just barely in the clearing.
You froze as you saw them, and they began to approach you, waving their arms, and calling out, with a surprisingly gentle tone in their voice.
“Princess!” they belt out to you, as their armored bodies careened towards you at full speed. This sight caused you to rear up, almost ten feet in the air; your front legs kicked in the air just in front of you, the clawed paws scratched through the hot dry air. They call to you once again, while attempting to pacify you as the spook wore off. Your pupils begin to return to normal, once you realize the two of them were not a threat. Their hands brushed against your long coarse hairs, running their plated fingertips across your flank as you lower your front limbs down once again.
“Thank you princess. Glad you have returned!” One of them called out to you.
“Yes, we have been looking for you all morning! Princess. Where have you been you silly goose.” the other guard states, as he shot a hot glance over at his colleague. You watch as the guards turn around, walking back towards the castle. They look at you, before quickly turning back around to continue strutting their way back to the building. You have a moment to take in the sight before you, as the much smaller canine mutts beckoned you closer with their tails as they continued. In a moment you take full stride, rearing once again, before cantering up behind them.
A guard quietly giggles as he shoots you a quick yet subtle glance over his shoulder upon seeing how hard it took for you to catch up. They lead you deep into the castle walls, their pearly smooth appearance reflected your own image on the walls. You watched your body sway, first the front, then the back with every step you take farther. The hard tile beneath your feet hurt your paws somewhat; accustomed to the soft dirt you once tread upon, the lack of give with the cold cut limestone began to wear on your knees and elbows.
Chat can be heard in the room nearby, almost instantly after you walk into the foyer, the conglomerate of voices seemed to mix together as one as they all took turns saying what they needed in the moment. Your keen ears picked up on both male and female voices, as well as the voice of someone probably rather young as well- at least younger than yourself. When you walk past the threshold of the huge drawing room, you look in awe at the high ceilings as they almost dwarf the furniture pushed into the center of the room. Your eyes gaze at the group of people sitting and chatting around a small coffee table.
Unlike the guards, the others sitting around the table were much like yourself in stature; the three of them were perched heavily on couches, sitting with their quadrupedal bodies, as their front limbs remained straight and rigid. Their upper arms flexed slightly, as they took turns bringing teacups up to their mouths to take a sip as they spoke quietly among each other. They quickly break away from the conversation to examine you as you walk through the door.
With multiple eyes upon you, your mind began to race as it hyper focused on your clothes. The bright saturated pink of your dress (Check for accuracy in the document thing+ FINISH DESCRIPTION). They all watch as well, standing up while talking chattily to each other.
“Sup sis!” The smallest taur said to you, his white stripe had barely (how does their color change as they age), “Thought you’d never get back!”
“Oh of course I’d return brother!” You said in response, giving the group a curtsy, the tiny fingertips wrinkled your satin dress with precision as your front legs bent slightly in politeness.
“Your mother and I have been worried sick.” The largest of the three projected his voice much louder than the younger male, which made you jump slightly as he expressed himself, turning in your direction, and nearly leaping from his chair as he saw you. The smaller adult sat there; legs crossed, as well as her arms, a piercing stare directly into your soul, as to say ‘your father is right’.
It was a familiar feeling, being talked down to by your parents again, though there was something that irritated you about things. They quickly begin to lose your focus, your stare wandered around the enormous room you found yourself in. The architecture surrounding you had enticed you more than anything these people could have shown or told you.
Ultimately, you ended up waiting for the three of them to quit talking, after politely shooting them smiles and nods, regardless of your vindictive attitude, not long after everyone’s introduction, you look around seeing a multitude of pathways within your immaculate dwellings. First a deep cavernous rocky archway leading down a steep spiraling staircase, winding deep down into the earth’s crust as it curved in a tight disorienting coil. On the other side, a large wooden door; in it, was etched images of your family's past, from generations ago. A tail you recalled to be the most boring and mundane one that was drilled into your head since you were young. Then again, you could also stay here, and listen to what your parents have to say.
Where will you go?



Written by Driftingdragon on 05 March 2020

Go to library emptystar emptystar emptystar emptystar emptystar


The looming presence of what could have been beyond those doors stuck with you, it caused you to want to know what was behind it, your curiosity got the best of you. In the middle of one of your family lectures you decided to wander off into the library of the gigantic palace. Needless to say the amount of books contained in overwhelmed you quite a bit, as you were consumed by the mouth of the room, walking past the archway.

 

Your eyes could barely focus on the numerous books lining the walls of the library, their various colors were a blur, as they lined up all the way to the ceiling. Tracks folded themselves around the tops of the shelves, where the towering ladders sat firmly. The books were organized by genre. Which will you choose?



Written by Driftingdragon on 29 March 2020

History emptystar emptystar emptystar emptystar emptystar


As you scanned through the books lining your castle’s opulent shelves, you stopped at the first and most interesting book you can find. ‘History’ was written on the cover in large text.
“Guess this is what interests people.” you stared at the painted cover as it was filled with figures, countries, and flags overlapping in varied opacities. You weren’t able to recognize any of the individuals listed on the cover, or even in the table of context as you began to scan the words lining the pages. Time seemed to fly by as you learned about lifetime's worth of knowledge; you pondered to yourself how nobody could have known the impact of their actions. Your stomach began to feel heavy as you read through pages of destruction and war.
You had learned many battle tactics, as well as soft-power skills, readying you for your own space in history itself. Something about the level of manipulation you had exposed yourself to began to make your head spin as your mind grew exponentially as you sat there quietly with your muzzle between the pages. What will you do?



Written by Driftingdragon on 03 May 2020

Stop emptystar emptystar emptystar emptystar emptystar


You place the book down, disgusted and unentertained. Not caring to finish studying this subject, you decide to occupy your time with something else. After falling asleep and taking a nap for the entire day, you realize that you needed to prepare for the attendance of the ball, which had completely snuck up on you in your distraction. What do you do?



Written by Driftingdragon on 07 May 2020

Go For a walk emptystar emptystar emptystar emptystar emptystar


Your mind still wandered needlessly, so your feet decided to do the exact same. As the sounds of the voices and banter grew farther from you as you walked away down the hall leading up to the main ballroom, looking around the way just ahead to figure out what it is you will spend your time doing at this point. You find yourself sitting on the front stairs of your castle, waiting alone by yourself for something to happen, though your mind enjoyed being alone for once. The countless stories and tales of history you briefed yourself on earlier kept playing through your head as if it were a broken record.
Suddenly it came to you! From the hard work you had put into studying the historical backings of the different warring nations you were born into. You had made up to yourself that at that moment you would become a diplomat. The mundane and boring tasks you were ‘destined’ to enjoy just wasn’t cutting it for you. Therefore you decided to dedicate your energy into something slightly more parallel with the somewhat interesting vices of political enlightenment; a topic you had grazed over slightly in your studying. Where will you go?



Written by Driftingdragon on 18 June 2020

Travel as a neutral party. emptystar emptystar emptystar emptystar emptystar


As the middle most neutral land between the five kingdoms, you decided to yourself that you wanted to tour every one of the other kingdoms with a newfound passion for history and literature. You knew that traveling the world, you had to find a nice sounding and official title to go by just so that you could have an extra layer of protection just in case. As the neutral kingdom of the five great kingdoms, you had enough power from your own throne to make this happen right away, and before the morning even came, you were off on your adventure.
You rode into the wilderness pondering what you shall now call yourself, and what impact that may have on those who encounter you on your journey. Now you have read many words in those history books, but you needed to find out one of them that stood out particularly well to you. Not too nice, not too mean, and definitely nothing ugly! You thought to yourself long and hard about this, but it wasn’t until you had come across the first kingdom, before you had found your perfect name.



Written by Driftingdragon on 31 July 2020

Pescitarian emptystar emptystar emptystar emptystar emptystar


Though you didn't quite remember what it was about, your mind quickly recalled one of the words you had seen from your studies. ‘Pescitarian?’ though you don’t quite remember what this field of study was about, you had immediately gone with it, choosing a direction to walk towards as you begin your new life. After a few miles of walking Eastward, you found yourself upon a small fishing village; a completely novel experience. As you made your way through the small huts, haphazardly lining up along the dusty beaten road leading up to- what appeared to be- a department store esque building, where villagers busily dipped in and out.
To your surprise, a river ran peacefully along the road, just behind the shanty buildings which seemed to be on their last leg. You stood in the center of what you thought to be a small town, looking around you, with a confused and slightly underwhelmed look on your face. the wind blew gently around you despite the fact the world seemed to stand still around you, moving in slow motion as you took it all in. The sound of the water shifting synchronously with the soft bursts of air, the way the villagers chatted among themselves as if they were truly happy here, even the way the bird beat their wings in the distance as they took of to a more aesthetically pleasing place; you were flabbergasted with where your choices had landed you.
You were confused by where you ended up, though your gut seemed to tell you that this was a kind of fishing village; your eyes skillfully watched others carry around their buckets as their fishing poles were lazily swaying over their shoulder. There were even various makeshift signs with what appeared to be fish haphazardly drawn onto large wooden signs. You grimaced at how the rot of the materials chipped beneath the paint, giving the fish almost a scaly appearance. It wasn’t very clear if that was the intent or if it was merely due to
As you pace around taking in your new environment, you barely seemed to notice the young man who had approached you. A fine young stallion taur about your age as well, his eyes were opened wide in surprise, and from his clothes you realized how much you stood out in this town.
“Hello there! My name is Decatour! Nice to meet ya!” he said in an accent considerably foreign to you. You blush from the randomness of the introduction, as he caught you off guard. “Would you like me to show you around? I see yer new here! So if you want I can show you the ways a this town.”
“Uhhh” you replied, taken aback. You had actually felt a bit shy when you saw how the stranger’s hand was extended in a friendly handshake. There was something about this young man that was inviting, despite the fact that you had just met him. Glancing around once more, it didn’t seem as if there were a ton of things you could do in this small fishing village, so it didn’t take you very long to decide what you were going to do.



Written by Driftingdragon on 24 August 2020

Go fishing emptystar emptystar emptystar emptystar emptystar


You looked to the rushing river nearby and took in the sound of the rushing water. It was only a small babbling brooke, though it stretched for longer than your eyes could see. There was no telling where it would take you, but like a gentle leaf, your mind was swept away by what could have been on the inside. As your eyes scanned around once again, your eyes caught a couple sitting by the calm flowing river and laughing as their casted lines drug steadily in the clear sparkling water.
“Why don’t we go fishing?” you said as you shot the stranger a smile. He returned it politely and nodded before walking ahead of you, and gesturing for you to follow. To your surprise, he was walking in the opposite direction from the river. “Uhh.” you said in an attempt to catch his attention again. “Isn’t fishing…?”
“We still have to get some gear silly!” he replied, cutting you off, and causing your face to flush red yet again. “We can go by my place to get some extra gear, what do you think about that?” You took a moment to think about it; soon the answer was clear to you.



Written by Driftingdragon on 26 August 2020

Look around emptystar emptystar emptystar emptystar emptystar


“Oh wait!” you seemed to notice two fishing polls lying around at the bank of the river, along with all the other things you two would have needed right at your disposal. “Looks like theres some stuff we can fish with over there!” you said happily before leading him by the hand over to the misc gear.
“Uhh, I guess we can use this.” he said, looking around for any other people. Clearly nobody else was around, so you both were easily able to setup to go fishing in a timely manner.
You realized that this was your first time fishing by the time you were fully set up, but your new friend seemed to be more than happy to help you through the process. Time seemed to pass super slowly as you both sat there waiting for your first bite, but for some reason despite bubbles rising from all areas of the river, there were no fish that had actually seemed to bite at either of your lines.
“So are you new around here? Why are you dressed so… nicely?” you didn’t seem to receive the flirting too well, this stranger was awfully bold to compliment you before even getting to know you. Though this didn’t set well with you, your polite ways caused you to respond anyway.
“I’m a princess.” your tone was slightly annoyed, and you spoke as if he should have already known this about you. ‘Glad he asked’ you thought to yourself in a sarcastic tone. The both of you continued to sit in silence. You watched him fidget in the pereprhi but in that moment something else seemed to have caught your eye. A rapidly approaching stranger in tattered rags began walking towards both of you faster than you could comprehend.
“SO it was YOU TWO who had stollen my gear!” he yelled loudly.
“Hey calm down, sorry about that, here you go.” the young man replied calmly before starting to reel in his line. Suddenly he realized that he had caught a fish. “Oh! Hey one moment” he said as he skillfully began reeling in his line, adjusting the tension accordingly.
“See, theres something about ya royals thas way much entitled! Screw this!” the scraggy old man said as he became more and more livid. What will you do?



Written by Driftingdragon on 30 August 2020

Something else emptystar emptystar emptystar emptystar emptystar


The general tour didn’t seem to be the most appealing option for you, though his mention of some congregation building seemed to catch your interest way more than simply walking around and seeing buildings. You wanted to MEET people, and where better to go than a place where others congregate. It seems as if it was easier to bring the adventure to you this time, instead of going out to beseech something you had no previous clue about.
Promptly, you decided to let your new friend know that you were actually more interested in going to whatever building he mentioned to you earlier. It didn’t take long for the two of you to come up on the enormous building, which was apparently meant to hold just about all of the residents of the town to congregate in.
The colorfully painted brick building was adorned with the symbol of a sacred looking fish with a halo behind it. The marking was surrounded with glowing lines which symbolized a type of halo around it; the patterning on the building was almost hypnotizing to you as you slowly watched the building grow in your vision.
Your new friend just so happened to take you to the building at just the right time for you to witness what was going on. No wonder it was one of the suggestions. The people seemed almost elated to reach up from enormous pits of fish before collectively hoisting full baskets of their gatherings up through the ceiling in an almost planned manner. The building rang with the deep droning sounds of song as they hummed low frequency, underwater sounding hymns. From outside of the building you could easily see a crane transporting the fish baskets onto somewhere unknown, though the packaging the water-filled tanks seemed a bit familiar to you.
“Is this where… Fish come from?” you asked inquisitively.
“Yes! Every day we take the fish we capture and send them away to a better place. One where they won’t be trapped in this disgusting river, therefore giving them better lives throughout the rivers of other kingdoms.” something about this seemed off. You wondered how such a large scale and elaborate congregation could have been organized, but something in you could tell that this tradition had been carried on for generations.
Something still didn’t seem right with you, as if you were watching a culture built upon lies and treachery. You knew for all your life, regardless of coming from a kingdom full of herbivores and scavengers, that maybe some of this wasn’t as truthful as it seemed. You knew that in the rest of the world, fish was seen as a delicacy, maybe that’s what they meant by ‘taking good care’ of the fish. Maybe not? You’re not too sure, but this new form of culture seemed so foreign to you, and you didn’t know whether or not you felt comfortable about it.
You take a moment to think.



Written by Driftingdragon on 05 September 2020

Bullshit emptystar emptystar emptystar emptystar emptystar


Something about this seems fishy, though your intent was far from punny, something about this situation seemed off, almost abusive, as you watched them transporting the fish from their containers to the mound just outside the half-covered rooftop.
“Hey wait a minute.” you said to your new friend. “You said they deliver these fish for what again?” your inquisitive mind couldn’t help but give followup to the young villager as your mind took in this elaborate ritual.
"They are taken care of by the other kingdoms around this land, our people have been delivering these sacred beasts to every corner of the region, from north to south, and to even the far out reaches of the country just to spread the good word of what a fish can bring to a household." the young man's voice was an unwavering cheerful force as he explained their ancient practices.
"And by taken care of… Do you mean… eaten?" You said with a thick sliver of doubt in your mind. Surely they couldn't have simply assumed that every fish they sent out had been cared for as a pet.
"Why, of course!" He said, his confidence was unwavering.
"I'm going to be honest with you…But that's not at all true." Your tone was solemn and to the point.
"Wait… What do you mean?" His furrowed brow caused your stomach to fill with anxiety. for a moment, the only thing the two of you exchanged was weary looks at the congregants careening heavy buckets upwards with a furry passion.
"What I mean is…Throughout The kingdoms, fish is like, a delicacy" it took a while for him to absorb your words.
"Delicacy.. wait. You mean like…?" He paused, but you knew what he was about to say. In an instant you took the words out of his mouth.
"Yes. Like…Eaten?" You said awkwardly. This caused the young man to nearly jump in surprise.
"No… That can't be right." His defiance only caused your lump of anxiety to grow even more.
"Well believe it or not, it kinda is." You shrugged, yet your concern for this insane folly only drove you to argue even harder. "If they 'take care' of the fish in the way you think, then why do you have to keep on exporting fish every week?"
"Huh…" his gaze fell to the hardwood floorboards. That was it! Your question had clearly challenged his thinking. "Every year more people are born, the kingdoms are huge, so there are always new people to bring the joy of pescs to!" In an instant the successful feeling wavered.
"Ugh," you rolled your eyes, crossing your arms, and your argumentative nature began to take over. "Do you really think everyone out there has like ten pet fish? How can a newborn even-"
"LISTEN" he belted out. The crowd became a bit more silent, taking a subtle interest in your shared conversation. "What you are saying to me, is that the whole world takes us as a laughingstock?! I just can't believe that." he flailed his arms in frustration.
"Wait what?" What was going on here?!
"Yeah, and you must know it too!"
"No, I'm just trying to help you-"
"Help what? destroy our long reining heritage?! This was how we rose to power and you're saying nobody ever in the world could respect that? That we've been lied to all our lives?!"
"Huh, maybe the last thing." You said with sass. At this point, you noticed the others angrily crowding around you two, spitting quiet slurs and curses at you. Clearly their prince had known best, and by the time they began grabbing at your bright pink dress, lighting tithes afire from nearby candles, and closing the enormous double doors you realized it was your time to go?
Without a word your last defense mechanism was activated. In a single loud flatulence-like blast, you sprayed your stink into the enclosed room. The gaseous substance was enough to singe the eyebrows of those who had lit the fires. In the time the smoke cleared, you climbed out of the ceiling window.
From below you watched them exiting the building and searching for you like an angry mob. At the same time, you felt something vibrating under you. The truck had powered up! It was quickly carting you away to the rest of the kingdoms.
You had no idea where you were going to go next, or even if you would be safe riding in the smelly pile of fish. At least you were safe. For now.
Despite your efforts, the town seemed to be a lost cause, their complacency knew no bounds, but hey, at least you were headed to be sold or whatever, you seemed to doubt yourself about the true fate of these fish.
"I guess I'll just have to figure out myself" you thought to yourself quietly. A long ride was before you, but you seemed to have forgotten something?



Written by Driftingdragon on 10 September 2020


The end (for now)
Please fill in the form.

Remember even though this is a transformation story
not every page has to have a transformation.

Please try hard to spell correctly.

If you don't there is a greater chance of it being rejected.

Gender:
Male

Author name(or nickname):

Email:

What choice are you adding (This is what the link will say)

What title

What is being transformed
From:
To:

What text for the story

use <span class="male"> For the male version </span> (if you selected male above you don't need this)
use <span class="female"> For the female version </span> (if you selected female above you don't need this)
use <spanFullTF> around the tf <spanFullTF>
use <spanSumTF> to show a summury of the transformation for any one who has selected hide TF's <spanSumTF>
use <b> for bold </b>
use <u> for underline </u>
use <i> for italics </i>

What level of notification do you want

Adult Content:

Sexual Content:
Violence:
Nudity:
Swearing:
Delay for

Pages that are submited are licensed under a non-transferable , non-exclusive licence for this website only