Parent      Single Page View      Outline

Reality Hopping star star star emptystar emptystar


In this story you can hop between realities following these rules:

 

No more then

 

These measurements are based on your home reality.

 

Your home reality is the one where you start your journey from.

 

When you hop to another reality you switch your mind with anybody who is there already.

 

If you hop to a different reality then your home reality from another reality then:

 

Reality 3 contains you.
Reality 2 contains the person from reality 3
Your home reality contains the person from reality 2

 

If someone dies then the person whose reality he/she home reality changes to that of the person who died. (Using the example above , if the person in your home reality dies your home reality becomes reality 2. If the person in reality 2 dies then the home reality of the person from reality 2 becomes
3.)



Written by Catprog on 22 August 2004

Life as a Hero (almost) star star star emptystar emptystar


You find yourself in a pub. No particular description at all but it has all the features of a standard pub. Dancing girls, old angry Scottish bartender and a shadowy figure in the corner. Yep and here you are just standing there in street clothes. Or at least thats what you thought you were in. You look down and your cloaked. You have on a brown cloak with one button securing it close. Where do you go from here?



Written by Razortail on 20 September 2005

Sigh...Times Are Tough star star star star emptystar


The smell of bread, beer and pipeweed smoke is quite prevalent. You figure, the best way to start any adventure is to take in some local scuttlebutt. You have a seat at the bar. The bartender comes over.

 

"Och, will doan't be breudn an' selkin, ye ferry," he bellows over the roar of catcalling and the hiss of secret conversations, "Whet'll ye have?"

 

Oh, yes... you're teetotal, and you don't think they're going to be serving juice at this pub. Plus, you have no money. Hmm...

 

"I'll have an order of rumors with a small side of secrets,"you reply. Nice.

 

The barkeep rolls his eyes and moves on, barking to a fellow bar-sitter "Lass, git on oavrr an' talk THA' lad's ear off for awhoile... sounds like 'e WANTS et."

 

Soon an impossibly gorgeous, Spanish-sun burnt, Raven's wing haired woman is leaning over on the seat next to you.

 

"Looking for a bit of local lore, are you?"

 

You nod.

 

"Well," she begins, leaning in confidentially, "they say that the tomb up the hill's really an entrance into a real dungeon, which houses an unimaginably powerful sword."

 

This is good. She goes on.

 

"Also, a group of adventurers is looking to suit up and head to the new province of Kerrokov, by way of Baldur's Gate. There's no telling what's up there, but the raw materials and unharvested natural wealth alone could make a prince out of any pauper, they say."

 

Nice, nice.

 

She continues.

 

"Finally, they say a group of werebeasts has come over the Orilvindian pass just north of town. It's feared that they may start to cause trouble as soon as tonight."

 

Whoa, that's bad. You... have no weapons. Or do you? you search your cloak and simple clothes underneath.

 

Nope. This guy must've been just starting out. Huh. Werebeasts. You'd best keep an eye out...

 

And then it becomes staggeringly obvious that this woman IS one of the werebeasts.



Written by Mr.Peaches on 28 February 2006

The Gaining of Experience star star star emptystar emptystar


<!-- Start Major Edit (catprog)-->
And then it becomes staggeringly obvious that the barkeep is ALSO one of the werebeasts.
<!-- End Major Edit -->

 

You are startled by this fact and by reflex hit the barkeep square in the jaw. You are surprised by your strength, for you never were able to hit a person and have them fly over 2 tables before.

 

Unfortunately, you angered the barkeep enough to start a fight.

 

As you dodge all of his blows at you, you see him slowly change into his beast form.

 

He is becoming really angry at you, and now he is trying everything in his power to kill you.

 

Increasing you speed to it's max, you spot a weapon just lying around in the opposite corner of the room, unfortunately, the barkeep is forcing you into a different corner.

 

Relying sheerly on luck, you jump over his head, land in the middle of the room and run over to the weapon. It's a B-Sword, a weapon that can only be wielded with two hands, or a really strong person.

 

You grab the sword and turn just in time to be able to fight the beast head on. Right before he comes at you, you cry, "I'm sorry, I didn't realize that you were a were-beast, and the fact startled me."

 

You shouting to him only seemed to make him angrier, for he immediately comes at you. Right before he even come within 10 feet of you, an energy blast hits him in the back, knocking him unconsious.



Written by Umassday on 24 April 2006

Elven Help star star star emptystar emptystar


You turn to face the one who seemed to help you. You look and see an elf, you can tell by the fairness of her skin, the length of her hair, and the look of wisdom in her eyes. But it was mainly from the points in her ears.

 

As you gawk at her, she comes over to you. When she comes within 2 feet of you, she looks you right in your eyes, and then punches you in the face, knocking you out cold.

 

You wake up. At first you start to wonder where you are, but then you feel a pain in your jaw and face. You feel it and more pain comes from the touch.
Clearly that elf busted you jaw, and you nose as far as you can tell.

 

You survey the room that you woke up in, finding bars for one wall, and bricks for the remaining three. It appears that you woke up in a jail cell. You recount what actions you did to put you in this cell, and then remember that the fight that you clearly started is the reason you are here.

 

You here a noise, and immediately get into a defensive stance for hand-to-hand combat.

 

What now?



Written by Umassday on 25 April 2006

Freedom, for a price star star star emptystar emptystar


The noise that you are hearing is coming from outside the cell. You hide in a dark corner of the room, using your known skills to blend in with the shadows.

 

When you hear the noise at the front of the cell door, you can see that it's a human. This person is in a light gold armor, black metal shoes (which accounts for the sound), brown leather pants, steel gauntlets, and a mithral full-helm.

 

He opens the door, after unlocking it, comes inside, and closes it. He looks around the cell.

 

"Hey, Paul, this isn't the right cell. I'm looking for the one who fought the were-beast in the tavern. Where is he?"

 

"He should be in that cell. Why, he not there?" Said Paul, from outside.

 

Right when the one in the cell with you is about to call, you step out of the shadows. When you do that, you surprise him.



Written by Umassday on 30 April 2006


Conscription

Please fill in the form.

Remember even though this is a transformation story
not every page has to have a transformation.

Please try hard to spell correctly.

If you don't there is a greater chance of it being rejected.

Gender:

Author name(or nickname):

Email:

What choice are you adding (This is what the link will say)

What title

What is being transformed
From:
To:

What text for the story

use <span class="male"> For the male version </span> (if you selected male above you don't need this)
use <span class="female"> For the female version </span> (if you selected female above you don't need this)
use <spanFullTF> around the tf <spanFullTF>
use <spanSumTF> to show a summury of the transformation for any one who has selected hide TF's <spanSumTF>
use <b> for bold </b>
use <u> for underline </u>
use <i> for italics </i>

What level of notification do you want

Adult Content:

Sexual Content:
Violence:
Nudity:
Swearing:
Delay for

Pages that are submited are licensed under a non-transferable , non-exclusive licence for this website only




Catprog is a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate advertising program designed to provide a means for sites to earn advertising fees by advertising and linking to amazon.com