Parent      Single Page View      Outline

You are standing by a tree star star star emptystar emptystar


There are 3 paths.

 

One appears to go to a jungle,
one appears to go to a cave,
one appears to go to a beach,
you could try and climb the tree,
there is a nearby shop you could go in,
or you could do something else.

 

So what's its going to be?




Illustrated by Catprog

Written by catprog on 01 April 2003

In the shop star halfstar emptystar emptystar emptystar


There is a table with a sign saying

<strong>Free Sample:</strong>
Take one

 

On the table there is a fridge with a range of liquids. Also on the table are various magical trinkets including costumes. What would you like to take, or would you like to buy something?



Written by catprog on 10 April 2003

Other star emptystar emptystar emptystar emptystar


You decide to get something else. But what?



Written by catprog on 13 December 2005

A lamp star emptystar emptystar emptystar emptystar


You take a lamp. Now what are you going to do with it?



Written by catprog on 05 March 2004

Transformation Genie star star star emptystar emptystar


Just then, a huge puff of green smoke appears.

 

The smoke forms the shape of a humanoid, then finally materializes into a turquoise-skinned man who appears to be about 25 years old. You quiver with fear, staring at him (after all, you're not used to seeing turquoise-skinned men appear out of lamps).

 

"Who has rubbed the lamp of the Genie of Transformation?", the man asks in a light, yet stern voice.

 

"I-I did", you answer softly.

 

He steps closer to you and bows. "Thank You, Master, Thank You!", he says as he kneels to you.

 

"Master?"

 

He stands. "Yes", he says. "You have released me from the Lamp, and now you may have three wishes.

 

The wishes carry certain limitations, however..."

 

"Yes, like what?", you ask again, almost bursting with excitement (having your own genie and all).

 

"First, there are only three wishes, no more and no less, and this may not be changed by any wishes made. Second, all wishes made by the master should be precisely worded. If the wish is too vague, then I shall choose the remaining factors of the wish. And third, all wishes must be related to the change of the master, or of someone else that the master chooses. In other words, all wishes must be transformative."

 

Well what are you going to wish for?



Written by on 11 March 2004

“Do you enjoy being a walking stereotype?” emptystar emptystar emptystar emptystar emptystar


“Do you enjoy being a walking stereotype?” You shake your head at him, itching for a verbal tumble to take the strain off your mind.

 

“Pardon?” His thick brows lowered over his eyes, casting a shadow over his dark eyes. It leaves you with a strange feeling. A primitive urge to turn and run out the tent hits you. Like the feeling that comes over you when the teacher casts her wondering eyes over you, and you knew she was going to call on you. You want to duck and hide from her view, but you were never one to listen to that little voice.

 

“I think you heard me,” you wave a hand around the tent.

 

“You trying to pick up some girls?” You sneer, looking around as you spoke. You see some hanging rugs and large clay vases. No real merchandise to sell. “Sell some girls?” You pluck a nerve that would most men angry, wanting to see what the big guy would do. You inwardly smirk, what could he do? You were in the mall parking lot.

 

“I would never.” He unfolded his arms and walked towards you. You stand your ground and looked up at him. Unafraid and wishing to stir up a bit more trouble before you walked out.

 

“Then what do you sell exactly?” You poke a nearby orange and brown rug, “Old rugs.”

 

“I sell dreams little man.” He said, his check twitching as he spoke. A smile tugging on your lips you go for one last hit before you left to get your phone.

 

“Wet dreams?” You give a big fake laugh. “How much for Jasmine?”

 

“You want a female. I can make you female.” He growls at you sounding like a tiger. You snort at him, who was the man kidding. Feeling better after pulling the big guys tail a few times. You turn your back to him.

 

“Have fun with that. Scammer.” Waving your hand, you get only a few steps before you stop, and not because you want too.

 

“Only those who have a wish can enter my tent.” A billowing black cloud comes around you from the corner of your eyes. You tug at your legs, arms, but you can't move. Even your mouth felt sewn shut. Only your eyes could move, blinking couldn't free you from the rising smoke. Your heart starts to beat a hard rhythm in your chest. Each pump of your blood feeling like a fist punching into your chest.

 

“There is one exception.” The bald man emerges from the smoke, no he forms out of it. His waist and down were it! Your eyes shake and blinking as hard and as fast as you can. Doesn't make the cloud disappear or take away the angry face of the bald man from in front of you.

 

“Those in need of a lesson. Are you in need of a lesson, boy?” He leans his face forward. The angry wrinkling of his nose almost touches your frozen one. He blows black smoke across your face. Your mouth loosing's and your mouth gaps open a few tomes to test it.

 

“Are you in need of a lesson, boy?” He repeats his question. His dark eyes drilling into you with a soul pricing gaze. It's like he already knows the answer, but what will you say when face with this?



Written by psto1464 on 18 May 2020

Yes emptystar emptystar emptystar emptystar emptystar


“Yes.” You choose to play along. Hoping that by doing so you can survive this strange, and you'll omit scary situation. “I was mad, and took it out on you.” You tell him the truth, “I'm idiot, and I'm sorry.” Teenagers, have the right to do something stupid right?

 

“Maybe, I can recommend you shop to a few people. Then we can forget all about this?” When you got your phone back. You would plaster this guys tent over every social media - if you had to. You just had to get out of there!

 

“You need customers, right?” You hope his mind was more business minded, than whatever was going on in the twisted bald head of his. Trying to look as endearing as possible, your heart pounds with fear. Inwardly you pray you won't make the six o'clock news. You had this. Smoke? Had to be an illusion. Your body was frozen, but surly that was a fear thing. This guy couldn't have real magic, right?

 

“Ha!” The bald man threw back his head in a large laugh. You watch his body shake as he laughed.

 

“What's so funny?” You ask, your heart dropping. Laughing, laughing could be a good thing. At least, that is what you're hoping.

 

“You,” his laughing stopped dead with his answer. His eyes looked you over with a slow intent, that made your skin crawl and your heart shiver. “You know what?”

 

“What?” You whisper. Looking him in the eyes, you keep your humble intent. Unsure on what else you could do. You were at this man's mercy.

 

“I think I'll keep you.” His hands waved around and the smoke started to move. Curling around you. Your eyes dart around, though your mouth was free, the rest of you was not. The moment the smoke touches you. You knew you were screwed.

 

“Ah!” You head and body became free from his enchantments. You can move, yes, but your body was limp and fell to the carpeted ground.

 

“Ah!” You back arches and your eyes roll back, your body is wrapped in a tingling sensations that was neither good no bad. Your head rolls back with the nest string of vibration you see the bald man watching you.

 

From a chair you don't remember being there. He just watched. Moaning with each new tumble of sensations. You can't help but contort like a cat in heat of the carpet. All the while you watch him. You watch him watch you. When his hand waved. Your clothes vanished, and when the tingling became too much. His smoke returned and encased you.

 

“AHH,” with a deep breath you see your new naked form. When the smoke returned to his hand, you saw not the familiar male body you had all your life, but the long lithe athletic body of a female. His chest was not the flat pecs of a teenage boy, but the small handful of a girl. One of those tough, sporty girls, that you like to watch practice when you had the chance.

 

“Come here,” He put his hand down, calling to you like a house cat. You raise yourself to your knees. This man held all the cards. Even ones you didn't know existed. Would you play his came and answer his call, or fight and find your own way?



Written by psto1464 on 20 May 2020

Play his game emptystar emptystar emptystar emptystar emptystar


You crawl over on your hands and knees going to the man like a common house hold cat. You reach his hand you rub your face into it. He forces his large hand into your hair. Stroking it backwards with a firm but careful pet. To your surprise it feels pretty good. Before you can stop yourself you go in for another rub when he stops that one.

 

“You do make a very pretty kitty.” He rubs you under the chin, forcing your head up to see his eyes coldly staring at you. “Come sit on my lap little kitty.” Leaving your pride on the floor where he froze you with his magic. You listen.

 

“Okay,” You tremble, hoping if you play along. He'll change you back. That he'll let you go. Crawling onto his lap, you feel that his large size wasn't fat like you first thought. But hard muscles that had no tell-tale signs like the six-pack you had once desired for yourself.

 

“Call me Mater.” He smiles, it looks warm and happy, but the way his eyes looked at you. You sat still as a statue on his lap. Afraid to set of the stare. Fearing what else he could do to you. Maybe, you gulp even your family.

 

“Yes... Master.” The word tastes bitter on your tongue. You force it out with your velvet soft voice. You have to make him happy. You had to...your mind cringed and your hands tightening into fists on your lap, thinking about it felt wrong. You had to though. Please him. You force the thought to completion. It was your first step in playing this game. To winning back your freedom.

 

“Angry?” He held up your fist, your quick to release it. “Not fast enough.” His brows wrinkle and his voice gets to that dark place you don't like. “Perhaps I should send you on?”

 

“NO!” You shout in his face. On would be bad for you. On would mean you would have to work hard to get back here. Then out, and why do that? When you're already here?

 

“Why shouldn't I?” He stars you down. Challenging you. You grit your teeth, racking your brain. What would you want? If you had a bare breasted cat woman on call? Wiggling around on his lip, your heart stutters. You know what you would have wanted to be given the choice of anything. You couldn't do that. Not...not yet. You could get him in other ways.

 

“Don't you like my new-look Master?” You push twist yourself around pushing your breast. Your new, and you knew they were real breast into his chest. Even with your weight pressing down on them. They didn't shrink in size. He was the one who gave them to you. Then he must be a breast man. You could work that.

 

“I did make you.” His eyes looked down still cold and unfeeling. You wrapped your arms around his neck, rubbing his face with yours. You picture yourself purring and you succeed on your first try.

 

“You made me very well.” You whisper into his ear. He pulls you back by the small bit of extra skin you had on your neck.

 

“Your not my first, and certainly not the first to try this.” He looks down at you. “What new novelty can you offer me?” He waits on your response.



Written by psto1464 on 23 May 2020

Offer him companionship emptystar emptystar emptystar emptystar emptystar


“I can keep you company.” You offer him. He grips your chin and drops your neck. Your knees slid off his lap making you stretch across his knees for a semi-balance.

 

“Have had this before too.” His words breeze through your facial fur. A real and very scary threat carried on its wind.

 

“I meant the friendship kind.” You add thinking on your feet, or in this cause on your knees.

 

“You know, someone to keep you company, help with the customers.” You think back to your own entrance.

 

“I would be very helpful with your male customers.” A female lion, in their mind a naked female. You sure you would take on a lot of attention.

 

“Heard it before.” He twists you jaw forcing you higher. Your back arching to keep balance.

 

“But, we could make it a game?” You ask, his brow lifts. You at least have his attention. “Points to you, gets me in your care for life. For whatever.”

 

“What do you get?” He asked his voice rolling, and his eyes lighting to a normal shade.

 

“A way home.” You tell him, and he lowers you to be level with his face. “There can be mini prizes along the way. That should be fun, right?” You ask him, and he nods.

 

“Agreed. It should be different if nothing else.” He grasps you by the waist and pulls you closer.

 

“But right kind of prize would I want from you along the way?” Keeping your grimace to inside you. Slam your lips over his in the only offer you could think a guy would want. He was fast to accept it with all his been done talk before. A tongue sweeping along yours. Made your hips wiggle with more than the disgust you though you would have. Moaning he lets your lips go.

 

“It's a deal.” He smiles palming your large breast with his equality large hands. He laughs, “One more to sign the deal. Welcome to my park.” He steals your lips and your sanity.



Written by psto1464 on 24 May 2020


The end (for now)
Please fill in the form.

Remember even though this is a transformation story
not every page has to have a transformation.

Please try hard to spell correctly.

If you don't there is a greater chance of it being rejected.

Gender:

Author name(or nickname):

Email:

What choice are you adding (This is what the link will say)

What title

What is being transformed
From:
To:

What text for the story

use <span class="male"> For the male version </span> (if you selected male above you don't need this)
use <span class="female"> For the female version </span> (if you selected female above you don't need this)
use <spanFullTF> around the tf <spanFullTF>
use <spanSumTF> to show a summury of the transformation for any one who has selected hide TF's <spanSumTF>
use <b> for bold </b>
use <u> for underline </u>
use <i> for italics </i>

What level of notification do you want

Adult Content:

Sexual Content:
Violence:
Nudity:
Swearing:
Delay for

Pages that are submited are licensed under a non-transferable , non-exclusive licence for this website only